• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:50
CEST 00:50
KST 07:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9440 users

[Patch 4.14] Gnar General Discussion - Page 46

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 82 Next
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22638 Posts
August 20 2014 18:29 GMT
#901
If Faker tells him to stop and he doesn't you have basis for getting the channel shut down. Until then be less childish and find something else to crusade against.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
RouaF
Profile Joined October 2010
France4121 Posts
August 20 2014 18:50 GMT
#902
I don't see the problem with this faker stream, it's pretty convenient if you want to spec kr solo queue. I'm not sure if the guy is really making big bucks out of this but if he does then good for him, he was the first to think of this. Do you think he deserves less than camwhores and idiots like trick2g ?
GuYuTe-
Profile Joined February 2005
United States550 Posts
August 20 2014 19:35 GMT
#903
People are just inherently jealous, imo, especially when someone's cashing in on something that anyone could have thought of. I think he runs a good stream and don't have a problem with it. It is a bit surprising to me that it's allowed, but I'm all for it.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
August 20 2014 19:51 GMT
#904
yeah yeah every time someone critizises someone else, they are always jealous.


Please stop with unfounded accusations, in no way am i jealous of a guy who has to resort to this kind of leeching to make money. Its also volatile in nature.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-20 20:04:30
August 20 2014 20:03 GMT
#905
Yes, you have established that you personally dislike leeches:

On August 20 2014 22:55 LaNague wrote:

Its a personal thing, i dont like leeches like that.


If you're going to contribute do it in a new way now, rather then reinforcing your idea that you already expressed to us.

On August 21 2014 00:07 Numy wrote:
Does anyone know if the playoffs is on Gnar patch?


I'm also curious of this. I haven't yet seen someone answer it.
Hey! How you doin'?
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 20 2014 20:33 GMT
#906
Iirc someone mentioned (in an abashed way) that EU play-offs and NA play-offs were going to be played on different patches.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
August 20 2014 21:16 GMT
#907
hilarious that helios is calling out innox, not a good idea to be the worst player on team who also practices the least.
Kenpark
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany2350 Posts
August 20 2014 21:27 GMT
#908
On August 21 2014 06:16 zulu_nation8 wrote:
hilarious that helios is calling out innox, not a good idea to be the worst player on team who also practices the least.


He prob knows, he is gonna get replaced anyway lol. Did he really call him out ? That's not the biggest sign of teamspirit lol.
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
August 20 2014 21:31 GMT
#909
On August 21 2014 03:50 RouaF wrote:
I don't see the problem with this faker stream, it's pretty convenient if you want to spec kr solo queue. I'm not sure if the guy is really making big bucks out of this but if he does then good for him, he was the first to think of this. Do you think he deserves less than camwhores and idiots like trick2g ?

Daaymn, talking about being salty. Someone giving entertainment for the masses while teaching lower elo players and trying to erase the typical noob mentality from them, but let's hate him because he's getting $$$ for it and not acting like a priest. I usually just watch him when he soectates low elo plays, because that shit is ridiculous, but lately my favourite part about his stream when people tell him their success stories. I can relate to that because I like to help lower elo players and it's great to hear you actually did something to influence them in a good way, and I couldn't care less if it was "his way" or not, what's important is the message.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
August 20 2014 21:41 GMT
#910
On August 21 2014 06:27 Kenpark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 06:16 zulu_nation8 wrote:
hilarious that helios is calling out innox, not a good idea to be the worst player on team who also practices the least.


He prob knows, he is gonna get replaced anyway lol. Did he really call him out ? That's not the biggest sign of teamspirit lol.



Pretty damning as well
Glorious SEA doto
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22638 Posts
August 20 2014 21:45 GMT
#911
On August 21 2014 06:41 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 06:27 Kenpark wrote:
On August 21 2014 06:16 zulu_nation8 wrote:
hilarious that helios is calling out innox, not a good idea to be the worst player on team who also practices the least.


