• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:54
CEST 13:54
KST 20:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7559 users

[Champion] Amumu - Page 9

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
April 01 2012 10:32 GMT
#161
Maybe get chalice. On jungle mummy these days I go philo/boots into chalice into hog into chain vest negatron into force of nature shurelyas and beast peope. Philo chalice is basically as good as bluebuff since it got nerfed.

Spell vamp is really stupid on mummy since you need to be right next to people to do any damage and for a long time and spell vamp sucks on aoe spells that are only going to hit 1 person.
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-01 10:49:00
April 01 2012 10:48 GMT
#162
On April 01 2012 19:32 Slayer91 wrote:
Maybe get chalice. On jungle mummy these days I go philo/boots into chalice into hog into chain vest negatron into force of nature shurelyas and beast peope. Philo chalice is basically as good as bluebuff since it got nerfed.

Spell vamp is really stupid on mummy since you need to be right next to people to do any damage and for a long time and spell vamp sucks on aoe spells that are only going to hit 1 person.

But, where is the AP in that build?!
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-01 11:21:04
April 01 2012 11:20 GMT
#163
You can get deathcap or abyssal or void staff last item, but I feel like i need all these tank items to be good in teamfights instead of building AP just for ults. Maybe it's because I play him in normals with a bunch of LP heavies and just farm all day and have to like 1v5, perhaps in ranked I'd consider abyssal instead of force of nature. Sorc boots are an option as well if you have enough levels that your spells do damage.
Cr4zyH0r5e
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Peru1308 Posts
April 01 2012 12:22 GMT
#164
I've experimented a couple games with philo / hog / boots -> rilay's and its worked fine for me since you can slow people by crying all over them and in turn being able to cry over them even more. I prefer to take defensive boots, normally mercs, and after that I follow with more tankyness, though abysall would work fine vs ap heavy teams, and i'd probably get something like sunfire for ad heavy. that way i can go around dealing tons of deceiving damage while still having over 3k hp and having decent resistances. if my team has another tank i'd probably go aegis.
then again I only jungle amumu vs jungles that i know won't rape me, or when i get my team to coordinate an aoe teamcomp.
Diamond 4 Jungle/Support - http://www.twitch.tv/cr4zyh0r5e/c/3051057 Zyra support 101
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
April 01 2012 12:47 GMT
#165
Basically I get force of nature instead of rylais is has a similar effect but its tank stats over ap.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
April 01 2012 14:47 GMT
#166
On April 01 2012 20:20 Slayer91 wrote:
You can get deathcap or abyssal or void staff last item, but I feel like i need all these tank items to be good in teamfights instead of building AP just for ults. Maybe it's because I play him in normals with a bunch of LP heavies and just farm all day and have to like 1v5, perhaps in ranked I'd consider abyssal instead of force of nature. Sorc boots are an option as well if you have enough levels that your spells do damage.


Well at least you got to farm mid.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Strykemard
Profile Joined April 2012
168 Posts
April 12 2012 04:26 GMT
#167
How about running pure AP runes on mumu ? Theoretically it looks to me like it'll be pretty powerful but have any of you tried it ?
PerkyPenguin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States99 Posts
April 25 2012 17:31 GMT
#168
Could anyone give a summarization of what items/runes/masteries to grab on a jungle amumu? I just started playing this hero and I favor him greatly over others(he is quickly becoming my favorite hero). Any tips would be nice.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 17:37:10
April 25 2012 17:36 GMT
#169
armour armour armour mr/lvl
0/21/9 masteries
items philo+hog+mercs into tank items of your choice I like chalice-->chain mail-->negatron-->fon/shurelyas-->randuins.

I might even get chalice before hog depending on my base timings.
Haasts
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand4445 Posts
April 28 2012 11:39 GMT
#170
Some copypasta from the GD thread so it's easier to find:

On April 28 2012 18:52 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 17:54 JackDino wrote:
What are these mumu buffs people seem to be talking about?

He definitely gets innate +MR per lvl now, was in the patch preview. Maybe a bit lower ult CD.
Thing is he doesn't need ANY buffs. He's one of the strongest champs in the game once farmed. And you can get him farmed easily as soon as you allow him to clear minionwaves.

