• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:47
CEST 13:47
KST 20:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8491 users

[MLG] Raleigh Discussion - Page 4

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 59 60 61 Next
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 27 2011 14:38 GMT
#61
On August 27 2011 23:36 Cel.erity wrote:
So does Curse have any chance at not 0-3ing this tournament? I don't recognize a few of their players, and it seems like a team that was kind of thrown together on the fly. Has anyone else seen them play together?


Crs is former unR. They aren't put together on the fly. They're around the skill level of Rock Solid but they're more known because they're sponsored.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
RoieTRS
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2569 Posts
August 27 2011 14:38 GMT
#62
On August 27 2011 23:35 IMABUNNEH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:30 RoieTRS wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:28 DoXa wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:24 RoieTRS wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:18 JBright wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:14 NoobieOne wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:13 Aurdon wrote:
Jester hat. Seems gimmicky.

How do you require all you casters to wear dress shirt and sport coat and then just say fuck it and let him wear a jester hat?



cause its awesome?

On August 27 2011 23:14 RoieTRS wrote:
My god I'm sick of casters treating their audience like 4 year olds. There isn't a single sc2 caster that doesn't.


I agree 100%, I am not that good at LoL (not even level 30 yet and only about 15 or so games over 50%) and I am sick of the way that they are talking. They treat the audience like they never play. I am sure 99% of the people who would watch this would have played LoL or another MOBA where the mechanics are all the same.


The point of these are for the live audience who may not play the game....and didn't people complain about casters leaving out info during IEM?


I am a player. I play the game. I'm sick of stuff like companies making games for the low level masses, I'm sick of commentary aimed at low level masses, and I'm sick of things like MLG creating the most bullshit tournament format so they can have Idra vs Bomber day 1.

I've been competing in video games for over 5 years and this whole "esports" industry is becoming less and less watchable with every year.


Yeah, let's make tournaments only for elitist gamers who think it's not ok to let average people watch and play a game. I hate to say it, but this is ruining esports


If that is truly the case, then fuck esports. Everything is ruined by money. Whatever happened to casting for the love of the game rather than trying to appease the most amount of people?


OH NOES in downtime where there's nothing happening they're introducing the game concepts!

There's downtime, they wanted to fill it with something. I'd rather they talk about stuff that most (keyword being MOST) people know about, than just have a shot of the crowd sat around like the SC2 streams.

What else are they meant to talk about? With nothing happened yet, there's not that much else.


I guess they could appease the masses by starting the game on time instead of over 30 minutes late.
konadora, in Racenilatr's blog: "you need to stop thinking about starcraft or anything computer-related for that matter. It's becoming a bad addiction imo"
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 27 2011 14:39 GMT
#63
Disappointed that the stream doesn't have a viewer counter. Interested to see what the numbers are off of own3d.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
0123456789
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3216 Posts
August 27 2011 14:39 GMT
#64
On August 27 2011 23:36 Cel.erity wrote:
So does Curse have any chance at not 0-3ing this tournament? I don't recognize a few of their players, and it seems like a team that was kind of thrown together on the fly. Has anyone else seen them play together?


Curse has pobelter, doublelift, sydtko, nyjacky, lapaaka, and a huge lineup of high elo players. Just look through the first 2 pages of top solo queue elo, there's a lot of curse players.
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
August 27 2011 14:42 GMT
#65
On August 27 2011 23:39 NeoIllusions wrote:
Disappointed that the stream doesn't have a viewer counter. Interested to see what the numbers are off of own3d.

Riot will likely release figures after asking MLG for the numbers. Good results will finally keep the LoL haters quiet I think. I think the timing is also pretty good for both NA and EU viewers.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 27 2011 14:44 GMT
#66
EST is definitely the best time zone for NA and EU. Unlike IEM, I'm not having to wake up at 2 AM just to watch the first game.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
petered
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1817 Posts
August 27 2011 14:44 GMT
#67
On August 27 2011 23:30 RoieTRS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:28 DoXa wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:24 RoieTRS wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:18 JBright wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:14 NoobieOne wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:13 Aurdon wrote:
Jester hat. Seems gimmicky.

