• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:32
CEST 05:32
KST 12:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9335 users

[Patch 4.14] Gnar General Discussion - Page 48

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 82 Next
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-21 03:25:47
August 21 2014 03:25 GMT
#941
Internet connection reset, forcing a doublepost.
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
August 21 2014 03:29 GMT
#942
the real problem is soloque is just really hard to pick first sometimes, because people don't give a shit what you picked a lot of the time, they just want to play a)whatever they had in mind before the que even popped b)what they precive to be the biggest counter to their positional opponent.

and to be fair I don't think picking selfishly is that bad, can't tell you the number of times I've swapped to jungle gragas (before he got nerfed) specifically for a Yasuo and had it backfire because the guy couldn't reliably press R when I flash body slam his lane opponent....
Carrilord has arrived.
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
August 21 2014 03:54 GMT
#943
On August 21 2014 12:29 Slusher wrote:
the real problem is soloque is just really hard to pick first sometimes, because people don't give a shit what you picked a lot of the time, they just want to play a)whatever they had in mind before the que even popped b)what they precive to be the biggest counter to their positional opponent.

.


I can't stand being first pick. Sure, I get my preferred role (Top) all the time, and I don't give a shit about lane counters, but my team always seems to pick retarded shit when I'm fp.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
August 21 2014 04:09 GMT
#944
On August 21 2014 12:54 schmutttt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 12:29 Slusher wrote:
the real problem is soloque is just really hard to pick first sometimes, because people don't give a shit what you picked a lot of the time, they just want to play a)whatever they had in mind before the que even popped b)what they precive to be the biggest counter to their positional opponent.

.


I can't stand being first pick. Sure, I get my preferred role (Top) all the time, and I don't give a shit about lane counters, but my team always seems to pick retarded shit when I'm fp.

I hate first pick because Garen is 450ip.
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
August 21 2014 04:19 GMT
#945
the main thing I was trying to say is if you have like Kog/Nami/Ziggs Trick style Udyr can prob carry, but thats just not how it works out all the time.
Carrilord has arrived.
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
August 21 2014 04:21 GMT
#946
--- Nuked ---
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
August 21 2014 04:26 GMT
#947
On August 21 2014 13:21 krndandaman wrote:
do any of you have a champion you are just utter shit on?

I don't know why I'm so shitty on TF. It's like legit silver level.
Whenever I try to play him in ranked every once in a while, 4 out of 5 times I go something stupid like 2/10. I'm not even sure why I'm so bad at him. I don't make any tragic mistakes on him.. it just never works out lol

Akali. My hand never does what I want when I play her. As a result, she has sat in the champion bin since the days of a specialized rune page for her.
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
August 21 2014 04:28 GMT
#948
On August 21 2014 13:26 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 13:21 krndandaman wrote:
do any of you have a champion you are just utter shit on?

I don't know why I'm so shitty on TF. It's like legit silver level.
Whenever I try to play him in ranked every once in a while, 4 out of 5 times I go something stupid like 2/10. I'm not even sure why I'm so bad at him. I don't make any tragic mistakes on him.. it just never works out lol

Akali. My hand never does what I want when I play her


obligatory nurse costume joke
Carrilord has arrived.
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
August 21 2014 04:28 GMT
#949
On August 21 2014 13:26 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 13:21 krndandaman wrote:
do any of you have a champion you are just utter shit on?

I don't know why I'm so shitty on TF. It's like legit silver level.
Whenever I try to play him in ranked every once in a while, 4 out of 5 times I go something stupid like 2/10. I'm not even sure why I'm so bad at him. I don't make any tragic mistakes on him.. it just never works out lol

Akali. My hand never does what I want when I play her. As a result, she has sat in the champion bin since the days of a specialized rune page for her.


Vayne and Draven for me. Im sure if i play Draven more it'd be more in-line with my other ADCs, but my Vayne is hopeless. Something major just doesn't seem to click with her. I just can't understand that champ unless i tried to learn her exclusively for like a week or something.
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
Anakko
Profile Joined August 2012
France1934 Posts
August 21 2014 04:30 GMT
#950
On August 21 2014 13:21 krndandaman wrote:
do any of you have a champion you are just utter shit on?

I don't know why I'm so shitty on TF. It's like legit silver level.
Whenever I try to play him in ranked every once in a while, 4 out of 5 times I go something stupid like 2/10. I'm not even sure why I'm so bad at him. I don't make any tragic mistakes on him.. it just never works out lol


Nami. That champ is so hard for me, like the bubbles are always a little bit off and 9/10 times I lose in the end because miss bubble/bad ults/wrong targeting for heal-mikales/all around bad play.

But then the other 1/10 game I go something like 3-0-20 and hit everything and pretty much keep everyone alive and carry the game. And it feels soooo good.... So I keep playing her...
TrAce/Cpt Jack for president (or both)
Goumindong
Profile Joined February 2013
United States3529 Posts
August 21 2014 04:36 GMT
#951
On August 21 2014 13:21 krndandaman wrote:
do any of you have a champion you are just utter shit on?

