• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:36
CEST 03:36
KST 10:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9751 users

[Champion] Evelynn - Page 2

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
GnaR
Profile Joined June 2010
United States73 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-09 09:30:23
November 09 2010 09:29 GMT
#21
I haven't had much luck with that blue golem lvl1 either. He's a jerk.
suffeli *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Finland772 Posts
November 09 2010 12:29 GMT
#22
He is running: (from the vid description)

Runes
Armor Pen Red
Armor Yellow
Mana Blue
Armor Pen Quints

Masteries
21/0/9 (grab magic pen- ignore one damage point)

Skill Order
QEQ

You could probably kill blue golem safer with a 1/14/15 spec and replace arm pen runes with flat armor. I haven't tried it though.
TacToSs
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia330 Posts
November 09 2010 15:15 GMT
#23
I was just thinking of going apen marks, flat armor yellows, mrlvl blues and flat hp quints. Should be fine jungling like that and fulfilling the tank role
Jaedong <3
caldo149
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States469 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 23:01:02
November 13 2010 19:53 GMT
#24
Hey guys, I was thinking that Manamune would be a good item to get on Eve with her ability to spam Q all day long to get the max damage from it, but I'm not sure if it's viable as an opener since it's pretty expensive and may not be the optimal item choice for her. Maybe just get it later on in the game if the situation allows. if you guys wanna try incorporating it into your Eve play that would be cool ^^

EDIT: so i've been trying out Manamune on Eve early and later and yeah, it doesn't really give that much bang for the buck. It definitely helps but there are better items out there, and if you can afford it you're probably winning anyway =P
Hellions are my homeboys
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
November 13 2010 20:42 GMT
#25
that's actually a really interesting idea caldo. she's got mana problems without blue buff as well. so tear might solve that early. only problem is that IIRC you can only proc the +mana twice every 6 seconds, so you wouldn't be getting +4 for every Q. i dunno it's worth considering i suppose
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Yiruru
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada690 Posts
November 15 2010 09:03 GMT
#26
Manamune is terrible, you don't spam your spells nearly enough to make use of it, plus the damage increase is rather measly. MP5/Meditation and possibly a blue pot is enough early game, you can build a catalyst mid-late game if you really want mana.

I don't have Yellow Seals, and I've always jungled ok without them so I haven't bothered. Obviously if you have them, jungling with Eve is really straightforward.

Not sure about specing 21 Offensive tho, unless you're going the Korean Brutalizer build...
Papvin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark612 Posts
December 24 2010 19:50 GMT
#27
Hey, a little update in the Evelynn thread:

So, I've begin seeing a lot of people running Evelynn jungle with revive/smite, and here's a little miniguide to how to do it if you're in doubt, it's pretty easy.

Summoners doesn't matter much, I run 9/11/10 for utility mastery and 2 less damage from creeps. The route is the important part:
Wraiths (smite blue) > small golems > DIE to red > revive > Blue golem and the usual route from blue golem. If you open with cloth armor, and get enough hp pots (I buy 1 or 2 after my initial 5), you can clear your whole jungle if a gank opportunity doesn't arive.

So what do you guys think about this aproach to Eve jungling? Anyone tried to play around with it?
"It's criminally negligent to dismiss Rock's contributions to other people's careers", Dukethegold
TieN.nS)
Profile Joined August 2003
United States2131 Posts
December 24 2010 20:55 GMT
#28
Here's a video tutorial I saw for that jungle path:
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-24 21:26:23
December 24 2010 21:00 GMT
#29
Oh we actually had an Eve thread? Haha and here I was thinking about making one. Surprises me that nobody had bumped it even though she suddenly rose in popularity...

About Revive on Eve: I find it horrible. Eve doesn't really need it to jungle, and without a global ult it's just a waste imo.


I jungle Eve really gimmicky:
1/15/14, Ignite/Smite or Ghost/Smite, APen marks, Armor seals, MRes glyphs, 2 exp quints (important!), 1 AD quint.
Q W Q, R > E > W > Q.
Start at red buff with red elix + 6 health pots. You will level up here, before the solo lanes even reach lvl 2. Gank. Mid, top, bot, their jungler, whatever. Unless your enemies already play super defensively at level 1, just show up to make sure they know how aggressively you gank. You can often score a kill or at the very least you should be able to force the enemy back to base.
Keep chugging pots, if your gank was really quick, you can do your wolves and then blue, otherwise start your blue when smite is at about 10 seconds. From there on just jungle normally, but make sure your enemies are scared. Force them to buy vision wards. Know where they place them, you can often abuse a blind spot in their detection.
At level 6 you can solo dragon with razor + smite + pots, but usually you should gank and then have your allies help with dragon.

If you can, take the first 1-2 kills for yourself. Don't give those to a carry. The extra money speeds your jungling up a ton and allows you to set up really strong mapcontrol.

