• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:25
CEST 23:25
KST 06:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9340 users

[Patch 3.14] PreSeason 4 General Discussion - Page 99

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 211 Next
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-30 04:47:03
November 30 2013 04:42 GMT
#1961
i dont think i say this very often but alaric is right

anivia is a pretty faceroll hero lol her "high skill required" is a myth that has always baffled me

its very easy to play anivia well; sure its hard to play anivia at 100% max efficiency but lets be real you dont need that to faceroll ppl
TranslatorBaa!
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
November 30 2013 04:44 GMT
#1962
On November 30 2013 11:52 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 11:45 Alaric wrote:
I'm not an assassin fan. I prefer Orianna, Brand, Diana, Viktor, this kind of teamfighting champions.
Anivia? What's a teamfight? What's a fight? What's a team? You just stall by yourself for ages doing absolutely nothing of the game but boring spectators to death. Or if you get the tiniest bit ahead ou just throw unavoidable 1.5 AP combos on people on a 6s cd while they can't even retaliate.


Your whining even makes Veigar look god-tier. He can do those things.


Psh 1.5 AP combo? Veigar throws out 1.6 AP combos.
I am the Town Medic.
Arisen
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2382 Posts
November 30 2013 04:46 GMT
#1963
On November 30 2013 04:50 Dusty wrote:
There is no defeating the donger, accept defeat.

+ Show Spoiler +
but seriously he destroys everything 1v1. need jungler to not be bad and gank him


When is the ideal time for a gank?

Let's use lee sin as an example becuaase that's who I'm playing a lot of atm (assuming 21/9/0; I start Dorans Shield+pot).

Depending on where he places it, I can sometimes get his first turret down with a Q+autos without missing CS. But by the second time he sets down a turret, unless he places it way off the minion wave, it's pretty safe. If I want to get it down I have to take the the little mini skillshot it does, plus autos from heimer, plus maybe his rockets and turret damage. Early game where minions still hurt, that's a lot of damage to eat, so I just let him get them up at that point.

Once he gets one set up it really becomes hard to shut them down, because you're gonna eat 2 turrets damage trying to shut down one. Usually for me he's gonna get all 3 up early game without much problem. I don't know when/if I can ever go in after that point to start clearing turrets because you're eating all 3 towers damage, plus what heimer is throwing at you, plus minions. That's probably a good chunk of your health.

Then, when your jungler is coming to gank for you, what can you do? I don't play with the best junglers, but usually what ends up happening is I have to W to a minion to try to get close and land the Double E. At this point I've taken a good chunk o damage, and my jungler is trying to engage. The heimer usually can just walk back to his turret unless my jungler has a stun ready that he can land.

The few times I've had the jungler engage went pretty horribly, they just walked into turrets and take a load of damage for free while heimer just strolls back.

How do you set up a gank that can be effective, and preferably, what can you do to not rely on your jungler to help you out? I usually play mid precisely because I don't trust anyone to help out, so I just go try to win other lanes myself.

Like I said, I can usually out farm dongers, but eventually they're gonna take my turret and I feel like I'm just stuck at my tower all game and if my team doesn't do well, I'm just a lee sin with slightly more gold than a heimerdinger and can't really carry my team.


Also, to whoever suggested I just out roam him, how exactly do I go about that? He's usually pushed up to the turret, so do you advocate just letting him have the turret and you try to roam when everyone knows you're roaming because you left mid turret?
"If you're not angry, you're not paying attention"
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
November 30 2013 04:49 GMT
#1964
I think there's some merit to Anivia being high skill cap. Her gameplay is centered around a slow-moving (albeit large) skillshot, and she has a skill that has no direct effect: a 100% utility skill that can be very powerful, but also useless or even harmful. She's also really slow with no escapes.

However she has some of the safest waveclearing in the game and it is very difficult to answer her RE combos. QER is probably unanswerable except with an all-in, which is very difficult against Anivia.
I am the Town Medic.
Goumindong
Profile Joined February 2013
United States3529 Posts
November 30 2013 04:50 GMT
#1965
On November 30 2013 12:00 Alaric wrote:
No skill involved in spamming RQ at the wave to pretend you're playing a solo game. When I queue up for a non-coop game I tend to assume I'm going to interact with other players.