He prob knows, he is gonna get replaced anyway lol. Did he really call him out ? That's not the biggest sign of teamspirit lol.
<Snip Twitter posts>
Pretty damning as well

Something that is mentioned from time to time (by myself and several others).

Koreans are better because they work for it. Not because of Korean infrastructure (tho that surely plays a big part, Blind practice is after all not nearly as useful).
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-20 21:51:23
August 20 2014 21:48 GMT
#912
On August 21 2014 02:17 Alaric wrote:
Well did Ahri need to become manaless?

Yes, so I can freelo my way to plat because I'm too scrub to do it otherwise.
Thermia
Profile Joined August 2010
United States866 Posts
August 20 2014 21:51 GMT
#913
On August 21 2014 06:31 Volband wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 03:50 RouaF wrote:
I don't see the problem with this faker stream, it's pretty convenient if you want to spec kr solo queue. I'm not sure if the guy is really making big bucks out of this but if he does then good for him, he was the first to think of this. Do you think he deserves less than camwhores and idiots like trick2g ?

Daaymn, talking about being salty. Someone giving entertainment for the masses while teaching lower elo players and trying to erase the typical noob mentality from them, but let's hate him because he's getting $$$ for it and not acting like a priest. I usually just watch him when he soectates low elo plays, because that shit is ridiculous, but lately my favourite part about his stream when people tell him their success stories. I can relate to that because I like to help lower elo players and it's great to hear you actually did something to influence them in a good way, and I couldn't care less if it was "his way" or not, what's important is the message.



Yeah he hasn't ruined way more games than he's helped players when people try to do the "hehe i go really fast and splitpush and feed" udyr style that probably 90% of people that I've seen play udyr do (and suck at, and lose the game with). Lata! xD
Sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from trolling. IGN: Mierin
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
August 20 2014 21:52 GMT
#914
I can understand his frustration. If you have a competitive mindset this must murder you from the inside. Like, if I were to lead a serious ranked 5 team, I'd kick the types of people Helios described with Innox after the first warning. I wouldn't mind having not so great players if I saw them trying their best to improve everyday. And these people are getting payed for this, what makes me sad that Innox had not been kicked as soon as he refused to give 110%. I hoped s2 NA scene is over where the general excuse was "well we had a lot of fun streaming and looking for hookers but maybe we should have scrimmed, like at all. next time we will guys, pinky promise!"
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
August 20 2014 21:57 GMT
#915
On August 21 2014 06:51 Thermia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 06:31 Volband wrote:
On August 21 2014 03:50 RouaF wrote:
I don't see the problem with this faker stream, it's pretty convenient if you want to spec kr solo queue. I'm not sure if the guy is really making big bucks out of this but if he does then good for him, he was the first to think of this. Do you think he deserves less than camwhores and idiots like trick2g ?

Daaymn, talking about being salty. Someone giving entertainment for the masses while teaching lower elo players and trying to erase the typical noob mentality from them, but let's hate him because he's getting $$$ for it and not acting like a priest. I usually just watch him when he soectates low elo plays, because that shit is ridiculous, but lately my favourite part about his stream when people tell him their success stories. I can relate to that because I like to help lower elo players and it's great to hear you actually did something to influence them in a good way, and I couldn't care less if it was "his way" or not, what's important is the message.



Yeah he hasn't ruined way more games than he's helped players when people try to do the "hehe i go really fast and splitpush and feed" udyr style that probably 90% of people that I've seen play udyr do (and suck at, and lose the game with). Lata! xD

Okay, so if I start to pick up Zed because Faker is so good and I go 0-10 because I actually suck with him, can I blame Faker? You can't be serious blaming him for people's lack of knowledge and/or skill to understand how and why he does what he does, especially since he is basically explaining it over and over again. My experience with the trick-army is that every goddamn game vs them is a pain in the ass and it's a joke how many easy wins I lost because that 1-3-1 Udyr just splitpushed his brain out.

