• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:55
CEST 12:55
KST 19:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7579 users

[Champion] Teemo - Page 14

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 23 Next All
Dgiese
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2687 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 17:09:44
November 30 2011 17:07 GMT
#261
Running in isn't really how teemo does business, even with a bruiser build it's still better to kite (which can still occur while chasing, courtesy of mallet and movequick).

But yeah, AS on hit build is def the way to go. Wits end, wriggles, mallet, MBR all work really well in certain situations.

Never tried rageblade... it sounds fun tho, as I'm constantly AA-ing with him anyway. Maybe even gunblade for super trolling.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
November 30 2011 17:16 GMT
#262
screw gunblade, void staff core item :D
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
November 30 2011 17:35 GMT
#263
wits end is just ridiculous for a solo mid hero. so much survivability and damage for so cheap. makes me wanna try it on more heroes (solo mid cait with wits end? l0l)
cool beans
RandomAccount#49059
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2140 Posts
December 01 2011 22:57 GMT
#264
--- Nuked ---
Juddas
Profile Joined January 2011
768 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 22:00:41
December 20 2011 21:56 GMT
#265
Does anyone open D ring?

Because lately I've been opening D-ring for some early lane presence and the mana regen is really nice for poking with your Q.

Recently I have been trying an uber AP build, that opens Malady into Nashors tooth, into WOTA. I know it sounds crazy, but the lifesteal allows you to lay super shrooms ad farm entire waves for health gold and EXP. very useful mid-late game.

And I have some more questions: Does his E qualify for Spell Vamp?
And which boots are better for an AP teemo?

Retgery
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1229 Posts
January 31 2012 20:26 GMT
#266
I think teemo deserves a bump.
Do you guys typically go for AP or AD/AS? I'm trying to find main teemo. What do you guys usually buy for defence?
Fall down 7 times, stand up 8.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
January 31 2012 20:42 GMT
#267
aspd proc items and tankiness

things like frozen mallet, wits end, etc.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Dgiese
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2687 Posts
February 13 2012 09:23 GMT
#268
AP Teemo, what up? Where do you guys draw the line between straight AP, and going for CDR. I always find myself drawn to aiming for 40% cdr, just cause I like quantity over quality.

Anyway, how do you guys build him?
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
February 13 2012 10:14 GMT
#269
can someone detail me on how teemo v nidalee is supposed to play out?
i feel like they're both early-game champs that trail off in the mid and lategame, but neither can really push the other out of lane once either has wriggles. pre-wriggles might be iffy for teemo but i don't feel like it's impossible. and they both kinda do nothing after laning except push so is either an acceptable "counterpick" to the other?
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
R04R
Profile Joined March 2009
United States1631 Posts
February 13 2012 13:30 GMT
#270
I think nidalee can outplay teemo early in lane but at the same time risks getting pushed in too hard if harassing and lane control aren't balanced well. I would like to think teemo wins in the midgame if he's aggressive and wards correctly. His damage scales a bit better than nidalee's in the midgame and he can kite just as well as nidalee can pounce. And blinding dart OP. After that both are probably too tanky to kill each other and it becomes a farm off... without ganking of course
ô¿ô
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
February 27 2012 18:12 GMT
#271
Question about Teemos items lategame.

Let's say I have my "core" of: Wriggles, Mercs, Wits End, FM, Atmas...

I now have 5/6 slots filled and 10k gold. What do I do?

Obvious change: Wriggles -> BT.

What else? What's my 6th item? When does it make sense to get LW/Voidstaff and which increases my dps the most when? =S


Let's say I'm sitting on BT, Mercs, Wits, FM, Atmas, LW. That wits end is not a slot effective item atm. Sub it with Bloodrazor? Did it then make sense to have built a LW or should it be a Voidstaff now?
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Dgiese
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2687 Posts
February 27 2012 18:43 GMT
#272
Personally I go a more magic dmg build, malady + wits + MBR, and then a late voidstaff if needed.

Assuming you want to keep your build the same, wriggles into BT makes sense, as does wits into MBR. then potentially mercs for PD (maybe even PD for your wits?). LW makes sense in your build, but I'm not sure if your build is optimal anyway.

I dunno, I'm just so used to building Teemo with on hit magic damage items. Not really sure what to make of a more AD build. I feel like magic on hit dmg synergizes with his kit better (AP from malady increases skill damage, late voidstaff provides pen for all of your damage).
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
February 27 2012 18:54 GMT
#273
nidalee wins easily post-6 in my eperience. cougar skills just hit too hard and she sustains noticeably harder with her heal.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Offhand
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1869 Posts
February 27 2012 19:00 GMT
#274
There's really two ways to build Teemo lategame. You can keep building AD, things like black cleaver are especially scary on him, but you're only going to be good at bursting carries. But if you're sticking with on-hit, a late MBR followed by voidstaff is how you keep all your procs relevant. Wits, MBR, and voidstaff makes Teemo the tank melter.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
February 27 2012 19:34 GMT
#275
On February 28 2012 04:00 Offhand wrote:
There's really two ways to build Teemo lategame. You can keep building AD, things like black cleaver are especially scary on him, but you're only going to be good at bursting carries. But if you're sticking with on-hit, a late MBR followed by voidstaff is how you keep all your procs relevant. Wits, MBR, and voidstaff makes Teemo the tank melter.


