• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:50
CEST 11:50
KST 18:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9251 users

[Patch 3.12] (j/k) Jinx General Discussion - Page 71

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 383 Next
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
October 06 2013 06:37 GMT
#1401
On October 06 2013 15:31 aurawashere wrote:
When Kat ults she also becomes a stationary target allowing Zed to do whatever he wants and in that case I would imagine that a Zed can 100 to 0 her while Kat cannot but her ult is a significantly shorter CD so just popping it to push him out of lane/chunk him hard then roaming seems viable and she naturally builds tanky [Zhonyas, Hauting, etc] and can push/roam just as well as he can.

I think as Kat you're suppose to just play reactive to Zed's aggression, at least early on. If he tries to go for the level 6 all-in, or BotRK timing, Kat should be able to stave off Zed's aggression.
liftlift > tsm
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
October 06 2013 06:37 GMT
#1402
On October 06 2013 15:08 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 15:01 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:47 Fusilero wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:46 sung_moon wrote:
Would I be too crazy to think that the mids I've tend to rely on for SoloQ recently (Vlad/Diana/Liss), all do quite well vs. the popular assassins atm (Zed/Ahri/Fizz/Kass)?

I'm not sure why these champs (specifically Vlad/Liss) aren't picked more often to deal with these ridiculously popular champs atm.

Wasn't vlad used by royal to deal with ahri it seemed to work well. Idk why lissandra isn't used more perhaps the niche of utility mids is occupied by orianna.

Vlad does well against Zed and Ahri.

Fizz otoh pretty much wrecks him. Too much all in too early.

I can understand vs Zed how Vlad can just pool after Zed ults to slow Zed and prevent him from amplifying any damage on him.
How does Vlad counter Ahri though? Does he just pool every time she tries to land a charm?

And what if Ahri just tries to free farm against Vlad? Ahri can probably do it but Zed would need to come into melee range to get every CS.
A better counter to Ahri would be someone that can shut her down the way Jax shuts down Zed/Rengar top.


Ahri's dueling/trading isn't that good until level 3/4 and her burst isn't that high, which means Vlad can generally push and bully the lane in the early levels.

Once Vlad gets some Spellvamp, he can just shove the lane with E. Ahri doesn't have enough burst to 1-shot him (because of pool), which allows him to either spellvamp back up and continue shoving, or to counter all-in with RQE and kill/force her out of lane.

From my experience as Ahri, good Vlads are annoying to deal with in lane, but they can't stop you from farming (but they usually outfarm me).
Liquipedia"Expert"
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-06 06:42:09
October 06 2013 06:39 GMT
#1403
On October 06 2013 15:05 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 15:04 cLutZ wrote:
Kat doesn't wreck anyone...

Well idk I'm just saying what I heard, you know between the essays of why rework kat sucks.


I mean, I guess he can't all in you that well post 6 cus he eats a full channeled ult?

Kat has 825 HP; 34.5 Armor.
Zed has 845 HP; 36.25 Mres; 71 AD (Assuming 1 pt W); 5 Bonus AD

Weak math (no items cus lazy): Zed's lvl 6 burst with 1 auto is 100%AD +1.2 * (6% Max HP+AD+ 155 + 100% Bonus AD + 77 +50% Bonus + 60 + 80% Bonus AD) = 71 + 1.2*424 = 580. That would be reduced to 431.

Kat (W Max) 75+ 110 (x2?) + 60 + 400 = 635 (745?) Reduced to : 466 (546?)
(Q) 155 + 40 + 60 + 400 = 655 (695 if 2 W) > 481 (510).

So, like, before items, Zed can't just all in a Kat. Edit, thats just the maths, Zed has better scaling (sans resets) and more outplayability. So, I think if Zed was actually balanced it would be a decent lane for kat!
Freeeeeeedom
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-06 06:54:13
October 06 2013 06:43 GMT
#1404
I made a youtube channel and did a quick commentary of one of my Pantheon games from the end of September. The playstyle is similar to the way I play him now. Currently the video is processing, but hopefully it will finish soon.

D1 Panth

I'll add this to Atrioc's post as well.