-35 MR from his passive together with amazing AP ratios makes him a monster. Sorcs, Guise, Abyssal and MPen marks puts him at 104 MPen flat. It's ridiculous. He's got really good lategame itemization options with Abyssal, Rylai's, Deathcap and Frozen Heart.

His weakness is his earlygame, of course. But it's not that bad. I'm currently struggling with his earlygame itemization; usually I'd go Regrowth -> Philo -> whatever, but I want to replace the Philo. So I'm trying DShield openings which allow me to be a bit beefier. But that leaves a mana regen issue. It seems almost as if there's no way around the Philo...


By the way, anyone mucked around with Lanemumu top s'more, and what are good matchups? IIRC Smash mentioned Amumu with all the defensive minion damage reduction masteries + points in E as a Yorick counter.

PaniaoftheReef in Path of Exile TotA SSF SC // Lovelin fanclub // GreenTea #1
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
April 28 2012 12:15 GMT
#171
Amumu not really weak early, just get saints full armour page. I usually go chalice after philo because I hate having to base a lot on jungler.s
Bladeorade
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1898 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 01:49:41
April 29 2012 01:49 GMT
#172
I played Amumu solo top vs Trynd and rolled him.

New chalice item is a good one for mumu for sure
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
April 29 2012 17:14 GMT
#173
Ok so, if it wasn't for 2000 ping spikes at the worst times, I'd have rocked another jungle Amumu game. Normals, sure, but who cares. Point is: I like my current build.

My current setup/build:
Some generic 0/21/9 masteries, MPen marks, armor seals and quints. Not sure about glyphs right now, I'm considering all options, especially offensive ones (looking forward to the MR buff next patch).
Starting with Regrowth Pendant + 1 into a fast Philo. There's no real alternative, after all. And that's completely ignoring the gold/10 on it. Still way OP.
Next is boots, then Haunting Guise. Hell yeah, MPen. I'm expecting everyone to have at least some bonus MR on top of his 30 base, so nothing's wasted. I'm torn on the change to Guise next patch, I quite like the HP part on it since the next couple of items usually only have armor and MRes for defense. Might have to adjust after the change.
Then I build Abyssal and Frozen Heart (or just Glacial Shroud).
Sorc boots if they become useful (you're likely to cut through most of your enemies' MR with these, Guise and Abyssal, even if they have an MR item; don't forget about your passive), otherwise whatever the situation calls for. I guess you won't have to consider Berserker Greaves.
Other items to get: Situational defense items, Deathcap, Rylais, possibly DFG (didn't try yet). Reverie too, though I'm kinda skipping it lately and selling Philo once my inventory is full. No need for Void Staff, and don't sell Guise for a NLR like I did once lol. Deathcap or keep.
I usually don't want Randuin's, so say NO TO HOG. Early Reverie feels too weak as well. WotA doesn't fit very well.

I'm fine with my mana after Philo, or at the very least after Glacial. Giving the 2nd blue away never felt bad with Philo. Aside from the ult cooldown I guess.

Jungle path is normal: Wolves Blue Wraiths Red Golems, if you had a decent leash you can just keep going from there, but backing for a Philo isn't too bad either.

Skills: W start, R>E>W>Q, Q at 4 is what I've been doing. I'm considering R>E>Q>W now though. Lower cooldown and higher burst sounds good for the style I play.

Farm (tax) lanes, you're gonna put the money to good use. Farmed Amumu is epic.
In fights, unless you're too far behind to dive of course, kill the enemy squishies. Don't listen to anyone calling you a tank, whatever that is. But don't dive in too far from your team. If you've pushed those squishies away, close up to your carries again.

Specific jungle tips... I can't provide these. I'm a horrible jungler after all.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Haasts
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand4445 Posts
May 02 2012 14:20 GMT
#174
On April 30 2012 02:14 spinesheath wrote:
Ok so, if it wasn't for 2000 ping spikes at the worst times, I'd have rocked another jungle Amumu game. Normals, sure, but who cares. Point is: I like my current build.

