• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:05
CEST 13:05
KST 20:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8983 users

TL Mafia XV - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 71 Next
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
October 25 2009 17:30 GMT
#741
with that, I am off to work.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 25 2009 17:50 GMT
#742
I'd like to just throw this here.

Around page 20, Foolishness talked for a long time about Pyrr being suspicious and voting for him being suspicious as well.

Caller obviously was going to lynch Pyrr when elected.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 25 2009 17:53 GMT
#743
Called also posted a long rap that refered to bloodycobbler being mafia
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
October 25 2009 17:57 GMT
#744
Here are my thoughts about things, for those who care or not.

I think Ace's actions warrant further watch on him.

Personally I would just want to test Ace to see if he is telling the truth. I don't have a plan for that now.

As for what i think of Pyrr. I think he is a lot less active then usual, (if he partied one night, that doesn't excuse other nights that he wasn't really active for)

His lack of giving information to the town and doing actions on his own is frustrating. It's a team game, we can't have lone wolfs going around taking actions, leaving the rest in the blind.

The only problem right now is we don't want another Ace/ver problem going on again where both are innocent and we just bone ourselves by killing them.

So i think we should be careful and take things more into consideration in what our next plan of action is.

1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 25 2009 17:57 GMT
#745
"assuming I'm not too late (I just started reading the thread) I pardon anyone who's going to be lynched today anyway. We don't have anything to go on and the DTs cant check them yet."
Implies that Ace thinks that DT checking is important. However, later in the thread he greatly downplayed the importance of DTs being able to find out their sanities, namely with his arguments for pardoning and for not agreeing to lynch motbob today.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
October 25 2009 17:58 GMT
#746
Anyways going to the gym, I'll be back later.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 25 2009 18:07 GMT
#747
"Pyrr can't trust me right now so he has no incentive to give me their names and I also can't confirm anything about him. "

Later on he talks about giving the names to him as if it was common sense.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
October 25 2009 18:09 GMT
#748
I'm hardly Sarah Palin going rogue here I've explained everything and I've been posting everything that needs to be said. Excuse me if I'm not posting five times as much as I need to like in previous games. We're following the vet plan although it is looking like there may not be a vet. As for the DT plan, it looks like if Ace is a DT we are way behind because he checked Judge. I'm leaning towards Judge with my lynch vote now so we could maybe learn something and catch up but if we kill him and he's medic that sucks. Although there is only a 1/3 chance of him being medic based on what we know? I don't want to kill Ace and have him turn DT either.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 25 2009 18:16 GMT
#749
So if Ace is a DT even though he's making no sense at all, also checking Judge instead of good suspects was a horrible move, and even if he's DT judge has a 33% chance of being a medic and an even lower chance of being mafia? Pyrr, it definitely sounds like an amazing plan to lynch Judge. Or does it. Really?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
October 25 2009 18:20 GMT
#750
On October 25 2009 23:17 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Even if they mod-killed them, which I'm surprised they're not doing

Umm modkills are based on voting. Last time I checked motbob voted. The only one in danger of being modkilled right now is scamp because he didn't submit his vote in time.
Uff Da
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 25 2009 18:39 GMT
#751
On page 30 Ace says "I don't have any serious opinions about anyone right now. I'm just pretty lax, waiting on Night to pass. Pyrr has to tell me who his BGs are and also tell another player before this night is over tho. Once that's over the pain train can get started."

Before Ace posted "Pyrr can't trust me right now so he has no incentive to give me their names and I also can't confirm anything about him. "

as I mentioned earlier. Without anything happening in between or any discussion about the reasons to give Ace the BG names, Ace suddenly says that. Interesting.


Oh, "Once we move to Day 2 I'll reveal the second part of my plan. " interesting.



One more thing that I just realized. Ace has always been proud about not having to ever reveal his role to anyone to win in mafia. Why would he suddenly claim DT in this game?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
October 25 2009 18:52 GMT
#752
On October 26 2009 03:20 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2009 23:17 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Even if they mod-killed them, which I'm surprised they're not doing

Umm modkills are based on voting. Last time I checked motbob voted. The only one in danger of being modkilled right now is scamp because he didn't submit his vote in time.


I mean that we are allowing someone who can't participate 100% in this game to keep playing. It's not so much you guys its Ace for allowing motbob to stay alive, and for what reason?

You guys voting for judge is terrible. Mafia will kill him if he's blue tonight anyway, why waste a lynch? We will not gain sufficient knowledge about anyone else if we kill him. Ace needs to be lynched tonight.