Quality sux, I'll try to upload them with higher quality in the future. Still new to the whole youtube thing.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-06 06:56:02
October 06 2013 06:54 GMT
#1405
On October 06 2013 15:08 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 15:01 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:47 Fusilero wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:46 sung_moon wrote:
Would I be too crazy to think that the mids I've tend to rely on for SoloQ recently (Vlad/Diana/Liss), all do quite well vs. the popular assassins atm (Zed/Ahri/Fizz/Kass)?

I'm not sure why these champs (specifically Vlad/Liss) aren't picked more often to deal with these ridiculously popular champs atm.

Wasn't vlad used by royal to deal with ahri it seemed to work well. Idk why lissandra isn't used more perhaps the niche of utility mids is occupied by orianna.

Vlad does well against Zed and Ahri.

Fizz otoh pretty much wrecks him. Too much all in too early.

I can understand vs Zed how Vlad can just pool after Zed ults to slow Zed and prevent him from amplifying any damage on him.
How does Vlad counter Ahri though? Does he just pool every time she tries to land a charm?

And what if Ahri just tries to free farm against Vlad? Ahri can probably do it but Zed would need to come into melee range to get every CS.
A better counter to Ahri would be someone that can shut her down the way Jax shuts down Zed/Rengar top.

Vlad vs Ahri isn't so much a counter, insomuch as a favorable Vlad matchup in which he can farm well, and outscale heavily (because Vlad's teamfighting=insane AoE dmgz), and Vlad shouldn't really die against Ahri.

EDIT: OR see Inflicted_'s post.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
October 06 2013 07:08 GMT
#1406
On October 06 2013 15:43 LoCicero wrote:
I made a youtube channel and did a quick commentary of one of my Pantheon games from the end of September. The playstyle is similar to the way I play him now. Currently the video is processing, but hopefully it will finish soon.

D1 Panth

I'll add this to Atrioc's post as well.

Quality sux, I'll try to upload them with higher quality in the future. Still new to the whole youtube thing.

when I saw that first ult onto lux after the TP bot... jesus christ, lol.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 06 2013 07:25 GMT
#1407
On October 06 2013 15:09 iCanada wrote:
PSA: Blitzcrank Caitlyn is an aweful lane... The only reason to pick blitz is day hard engage. Biggest reason to pick Cait is dat poke. Like lolwut.

Why do people pick that shit in soloqueue...

Because gotta play them op champs. What is a team comp?
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
October 06 2013 07:26 GMT
#1408
On October 06 2013 14:38 57 Corvette wrote:
I just ban out Kass/zed/fizz and if they pick Ahri I can just go Syndra, otherwise I'l play something like gragas or Swain or AP janna.


You pick Gragas into Ahri?

On October 06 2013 15:08 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 15:01 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:47 Fusilero wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:46 sung_moon wrote:
Would I be too crazy to think that the mids I've tend to rely on for SoloQ recently (Vlad/Diana/Liss), all do quite well vs. the popular assassins atm (Zed/Ahri/Fizz/Kass)?

I'm not sure why these champs (specifically Vlad/Liss) aren't picked more often to deal with these ridiculously popular champs atm.

Wasn't vlad used by royal to deal with ahri it seemed to work well. Idk why lissandra isn't used more perhaps the niche of utility mids is occupied by orianna.

Vlad does well against Zed and Ahri.

Fizz otoh pretty much wrecks him. Too much all in too early.

I can understand vs Zed how Vlad can just pool after Zed ults to slow Zed and prevent him from amplifying any damage on him.
How does Vlad counter Ahri though? Does he just pool every time she tries to land a charm?

And what if Ahri just tries to free farm against Vlad? Ahri can probably do it but Zed would need to come into melee range to get every CS.
A better counter to Ahri would be someone that can shut her down the way Jax shuts down Zed/Rengar top.


If Vlad pools at the correct time Zeds death mark won't even apply but his ult will go on CD. Vlad vs Zed is a decent lane for Vlad if he doesn't get behind before first back (Even when Zed can't ult his harass is dumb). Also Ahri can kill Vlad if she lands a charm but if you get hit by a charm as Vlad you fucked up pretty bad.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
October 06 2013 07:38 GMT
#1409
On October 06 2013 16:25 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 15:09 iCanada wrote:
PSA: Blitzcrank Caitlyn is an aweful lane... The only reason to pick blitz is day hard engage. Biggest reason to pick Cait is dat poke. Like lolwut.

