• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:25
CEST 05:25
KST 12:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8063 users

WC Groups Reveal & LCS Relegations - Page 12

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 114 Next
Shiznick
Profile Joined December 2008
United States2200 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-09 05:27:11
September 09 2014 05:26 GMT
#221
On September 09 2014 14:20 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 14:07 Ryuu314 wrote:
Royal Club is pretty damn strong and can definitely beat TSM. SK very narrowly lost to ALL and arguably played as well if not better than Fnatic; they're imo the strongest #3 seed out of the non-KR regions. Then there's TPA. Unfortunately, I know nothing about the current iteration of TPA.

If any group is "easy" it's Group A since EDG and SSW basically got byes. Group C and D are death groups.

Supposedly TPA got a lot better recently, but they were also pretty bad at All Stars, so who knows. I don't think that SK has the talent to keep up with TSM.

SK gave Alliance quite the run for their money, and I'd definitely say that Alliance has more talent than TSM.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 09 2014 05:49 GMT
#222
On September 09 2014 14:26 Shiznick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 14:20 Gahlo wrote:
On September 09 2014 14:07 Ryuu314 wrote:
Royal Club is pretty damn strong and can definitely beat TSM. SK very narrowly lost to ALL and arguably played as well if not better than Fnatic; they're imo the strongest #3 seed out of the non-KR regions. Then there's TPA. Unfortunately, I know nothing about the current iteration of TPA.

If any group is "easy" it's Group A since EDG and SSW basically got byes. Group C and D are death groups.

Supposedly TPA got a lot better recently, but they were also pretty bad at All Stars, so who knows. I don't think that SK has the talent to keep up with TSM.

SK gave Alliance quite the run for their money, and I'd definitely say that Alliance has more talent than TSM.

Direct comparisons like that don't work, because I can say I'd take LMQ and C9 over SK and TSM beat both of them.

SK works on being a better preperation team to make up for their lack of high level talent. I don't think that's enough to overcome TSM's roster and Loco's coaching.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
September 09 2014 06:29 GMT
#223
SK also has candypanda. He is terrible.
Freeeeeeedom
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
September 09 2014 08:41 GMT
#224
On September 09 2014 15:29 cLutZ wrote:
SK also has candypanda. He is terrible.

At least they got that in common then. Both sk and tsm with garbage ad carries
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3773 Posts
September 09 2014 10:23 GMT
#225
I watched most of the "group reveal" on YT - the groups were just revealed? There was no official group selection - they just chosen the groups to make it the most entertaining show possible or how does it work?
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 09 2014 10:35 GMT
#226
On September 09 2014 19:23 nimdil wrote:
I watched most of the "group reveal" on YT - the groups were just revealed? There was no official group selection - they just chosen the groups to make it the most entertaining show possible or how does it work?

Riot said that due to how they set up worlds this year that there wasn't enough time to bring player reps in to do an OGN style group drawing and that they will set things up better next year so one could happen.
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3773 Posts
September 09 2014 10:44 GMT
#227
On September 09 2014 19:35 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 19:23 nimdil wrote:
I watched most of the "group reveal" on YT - the groups were just revealed? There was no official group selection - they just chosen the groups to make it the most entertaining show possible or how does it work?

Riot said that due to how they set up worlds this year that there wasn't enough time to bring player reps in to do an OGN style group drawing and that they will set things up better next year so one could happen.

That sounds like a lousy excuse.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22628 Posts
September 09 2014 11:27 GMT
#228
On September 09 2014 19:44 nimdil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 19:35 Gahlo wrote:
On September 09 2014 19:23 nimdil wrote:
I watched most of the "group reveal" on YT - the groups were just revealed? There was no official group selection - they just chosen the groups to make it the most entertaining show possible or how does it work?

Riot said that due to how they set up worlds this year that there wasn't enough time to bring player reps in to do an OGN style group drawing and that they will set things up better next year so one could happen.

That sounds like a lousy excuse.

This is Riot your talking about. They only had 1 year to set up worlds. How do you expect them to have time to figure this stuff out ^^
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Takkara
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2503 Posts
September 09 2014 12:06 GMT
#229
On September 09 2014 19:35 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 19:23 nimdil wrote:
I watched most of the "group reveal" on YT - the groups were just revealed? There was no official group selection - they just chosen the groups to make it the most entertaining show possible or how does it work?

