• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:32
CEST 14:32
KST 21:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10389 users

[MLG] Raleigh Discussion - Page 2

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 59 60 61 Next
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
August 26 2011 17:21 GMT
#21
Ooo thanks for the thread I was totally oblivious there was another tourney coming, mmmmmm najs

and EG are in it too, lovely.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
August 26 2011 18:50 GMT
#22
On August 27 2011 02:08 Flakes wrote:
Me and the roommates goin to this one, is anyone else? I'm looking forward to being in NC this weekend, as the east coast from VA and northward is forecasted to be wiped off the planet by a hurricane.


I doubt Raleigh will fare much better. I'd expect some minor/major flooding in some of the major roads which will make it a nightmare to get anywhere when you want to leave. You're clear of the real damage because it's supposed to hit the coast, but it's still going to pour

I haven't decided if I want to watch it live from the venue or from the comfort of my chair at home yet, although I intend to watch more starcraft than league anyways ^_^ If I'm there just look for the sexy guy wearing a TL Shirt.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
August 27 2011 03:59 GMT
#23
Pool play Bo3 or Single Game?
God Bless
HPoirot
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1303 Posts
August 27 2011 04:01 GMT
#24
On August 27 2011 12:59 Roffles wrote:
Pool play Bo3 or Single Game?

Bo3, score in pool play carries on to finals.
klops
Profile Joined June 2010
United States674 Posts
August 27 2011 13:40 GMT
#25
starts in 20 mins ya?
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
August 27 2011 13:55 GMT
#26
On August 27 2011 22:40 klops wrote:
starts in 20 mins ya?



stream says 10 am EST and not EDT, that would be 1hr 20 mins according to the internet.
HPoirot
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1303 Posts
August 27 2011 14:01 GMT
#27
Stream is up.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 14:03:29
August 27 2011 14:03 GMT
#28
noooo, it went all black for me.
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
August 27 2011 14:06 GMT
#29
Working for me
the farm ends here
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
August 27 2011 14:09 GMT
#30
ok now it works after refresh spamming.
Which patch is this on?


Also, i like the commentators.
-Kato-
Profile Joined June 2010
Spain1146 Posts
August 27 2011 14:10 GMT
#31
http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/live/league_of_legends
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 14:12:27
August 27 2011 14:11 GMT
#32
Stream is up. Rivington talking. 4CourtJester with a Jester hat. Haha.

[image loading]
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
HPoirot
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1303 Posts
August 27 2011 14:11 GMT
#33
This is on the Skarner patch, I'm fairly certain.
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
August 27 2011 14:13 GMT
#34
Jester hat. Seems gimmicky.

How do you require all you casters to wear dress shirt and sport coat and then just say fuck it and let him wear a jester hat?

RoieTRS
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2569 Posts
August 27 2011 14:14 GMT
#35
My god I'm sick of casters treating their audience like 4 year olds. There isn't a single sc2 caster that doesn't.
konadora, in Racenilatr's blog: "you need to stop thinking about starcraft or anything computer-related for that matter. It's becoming a bad addiction imo"
NoobieOne
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1183 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 14:16:50
August 27 2011 14:14 GMT
#36
On August 27 2011 23:13 Aurdon wrote:
Jester hat. Seems gimmicky.

How do you require all you casters to wear dress shirt and sport coat and then just say fuck it and let him wear a jester hat?



cause its awesome?

On August 27 2011 23:14 RoieTRS wrote:
My god I'm sick of casters treating their audience like 4 year olds. There isn't a single sc2 caster that doesn't.


I agree 100%, I am not that good at LoL (not even level 30 yet and only about 15 or so games over 50%) and I am sick of the way that they are talking. They treat the audience like they never play. I am sure 99% of the people who would watch this would have played LoL or another MOBA where the mechanics are all the same.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22627 Posts
August 27 2011 14:18 GMT
#37
I already muted the stream untill the actualy picks/bans start. hope it gets better then :p
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
August 27 2011 14:18 GMT
#38
On August 27 2011 23:14 NoobieOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:13 Aurdon wrote:
Jester hat. Seems gimmicky.