As for the inane "lol u whining u think viegar op 2amirite?" the slightly-over-800 range slow field tends to make her hard to approach in non-all-in situations, yeah.


When her r is on the wave it's your chance to engage since it has cd to turn on and off (and requires not being cc'd). Sure she farms well when she has blue and has good zone control. But that is not much different than other mids who can control zones with their bodies and who lose that zone control when they drop their abilities to clear a wave.

I mean Veigar, who I think is probably legitimately OP/Toxic, does the same thing. He can clear a wave with his w and still has an 800 range ult level stun field to prevent you from coming in on him. (And then to back it up he has some of the highest base damage and scaling combo in the game which is impossible to avoid once you're stunned). But Veigar isn't typically seen as an issue.

Plus he gets a free laugh whenever he gets a kill and that is definitely OP.
TheRabidDeer
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States3806 Posts
November 30 2013 04:50 GMT
#1966
On November 30 2013 13:44 Alzadar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 11:52 Zdrastochye wrote:
On November 30 2013 11:45 Alaric wrote:
I'm not an assassin fan. I prefer Orianna, Brand, Diana, Viktor, this kind of teamfighting champions.
Anivia? What's a teamfight? What's a fight? What's a team? You just stall by yourself for ages doing absolutely nothing of the game but boring spectators to death. Or if you get the tiniest bit ahead ou just throw unavoidable 1.5 AP combos on people on a 6s cd while they can't even retaliate.


Your whining even makes Veigar look god-tier. He can do those things.


Psh 1.5 AP combo? Veigar throws out 1.6 AP combos.

Psh, 1.6AP combo? Why not just throw out the R that uses 1.2 AP AND .8 their AP? Did ARAM and I think I one shot the enemy nidalee with the ult.
SagaZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
France3460 Posts
November 30 2013 04:51 GMT
#1967
the funniest thing that I saw done vs heimer was the jungler killing his first buff smiteless then going straight to mid lane to smite 1 turret and kill the other.
what a douche lmao
Be nice, buy wards and don't feed double buff.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-30 04:53:08
November 30 2013 04:51 GMT
#1968
On November 30 2013 13:50 Goumindong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 12:00 Alaric wrote:
No skill involved in spamming RQ at the wave to pretend you're playing a solo game. When I queue up for a non-coop game I tend to assume I'm going to interact with other players.

As for the inane "lol u whining u think viegar op 2amirite?" the slightly-over-800 range slow field tends to make her hard to approach in non-all-in situations, yeah.


When her r is on the wave it's your chance to engage since it has cd to turn on and off (and requires not being cc'd). Sure she farms well when she has blue and has good zone control. But that is not much different than other mids who can control zones with their bodies and who lose that zone control when they drop their abilities to clear a wave.

I mean Veigar, who I think is probably legitimately OP/Toxic, does the same thing. He can clear a wave with his w and still has an 800 range ult level stun field to prevent you from coming in on him. (And then to back it up he has some of the highest base damage and scaling combo in the game which is impossible to avoid once you're stunned). But Veigar isn't typically seen as an issue.


man you're retarded

On November 30 2013 13:49 Alzadar wrote:
I think there's some merit to Anivia being high skill cap. Her gameplay is centered around a slow-moving (albeit large) skillshot, and she has a skill that has no direct effect: a 100% utility skill that can be very powerful, but also useless or even harmful. She's also really slow with no escapes.



you press e and you press r, no slow moving projectile involved lol

q is like ez hits in team fights if you dont try to initiate a fight out of the blue with it

froggen hits all his qs (along with every other non shit pro player who plays anivia) by just waiting for easy hits in teamfights
TranslatorBaa!
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
November 30 2013 04:53 GMT
#1969
Speaking of fun, I just got Vayne. :D She has been the most fun champion I've played yet. I'm just so fucking bad at her though. Holy fuck. Anybody have some tips/good guide resources?