Also think about my post last page, if Judge is really mafia, Ace will just pardon him and we will be yet another two votes behind come tomorrow.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
October 25 2009 19:01 GMT
#753
Sorry for not posting for a day. I think I was so annoyed by the bad rhyming and upside-down posts that I just didn't feel like checking the thread for a while. I'm very glad there's been a lot of substantive posts and debating since then.

I admit I'm not sure if I believe Ace's claim to be a detective. But I am swayed by the fact that he gave the result of his rolecheck and his overall activity, which has been extremely high and characterized by planning and aggressive posts, rather than boredom/TL;DR(when he's green) or quiet (when he's Mafia). If so, I don't think his checking Judge was such a bad move, nor sharing the result of his rolecheck. If the Mafia target either Judge or Ace (assuming they substituted in bodyguards), we can get a better idea of either Ace's sanity or the identities of two Mafia, respectively. I'm probably missing something, but that doesn't seem too bad to me.

I also think Amber[light]'s logic regarding Ace's pardoning motbob was pretty hilarious. As far as I can tell (and Ace is free to chime in), he pardoned motbob because he had a pretty good reason to be inactive and promised to be active again after Sunday. Lynching someone because they don't have time to post right away wouldn't help the town much, especially when we had very little information pointing toward motbob being Mafia. Also, do you really think Qatol and Ver would "prefer Ace not to pardon motbob but allowed him to do it to preserve Mafia KP"? Game hosts aren't going to allow or disallow player actions and interfere with the outcome of the game like that. Your logic sounded pretty sketchy, as though you just don't like Ace and were trying to justify it as best you could.
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
October 25 2009 19:38 GMT
#754
I suggest people go re-read mafia 8 to see how Ace deals with people who roleclaim DT.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
October 25 2009 19:38 GMT
#755
Short version: He kills them.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 25 2009 19:42 GMT
#756
On October 26 2009 04:38 L wrote:
Short version: He kills them.

Not to mention that he always wants to not give any clues about his role or claim it. In this game he first continuously hinted about it and in the end claimed.

Not suspicious at all, especially if his other actions are taken into consideration. For those with broken brains, it is highly suspicious.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 25 2009 19:43 GMT
#757
I meant to say

For those with broken brains: It is highly suspicious.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
October 25 2009 20:33 GMT
#758
On October 25 2009 16:54 Tricode wrote:
Look, get over it, you can never be the next 'L'

So stop straddling his dick, and actually be productive this game.
lol? L and I have argued a lot before in previous games. we've gotten in some heated capslocks namecalling before. i find him quite annoying but hey he produces results so i listen to what he says. but he is the one person whose dick i don't straddle.

what the hell are you talking about anyways?
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
October 25 2009 20:36 GMT
#759
On October 26 2009 02:50 Shikyo wrote:
I'd like to just throw this here.

Around page 20, Foolishness talked for a long time about Pyrr being suspicious and voting for him being suspicious as well.

Caller obviously was going to lynch Pyrr when elected.
i already talked about this. this is too obvious a connection in my opinion.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 25 2009 20:45 GMT
#760
On October 26 2009 05:36 redtooth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2009 02:50 Shikyo wrote:
I'd like to just throw this here.

Around page 20, Foolishness talked for a long time about Pyrr being suspicious and voting for him being suspicious as well.

Caller obviously was going to lynch Pyrr when elected.
i already talked about this. this is too obvious a connection in my opinion.

Yes, it's so obvious that I believe it's more likely that someone tried some sort of framing.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko287
SpeCial 77
ProTech38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15597
firebathero 2332
Bisu 1007
Hyuk 656
Horang2 501
Larva 313
BeSt 258
Light 211
Mini 203
EffOrt 148
[ Show more ]
Soma 130
Rush 101
Leta 89
Barracks 78
ZerO 68
Mong 61
Pusan 54
Killer 49
ToSsGirL 42
Sharp 39
Shinee 36
Snow 33
Aegong 31
Mind 29
NaDa 27
Sexy 26
sorry 21
Bale 20
Hm[arnc] 19
zelot 18
Sacsri 16
Noble 15
Terrorterran 14
JulyZerg 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Dota 2
XaKoH 296
Fuzer 181
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss876
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1141
Khaldor1033
Other Games
gofns30388
singsing1935
olofmeister1117
B2W.Neo244
Mew2King84
Livibee65
ArmadaUGS39
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream191
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH121
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 55m
OSC
10h 55m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 55m
Online Event
23h 55m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.