Riot said that due to how they set up worlds this year that there wasn't enough time to bring player reps in to do an OGN style group drawing and that they will set things up better next year so one could happen.


http://na.lolesports.com/articles/2014-worlds-group-draw

That's their official response as to why the drawing was conducted a while ago and not live during this selection show. However, logistics aside, I think too many people are thinking of this like "why was this not like OGN", when I think they were definitely modeling this after Selection Sunday for March Madness (College Basketball). Granted the similarities are not exact, because College Basketball is seeded 1-16 and a committee is used to just to seed the teams. However, I think the similarities in the broadcast were definitely intentional. I didn't have a problem with what they did, and I actually enjoyed the similarity to Selection Sunday. Different folks, different strokes.
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3773 Posts
September 09 2014 12:17 GMT
#230
On September 09 2014 21:06 Takkara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 19:35 Gahlo wrote:
On September 09 2014 19:23 nimdil wrote:
I watched most of the "group reveal" on YT - the groups were just revealed? There was no official group selection - they just chosen the groups to make it the most entertaining show possible or how does it work?

Riot said that due to how they set up worlds this year that there wasn't enough time to bring player reps in to do an OGN style group drawing and that they will set things up better next year so one could happen.


http://na.lolesports.com/articles/2014-worlds-group-draw

That's their official response as to why the drawing was conducted a while ago and not live during this selection show. However, logistics aside, I think too many people are thinking of this like "why was this not like OGN", when I think they were definitely modeling this after Selection Sunday for March Madness (College Basketball). Granted the similarities are not exact, because College Basketball is seeded 1-16 and a committee is used to just to seed the teams. However, I think the similarities in the broadcast were definitely intentional. I didn't have a problem with what they did, and I actually enjoyed the similarity to Selection Sunday. Different folks, different strokes.

LoL World is international event, while terms March Madness and College Basketball mean little outside US. Their statement indicate that there are just 2 possibilities:
1) fly all the teams, make big ceremony, yadda yadda
2) do it in private and prepare short reveal show

This list is by no mean exhaustive. They could make reveal show a bit longer with some element of random selection like this:

Taking a ball from a bowl does not require your team to be present, the reveal show would take at worst 30m more and it will be a level of magnitude more satisfying.
Takkara
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2503 Posts
September 09 2014 12:32 GMT
#231
On September 09 2014 21:17 nimdil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 21:06 Takkara wrote:
On September 09 2014 19:35 Gahlo wrote:
On September 09 2014 19:23 nimdil wrote:
I watched most of the "group reveal" on YT - the groups were just revealed? There was no official group selection - they just chosen the groups to make it the most entertaining show possible or how does it work?

Riot said that due to how they set up worlds this year that there wasn't enough time to bring player reps in to do an OGN style group drawing and that they will set things up better next year so one could happen.


http://na.lolesports.com/articles/2014-worlds-group-draw

That's their official response as to why the drawing was conducted a while ago and not live during this selection show. However, logistics aside, I think too many people are thinking of this like "why was this not like OGN", when I think they were definitely modeling this after Selection Sunday for March Madness (College Basketball). Granted the similarities are not exact, because College Basketball is seeded 1-16 and a committee is used to just to seed the teams. However, I think the similarities in the broadcast were definitely intentional. I didn't have a problem with what they did, and I actually enjoyed the similarity to Selection Sunday. Different folks, different strokes.

LoL World is international event, while terms March Madness and College Basketball mean little outside US. Their statement indicate that there are just 2 possibilities:
1) fly all the teams, make big ceremony, yadda yadda
2) do it in private and prepare short reveal show

This list is by no mean exhaustive. They could make reveal show a bit longer with some element of random selection like this:
http://youtu.be/7q36eOEz2Hs?t=23m2s
Taking a ball from a bowl does not require your team to be present, the reveal show would take at worst 30m more and it will be a level of magnitude more satisfying.


They released the draw video which showed the random selection element. I didn't need to see that pageantry in the selection show itself. I don't think it would have made it a level of magnitude more satisfying, either. I was satisfied with what they offered, but I would be happy with different formats, too. I just don't agree with people that think this was atrocious. It was a great experience, and it was fun participating with Twitter and with my friends on Gchat as they revealed each group and guessing who would be in the other groups.
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3773 Posts
September 09 2014 12:36 GMT
#232
On September 09 2014 21:32 Takkara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 21:17 nimdil wrote:
On September 09 2014 21:06 Takkara wrote:
On September 09 2014 19:35 Gahlo wrote:
On September 09 2014 19:23 nimdil wrote:
I watched most of the "group reveal" on YT - the groups were just revealed? There was no official group selection - they just chosen the groups to make it the most entertaining show possible or how does it work?