I don't know why I'm so shitty on TF. It's like legit silver level.
Whenever I try to play him in ranked every once in a while, 4 out of 5 times I go something stupid like 2/10. I'm not even sure why I'm so bad at him. I don't make any tragic mistakes on him.. it just never works out lol


Jax. Legit bronze. I just can't play him.

More seriously my Thresh is not nearly as good as it ought to be for a low plat support main, but its also not legit silver. My solution is to ban Thresh every game then no one can complain that I didn't pick him.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
August 21 2014 04:38 GMT
#952
On August 21 2014 13:28 Slusher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 13:26 Gahlo wrote:
On August 21 2014 13:21 krndandaman wrote:
do any of you have a champion you are just utter shit on?

I don't know why I'm so shitty on TF. It's like legit silver level.
Whenever I try to play him in ranked every once in a while, 4 out of 5 times I go something stupid like 2/10. I'm not even sure why I'm so bad at him. I don't make any tragic mistakes on him.. it just never works out lol

Akali. My hand never does what I want when I play her


obligatory nurse costume joke

Alas Nurse Akali was before my time.
Vanka
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
China1336 Posts
August 21 2014 04:56 GMT
#953
On August 21 2014 13:09 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 12:54 schmutttt wrote:
On August 21 2014 12:29 Slusher wrote:
the real problem is soloque is just really hard to pick first sometimes, because people don't give a shit what you picked a lot of the time, they just want to play a)whatever they had in mind before the que even popped b)what they precive to be the biggest counter to their positional opponent.

.


I can't stand being first pick. Sure, I get my preferred role (Top) all the time, and I don't give a shit about lane counters, but my team always seems to pick retarded shit when I'm fp.

I hate first pick because Garen is 450ip.


On the chinese server Garen is 3150 ip. But is the same RP as other 450 ip champs. Well played, tencent, well played.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
August 21 2014 04:59 GMT
#954
On August 21 2014 13:56 Vanka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 13:09 Gahlo wrote:
On August 21 2014 12:54 schmutttt wrote:
On August 21 2014 12:29 Slusher wrote:
the real problem is soloque is just really hard to pick first sometimes, because people don't give a shit what you picked a lot of the time, they just want to play a)whatever they had in mind before the que even popped b)what they precive to be the biggest counter to their positional opponent.

.


I can't stand being first pick. Sure, I get my preferred role (Top) all the time, and I don't give a shit about lane counters, but my team always seems to pick retarded shit when I'm fp.

I hate first pick because Garen is 450ip.


On the chinese server Garen is 3150 ip. But is the same RP as other 450 ip champs. Well played, tencent, well played.

Brb, region switching to China.
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
August 21 2014 05:12 GMT
#955
On August 21 2014 13:21 krndandaman wrote:
do any of you have a champion you are just utter shit on?

I don't know why I'm so shitty on TF. It's like legit silver level.
Whenever I try to play him in ranked every once in a while, 4 out of 5 times I go something stupid like 2/10. I'm not even sure why I'm so bad at him. I don't make any tragic mistakes on him.. it just never works out lol

Utter shit? Yes I have and it's Ryze, Jesus christ I'm always getting fucking rekt when I play him top. Last game I've played with Ryze I ended up being 1-13, because I got fucked up on lane and enemy jungler basically ganked me 24/7 all day, all night long. I'm never playing this guy again, I swear. Also Leblanc, I've never been able to mash the keyboard properly to do the full wombo combo with DFG.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
GettingIt
Profile Joined August 2011
1656 Posts
August 21 2014 05:25 GMT
#956
My Achilles Heel would be Lee Sin. I tried playing him since hes so meta but I went 1-7-1, 1-9-2, 1-7-3. I good with landing skill shots and I have played enough to know how you are supposed to play him, but I just dont get how it is actually done. Like I q people then launch my self at them and feel completely useless afterwards. Or I just walk up to people slow them and auto like an idiot until I have to run away.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
August 21 2014 05:40 GMT
#957
RIP NA...

Again.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
August 21 2014 05:53 GMT
#958
I kinda wish they would just tell us why their servers crash daily. I actually started playing hearthstone again because of these server problems.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
August 21 2014 05:55 GMT
#959
--- Nuked ---
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
August 21 2014 06:23 GMT
#960
On August 21 2014 14:53 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
I kinda wish they would just tell us why their servers crash daily. I actually started playing hearthstone again because of these server problems.

They already disclosed that its because of a DDOS group, who openly tweets their attacks on twitter as they do it
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1928
GuemChi 1396
NotJumperer 144
910 74
Bale 34
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
taco 489
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King51
Other Games
summit1g8156
Doublelift1818
JimRising 601
C9.Mang0375
PiGStarcraft288
WinterStarcraft269
Maynarde122
Coldzera 41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo713
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 28m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.