• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:06
CEST 02:06
KST 09:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8489 users

[Champion] Teemo - Page 16

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 23 Next All
ShoreT
Profile Joined August 2008
United States489 Posts
May 02 2012 02:02 GMT
#301
I still like:
Boots +3 pots / Cloth +5pots (depends on the lanes) -> Wits / Lantern (if needed) -> Zerkers ->Wits (if not yet done) -> Phage -> MBR -> Mallet
Derp
ManyCookies
Profile Joined December 2010
1164 Posts
May 02 2012 02:36 GMT
#302
On May 02 2012 07:39 Bladeorade wrote:
Just played teemo for the first time ever in ranked. Started off 1/4/1, got Fmallet, Atmas, Wits and ended up going 8/5/15 lol

Actually a pretty fun champ. Though his voice...Gawd


In time, you will learn that even the Teemo players hate Teemo.
GhostOwl
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
766 Posts
May 02 2012 06:20 GMT
#303
Okay, I have a question. How does Teemo do damage?

I know you build on-hit items like Maladys or Wit's, but how does that damage? Because when I see Teemo's, they are ripping up tanks somehow. And on-hit damage is like certain magic damage on-hit. But tanks have massive magic resist. I think his E is also magic damage? Anyway, how does he shred beefy champs with simply on-hit items?
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
May 02 2012 06:39 GMT
#304
Malady is a magic resist shred. His E, Wits, and MBR all add magic damage, and he also does physical damage. The dual nature of the damage from this build is what makes it effective against tanks.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
May 02 2012 07:49 GMT
#305
--- Nuked ---
RandomAccount#49059
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2140 Posts
May 02 2012 08:11 GMT
#306
--- Nuked ---
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
May 02 2012 15:47 GMT
#307
On May 02 2012 17:11 stormtemplar wrote:
How the hell do you lane VS AP WW? I couldn't seem to hurt him and he could always harass me

stop being bad? I dunno man, there's really no reason WW should ever be able to get close enough to Q you, so you just molest him, it's a slam dunk matchup.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Brotatolol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1742 Posts
May 18 2012 22:47 GMT
#308
Hey all,

I just started playing LoL again (I think I'm only level 11 or 12 atm), and I was wondering if this is a good build guide for Teemo : http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=658&page=0#comments . I'm asking because it says that it was updated 78 days ago, and I don't know if any major changes happened to Teemo since that time. Also, where would you recommend I play? My friend told me that playing top with Teemo is best but upon joining a game they told me to play mid.

Thanks in advance (and sorry for being such a noob ).

ShoreT
Profile Joined August 2008
United States489 Posts
May 18 2012 23:10 GMT
#309
On May 19 2012 07:47 Brotatolol wrote:
Hey all,

I just started playing LoL again (I think I'm only level 11 or 12 atm), and I was wondering if this is a good build guide for Teemo : http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=658&page=0#comments . I'm asking because it says that it was updated 78 days ago, and I don't know if any major changes happened to Teemo since that time. Also, where would you recommend I play? My friend told me that playing top with Teemo is best but upon joining a game they told me to play mid.

Thanks in advance (and sorry for being such a noob ).



In general, Teemo is played top, because he is very good at kiting Bruisers without gap closers and also has a blind. However, Teemo can also do very well against certain champs at mid (Karthus specifically comes to mind, perhaps Ziggs as well) who rely on skillshots, because as long as you dodge their spells, you can attack them freely while their spells are on CD. The build for teem hasn't really changed.
Derp
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
May 22 2012 17:13 GMT
#310
On May 19 2012 07:47 Brotatolol wrote:
Hey all,

I just started playing LoL again (I think I'm only level 11 or 12 atm), and I was wondering if this is a good build guide for Teemo : http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=658&page=0#comments . I'm asking because it says that it was updated 78 days ago, and I don't know if any major changes happened to Teemo since that time. Also, where would you recommend I play? My friend told me that playing top with Teemo is best but upon joining a game they told me to play mid.

Thanks in advance (and sorry for being such a noob ).


I honestly really don't like Rainmain's guide.