Riot said that due to how they set up worlds this year that there wasn't enough time to bring player reps in to do an OGN style group drawing and that they will set things up better next year so one could happen.


http://na.lolesports.com/articles/2014-worlds-group-draw

That's their official response as to why the drawing was conducted a while ago and not live during this selection show. However, logistics aside, I think too many people are thinking of this like "why was this not like OGN", when I think they were definitely modeling this after Selection Sunday for March Madness (College Basketball). Granted the similarities are not exact, because College Basketball is seeded 1-16 and a committee is used to just to seed the teams. However, I think the similarities in the broadcast were definitely intentional. I didn't have a problem with what they did, and I actually enjoyed the similarity to Selection Sunday. Different folks, different strokes.

LoL World is international event, while terms March Madness and College Basketball mean little outside US. Their statement indicate that there are just 2 possibilities:
1) fly all the teams, make big ceremony, yadda yadda
2) do it in private and prepare short reveal show

This list is by no mean exhaustive. They could make reveal show a bit longer with some element of random selection like this:
http://youtu.be/7q36eOEz2Hs?t=23m2s
Taking a ball from a bowl does not require your team to be present, the reveal show would take at worst 30m more and it will be a level of magnitude more satisfying.


They released the draw video which showed the random selection element.

I didn't know that. It changes things.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-09 12:58:54
September 09 2014 12:57 GMT
#233
On September 09 2014 21:36 nimdil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 21:32 Takkara wrote:
On September 09 2014 21:17 nimdil wrote:
On September 09 2014 21:06 Takkara wrote:
On September 09 2014 19:35 Gahlo wrote:
On September 09 2014 19:23 nimdil wrote:
I watched most of the "group reveal" on YT - the groups were just revealed? There was no official group selection - they just chosen the groups to make it the most entertaining show possible or how does it work?

Riot said that due to how they set up worlds this year that there wasn't enough time to bring player reps in to do an OGN style group drawing and that they will set things up better next year so one could happen.


http://na.lolesports.com/articles/2014-worlds-group-draw

That's their official response as to why the drawing was conducted a while ago and not live during this selection show. However, logistics aside, I think too many people are thinking of this like "why was this not like OGN", when I think they were definitely modeling this after Selection Sunday for March Madness (College Basketball). Granted the similarities are not exact, because College Basketball is seeded 1-16 and a committee is used to just to seed the teams. However, I think the similarities in the broadcast were definitely intentional. I didn't have a problem with what they did, and I actually enjoyed the similarity to Selection Sunday. Different folks, different strokes.

LoL World is international event, while terms March Madness and College Basketball mean little outside US. Their statement indicate that there are just 2 possibilities:
1) fly all the teams, make big ceremony, yadda yadda
2) do it in private and prepare short reveal show

This list is by no mean exhaustive. They could make reveal show a bit longer with some element of random selection like this:
http://youtu.be/7q36eOEz2Hs?t=23m2s
Taking a ball from a bowl does not require your team to be present, the reveal show would take at worst 30m more and it will be a level of magnitude more satisfying.


They released the draw video which showed the random selection element.

I didn't know that. It changes things.


In case you are interested:


I mean Riot always leaves a lot to be desired. Every year they try to improve what they do, but that doesn't mean criticisms are unwarranted. The more people want to improve LoL/Riot, the better it is for everyone. They are still a relatively new company trying desperately to figure out how to keep up with their growth. It's a difficult job, and some of the decisions they have made have been lacking. For how much they talk about "competitive integrity" and "esports" they sure do stumble a lot. This time around, I'm glad they showed these group draws, and hopefully they improve things for next year.

This video is fairly low budget because they didn't realize they should actually set up an event around it/ didn't realize that they could do it.
skykh
Profile Joined September 2012
3006 Posts
September 09 2014 13:24 GMT
#234
Tilting mata<voidle never forget
Kenpark
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany2350 Posts
September 09 2014 13:37 GMT
#235
These Samsung could throw complaints are bullshit of course, but why are korean teams even allowed to have sister teams ? I mean it gives them def a little edge they dont even need. Having allways scrim partner, switching players around to see who fits, are the first things that come to mind.
I remember last worlds some korean team brought their sister team, that wasnt even qualified.
ShootAnonymous
Profile Joined May 2014
1948 Posts
September 09 2014 13:38 GMT
#236
Slightly sad that I won't be able to watch SSW vs EDG in person, but I guess I'll just settle for fangirling over Watch's face and Deft's fluffy hair.

