• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:42
CEST 15:42
KST 22:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7835 users

[Patch 3.14] PreSeason 4 General Discussion - Page 103

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 211 Next
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
November 30 2013 17:42 GMT
#2041
On November 30 2013 17:05 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 16:08 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On November 30 2013 16:05 TheRabidDeer wrote:
Jesus Poppy wtf is with that champion? That late game is ridiculous.

I won the lane, took both towers and went 3-1 but she just kept slowly getting cs. 30 minutes rolls around and we CANT kill her. She had stupid amounts of armor so me (riven) and cait (who seemed bad anyway) did no damage to her. Our anivia just kinda flopped over and died. At one point we had 3 people chase her and hit her from our red buff to their side of river and she got away (and our team, now 4 there, lost the team fight). To finish out the game, I pushed my lane and Poppy pushed mid solo and basically did 1v4 (1v2 at first, then killed one and another person came so still 1v2, repeat for a quadra kill).

Probably not the champion itself, but damn so tanky.

Play someone with True Damage
Ignore her Passive
???
Profit

Olaf utterly destroys Poppy imo, play him.

Please, you guys forgot about the ultimate Poppy counter, which is Darius. Bleed dominates in lane, then ulti dominates in teamfights.

How is "play someone with true damage" forgetting about Darius?

But yeah, bleeds and true damage both dunk poppy even harder than average.

Also yeah, leaving her alone to farm back into relevance was probably a questionable decision. She can't keep you off the towers, so keep pressuring. She also can't really stun you when just chasing straight down the lane if you're fleeing a gank.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
November 30 2013 17:45 GMT
#2042
Irelia poops on Poppy as well.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
November 30 2013 18:01 GMT
#2043
you guys act like 3/4 of the cast isn't the answer.
Carrilord has arrived.
-Zoda-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
France3578 Posts
November 30 2013 18:46 GMT
#2044
Well, I personnaly played against one few days ago and didn't manage to shut her down at all. I'm probably bad though.
I was Quinn mid, I thought ADs would do very well against her because of how her passive interacts with burst. She started doran's Shield and kind of ignored my harass and csed at tower, until mid/lategame where she just roamed and got monstruous... Only our Udyr was able to 1v1 her thanks to his tankyness.
♪ 最初はi つなぐdo それ つまりlife 常に移動 ♪ - IGN: Uhryks
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
November 30 2013 18:57 GMT
#2045
Jungle Gragas the new Op or some shit? I see a lot of people talking about it ingame and apparently oddone has been spamming it. Only Because bodyslam deals equal dmg to all targets hit now?
TheRabidDeer
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States3806 Posts
November 30 2013 19:01 GMT
#2046
On December 01 2013 03:57 AsnSensation wrote:
Jungle Gragas the new Op or some shit? I see a lot of people talking about it ingame and apparently oddone has been spamming it. Only Because bodyslam deals equal dmg to all targets hit now?

I was wondering the same thing. I had never heard of a jungle gragas before yesterday. Other teams first pick: Gragas. Thought he was mid. Then their second pick: Brand. Wait, what? I guess Brand top? Loading screen pops up and Gragas has smite.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
November 30 2013 19:02 GMT
#2047
On December 01 2013 03:57 AsnSensation wrote:Only Because bodyslam deals equal dmg to all targets hit now?


It probably helps quite a bit when clearing the jungle. I imagine you can just max body slam first now and do a tanky jungle Gragas much more easily.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-30 19:06:17
November 30 2013 19:04 GMT
#2048
Oh shit, just randomed Dragon Trainer Lulu.

Also, I think people are just doing things to try them out now (again). I just faced a kennen support while having a sion jungle and a while back an irelia mid.
Freeeeeeedom
IamPryda
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1186 Posts
November 30 2013 19:06 GMT
#2049
On December 01 2013 04:01 TheRabidDeer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 03:57 AsnSensation wrote:
Jungle Gragas the new Op or some shit? I see a lot of people talking about it ingame and apparently oddone has been spamming it. Only Because bodyslam deals equal dmg to all targets hit now?

I was wondering the same thing. I had never heard of a jungle gragas before yesterday. Other teams first pick: Gragas. Thought he was mid. Then their second pick: Brand. Wait, what? I guess Brand top? Loading screen pops up and Gragas has smite.

