• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:05
CEST 19:05
KST 02:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5962 users

LotV Beta Balance Update -- October 16 - Page 4

Forum Index > Legacy of the Void
86 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
MyrionSC
Profile Joined May 2015
Denmark140 Posts
October 18 2015 17:30 GMT
#61
I don't know why I come into these threads looking for constructive discussions anymore. This is a cesspool of negative reinforcement.
NiDoXiD
Profile Joined September 2009
Germany28 Posts
October 18 2015 17:41 GMT
#62
Hiho,

is there any overview of all patches that have been released in LotV? I haven't played the beta for some time now and i don't even know if there is auto-injects or not in the current version^^
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
October 18 2015 17:44 GMT
#63
On October 19 2015 02:41 NiDoXiD wrote:
Hiho,

is there any overview of all patches that have been released in LotV? I haven't played the beta for some time now and i don't even know if there is auto-injects or not in the current version^^

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/StarCraft_II:_Legacy_of_the_Void_beta_patch
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
October 18 2015 18:31 GMT
#64
On October 19 2015 02:30 MyrionSC wrote:
I don't know why I come into these threads looking for constructive discussions anymore. This is a cesspool of negative reinforcement.


Why wouldn't it be? It's the same on reddit. A lot of people are not happy with the direction beta has been changed to
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Scrubwave
Profile Joined July 2010
Poland1786 Posts
October 18 2015 18:32 GMT
#65
--- Nuked ---
Moonsalt
Profile Joined May 2011
267 Posts
October 18 2015 21:11 GMT
#66
On October 17 2015 05:49 ROOTFayth wrote:
damn pvz is going to be a nightmare lol, ground zerg is just sooooooooooo strong


Build Disruptors, problem solved.
ROOTFayth
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada3351 Posts
October 18 2015 21:16 GMT
#67
On October 19 2015 06:11 Moonsalt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2015 05:49 ROOTFayth wrote:
damn pvz is going to be a nightmare lol, ground zerg is just sooooooooooo strong


Build Disruptors, problem solved.

I wish it was that simple
Daizer
Profile Joined October 2015
69 Posts
October 18 2015 21:29 GMT
#68
At this point they only nerf or do stupid changes.

Then cant balance at all.

Moonsalt
Profile Joined May 2011
267 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-18 21:31:18
October 18 2015 21:29 GMT
#69
On October 19 2015 03:32 Scrubwave wrote:
I, for one, can't wait for LOTV to be released, I'm sure it will be entertaining in its launch. Like all train-wrecks.


Your name fits the game's state pretty well right now. Ironically. Just a bunch of nonsense patches...
NKexquisite
Profile Joined January 2009
United States911 Posts
October 19 2015 01:33 GMT
#70
Blizzard should offer a cash incentive/reward if a player can find a real use for the cyclone.
Whattttt Upppppppp Im Nesteaaaaaa!!
phantomfive
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)404 Posts
October 19 2015 04:18 GMT
#71
On October 19 2015 02:30 MyrionSC wrote:
I don't know why I come into these threads looking for constructive discussions anymore. This is a cesspool of negative reinforcement.

Yup. I've had so much fun playing LOTV recently.

There are new strategies to figure out. I guess if you don't like figuring out new strategies, then you might not like LOTV. In which case, I don't know why you are playing a strategy game, but whatever.
To ease another's heartache is to forget one's own - Lincoln
ROOTFayth
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada3351 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-19 06:32:05
October 19 2015 06:31 GMT
#72
I had some guy in ladder telling me it was fucking stupid that builds weren't figured out and he hated it because he said I had shitty mechanics but I only won because of better build order, to me starcraft becomes a lot more boring when the meta settles and it becomes stale like hots
summerloud
Profile Joined March 2010
Austria1201 Posts
October 19 2015 07:05 GMT
#73
On October 19 2015 02:30 MyrionSC wrote:
I don't know why I come into these threads looking for constructive discussions anymore. This is a cesspool of negative reinforcement.


so we are supposed to have constructive discussions about carrier build time or praise the cyclone change?

the community had constructive discussions for months which blizzard chose to ignore. everyone is tired about suggesting stuff since nothing will be implemented anyways.
TedCruz2016
Profile Joined November 2014
Hong Kong271 Posts
October 19 2015 07:37 GMT
#74
Seriously? Still nothing about the 8-armor ultra, parasitic bomb and the lame mothership core?
Make DC listen!
GrandSmurf
Profile Joined July 2003
Netherlands462 Posts
October 19 2015 12:45 GMT
#75
On October 19 2015 03:32 Scrubwave wrote:
I, for one, can't wait for LOTV to be released, I'm sure it will be entertaining in its launch. Like all train-wrecks.


heh XD
One time that happened and I just stopped everything, selected the offending SCV, hit Cancel, moved it over to my Barracks, made a Marine, had the Marine shoot it to death, then left the game.
91matt
Profile Joined March 2013
United Kingdom147 Posts
October 19 2015 15:52 GMT
#76
I'm already sick of playing vs skytoss and the game isn't even released. Blizzard pls
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
October 19 2015 17:13 GMT
#77
Y'know, I see a lot of complaints about skytoss, but I haven't see skytoss is weeks.
Cereal
Daizer
Profile Joined October 2015
69 Posts
October 19 2015 17:28 GMT
#78
On October 20 2015 02:13 InfCereal wrote:
Y'know, I see a lot of complaints about skytoss, but I haven't see skytoss is weeks.


Stalkers/Sentry/Disruptor all ins

Just camp and throw shots, use FF and Stalker to protect the Disruptors

If the enemy doesn't have alot of Muta or Liberator his fucked.

Disruptors damage is to much
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-19 17:38:01
October 19 2015 17:37 GMT
#79
On October 19 2015 15:31 ROOTFayth wrote:
I had some guy in ladder telling me it was fucking stupid that builds weren't figured out and he hated it because he said I had shitty mechanics but I only won because of better build order, to me starcraft becomes a lot more boring when the meta settles and it becomes stale like hots


Agreed. A stale meta is what kills an RTS for me. Even though I think mechanics should play a huge role.
91matt
Profile Joined March 2013
United Kingdom147 Posts
October 19 2015 18:56 GMT
#80
On October 20 2015 02:13 InfCereal wrote:
Y'know, I see a lot of complaints about skytoss, but I haven't see skytoss is weeks.


lol what its like the majority of zvps, protoss taking no risk 3rd base and camping with air.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM677
TaKeTV 216
IndyStarCraft 131
BRAT_OK 121
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 677
TKL 262
ProTech146
IndyStarCraft 131
BRAT_OK 121
UpATreeSC 75
Rex 47
Codebar 35
MindelVK 13
EmSc Tv 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 995
EffOrt 619
Mini 529
firebathero 184
ggaemo 170
Dewaltoss 157
Barracks 69
910 58
Zeus 55
Hyun 51
[ Show more ]
Shine 46
Shinee 36
Killer 32
Bale 30
soO 25
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 20
Trap 17
yabsab 10
Dota 2
qojqva3951
Counter-Strike
Fnx 795
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1269
Liquid`Hasu603
Grubby468
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2482
singsing1880
B2W.Neo679
ceh9490
Beastyqt488
Sick190
ArmadaUGS178
C9.Mang0107
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream538
Other Games
BasetradeTV18
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 0
EmSc2Tv 0
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile123
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2329
• TFBlade904
Other Games
• WagamamaTV834
• Shiphtur130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.