How do you require all you casters to wear dress shirt and sport coat and then just say fuck it and let him wear a jester hat?



cause its awesome?

On August 27 2011 23:14 RoieTRS wrote:
My god I'm sick of casters treating their audience like 4 year olds. There isn't a single sc2 caster that doesn't.


I agree 100%, I am not that good at LoL (not even level 30 yet and only about 15 or so games over 50%) and I am sick of the way that they are talking. They treat the audience like they never play. I am sure 99% of the people who would watch this would have played LoL or another MOBA where the mechanics are all the same.


The point of these are for the live audience who may not play the game....and didn't people complain about casters leaving out info during IEM?


I am a player. I play the game. I'm sick of stuff like companies making games for the low level masses, I'm sick of commentary aimed at low level masses, and I'm sick of things like MLG creating the most bullshit tournament format so they can have Idra vs Bomber day 1.

I've been competing in video games for over 5 years and this whole "esports" industry is becoming less and less watchable with every year.


Yeah, let's make tournaments only for elitist gamers who think it's not ok to let average people watch and play a game. I hate to say it, but this is ruining esports


If that is truly the case, then fuck esports. Everything is ruined by money. Whatever happened to casting for the love of the game rather than trying to appease the most amount of people?


If you watch any major sporting event on TV they do exactly the same thing. They hype the stars more than they deserve, they cover basic (very basic) game strategy and commonly get it wrong.
Heck, they many time get commentators who know next to nothing about the game just for their personality.

This is just the way sports work. It isn't changing anytime soon. There is power in numbers so catering to the small percentage is, indirectly, bad for the game. That is because it is much harder to generate the numbers required to attract the sponsors who make games happen.
This, my friends, is the power of the Shikyo Memorial for QQ therapy thread. We make the world a better place, one chainsaw massacre prevention at a time.
taLbuk
Profile Joined April 2010
Madagascar1879 Posts
August 27 2011 14:46 GMT
#68
I don't see any mention of MLG on any headlines on any websites, clg just has MLG on their sidebar and when it comes live, solomid just has 2 articles on it, and riot has nothing about it on their mainpage

doubt this will get many viewers =/

than again this MLG is smaller than previous ones by the looks of it.
RoieTRS
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2569 Posts
August 27 2011 14:47 GMT
#69
On August 27 2011 23:44 petered wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:30 RoieTRS wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:28 DoXa wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:24 RoieTRS wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:18 JBright wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:14 NoobieOne wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:13 Aurdon wrote:
Jester hat. Seems gimmicky.

How do you require all you casters to wear dress shirt and sport coat and then just say fuck it and let him wear a jester hat?



cause its awesome?

On August 27 2011 23:14 RoieTRS wrote:
My god I'm sick of casters treating their audience like 4 year olds. There isn't a single sc2 caster that doesn't.


I agree 100%, I am not that good at LoL (not even level 30 yet and only about 15 or so games over 50%) and I am sick of the way that they are talking. They treat the audience like they never play. I am sure 99% of the people who would watch this would have played LoL or another MOBA where the mechanics are all the same.


The point of these are for the live audience who may not play the game....and didn't people complain about casters leaving out info during IEM?


I am a player. I play the game. I'm sick of stuff like companies making games for the low level masses, I'm sick of commentary aimed at low level masses, and I'm sick of things like MLG creating the most bullshit tournament format so they can have Idra vs Bomber day 1.

I've been competing in video games for over 5 years and this whole "esports" industry is becoming less and less watchable with every year.


Yeah, let's make tournaments only for elitist gamers who think it's not ok to let average people watch and play a game. I hate to say it, but this is ruining esports


If that is truly the case, then fuck esports. Everything is ruined by money. Whatever happened to casting for the love of the game rather than trying to appease the most amount of people?