Also, after playing Vayne/ADCs for a while, I completely forgot how to last hit on annie... Q_Q
darkness overpowering
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
November 30 2013 04:53 GMT
#1970
On November 30 2013 13:51 SagaZ wrote:
the funniest thing that I saw done vs heimer was the jungler killing his first buff smiteless then going straight to mid lane to smite 1 turret and kill the other.
what a douche lmao

totes worth.
Goumindong
Profile Joined February 2013
United States3529 Posts
November 30 2013 04:55 GMT
#1971
But for real how can you complain about Anivia's wave clear and at the same time say you like Viktor who does the same type of thing that Anivia does but also has a near fiddlesticks level ult
SagaZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
France3460 Posts
November 30 2013 05:04 GMT
#1972
I like Udyr, I feel like I have the moral hightground over 80% of the comunity
Be nice, buy wards and don't feed double buff.
JazzVortical
Profile Joined July 2013
Australia1825 Posts
November 30 2013 05:05 GMT
#1973
On November 30 2013 13:55 Goumindong wrote:
But for real how can you complain about Anivia's wave clear and at the same time say you like Viktor who does the same type of thing that Anivia does but also has a near fiddlesticks level ult


Let's not get ridiculous. Anivia is just a polarising champion.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
November 30 2013 05:05 GMT
#1974
This Anivia chatter. I'm tempted to pick up Anivia mid again. Haven't played her much since beta.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
November 30 2013 05:10 GMT
#1975
I just play Talon vs Anivia.

It's such a harsh lane for her.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-30 05:19:19
November 30 2013 05:14 GMT
#1976
On November 30 2013 08:35 GolemMadness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2013 21:46 clickrush wrote:
On November 29 2013 20:08 GolemMadness wrote:
On November 29 2013 17:08 GozoShioda wrote:
i'm trying to pick 3 champs to only play in ranked during season 4

what would be the best way to pick them? based on role? based on AP or AD? based on looks/fun?

when I say 3 champs i literally mean only 3 no matter how many nerfs or buffs they take. I want to stay committed to them; Anyone got any ideas?


Someone like Quinn would probably be a good idea since you'll need an ADC and she can top lane as well. I guess in general you'll want to pick uncommonly played champions so that there's a low chance of them being banned or picked away from you.


when I wanted to narrow down my pool i wouldn't go for weird offensive niche champs but for flexible ones. You should be able to pick them often and they should be very solid and teamoriented:

tanks/bruisers who can jungle and top: nasus, cho etc.
supports who can lane with anyone decently: lulu, sona, janna etc.
other champs who can swap position: zyra, morgana (mid/supp), swain, ryze (mid/top) etc.

Also I would only pick champs who work in virtually any matchup and teamsetup and don't depend on my teammates or opponents picks. For example a champ without CC (yi) or a champ who gets easily counterpicked (kass) or a champ who needs a not so usual play style or position would all be no-go.

basicly it all comes down to this question: Would you like those champions picked by your random teammates?


Yeah, but if you want to literally only play 3 champions, then Quinn is probably one of the best options.
Doubt that, I'd rather have something that's gonna be good regardless of what my opponent and teammates are playing, rather than something that can be played in multiple lanes but is awful with certain opponents or teammates. You're not gonna have a good time playing Quinn top when your team is full of squishies or when you're up against high mobility opponents.

Top: Renekton, hands down. He's always going to be a reasonable pick.
Mid/Support: Annie is really solid as a support and is reasonable as a mid? Or you could do Fiddlesticks as support-or-jungle?
ADC: whatever you want to specialize in, but Cait is stable in almost all teamcomps and matchups afaik.


And gonna completely agree with the above on anivia. The skill is in learning not to throw out Qs randomly. Just use E/R until you have a super easy Q. "Landing Q" isn't about being "great at aiming" and is entirely about your opponent being too busy (or too CC'd) to be able to dodge it. If they are at full movement speed and aren't preoccupied, they are GOING to dodge it. That said, her low mobility and vulnerability to assassination (especially when the assassin has ranged silence like Kass or Talon to stop the glacial storm+ stop you from stunning them) is really the easiest way to abuse her.
dae
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1600 Posts
November 30 2013 05:28 GMT
#1977
There's alot of depth to anivia though.. Things like using wall to adjust their pathing so they run in to q's, using wall perfectly in teamfights.