Not to mention how easy it is to carry with that playstyle in bronze and silver if someone pays attention. Also, he spectates his subscribers (not just junglers) and points out their mistakes as well, while enlightening the stream viewers that "see, this is why blaming your team is pointless, because you made this and that grave mistake, you just failed to realize it".
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-20 22:13:57
August 20 2014 22:03 GMT
#916
i also enjoy having trick wannabes in my games who pvm till 20 min where we ff /s
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
August 20 2014 22:49 GMT
#917
On August 21 2014 06:51 Thermia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 06:31 Volband wrote:
On August 21 2014 03:50 RouaF wrote:
I don't see the problem with this faker stream, it's pretty convenient if you want to spec kr solo queue. I'm not sure if the guy is really making big bucks out of this but if he does then good for him, he was the first to think of this. Do you think he deserves less than camwhores and idiots like trick2g ?

Daaymn, talking about being salty. Someone giving entertainment for the masses while teaching lower elo players and trying to erase the typical noob mentality from them, but let's hate him because he's getting $$$ for it and not acting like a priest. I usually just watch him when he soectates low elo plays, because that shit is ridiculous, but lately my favourite part about his stream when people tell him their success stories. I can relate to that because I like to help lower elo players and it's great to hear you actually did something to influence them in a good way, and I couldn't care less if it was "his way" or not, what's important is the message.



Yeah he hasn't ruined way more games than he's helped players when people try to do the "hehe i go really fast and splitpush and feed" udyr style that probably 90% of people that I've seen play udyr do (and suck at, and lose the game with). Lata! xD

Remember back in 2001 when everyone was blaming Eminem for school shootings?
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Thermia
Profile Joined August 2010
United States866 Posts
August 20 2014 22:53 GMT
#918
On August 21 2014 06:57 Volband wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 06:51 Thermia wrote:
On August 21 2014 06:31 Volband wrote:
On August 21 2014 03:50 RouaF wrote:
I don't see the problem with this faker stream, it's pretty convenient if you want to spec kr solo queue. I'm not sure if the guy is really making big bucks out of this but if he does then good for him, he was the first to think of this. Do you think he deserves less than camwhores and idiots like trick2g ?

Daaymn, talking about being salty. Someone giving entertainment for the masses while teaching lower elo players and trying to erase the typical noob mentality from them, but let's hate him because he's getting $$$ for it and not acting like a priest. I usually just watch him when he soectates low elo plays, because that shit is ridiculous, but lately my favourite part about his stream when people tell him their success stories. I can relate to that because I like to help lower elo players and it's great to hear you actually did something to influence them in a good way, and I couldn't care less if it was "his way" or not, what's important is the message.



Yeah he hasn't ruined way more games than he's helped players when people try to do the "hehe i go really fast and splitpush and feed" udyr style that probably 90% of people that I've seen play udyr do (and suck at, and lose the game with). Lata! xD

Okay, so if I start to pick up Zed because Faker is so good and I go 0-10 because I actually suck with him, can I blame Faker? You can't be serious blaming him for people's lack of knowledge and/or skill to understand how and why he does what he does, especially since he is basically explaining it over and over again. My experience with the trick-army is that every goddamn game vs them is a pain in the ass and it's a joke how many easy wins I lost because that 1-3-1 Udyr just splitpushed his brain out.

Not to mention how easy it is to carry with that playstyle in bronze and silver if someone pays attention. Also, he spectates his subscribers (not just junglers) and points out their mistakes as well, while enlightening the stream viewers that "see, this is why blaming your team is pointless, because you made this and that grave mistake, you just failed to realize it".



I don't know what level you're playing at, but where I've been playing these days (high plat-mid diamond smurfs) I have yet to run into a single trick wannabe that has been remotely useful to the team. There's a place for trying that stuff out and it isn't in ranked. Your faker analogy is also flawed because faker doesn't play zed in a very specific way that involves building items that are absolutely worthless for any purpose other than with his playstyle that also requires the rest of the team to at least have some idea of what to do with it (and he usually is playing with either people that know how to play along with it on his main, or is on a smurf where it doesnt matter because you can win with anything when you play far below your level). It's just a cancerous playstyle when used by his legions of terrible followers ends up (again, in my experience) trolling their own team far more often than carrying.