If you watch any major sporting event on TV they do exactly the same thing. They hype the stars more than they deserve, they cover basic (very basic) game strategy and commonly get it wrong.
Heck, they many time get commentators who know next to nothing about the game just for their personality.

This is just the way sports work. It isn't changing anytime soon. There is power in numbers so catering to the small percentage is, indirectly, bad for the game. That is because it is much harder to generate the numbers required to attract the sponsors who make games happen.


Real sports have made their bad precedents. This is a new generation and a new industry, and is a new chance to change things. Saying "that is just how these things work" is poisonous thinking.
konadora, in Racenilatr's blog: "you need to stop thinking about starcraft or anything computer-related for that matter. It's becoming a bad addiction imo"
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 14:50:04
August 27 2011 14:49 GMT
#70
On August 27 2011 23:46 taLbuk wrote:
I don't see any mention of MLG on any headlines on any websites, clg just has MLG on their sidebar and when it comes live, solomid just has 2 articles on it, and riot has nothing about it on their mainpage

doubt this will get many viewers =/

than again this MLG is smaller than previous ones by the looks of it.



It is interesting that when you log into LoL that there isn't a giant banner highlighting this event with a link to the stream like the other big competitions.

Maybe they will add it later, but yeah that will hurt the viewership.


Yeah, they got a little banner in the rest of the news, but it is not that prominent and if I wasn't looking for it, I would not have noticed it with all the other clutter on the intro page.
soulpoetry
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom177 Posts
August 27 2011 14:50 GMT
#71
picks and bans starting!
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4681 Posts
August 27 2011 14:50 GMT
#72
It looks like we won't be able to see the bans and picks?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 27 2011 14:51 GMT
#73
uh, pretty sure Pobelt leaving isn't because of runes...

wai u lie to us MLG
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
NoobieOne
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1183 Posts
August 27 2011 14:51 GMT
#74
On August 27 2011 23:50 hasuprotoss wrote:
It looks like we won't be able to see the bans and picks?


It was in blind pick for some reason.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 27 2011 14:52 GMT
#75
Running on Skarner patch. :O
Healers still OP.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
August 27 2011 14:52 GMT
#76
On August 27 2011 23:37 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:36 Cel.erity wrote:
So does Curse have any chance at not 0-3ing this tournament? I don't recognize a few of their players, and it seems like a team that was kind of thrown together on the fly. Has anyone else seen them play together?

Crs is the former uNR. Pobelter, Sydtko, Lapaka, etc with a recent acquisition of Doublelift.


Ah, I know who uNR is, but I didn't see doublelift on the roster. Pobelter and Lapaka are the only names I recognize.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
August 27 2011 14:52 GMT
#77
On August 27 2011 23:47 RoieTRS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:44 petered wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:30 RoieTRS wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:28 DoXa wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:24 RoieTRS wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:18 JBright wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:14 NoobieOne wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:13 Aurdon wrote:
Jester hat. Seems gimmicky.

How do you require all you casters to wear dress shirt and sport coat and then just say fuck it and let him wear a jester hat?



cause its awesome?

On August 27 2011 23:14 RoieTRS wrote:
My god I'm sick of casters treating their audience like 4 year olds. There isn't a single sc2 caster that doesn't.


I agree 100%, I am not that good at LoL (not even level 30 yet and only about 15 or so games over 50%) and I am sick of the way that they are talking. They treat the audience like they never play. I am sure 99% of the people who would watch this would have played LoL or another MOBA where the mechanics are all the same.


The point of these are for the live audience who may not play the game....and didn't people complain about casters leaving out info during IEM?


I am a player. I play the game. I'm sick of stuff like companies making games for the low level masses, I'm sick of commentary aimed at low level masses, and I'm sick of things like MLG creating the most bullshit tournament format so they can have Idra vs Bomber day 1.