How do you require all you casters to wear dress shirt and sport coat and then just say fuck it and let him wear a jester hat?



cause its awesome?

Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:14 RoieTRS wrote:
My god I'm sick of casters treating their audience like 4 year olds. There isn't a single sc2 caster that doesn't.


I agree 100%, I am not that good at LoL (not even level 30 yet and only about 15 or so games over 50%) and I am sick of the way that they are talking. They treat the audience like they never play. I am sure 99% of the people who would watch this would have played LoL or another MOBA where the mechanics are all the same.


The point of these are for the live audience who may not play the game....and didn't people complain about casters leaving out info during IEM?
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
August 27 2011 14:20 GMT
#39
Yeah, I got it muted too, but I understand why they are trying to explain all this.

I never played Dota and tried to watch the DOTA2 stream at IEM and was completely lost, just gave up and moved on to something else.

They know there are a ton of people who are waiting for SC2, Halo, and COD matches to start so are trying out the LoL stuff. They are trying to get new people. I doubt there are more people who have never played LoL watching this than you think.
RoieTRS
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2569 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 14:24:59
August 27 2011 14:24 GMT
#40
On August 27 2011 23:18 JBright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 23:14 NoobieOne wrote:
On August 27 2011 23:13 Aurdon wrote:
Jester hat. Seems gimmicky.

How do you require all you casters to wear dress shirt and sport coat and then just say fuck it and let him wear a jester hat?



cause its awesome?

On August 27 2011 23:14 RoieTRS wrote:
My god I'm sick of casters treating their audience like 4 year olds. There isn't a single sc2 caster that doesn't.


I agree 100%, I am not that good at LoL (not even level 30 yet and only about 15 or so games over 50%) and I am sick of the way that they are talking. They treat the audience like they never play. I am sure 99% of the people who would watch this would have played LoL or another MOBA where the mechanics are all the same.


The point of these are for the live audience who may not play the game....and didn't people complain about casters leaving out info during IEM?


I am a player. I play the game. I'm sick of stuff like companies making games for the low level masses, I'm sick of commentary aimed at low level masses, and I'm sick of things like MLG creating the most bullshit tournament format so they can have Idra vs Bomber day 1.

I've been competing in video games for over 5 years and this whole "esports" industry is becoming less and less watchable with every year.
konadora, in Racenilatr's blog: "you need to stop thinking about starcraft or anything computer-related for that matter. It's becoming a bad addiction imo"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 59 60 61 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36183
Shuttle 2468
Horang2 966
Bisu 954
Jaedong 777
Light 483
Mini 397
BeSt 356
firebathero 332
Hyuk 298
[ Show more ]
Stork 279
actioN 254
EffOrt 228
Zeus 224
ggaemo 203
Soma 199
Soulkey 170
Last 148
Snow 127
ZerO 122
Leta 121
Rush 99
Pusan 78
Killer 71
Sea.KH 58
hero 55
Sharp 45
Mong 42
Mind 35
Shinee 30
Shine 28
Aegong 28
Bale 26
soO 25
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 21
Sexy 18
PianO 17
Trap 16
Yoon 14
Terrorterran 14
Free 13
zelot 9
Noble 9
JulyZerg 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3733
qojqva1617
Dendi1041
420jenkins2
League of Legends
Reynor90
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1403
x6flipin320
markeloff93
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2162
crisheroes969
Other Games
gofns34245
singsing2135
B2W.Neo779
XBOCT354
DeMusliM200
Mlord175
Livibee173
XaKoH 156
Liquid`LucifroN130
Mew2King100
QueenE82
ArmadaUGS57
Chillindude12
Railgan11
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream187
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2233
• TFBlade655
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
OSC
28m
Stellar Fest
28m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 28m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.