My current setup/build:
Some generic 0/21/9 masteries, MPen marks, armor seals and quints. Not sure about glyphs right now, I'm considering all options, especially offensive ones (looking forward to the MR buff next patch).
Starting with Regrowth Pendant + 1 into a fast Philo. There's no real alternative, after all. And that's completely ignoring the gold/10 on it. Still way OP.
Next is boots, then Haunting Guise. Hell yeah, MPen. I'm expecting everyone to have at least some bonus MR on top of his 30 base, so nothing's wasted. I'm torn on the change to Guise next patch, I quite like the HP part on it since the next couple of items usually only have armor and MRes for defense. Might have to adjust after the change.
Then I build Abyssal and Frozen Heart (or just Glacial Shroud).
Sorc boots if they become useful (you're likely to cut through most of your enemies' MR with these, Guise and Abyssal, even if they have an MR item; don't forget about your passive), otherwise whatever the situation calls for. I guess you won't have to consider Berserker Greaves.
Other items to get: Situational defense items, Deathcap, Rylais, possibly DFG (didn't try yet). Reverie too, though I'm kinda skipping it lately and selling Philo once my inventory is full. No need for Void Staff, and don't sell Guise for a NLR like I did once lol. Deathcap or keep.
I usually don't want Randuin's, so say NO TO HOG. Early Reverie feels too weak as well. WotA doesn't fit very well.

I'm fine with my mana after Philo, or at the very least after Glacial. Giving the 2nd blue away never felt bad with Philo. Aside from the ult cooldown I guess.

Jungle path is normal: Wolves Blue Wraiths Red Golems, if you had a decent leash you can just keep going from there, but backing for a Philo isn't too bad either.

Skills: W start, R>E>W>Q, Q at 4 is what I've been doing. I'm considering R>E>Q>W now though. Lower cooldown and higher burst sounds good for the style I play.

Farm (tax) lanes, you're gonna put the money to good use. Farmed Amumu is epic.
In fights, unless you're too far behind to dive of course, kill the enemy squishies. Don't listen to anyone calling you a tank, whatever that is. But don't dive in too far from your team. If you've pushed those squishies away, close up to your carries again.

Specific jungle tips... I can't provide these. I'm a horrible jungler after all.


Really enjoying the secret Haunting Guise tech (didn't get changed this patch after all) - really nice source of MPen, especially if it's a game where Sorc Shoes aren't possible over Mercs (blah at Ryze mid/support Lux on the enemy team).

I'm a big fan of maxing Q sooner rather than later - the reduced cooldown is really noticeable when you're able to get off multiples during ganks/teamfights, and it hits like a truck. All I need now is to get used to the Bandage Toss animation again - I think Naut's Dredge Line has spoiled me; they respond v.differently.
PaniaoftheReef in Path of Exile TotA SSF SC // Lovelin fanclub // GreenTea #1
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
May 02 2012 15:21 GMT
#175
Yeah, having tried maxing Q second a couple of times now, I think it's much stronger. At least with an AP/MPen build.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-11 08:24:51
May 11 2012 08:22 GMT
#176
This is a build I've been toying with pre-buffed Amumu with a lot of success. After the buff, I think it's viable. For context, I'm ~1800 elo, but I've only tried this build in normal games. I've won probably around 12 of my last 15 amumu games with this build, and each game I usually end up having the most gold in the game.

The build is really greedy, basically running support runes/masteries:
For runes, I go armor marks, armor glyphs, g/10 seals, and g/10 quints. This will give you +15 armor and 5.3g/10 to start the game.

For masteries, I run 0/9/21. In defense, you obviously need the +6 armor, but the remaining points are customizable. I personally get smite mastery and extra HP, but I can see others preferring to get minion damage reduction and thorns. In utility, make sure you get the 2 g/10 masteries, the +40 gold mastery, and the 6% CDR. The rest is up to you.

I start with a regrowth and 2 health pots and do a standard route:
1. Wolves
2. Blue
3. Wraiths
4. Red/double golems
5. Double golems/red (depends on which one you did for #4)
6. Wraiths
7. Wolves

You'll need a decent leash to finish this route, so make sure you communicate this to your helpers. The extra health pot helps a lot in case your teammates don't help you enough with wolves and blue. After the route, you'll have enough to finish your philo stone and get boots 1. After that, you should continue jungling while looking for a gank. Get your heart of gold asap, which will bring you to a total of 17.3 g/10.