I've been competing in video games for over 5 years and this whole "esports" industry is becoming less and less watchable with every year.


Yeah, let's make tournaments only for elitist gamers who think it's not ok to let average people watch and play a game. I hate to say it, but this is ruining esports


If that is truly the case, then fuck esports. Everything is ruined by money. Whatever happened to casting for the love of the game rather than trying to appease the most amount of people?


If you watch any major sporting event on TV they do exactly the same thing. They hype the stars more than they deserve, they cover basic (very basic) game strategy and commonly get it wrong.
Heck, they many time get commentators who know next to nothing about the game just for their personality.

This is just the way sports work. It isn't changing anytime soon. There is power in numbers so catering to the small percentage is, indirectly, bad for the game. That is because it is much harder to generate the numbers required to attract the sponsors who make games happen.


Real sports have made their bad precedents. This is a new generation and a new industry, and is a new chance to change things. Saying "that is just how these things work" is poisonous thinking.


The great thing about the internet is you can start you own brand of casting on youtube, cast for some smaller tournaments, and then make your way up the ladder. Since you seem to know a better way of doing it, I think you would probably quickly make a name for yourself and become a big star and educate everyone on how true casting could be done.

You could be the next Husky casting next to Day9 on the big stage. Fight the good fight.
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 14:53:03
August 27 2011 14:52 GMT
#78
Why are they doing blind pick? :/

EDIT: Or am i missing something?
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
HPoirot
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1303 Posts
August 27 2011 14:53 GMT
#79
Still in blind pick. Let's just guess assume that Ori and Nid were banned.
taLbuk
Profile Joined April 2010
Madagascar1879 Posts
August 27 2011 14:53 GMT
#80
On August 27 2011 23:49 Aurdon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:46 taLbuk wrote:
I don't see any mention of MLG on any headlines on any websites, clg just has MLG on their sidebar and when it comes live, solomid just has 2 articles on it, and riot has nothing about it on their mainpage

doubt this will get many viewers =/

than again this MLG is smaller than previous ones by the looks of it.



It is interesting that when you log into LoL that there isn't a giant banner highlighting this event with a link to the stream like the other big competitions.

Maybe they will add it later, but yeah that will hurt the viewership.


Yeah, they got a little banner in the rest of the news, but it is not that prominent and if I wasn't looking for it, I would not have noticed it with all the other clutter on the intro page.


yea I didn't open my client to check but so far and judging by the player area this seems to be a half assed event but it's more than likely a logistics run for mlg, kind of like when they introduced sc2 in the middle of the season in columbus last year i believe.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 59 60 61 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29554
Shuttle 2953
Bisu 1003
Horang2 856
Jaedong 722
BeSt 382
Light 329
Hyuk 307
firebathero 301
actioN 282
[ Show more ]
Mini 236
Stork 206
Soma 201
Zeus 191
Soulkey 176
EffOrt 157
Last 132
Leta 122
ggaemo 97
ZerO 91
Snow 90
Pusan 82
Rush 65
Killer 52
Mong 51
Sea.KH 45
hero 39
Aegong 38
Mind 33
Sexy 28
Shine 27
NaDa 26
Sharp 26
Bale 25
Shinee 22
soO 22
ToSsGirL 22
Terrorterran 17
Free 15
sorry 15
PianO 15
zelot 15
JulyZerg 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
HiyA 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1831
qojqva1202
Dendi845
Fuzer 128
League of Legends
Reynor95
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
x6flipin290
markeloff1
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1878
crisheroes720
Other Games
gofns40551
singsing2029
B2W.Neo452
XBOCT333
DeMusliM178
Livibee173
Liquid`LucifroN130
Mew2King99
XaKoH 92
QueenE82
ArmadaUGS78
Chillindude10
Railgan9
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream301
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2197
• TFBlade417
Other Games
• WagamamaTV142
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 14m
Stellar Fest
1h 14m
OSC
12h 14m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.