Really (un)lucky that both TPA & AHQ got drawn into the TW side of group stages. On one hand they'll have home advantage (less travel time, used to the food and weather etc). On the the hand if both get eliminated in group stages (a very real possibility).... >>

Predictions!
HEART
A: SSW, EDG
B: SHRC, TPA (I believe in you, TPA! May the cheese be with you!!!)
C: SSB, OMG
D: NJWS, A

HEAD
A: SSW, EDG
B: SHRC, SK (if it were Bo5 I'd pick TSM over SHRC, but it's not)
C: SSB, Fnatic
D: NJWS, A
RIP DotA Kings | BurNIng : Mushi : iceiceice : LaNm : MMY!
ShootAnonymous
Profile Joined May 2014
1948 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-09 13:44:39
September 09 2014 13:43 GMT
#237
On September 09 2014 22:37 Kenpark wrote:
These Samsung could throw complaints are bullshit of course, but why are korean teams even allowed to have sister teams ? I mean it gives them def a little edge they dont even need. Having allways scrim partner, switching players around to see who fits, are the first things that come to mind.
I remember last worlds some korean team brought their sister team, that wasnt even qualified.


Why? Because OGN (and LPL and GPL) AREN'T organised/funded by Riot. The no-sister-team rule is a LCS thing, not a competitive-LoL thing. Honestly not seeing what's so bullshit about it. If anything it's LCS NOT allowing sister-teams that's being bullshit (and people *cough*A*cough*EG) have managed to get past it alr so I don't see what's the issue.)

OGN, LPL AND GPL all have sister teams. (Samsung, SKT, IM etc for OGN; WE-WEA, iG-YG for LPL; TPA-TPS for GPL.

Also, you are right. NJBS brought NJWS along to Worlds last year; with their own money, of course. They'll probably do the same thing this year, no reason not to.
RIP DotA Kings | BurNIng : Mushi : iceiceice : LaNm : MMY!
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3773 Posts
September 09 2014 13:45 GMT
#238
On September 09 2014 22:37 Kenpark wrote:
These Samsung could throw complaints are bullshit of course, but why are korean teams even allowed to have sister teams ? I mean it gives them def a little edge they dont even need. Having allways scrim partner, switching players around to see who fits, are the first things that come to mind.
I remember last worlds some korean team brought their sister team, that wasnt even qualified.

It would make more sense to allow to have it for everyone. I guess KeSPA have enough muscles...?
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-09 14:32:34
September 09 2014 14:31 GMT
#239
On September 09 2014 22:45 nimdil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 22:37 Kenpark wrote:
These Samsung could throw complaints are bullshit of course, but why are korean teams even allowed to have sister teams ? I mean it gives them def a little edge they dont even need. Having allways scrim partner, switching players around to see who fits, are the first things that come to mind.
I remember last worlds some korean team brought their sister team, that wasnt even qualified.

It would make more sense to allow to have it for everyone. I guess KeSPA have enough muscles...?


Even Blizzard ain't close to Riot's level of monopolizing things, so i don't think that it's going to happen.

On September 09 2014 14:20 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 14:07 Ryuu314 wrote:
Royal Club is pretty damn strong and can definitely beat TSM. SK very narrowly lost to ALL and arguably played as well if not better than Fnatic; they're imo the strongest #3 seed out of the non-KR regions. Then there's TPA. Unfortunately, I know nothing about the current iteration of TPA.

If any group is "easy" it's Group A since EDG and SSW basically got byes. Group C and D are death groups.

Supposedly TPA got a lot better recently, but they were also pretty bad at All Stars, so who knows. I don't think that SK has the talent to keep up with TSM.


Because TPA have best jungler in China/SEA region now, ofc they're better.
Still, i can see TPA beating SK but SK beating TSM and TSM beating TPA, so most likely, if someone can steal games from SHRC - that team will advance.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
September 09 2014 15:02 GMT
#240
TPA can beat TSM if worlds dyrus appears to nullify how heavy achie is. But dyrus actually showed up in playoffs (Barring that "unfortunate" lulu zhonyas) and Jay will probably drag down bebe against W I L D B O Y S
Glorious SEA doto
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 192
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2244
Shuttle 1459
Bale 49
Dewaltoss 37
NaDa 32
Noble 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 658
Counter-Strike
taco 362
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox703
Mew2King90
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor897
Other Games
summit1g8936
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft319
ViBE58
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP163
• Hupsaiya 132
• davetesta17
• Letter146
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo747
Other Games
• Scarra907
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 35m
OSC
18h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.