It seems pretty good from the oddone's stream. Clear speeds pretty good cuz of aoe and his post lvl 6 gank bottom is pretty strong if you don't fail ults
Moar banelings less qq
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
November 30 2013 19:23 GMT
#2050
Poor Monte. He was saying how jungle gragas was legit some months ago. Seems like noone actually listened.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-30 19:39:03
November 30 2013 19:38 GMT
#2051
On December 01 2013 04:23 Numy wrote:
Poor Monte. He was saying how jungle gragas was legit some months ago. Seems like noone actually listened.

It was used once by Insec at All-Stars, so it's not really new right now. But people are doing it more now because his waveclear got a big buff.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
November 30 2013 19:41 GMT
#2052
On December 01 2013 02:42 sylverfyre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 17:05 wei2coolman wrote:
On November 30 2013 16:08 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On November 30 2013 16:05 TheRabidDeer wrote:
Jesus Poppy wtf is with that champion? That late game is ridiculous.

I won the lane, took both towers and went 3-1 but she just kept slowly getting cs. 30 minutes rolls around and we CANT kill her. She had stupid amounts of armor so me (riven) and cait (who seemed bad anyway) did no damage to her. Our anivia just kinda flopped over and died. At one point we had 3 people chase her and hit her from our red buff to their side of river and she got away (and our team, now 4 there, lost the team fight). To finish out the game, I pushed my lane and Poppy pushed mid solo and basically did 1v4 (1v2 at first, then killed one and another person came so still 1v2, repeat for a quadra kill).

Probably not the champion itself, but damn so tanky.

Play someone with True Damage
Ignore her Passive
???
Profit

Olaf utterly destroys Poppy imo, play him.

Please, you guys forgot about the ultimate Poppy counter, which is Darius. Bleed dominates in lane, then ulti dominates in teamfights.

How is "play someone with true damage" forgetting about Darius?


On December 01 2013 02:45 Shikyo wrote:
Irelia poops on Poppy as well.

I feel like we've been here before, have we been here before?
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
November 30 2013 19:49 GMT
#2053
Watching Dreamhack, the eye movement thingy is pretty awesome, I would love to see this for LoL
liftlift > tsm
Jugan
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1566 Posts
November 30 2013 19:49 GMT
#2054
I think Anivia's ult needs to be changed to the way pudge's rot is. Can't turn it off when silenced/stunned; stays on when you are.
Even a Savior couldn't fix all problems. www.twitch.tv/xJugan
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
November 30 2013 19:57 GMT
#2055
On December 01 2013 04:49 wei2coolman wrote:
Watching Dreamhack, the eye movement thingy is pretty awesome, I would love to see this for LoL

I don't think so honestly. You're not really focusing on that many things visually. Very little of it would be interesting. I guess in teamfights that might be cool, but I'd still much rather be listening in on the teams' voice com.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
November 30 2013 20:08 GMT
#2056
On December 01 2013 04:57 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 04:49 wei2coolman wrote:
Watching Dreamhack, the eye movement thingy is pretty awesome, I would love to see this for LoL

I don't think so honestly. You're not really focusing on that many things visually. Very little of it would be interesting. I guess in teamfights that might be cool, but I'd still much rather be listening in on the teams' voice com.

Why not both?
Replays of Faker's eye movement mid teamfight, etc etc. would be sick.
liftlift > tsm
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-30 20:20:11
November 30 2013 20:10 GMT
#2057
On December 01 2013 05:08 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 04:57 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On December 01 2013 04:49 wei2coolman wrote:
Watching Dreamhack, the eye movement thingy is pretty awesome, I would love to see this for LoL

I don't think so honestly. You're not really focusing on that many things visually. Very little of it would be interesting. I guess in teamfights that might be cool, but I'd still much rather be listening in on the teams' voice com.

Why not both?
Replays of Faker's eye movement mid teamfight, etc etc. would be sick.

Looking at the center of the screen is the best when you're not trying to precisely click something(or checking minimap).

I guess that's pretty difficult for people who read line by line / aren't able to have broad vision


On December 01 2013 04:41 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 02:42 sylverfyre wrote:
On November 30 2013 17:05 wei2coolman wrote:
On November 30 2013 16:08 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On November 30 2013 16:05 TheRabidDeer wrote:
Jesus Poppy wtf is with that champion? That late game is ridiculous.