Item build:
Wriggles, Mercs, HoG, Hexdrinker, Triforce usually. Order and parts of items depending on the game, be flexible. Almost any item is good on Eve in one situation or another. WARDS.

In general, be flexible. In some games I gank 24/7, in other games I farm most of the time. In some games I initiate fights and tank loads of damage. In other games I pick off weak enemies from behind.


On December 25 2010 05:55 TieN.nS) wrote:
Here's a video tutorial I saw for that jungle path: ...


He finishes red at 4:40, first gank at 4:50 or so. I think my jungling path, including a gank and waiting for smite to get blue as the second camp, takes less than that. I get wraiths only once in that time obviously, but my +4% exp and the exp from ganking compensates for that at least partially. Not sure how long a normal run without revive takes. I definitely don't think this revive jungle path is good... Sure, I drop 250 gold into a red elix, but I think my aggressive ganking starting at 2:20 totally makes up for that. Even if I don't score a kill (however getting a kill while your elix is still up definitely helps you get that razor).
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-24 22:03:37
December 24 2010 22:03 GMT
#30
My way to jungle eve:

Jack their wraiths with smite
our wolves
our wraiths with smite
gank mid
get fb?
if yes
go back and get madreds razor
if no
go back and get boots

I will basically go the item build in the vid (with IE instead of gunblade though..)
In the woods, there lurks..
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
December 26 2010 11:47 GMT
#31
TF #1 counter against Eve.

I think I have to get Banshee's instead of Hexdrinker against TF teams... That should keep my stealth up.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
December 26 2010 13:44 GMT
#32
o_o eve looks pretty fun
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
January 04 2011 21:13 GMT
#33
Razor -> Boots -> Vamp*

Is Vamp vampiric sceptor? What does the * mean?
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
January 04 2011 21:37 GMT
#34
On January 05 2011 06:13 zulu_nation8 wrote:
Razor -> Boots -> Vamp*

Is Vamp vampiric sceptor? What does the * mean?

Probably "situational", seeing how he also wrote "Mejais* ".

And yes, obviously Vampiric Scepter. I personally prefer building it straight into a Wriggle's, but if you want to get a Bloodrazor you might want to skip that. The life steal definitely is good on Eve since you can't really rely on kills/assists for healing while you are jungling, and you don't want to gank at 30% HP.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
January 04 2011 22:15 GMT
#35
what kind of boots for dps? boots of mobility? For tank its always merc right?
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
January 04 2011 22:21 GMT
#36
On January 05 2011 07:15 zulu_nation8 wrote:
what kind of boots for dps? boots of mobility? For tank its always merc right?


I've stuck with Wiggles, Mobility, Trinity for the past two patches and it's worked wonders for me.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-04 22:24:57
January 04 2011 22:24 GMT
#37
Do you get razors first? Also is GA the best first defense item? For masteries is it fine to skip HP for movement speed?
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-04 22:35:12
January 04 2011 22:33 GMT
#38
Cloth + hp pots => Razor => Boots => Wiggles => Sheen => Mobility => Trinity => Surviabilty

I prefer Banshee as first defensive item right after Trinity. Spell block too good for a "squishy" dps.

Smite/Ghost, 1/8/21
8 Defensive Tree for SoS

With Wiggles, you should be able to keep your hp at 75%+ at all times. Gank only when you're sure you can get away. Dive only when you're sure you can score a kill/assist. Eve doesn't need much HP. Just play smart, not "brave".
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
January 04 2011 23:01 GMT
#39
I swear by opening Red Elix, Wriggles + Boots1. Then Sheen and Mercs, but depending on the game I might get another Null Magic Mantle or a HoG before Sheen. Hexdrinker against typical magic damage, Banshees only if I want to counter a certain ability, especially TF's ult and Nidalee's traps.
Lately I've been going for Brutalizer->Ghostblade as damage items after Sheen, although Triforce still is a nice item. Sheen definitely is a good item on Eve even if you don't get your Triforce very quickly.
Lichbane/straight AP is pretty much the only path I wouldn't go as Eve. Almost everything else makes sense under the right circumstances.

I'm usually spamming wards almost as if I were Janna. Although I seem to do that on a lot of champs lately...
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Hynda
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden2226 Posts
January 04 2011 23:49 GMT
#40
How is hextech gunblade viewed for her? I like to play at least one of two games trying to figure out a hero on my own before I read up on how they are supposed to be played. But I've played a few games with Eve now and as soon as I get hextech my viability just skyrockets. But then again, there could be better items that would have a even greater effect for that ammount of cash. But it was rather hillarious getting a full nuke from Annie only to see my hp bar skyrocket straight up again.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12780
Shuttle 676
Artosis 607
Dewaltoss 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4014
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox521
AZ_Axe112
Other Games
summit1g7797
shahzam693
Day[9].tv544
C9.Mang0359
Maynarde149
ViBE127
WinterStarcraft79
Trikslyr66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv544
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 24m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.