• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:44
CEST 18:44
KST 01:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8339 users

[MLG] Raleigh Discussion - Page 3

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 59 60 61 Next
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
August 27 2011 14:25 GMT
#41
Regiald on the stream.
[image loading]
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
August 27 2011 14:27 GMT
#42
On August 27 2011 23:24 RoieTRS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:18 JBright wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:14 NoobieOne wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:13 Aurdon wrote:
Jester hat. Seems gimmicky.

How do you require all you casters to wear dress shirt and sport coat and then just say fuck it and let him wear a jester hat?



cause its awesome?

On August 27 2011 23:14 RoieTRS wrote:
My god I'm sick of casters treating their audience like 4 year olds. There isn't a single sc2 caster that doesn't.


I agree 100%, I am not that good at LoL (not even level 30 yet and only about 15 or so games over 50%) and I am sick of the way that they are talking. They treat the audience like they never play. I am sure 99% of the people who would watch this would have played LoL or another MOBA where the mechanics are all the same.


The point of these are for the live audience who may not play the game....and didn't people complain about casters leaving out info during IEM?


I am a player. I play the game. I'm sick of stuff like companies making games for the low level masses, I'm sick of commentary aimed at low level masses, and I'm sick of things like MLG creating the most bullshit tournament format so they can have Idra vs Bomber day 1.

I've been competing in video games for over 5 years and this whole "esports" industry is becoming less and less watchable with every year.


Then feel free to mute it, explaining basics when you might end up having 100k+ people watching again and I guarantee not all of those are all too familiar with the game, it's only good business.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 27 2011 14:27 GMT
#43
Regi's pretty gud at talking.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
August 27 2011 14:27 GMT
#44
YES REGINALD
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
August 27 2011 14:28 GMT
#45
bashing clg and voyboy :D
DoXa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Switzerland1448 Posts
August 27 2011 14:28 GMT
#46
On August 27 2011 23:24 RoieTRS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:18 JBright wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:14 NoobieOne wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:13 Aurdon wrote:
Jester hat. Seems gimmicky.

How do you require all you casters to wear dress shirt and sport coat and then just say fuck it and let him wear a jester hat?



cause its awesome?

On August 27 2011 23:14 RoieTRS wrote:
My god I'm sick of casters treating their audience like 4 year olds. There isn't a single sc2 caster that doesn't.


I agree 100%, I am not that good at LoL (not even level 30 yet and only about 15 or so games over 50%) and I am sick of the way that they are talking. They treat the audience like they never play. I am sure 99% of the people who would watch this would have played LoL or another MOBA where the mechanics are all the same.


The point of these are for the live audience who may not play the game....and didn't people complain about casters leaving out info during IEM?


I am a player. I play the game. I'm sick of stuff like companies making games for the low level masses, I'm sick of commentary aimed at low level masses, and I'm sick of things like MLG creating the most bullshit tournament format so they can have Idra vs Bomber day 1.

I've been competing in video games for over 5 years and this whole "esports" industry is becoming less and less watchable with every year.


Yeah, let's make tournaments only for elitist gamers who think it's not ok to let average people watch and play a game. I hate to say it, but this is ruining esports
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 27 2011 14:29 GMT
#47
On August 27 2011 23:28 LaNague wrote:
bashing clg and voyboy :D


Must have missed this. I heard him explaining why he "left" CLG. How did he bash Voy?
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
August 27 2011 14:30 GMT
#48
Sorry, was kind of alt-tabbing between things, but was the interview planned? or are they still filling time (it should have started 30 minutes ago right?)
the farm ends here
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 14:32:01
August 27 2011 14:30 GMT
#49
Hahaha, great SotG commercial.

On August 27 2011 23:30 PartyBiscuit wrote:
Sorry, was kind of alt-tabbing between things, but was the interview planned? or are they still filling time (it should have started 30 minutes ago right?)


Probably stalling for time since Regi said that CLG didn't bring all their equipment and are still setting up. I think Regi said that this was Voyboy's first LAN and he won't do well cause he'll be nervous.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
RoieTRS
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2569 Posts
August 27 2011 14:30 GMT
#50
On August 27 2011 23:28 DoXa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:24 RoieTRS wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:18 JBright wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:14 NoobieOne wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:13 Aurdon wrote:
Jester hat. Seems gimmicky.

How do you require all you casters to wear dress shirt and sport coat and then just say fuck it and let him wear a jester hat?



cause its awesome?

On August 27 2011 23:14 RoieTRS wrote:
My god I'm sick of casters treating their audience like 4 year olds. There isn't a single sc2 caster that doesn't.


I agree 100%, I am not that good at LoL (not even level 30 yet and only about 15 or so games over 50%) and I am sick of the way that they are talking. They treat the audience like they never play. I am sure 99% of the people who would watch this would have played LoL or another MOBA where the mechanics are all the same.


The point of these are for the live audience who may not play the game....and didn't people complain about casters leaving out info during IEM?