I won the lane, took both towers and went 3-1 but she just kept slowly getting cs. 30 minutes rolls around and we CANT kill her. She had stupid amounts of armor so me (riven) and cait (who seemed bad anyway) did no damage to her. Our anivia just kinda flopped over and died. At one point we had 3 people chase her and hit her from our red buff to their side of river and she got away (and our team, now 4 there, lost the team fight). To finish out the game, I pushed my lane and Poppy pushed mid solo and basically did 1v4 (1v2 at first, then killed one and another person came so still 1v2, repeat for a quadra kill).

Probably not the champion itself, but damn so tanky.

Play someone with True Damage
Ignore her Passive
???
Profit

Olaf utterly destroys Poppy imo, play him.

Please, you guys forgot about the ultimate Poppy counter, which is Darius. Bleed dominates in lane, then ulti dominates in teamfights.

How is "play someone with true damage" forgetting about Darius?


Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 02:45 Shikyo wrote:
Irelia poops on Poppy as well.

I feel like we've been here before, have we been here before?

Okay, Wukong. His early harrass is much better than Poppy's and his lvl 6 allin chews through her passive.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-30 20:24:43
November 30 2013 20:23 GMT
#2058
On December 01 2013 00:34 RouaF wrote:
Seriously guys go play Taric and collect free elo before he's nerfed


I'm glad someone else mentioned this because I just thought I sucked. Built full tank as a support and easily killed me while I was playing ADC. Friends shit talked me on Skype until one by one they all got owned by the same Taric. He had less kills than anyone else on his team, like 60 CS, but a lot of assists and ended the game with at least 1k more gold than anyone else. I hate S4.

I haven't gotten to play as much lately but that was just two days ago and I haven't seen a Taric before or since so it's possible that guy was just a god or something but I'm pretty sure Taric is hidden op at the moment.

edit:
I know that TL hates it but LoLking has Taric with the third highest win rate in solo queue lol
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
November 30 2013 20:25 GMT
#2059
On December 01 2013 05:23 overt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 00:34 RouaF wrote:
Seriously guys go play Taric and collect free elo before he's nerfed


I'm glad someone else mentioned this because I just thought I sucked. Built full tank as a support and easily killed me while I was playing ADC. Friends shit talked me on Skype until one by one they all got owned by the same Taric. He had less kills than anyone else on his team, like 60 CS, but a lot of assists and ended the game with at least 1k more gold than anyone else. I hate S4.

I haven't gotten to play as much lately but that was just two days ago and I haven't seen a Taric before or since so it's possible that guy was just a god or something but I'm pretty sure Taric is hidden op at the moment.

He's not hidden OP, he's just straight up op'd.
He removes so much armor with shatter, and his passive so stupidly good at the moment.
liftlift > tsm
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
November 30 2013 20:29 GMT
#2060
Yeah my playtime has been kinda limited last few weeks so I have no clue what's even popular anymore. I just assumed Taric was as underplayed as he was before S4.
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4814
Jaedong 2531
Leta 2249
Soulkey 1903
EffOrt 1030
Soma 644
Mini 417
Horang2 399
Rush 368
BeSt 315
[ Show more ]
Light 298
Stork 277
Pusan 195
Larva 193
ggaemo 172
Snow 166
Barracks 134
Killer 132
Zeus 127
firebathero 95
hero 87
JYJ 58
Mong 54
Sharp 40
ToSsGirL 35
Shinee 30
sorry 29
Aegong 28
Bale 28
Sexy 20
zelot 15
Terrorterran 11
Rock 9
Shine 9
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6347
qojqva1119
Dendi778
XaKoH 480
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_116
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4141
Khaldor43
Other Games
gofns41394
singsing1660
olofmeister1360
B2W.Neo818
byalli546
Lowko376
Livibee192
DeMusliM172
mouzStarbuck145
Liquid`VortiX133
OGKoka 99
ArmadaUGS88
Chillindude10
Railgan6
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV511
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream199
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• Adnapsc2 4
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV354
League of Legends
• Jankos1681
• Nemesis1557
• TFBlade226
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 18m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 18m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.