Why do people pick that shit in soloqueue...

Because gotta play them op champs. What is a team comp?


-.-

Its like the stupidest thing in the world. Every time Blitz goes in and pulls support then other lane 2-0's Cait/Blitz.
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
October 06 2013 07:56 GMT
#1410
Just out of curiousity why is it that people talk about zed needing to be nerfed and not fizz?

I mean, I'm a lowly silver noobie, but it seems a bit ridiculosu because I feel like fizz scales way too well and really just needs one kill to absolutely rule the lane :L
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
1ntrigue
Profile Joined May 2012
Australia948 Posts
October 06 2013 08:03 GMT
#1411
On October 06 2013 16:56 GTPGlitch wrote:
Just out of curiousity why is it that people talk about zed needing to be nerfed and not fizz?

I mean, I'm a lowly silver noobie, but it seems a bit ridiculosu because I feel like fizz scales way too well and really just needs one kill to absolutely rule the lane :L

Fizz probably needs a CD nerf on playful trickster but Zed is a faceroll champ that does a lot of what Fizz does and is much stronger in lane. Fizz takes a lot of finesse to play, though I'd expect it to receive nerfs in the next couple months too.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
October 06 2013 08:03 GMT
#1412
On October 06 2013 16:56 GTPGlitch wrote:
Just out of curiousity why is it that people talk about zed needing to be nerfed and not fizz?

I mean, I'm a lowly silver noobie, but it seems a bit ridiculosu because I feel like fizz scales way too well and really just needs one kill to absolutely rule the lane :L


Eh, I'd say if we are talking strictly I think Fizz is really damn strong too. That being said, Fizz also has to get off the ground. Fizz can be absolutely bodied in lane the way Zed cannot.

Personally that was the hting that always pissed me off about Zed, he was just so safe. No reason not to pick him. You are doing well, fuck yeah huge late game presence. You are doing poorly? Who cares he is impossible to kill and can farm rather easily.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
October 06 2013 08:04 GMT
#1413
On October 06 2013 17:03 1ntrigue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 16:56 GTPGlitch wrote:
Just out of curiousity why is it that people talk about zed needing to be nerfed and not fizz?

I mean, I'm a lowly silver noobie, but it seems a bit ridiculosu because I feel like fizz scales way too well and really just needs one kill to absolutely rule the lane :L

Fizz probably needs a CD nerf on playful trickster but Zed is a faceroll champ that does a lot of what Fizz does and is much stronger in lane. Fizz takes a lot of finesse to play, though I'd expect it to receive nerfs in the next couple months too.


Mmm, I dunno, if it was me I'd probably hit his bleed on W, I feel like it does way too much damage passively. He needs his Playful/Trickster too much.
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
October 06 2013 08:06 GMT
#1414
On October 06 2013 16:56 GTPGlitch wrote:
Just out of curiousity why is it that people talk about zed needing to be nerfed and not fizz?

I mean, I'm a lowly silver noobie, but it seems a bit ridiculosu because I feel like fizz scales way too well and really just needs one kill to absolutely rule the lane :L

Fizz ult is not very difficult to avoid.
Platinum Support GOD
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
October 06 2013 08:19 GMT
#1415
does anyone know if the exploit is bannable
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
October 06 2013 08:26 GMT
#1416
On October 06 2013 17:19 Dusty wrote:
does anyone know if the exploit is bannable


As far as I am concerned it better damn well be.

I dunno, it basically cheating the refund system to get a free advantage. Ruins 9 other players game experiences. As far as I am concerned it no different than using some BS inflating HP/AD/AP hack or something.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 06 2013 08:26 GMT
#1417
On October 06 2013 16:56 GTPGlitch wrote:
Just out of curiousity why is it that people talk about zed needing to be nerfed and not fizz?

I mean, I'm a lowly silver noobie, but it seems a bit ridiculosu because I feel like fizz scales way too well and really just needs one kill to absolutely rule the lane :L

The general consensus on fizz is that he can be shut down well unlike zed who can at worst farm up safely with the range of his Q and W (See matches like royal vs fnatic when whitezz's ori dumpstered xpeke's fizz and he was useless).
Glorious SEA doto
JazzVortical
Profile Joined July 2013
Australia1825 Posts
October 06 2013 08:26 GMT
#1418
On October 06 2013 17:03 1ntrigue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 16:56 GTPGlitch wrote:
Just out of curiousity why is it that people talk about zed needing to be nerfed and not fizz?