The rest is standard. I've been following up the two gold items with a sunfire cape and abyssal. Both synergize very well with amumu and give you good all around defense while also allowing you to a lot of damage. The philo can turn into a shurelyas, and the HoG can be turned into a randuins (or sold for more AP items if you feel like carrying).

Really, the key is the gold runes and masteries. Most games I end up with 5-6 items because of the amount of gold I'm generating. Sorry I don't have replays, but if there is interest I'll try downloading the replay program to record some games.

Edit: Forgot to mention skill order:
I start with W, then go R > E > Q W. E first because it clears jungle camps the fastest, Q for the lowered cool down and increased damage, and finally W last.
Goragoth
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
New Zealand1065 Posts
May 11 2012 10:23 GMT
#177
Ok, so yesterday I finished my first game with Amumu. Barely managed to drag my team to victory even though it was 5v4 almost the entire game (finished 10/4/15, with most of my deaths towards the end). Our Ashe was something like 0/17 before picking up a lucky kill near the end and our Malphite was like 3/19. Basically their team was incredibly fed and we always had 1-2 people wandering off on their own to die. Anyway, enough qq, at least we won.

So my question is: I finished the game with Shurelya's, Randuin's, Mercs, Aegis, Frozen Heart and WotA, and about 5k+ gold in the bank. What should I sell, and what should I get at this point? Is Sunfire Cape actually good on Amumu? I thought it was considered largely a trash item these days?
Creator of LoLTool.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
May 11 2012 11:12 GMT
#178
On May 11 2012 19:23 Goragoth wrote:
Ok, so yesterday I finished my first game with Amumu. Barely managed to drag my team to victory even though it was 5v4 almost the entire game (finished 10/4/15, with most of my deaths towards the end). Our Ashe was something like 0/17 before picking up a lucky kill near the end and our Malphite was like 3/19. Basically their team was incredibly fed and we always had 1-2 people wandering off on their own to die. Anyway, enough qq, at least we won.

So my question is: I finished the game with Shurelya's, Randuin's, Mercs, Aegis, Frozen Heart and WotA, and about 5k+ gold in the bank. What should I sell, and what should I get at this point? Is Sunfire Cape actually good on Amumu? I thought it was considered largely a trash item these days?

There are better ways to scale Amumu's damage than Sunfire, and there are better defensive items as well.
My prefered lategame build on Amumu is:
Mercs, Abyssal, Rylai's, Frozen Heart, Deathcap, and then you kinda pick one based on your opponents: FoN, GA, Randuin's, Thornmail, DFG, Warmogs...
In your case you definitely could have sold the Aegis for any appropriate item, potentially the Shurelya's (if you didn't need it desperately; say replace it with FoN so you still have movespeed).
Also remember to stock up on Red and Blue Elixiers generously.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
HughMyron
Profile Joined April 2012
297 Posts
June 11 2012 08:10 GMT
#179
OP is kinda outdated in terms of Amumu Theory. I think most High Elo players now go Boots of Choice/Doran Stack into random crap like Sunfire, Rylai, Abby, FH, etc depending on the game.
Platinum III, Kayle/Janna/Ashe Fanboy, HUEHUEHUE
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
June 11 2012 08:23 GMT
#180
i think azingy just hits all of his bandages, not sure if his builds are the best
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings165
SHIN 96
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 314
ByuN 303
OGKoka 280
SHIN 96
MindelVK 27
Railgan 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 74108
Calm 10649
Rain 2505
Bisu 1364
FanTaSy 963
soO 652
Stork 436
Soulkey 402
Shuttle 357
Rush 268
[ Show more ]
Soma 216
firebathero 206
Snow 157
Last 146
Light 113
Mind 88
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 56
Sea.KH 48
Bale 41
Shinee 41
Killer 33
Sharp 31
Trap 31
hero 29
Hm[arnc] 28
Mong 27
Free 26
yabsab 19
Aegong 18
Sexy 18
zelot 18
Shine 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7836
Dendi411
League of Legends
Reynor101
Counter-Strike
x6flipin383
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns35287
singsing2553
byalli561
B2W.Neo509
Pyrionflax245
ToD73
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Gemini_19 12
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV507
League of Legends
• Jankos3168
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 960
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 6m
OSC
11h 6m
Replay Cast
11h 6m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.