Her problem right now is champions like Syndra that can 100-0 out of range of her e, and without ever stopping moving to cast (riot why was that even implemented). Any long range mage generally does well against anivia.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
November 30 2013 05:30 GMT
#1978
On November 30 2013 14:04 SagaZ wrote:
I like Udyr, I feel like I have the moral hightground over 80% of the comunity

Not if you played him back at end of season 1.
That shit was toxic as fuck.
liftlift > tsm
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
November 30 2013 05:57 GMT
#1979
On November 30 2013 14:05 JazzVortical wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 13:55 Goumindong wrote:
But for real how can you complain about Anivia's wave clear and at the same time say you like Viktor who does the same type of thing that Anivia does but also has a near fiddlesticks level ult


Let's not get ridiculous. Anivia is just a polarising champion.


How? Like, honestly, people who are complaining about her are just straight up wrong.

She has a terrible Lvl 1-5 due to her AA animation, high mana costs, and the difficulty of getting a good E (chilled) proc. Around 50% of popular mids counter her right now, and even if she manages lvl 6 unmolested, she is blue reliant (on a blue buff that is like 2/3 as powerful as when she was actually a good champion).

If you hate playing Anivia (and why even complain, she is almost never picked anyways), you just have not adapted to any of the S3 trends that basically everyone figured out. Its like you are picking Ryze still, or something.
Freeeeeeedom
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
November 30 2013 05:59 GMT
#1980
On November 30 2013 14:14 sylverfyre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 08:35 GolemMadness wrote:
On November 29 2013 21:46 clickrush wrote:
On November 29 2013 20:08 GolemMadness wrote:
On November 29 2013 17:08 GozoShioda wrote:
i'm trying to pick 3 champs to only play in ranked during season 4

what would be the best way to pick them? based on role? based on AP or AD? based on looks/fun?

when I say 3 champs i literally mean only 3 no matter how many nerfs or buffs they take. I want to stay committed to them; Anyone got any ideas?


Someone like Quinn would probably be a good idea since you'll need an ADC and she can top lane as well. I guess in general you'll want to pick uncommonly played champions so that there's a low chance of them being banned or picked away from you.


when I wanted to narrow down my pool i wouldn't go for weird offensive niche champs but for flexible ones. You should be able to pick them often and they should be very solid and teamoriented:

tanks/bruisers who can jungle and top: nasus, cho etc.
supports who can lane with anyone decently: lulu, sona, janna etc.
other champs who can swap position: zyra, morgana (mid/supp), swain, ryze (mid/top) etc.

Also I would only pick champs who work in virtually any matchup and teamsetup and don't depend on my teammates or opponents picks. For example a champ without CC (yi) or a champ who gets easily counterpicked (kass) or a champ who needs a not so usual play style or position would all be no-go.

basicly it all comes down to this question: Would you like those champions picked by your random teammates?


Yeah, but if you want to literally only play 3 champions, then Quinn is probably one of the best options.
Doubt that, I'd rather have something that's gonna be good regardless of what my opponent and teammates are playing, rather than something that can be played in multiple lanes but is awful with certain opponents or teammates. You're not gonna have a good time playing Quinn top when your team is full of squishies or when you're up against high mobility opponents.

Top: Renekton, hands down. He's always going to be a reasonable pick.
Mid/Support: Annie is really solid as a support and is reasonable as a mid? Or you could do Fiddlesticks as support-or-jungle?
ADC: whatever you want to specialize in, but Cait is stable in almost all teamcomps and matchups afaik.


And gonna completely agree with the above on anivia. The skill is in learning not to throw out Qs randomly. Just use E/R until you have a super easy Q. "Landing Q" isn't about being "great at aiming" and is entirely about your opponent being too busy (or too CC'd) to be able to dodge it. If they are at full movement speed and aren't preoccupied, they are GOING to dodge it. That said, her low mobility and vulnerability to assassination (especially when the assassin has ranged silence like Kass or Talon to stop the glacial storm+ stop you from stunning them) is really the easiest way to abuse her.


You can literally only play three champions, so two of the ones you pick can only play one role and are amongst the most popular in the game so they'll often be picked away from you...?
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 60
JuggernautJason53
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 619
firebathero 79
Zeus 64
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever401
League of Legends
JimRising 119
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS97
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5171
Liquid`Hasu1991
Other Games
summit1g6259
shahzam471
byalli390
C9.Mang0172
KnowMe114
UpATreeSC72
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 54
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 35m
Stellar Fest
15h 35m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.