I've been running this spec:

21/0/9
Flash/Ignite
AS Marks, Armor Seals, MRes/Level Glyphs, MS Quints vs. Bruisers OR
AS Marks, Armor Seals, Flat MRes Glyphs, Flat MRes Quints vs. AP Counterpicks

Open Boots + 3 Pots -> Zerker's Greaves + 2 Dblades core
From there, I aim for Malady or Wit's End depending on how high my opponent's MRes is (Malady vs. low MRes, Wit's vs. high MRes) or Wriggle's Lantern if I'm really struggling vs. a physical Damage Dealer.
After that, I aim for Phage + Zeal and shoot for a late game core of Frozen Mallet + Phantom Dancer + Bloodthirster (no wriggles) or IE (wriggle's) (typically I sit on something like Malady + Wit's End + Phage + Zeal + Vamp Scepter and then go for Mallet -> BT -> PD, or I'm on Wriggle's + Wit's + Phage + Zeal -> BF Sword -> IE -> PD -> Mallet).
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
May 22 2012 17:45 GMT
#311
i would edit OP if i could but OLD POST op
cool beans
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
May 23 2012 02:01 GMT
#312
Have a mod edit it to re-enable that.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Juddas
Profile Joined January 2011
768 Posts
May 23 2012 02:31 GMT
#313
anyone like to play delicious support teemo? The first time I did was because our support was trolling and picked top super fast, so me, not wanting to lose, took exhaust and flash right quick and used my support masteries. Well my lane buddy was a trist, and we were vs. ali and vayne i think. Anyways, I maxed E and poked all the time. Vayne could not CS. Every time she poked back I obviously blinded and it was just not even fair. The trist already does crazy harass plus my E and they couldn't even stay in lane. Once I hit 6, I shroomed the river and went back to pick up the rest of my philo.

Then, I just perma warded for the rest of laning, trist got 5 kills from them being so low all the time, and she had 45 CS advantage. It was crazy. Well then I get the sweet idea to run 4 GP5 because they are all so good on him and the gold just flowed in and it was wonderful. From then on I just played like a normal support with lots f harass and perma wards and we dominated that game. I really think people underestimate his power as a support
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
May 23 2012 02:55 GMT
#314
On May 23 2012 11:31 Juddas wrote:
anyone like to play delicious support teemo? The first time I did was because our support was trolling and picked top super fast, so me, not wanting to lose, took exhaust and flash right quick and used my support masteries. Well my lane buddy was a trist, and we were vs. ali and vayne i think. Anyways, I maxed E and poked all the time. Vayne could not CS. Every time she poked back I obviously blinded and it was just not even fair. The trist already does crazy harass plus my E and they couldn't even stay in lane. Once I hit 6, I shroomed the river and went back to pick up the rest of my philo.

Then, I just perma warded for the rest of laning, trist got 5 kills from them being so low all the time, and she had 45 CS advantage. It was crazy. Well then I get the sweet idea to run 4 GP5 because they are all so good on him and the gold just flowed in and it was wonderful. From then on I just played like a normal support with lots f harass and perma wards and we dominated that game. I really think people underestimate his power as a support

Well there's a lot of potential supports that can deal damage without taking any in return. I've done support teemo, but when things don't go your way you're less useful than other goldless champions like yorick or janna.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
June 14 2012 09:13 GMT
#315
I started playing teemo after watching Smash kill everything with him at like 2.2k.

This champion is so good. Makes me question ever playing a champion not named Teemo. SO much fun.
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
June 21 2012 05:35 GMT
#316
just bought him lets see what I can do :D
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 21 2012 08:14 GMT
#317
teemo can also beat Darius, something that i found SO entertaining when i challenged my friend to a 1v1 to show him that darius wasnt totally op. God it was satisfying watching him completely unable to do anything the entire game
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Offhand
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1869 Posts
June 21 2012 13:24 GMT
#318
Teemo DESTROYS Darius as he's the exact kind of bruiser you want to go up against. He has no hard CC, and you can mitigate the majority of his combo with blind (get pulled into range, blind, shroom because you're standing on top of Darius). You don't even need to build armor against him, so you can open with better items like wit's end instead of the standard taibi/wriggles to get vs big AD lanes.
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
June 22 2012 17:19 GMT
#319
what do you do against fiora? she just owned me TT
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
June 22 2012 17:39 GMT
#320
shoot her and blind her?

I dunno, I never see Fiora picks, but it seems like it should be easy to me.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12429
Rain 1727
Artosis 799
White-Ra 232
ToSsGirL 41
Dota 2
monkeys_forever584
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift4230
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1449
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1887
WinterStarcraft43
Other Games
summit1g9022
shahzam691
ArmadaUGS637
Day[9].tv587
JimRising 478
C9.Mang0306
ViBE130
Maynarde117
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick658
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• davetesta32
• musti20045 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1201
• Day9tv587
• Shiphtur290
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 54m
OSC
12h 54m
Stellar Fest
12h 54m
OSC
23h 54m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.