I am a player. I play the game. I'm sick of stuff like companies making games for the low level masses, I'm sick of commentary aimed at low level masses, and I'm sick of things like MLG creating the most bullshit tournament format so they can have Idra vs Bomber day 1.

I've been competing in video games for over 5 years and this whole "esports" industry is becoming less and less watchable with every year.


Yeah, let's make tournaments only for elitist gamers who think it's not ok to let average people watch and play a game. I hate to say it, but this is ruining esports


If that is truly the case, then fuck esports. Everything is ruined by money. Whatever happened to casting for the love of the game rather than trying to appease the most amount of people?
konadora, in Racenilatr's blog: "you need to stop thinking about starcraft or anything computer-related for that matter. It's becoming a bad addiction imo"
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
August 27 2011 14:31 GMT
#51
On August 27 2011 23:29 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:28 LaNague wrote:
bashing clg and voyboy :D


Must have missed this. I heard him explaining why he "left" CLG. How did he bash Voy?

He just said they're gonna suck because Voyboy hasn't practiced much with them, plus he said it was his first LAN experience, how he didn't bring his equipment (keyboard, mouse, etc), and how it's gonna negatively affect Voyboy's play.
God Bless
icarly
Profile Joined August 2011
United States400 Posts
August 27 2011 14:31 GMT
#52
On August 27 2011 23:14 NoobieOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:13 Aurdon wrote:
Jester hat. Seems gimmicky.

How do you require all you casters to wear dress shirt and sport coat and then just say fuck it and let him wear a jester hat?



cause its awesome?

Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:14 RoieTRS wrote:
My god I'm sick of casters treating their audience like 4 year olds. There isn't a single sc2 caster that doesn't.


I agree 100%, I am not that good at LoL (not even level 30 yet and only about 15 or so games over 50%) and I am sick of the way that they are talking. They treat the audience like they never play. I am sure 99% of the people who would watch this would have played LoL or another MOBA where the mechanics are all the same.



you know LoL wouldn't exist if it wasn't for those "4 year olds". LoL is free and insanely popular all over the world. There are going to be around 100,000 people watching this stream and thousands of them are noobs.

MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
August 27 2011 14:31 GMT
#53
On August 27 2011 23:13 Aurdon wrote:
Jester hat. Seems gimmicky.

How do you require all you casters to wear dress shirt and sport coat and then just say fuck it and let him wear a jester hat?


If I ever end up live commentating LoL, I promise to do Pedobear Cosplay and give TL shoutouts.

On August 27 2011 23:14 RoieTRS wrote:
My god I'm sick of casters treating their audience like 4 year olds. There isn't a single sc2 caster that doesn't.

Tournaments are a great way to get new people into the game. Neglecting a potential audience is always a bad thing.

If you already know lots, what they say probably won't matter to you anyway. Where as if you don't know much, then it's very useful. What's most important for a commentator (imo) is that they keep you interested and generate excitement. Also, expanding the game to more people is a good thing. More players in LoL means more success for Riot which means they pump more money into the scene.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 27 2011 14:32 GMT
#54
On August 27 2011 23:31 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:29 NeoIllusions wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:28 LaNague wrote:
bashing clg and voyboy :D


Must have missed this. I heard him explaining why he "left" CLG. How did he bash Voy?

He just said they're gonna suck because Voyboy hasn't practiced much with them, plus he said it was his first LAN experience, how he didn't bring his equipment (keyboard, mouse, etc), and how it's gonna negatively affect Voyboy's play.


Not bringing your own stuff to a LAN is pretty silly.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22628 Posts
August 27 2011 14:34 GMT
#55
Reginald says what he thinks and isnt diplomatic about it. love it :p
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
August 27 2011 14:34 GMT
#56
On August 27 2011 23:30 RoieTRS wrote:
If that is truly the case, then fuck esports. Everything is ruined by money. Whatever happened to casting for the love of the game rather than trying to appease the most amount of people?

Whether you like it or not, you need money to get things done. If everything was done on passion, all we'd ever have would be GManBob's stream and we wouldn't have things like big tournaments and Riot paying for stuff.

Think of it from a sports context. The World Cup, Olympics, etc. have huge monetary backing. Does it lessen the sports displays that get put on? Possibly. But at the same time, it's still massively enjoyable and accessible for all. When I watch the Fencing on the Olympics, I don't need someone explaining how brilliant that riposte was. But I'm sure people who don't fence but are interested do appreciate it. Just how when I enjoy watching the shooting, I have no idea what's going on but I appreciate the commentary.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 14:35:48
August 27 2011 14:35 GMT
#57
On August 27 2011 23:30 RoieTRS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:28 DoXa wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:24 RoieTRS wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:18 JBright wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:14 NoobieOne wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:13 Aurdon wrote:
Jester hat. Seems gimmicky.

How do you require all you casters to wear dress shirt and sport coat and then just say fuck it and let him wear a jester hat?



cause its awesome?

On August 27 2011 23:14 RoieTRS wrote:
My god I'm sick of casters treating their audience like 4 year olds. There isn't a single sc2 caster that doesn't.