I mean, I'm a lowly silver noobie, but it seems a bit ridiculosu because I feel like fizz scales way too well and really just needs one kill to absolutely rule the lane :L

Fizz probably needs a CD nerf on playful trickster but Zed is a faceroll champ that does a lot of what Fizz does and is much stronger in lane. Fizz takes a lot of finesse to play, though I'd expect it to receive nerfs in the next couple months too.


I agree with this. You can actually put Fizz down in lane and stop his snowball. It's possible to dry up his farm big time, and as long as you and your other lanes are halfway competent you can wreck his roam too.

Zed is a better Fizz. Similar tools, but much much harder to put down in lane and stop him from farming. Too much AoE and energy means he can spam to farm (energy works for him in fights though). I'm sure it's been said many times, but someone with so much single target kill potential shouldn't have so much AoE as well.

Riot did pretty well with the shadow mechanic though. That needs to stay.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-06 08:29:14
October 06 2013 08:26 GMT
#1419
On October 06 2013 16:26 schmutttt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 14:38 57 Corvette wrote:
I just ban out Kass/zed/fizz and if they pick Ahri I can just go Syndra, otherwise I'l play something like gragas or Swain or AP janna.


You pick Gragas into Ahri?

Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 15:08 obesechicken13 wrote:
On October 06 2013 15:01 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:47 Fusilero wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:46 sung_moon wrote:
Would I be too crazy to think that the mids I've tend to rely on for SoloQ recently (Vlad/Diana/Liss), all do quite well vs. the popular assassins atm (Zed/Ahri/Fizz/Kass)?

I'm not sure why these champs (specifically Vlad/Liss) aren't picked more often to deal with these ridiculously popular champs atm.

Wasn't vlad used by royal to deal with ahri it seemed to work well. Idk why lissandra isn't used more perhaps the niche of utility mids is occupied by orianna.

Vlad does well against Zed and Ahri.

Fizz otoh pretty much wrecks him. Too much all in too early.

I can understand vs Zed how Vlad can just pool after Zed ults to slow Zed and prevent him from amplifying any damage on him.
How does Vlad counter Ahri though? Does he just pool every time she tries to land a charm?

And what if Ahri just tries to free farm against Vlad? Ahri can probably do it but Zed would need to come into melee range to get every CS.
A better counter to Ahri would be someone that can shut her down the way Jax shuts down Zed/Rengar top.


If Vlad pools at the correct time Zeds death mark won't even apply but his ult will go on CD. Vlad vs Zed is a decent lane for Vlad if he doesn't get behind before first back (Even when Zed can't ult his harass is dumb). Also Ahri can kill Vlad if she lands a charm but if you get hit by a charm as Vlad you fucked up pretty bad.

If Vlad survives until first back, the lane for Zed becomes basically unwinnable after a certain point, because the amount of sustain Vlad has+Armguard (because why not) means Zed will be pushed in/can't really roam, and will get punished with harass if he steps out of line, and Vlad scales far better into late game than Zed.

EDIT: As noted, Fizz can be shut down in laning, unlike Zed who can just spam AoE to farm. If you weaken his safe farming and make it possible to shut him down in laning, he'll be much less First Ban First Pick material.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
October 06 2013 08:39 GMT
#1420
if zed was so faceroll and easy then everyone could play it like faker
but hint they cant
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 435
910 359
BeSt 330
Hyuk 302
Light 274
Horang2 250
Pusan 117
EffOrt 89
Dewaltoss 84
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 66
Shinee 56
Stork 55
Killer 48
ZerO 43
Mong 41
Yoon 38
Rush 32
Mind 30
Bale 27
Sharp 23
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 18
ZergMaN 18
sorry 17
hero 11
Noble 7
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe203
League of Legends
JimRising 378
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1371
pashabiceps794
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns32031
singsing1368
ceh9644
XBOCT336
DeMusliM181
Pyrionflax156
Mew2King124
ArmadaUGS46
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream259
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH256
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2255
League of Legends
• Jankos1489
• Stunt443
Other Games
• WagamamaTV167
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 10m
Stellar Fest
3h 10m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.