So what you're saying is that I should end up with:

a) Mercs, BT, FM, Atmas, LW and... what instead of Wits? PD? ... or

b) Mercs, Wits, MBR, Void, FM, Atmas?

That would make sense.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
February 27 2012 19:40 GMT
#276
On February 28 2012 04:34 r.Evo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 04:00 Offhand wrote:
There's really two ways to build Teemo lategame. You can keep building AD, things like black cleaver are especially scary on him, but you're only going to be good at bursting carries. But if you're sticking with on-hit, a late MBR followed by voidstaff is how you keep all your procs relevant. Wits, MBR, and voidstaff makes Teemo the tank melter.


So what you're saying is that I should end up with:

a) Mercs, BT, FM, Atmas, LW and... what instead of Wits? PD? ... or

b) Mercs, Wits, MBR, Void, FM, Atmas?

That would make sense.

I disagree strongly.

Neither of these builds have wriggle's, which is essentially core on Teemo.

Wriggle's, boots, mallet, pd, atma's, GA/Banshee's/Omen
or
Wriggle's, boots, wit's, mallet, MBR, GA/Banshee's/Omen

boots can be zerkers, mercs or tabi, depending on game.

Teemo doesn't have the range or escapes to build squishy dps with LW/Void, you need to be devoting that spot to a defensive item.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
February 27 2012 19:46 GMT
#277
As I said above, I'm asking for uberlategame.

You'd still keep Wriggles when you're at 6 items with 5k+ gold left?
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
February 27 2012 19:48 GMT
#278
On February 28 2012 04:46 r.Evo wrote:
As I said above, I'm asking for uberlategame.

You'd still keep Wriggles when you're at 6 items with 5k+ gold left?

games like these are a myth as far as I'm concerned. You could replace it with Bloodthirster if you really wanted to, idc about how you spend your 15K-20K gold.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
February 27 2012 20:21 GMT
#279
On February 28 2012 03:12 r.Evo wrote:
Question about Teemos items lategame.

Let's say I have my "core" of: Wriggles, Mercs, Wits End, FM, Atmas...

I now have 5/6 slots filled and 10k gold. What do I do?

Obvious change: Wriggles -> BT.

What else? What's my 6th item? When does it make sense to get LW/Voidstaff and which increases my dps the most when? =S


Let's say I'm sitting on BT, Mercs, Wits, FM, Atmas, LW. That wits end is not a slot effective item atm. Sub it with Bloodrazor? Did it then make sense to have built a LW or should it be a Voidstaff now?

I don't think going Atma on Teemo is a good idea, a MBR should be way more useful if the enemy team get multi Warmog which I think they are. And Teemo with BT, FM, Wits will crush any AD carry in no time. Your 6th item should be an surviving item like an Angel Guardian or a Banshee depending on the enemy team.

I think high elo/pro should try teemo up top more if they pick a really tanky jungler. What do you guys think of that?
Terran
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
February 27 2012 20:23 GMT
#280
On February 28 2012 04:48 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 04:46 r.Evo wrote:
As I said above, I'm asking for uberlategame.

You'd still keep Wriggles when you're at 6 items with 5k+ gold left?

games like these are a myth as far as I'm concerned. You could replace it with Bloodthirster if you really wanted to, idc about how you spend your 15K-20K gold.


dno, I asked because once I sit on Wriggles/Boots/Wits/FM/Atmas I have no clue what to get next. =P
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings32
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2724
Bisu 1107
Jaedong 697
Horang2 657
Hyuk 487
BeSt 471
actioN 277
Light 257
firebathero 238
Zeus 206
[ Show more ]
Stork 169
Leta 140
EffOrt 126
Sexy 107
Soma 98
Last 97
ZerO 84
Soulkey 84
Pusan 67
Rush 58
Killer 46
ggaemo 43
Mong 39
Mind 36
Aegong 33
Shinee 33
soO 30
hero 30
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 17
PianO 16
Sharp 15
Mini 15
Yoon 12
NaDa 11
Free 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 7
Shine 3
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Fuzer 110
League of Legends
Reynor50
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1467
shoxiejesuss758
x6flipin204
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2132
crisheroes451
Other Games
gofns34890
singsing1840
XBOCT307
DeMusliM186
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE47
B2W.Neo26
ZerO(Twitch)11
Liquid`LucifroN1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• LUISG 34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2276
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 5m
Stellar Fest
2h 5m
OSC
13h 5m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.