I agree 100%, I am not that good at LoL (not even level 30 yet and only about 15 or so games over 50%) and I am sick of the way that they are talking. They treat the audience like they never play. I am sure 99% of the people who would watch this would have played LoL or another MOBA where the mechanics are all the same.


The point of these are for the live audience who may not play the game....and didn't people complain about casters leaving out info during IEM?


I am a player. I play the game. I'm sick of stuff like companies making games for the low level masses, I'm sick of commentary aimed at low level masses, and I'm sick of things like MLG creating the most bullshit tournament format so they can have Idra vs Bomber day 1.

I've been competing in video games for over 5 years and this whole "esports" industry is becoming less and less watchable with every year.


Yeah, let's make tournaments only for elitist gamers who think it's not ok to let average people watch and play a game. I hate to say it, but this is ruining esports


If that is truly the case, then fuck esports. Everything is ruined by money. Whatever happened to casting for the love of the game rather than trying to appease the most amount of people?


OH NOES in downtime where there's nothing happening they're introducing the game concepts!

There's downtime, they wanted to fill it with something. I'd rather they talk about stuff that most (keyword being MOST) people know about, than just have a shot of the crowd sat around like the SC2 streams.

What else are they meant to talk about? With nothing happened yet, there's not that much else.
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
August 27 2011 14:36 GMT
#58
So does Curse have any chance at not 0-3ing this tournament? I don't recognize a few of their players, and it seems like a team that was kind of thrown together on the fly. Has anyone else seen them play together?
We found Dove in a soapless place.
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 14:39:21
August 27 2011 14:37 GMT
#59
On August 27 2011 23:36 Cel.erity wrote:
So does Curse have any chance at not 0-3ing this tournament? I don't recognize a few of their players, and it seems like a team that was kind of thrown together on the fly. Has anyone else seen them play together?

Crs is the former uNR. Pobelter, Sydtko, Lapaka, etc with a recent acquisition of Doublelift.

EDIT:
These guys

ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
August 27 2011 14:38 GMT
#60
On August 27 2011 23:30 RoieTRS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:28 DoXa wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:24 RoieTRS wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:18 JBright wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:14 NoobieOne wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:13 Aurdon wrote:
Jester hat. Seems gimmicky.

How do you require all you casters to wear dress shirt and sport coat and then just say fuck it and let him wear a jester hat?



cause its awesome?

On August 27 2011 23:14 RoieTRS wrote:
My god I'm sick of casters treating their audience like 4 year olds. There isn't a single sc2 caster that doesn't.


I agree 100%, I am not that good at LoL (not even level 30 yet and only about 15 or so games over 50%) and I am sick of the way that they are talking. They treat the audience like they never play. I am sure 99% of the people who would watch this would have played LoL or another MOBA where the mechanics are all the same.


The point of these are for the live audience who may not play the game....and didn't people complain about casters leaving out info during IEM?


I am a player. I play the game. I'm sick of stuff like companies making games for the low level masses, I'm sick of commentary aimed at low level masses, and I'm sick of things like MLG creating the most bullshit tournament format so they can have Idra vs Bomber day 1.

I've been competing in video games for over 5 years and this whole "esports" industry is becoming less and less watchable with every year.


Yeah, let's make tournaments only for elitist gamers who think it's not ok to let average people watch and play a game. I hate to say it, but this is ruining esports


If that is truly the case, then fuck esports. Everything is ruined by money. Whatever happened to casting for the love of the game rather than trying to appease the most amount of people?

you should always have 1 caster for play-by-play one for analysis, you can't really have a purely analytic commentary. That's good for analysing vods and such but not for livecasting tournaments. You can post an analysing commentary of a tournament game after the tournament. Usually analysing commentaries are better if they have the time to analyse, anyway. Meaning that they shouldn't be done live, really, or it'd hurt the quality of the analysis.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 59 60 61 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1132
ComeBackTV 903
SteadfastSC474
TaKeTV 440
LamboSC2377
IndyStarCraft 163
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 474
LamboSC2 377
mouzHeroMarine 284
IndyStarCraft 163
ProTech151
Rex 112
UpATreeSC 83
BRAT_OK 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32672
Shuttle 1566
EffOrt 895
Light 671
Mini 592
Soma 472
firebathero 284
Rush 212
Snow 191
ZerO 161
[ Show more ]
hero 94
Liquid`Ret 55
sorry 53
Killer 43
Mong 35
ToSsGirL 29
Sexy 23
Terrorterran 22
Trap 20
soO 20
Bale 19
Shine 17
Free 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7008
qojqva1810
Dendi930
420jenkins159
Counter-Strike
fl0m1363
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2119
crisheroes1270
XaKoH 220
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing1743
B2W.Neo1025
Beastyqt571
FrodaN367
ArmadaUGS198
Hui .190
KnowMe122
QueenE100
Mew2King80
Trikslyr62
C9.Mang053
Dewaltoss49
ToD32
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 4
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3222
• TFBlade1089
Other Games
• imaqtpie391
• Shiphtur237
• WagamamaTV188
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 16m
Stellar Fest
20h 16m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.