The rest of it sounds fine, I have no problem with him being instructive towards peoples mistakes and teaching them to have better attitudes but I'm pretty sure the brainless splitpushing feeding LATA udyrs dwarf the amount of people he's legitmately helped.
Sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from trolling. IGN: Mierin
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 20 2014 23:09 GMT
#919
To give NA some credits, they are far better now than back in S2.

Although it might be solely due to C9. Not 100% sure.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
419
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Russian Federation3632 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-20 23:09:30
August 20 2014 23:09 GMT
#920
On August 21 2014 07:53 Thermia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 06:57 Volband wrote:
On August 21 2014 06:51 Thermia wrote:
On August 21 2014 06:31 Volband wrote:
On August 21 2014 03:50 RouaF wrote:
I don't see the problem with this faker stream, it's pretty convenient if you want to spec kr solo queue. I'm not sure if the guy is really making big bucks out of this but if he does then good for him, he was the first to think of this. Do you think he deserves less than camwhores and idiots like trick2g ?

Daaymn, talking about being salty. Someone giving entertainment for the masses while teaching lower elo players and trying to erase the typical noob mentality from them, but let's hate him because he's getting $$$ for it and not acting like a priest. I usually just watch him when he soectates low elo plays, because that shit is ridiculous, but lately my favourite part about his stream when people tell him their success stories. I can relate to that because I like to help lower elo players and it's great to hear you actually did something to influence them in a good way, and I couldn't care less if it was "his way" or not, what's important is the message.



Yeah he hasn't ruined way more games than he's helped players when people try to do the "hehe i go really fast and splitpush and feed" udyr style that probably 90% of people that I've seen play udyr do (and suck at, and lose the game with). Lata! xD

Okay, so if I start to pick up Zed because Faker is so good and I go 0-10 because I actually suck with him, can I blame Faker? You can't be serious blaming him for people's lack of knowledge and/or skill to understand how and why he does what he does, especially since he is basically explaining it over and over again. My experience with the trick-army is that every goddamn game vs them is a pain in the ass and it's a joke how many easy wins I lost because that 1-3-1 Udyr just splitpushed his brain out.

Not to mention how easy it is to carry with that playstyle in bronze and silver if someone pays attention. Also, he spectates his subscribers (not just junglers) and points out their mistakes as well, while enlightening the stream viewers that "see, this is why blaming your team is pointless, because you made this and that grave mistake, you just failed to realize it".



I don't know what level you're playing at, but where I've been playing these days (high plat-mid diamond smurfs) I have yet to run into a single trick wannabe that has been remotely useful to the team. There's a place for trying that stuff out and it isn't in ranked. Your faker analogy is also flawed because faker doesn't play zed in a very specific way that involves building items that are absolutely worthless for any purpose other than with his playstyle that also requires the rest of the team to at least have some idea of what to do with it (and he usually is playing with either people that know how to play along with it on his main, or is on a smurf where it doesnt matter because you can win with anything when you play far below your level). It's just a cancerous playstyle when used by his legions of terrible followers ends up (again, in my experience) trolling their own team far more often than carrying.

The rest of it sounds fine, I have no problem with him being instructive towards peoples mistakes and teaching them to have better attitudes but I'm pretty sure the brainless splitpushing feeding LATA udyrs dwarf the amount of people he's legitmately helped.

wouldn't the fact that ... well, matchmaking put them in game with you belie the idea that the style is 100% useless?
?
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 177
Nina 125
SteadfastSC 61
CosmosSc2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 505
910 60
Bale 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm47
League of Legends
Doublelift1849
Super Smash Bros
PPMD55
Other Games
summit1g10174
Grubby3183
shahzam598
C9.Mang0261
PiGStarcraft225
Maynarde80
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• musti20045 40
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21644
Other Games
• imaqtpie897
• Shiphtur289
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
10m
CranKy Ducklings0
Afreeca Starleague
11h 10m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 10m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.