• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:15
CEST 22:15
KST 05:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8417 users

[Patch 3.12] (j/k) Jinx General Discussion - Page 293

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 291 292 293 294 295 383 Next
YouGotNothin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States907 Posts
October 23 2013 04:07 GMT
#5841
On October 23 2013 11:32 justiceknight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 11:01 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
i just played galio vs fizz and got carried by team

galio confirmed op sorry based soniv




aaand we've come full circle.
I got nothin'...
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 23 2013 04:09 GMT
#5842
On October 23 2013 12:30 ProV1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 11:32 justiceknight wrote:
On October 23 2013 11:01 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
i just played galio vs fizz and got carried by team

galio confirmed op sorry based soniv


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-7XYvtcjc


Wow... can words actually describe how amazing that video is.

Bulwark baits too good.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 23 2013 04:11 GMT
#5843
Does reporting even do anything anymore? I don't know anyone who does Tribunal now that it doesn't give IP.
It's your boy Guzma!
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
October 23 2013 04:25 GMT
#5844
is there anything more satisfying in this game then squashing a fizz with 600 stack siphon strike

besides playing tryndamere or draven ofc
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
October 23 2013 04:29 GMT
#5845
On October 23 2013 13:11 Requizen wrote:
Does reporting even do anything anymore? I don't know anyone who does Tribunal now that it doesn't give IP.

Yea, there are a lot of punish spammers still there. The system is so stupid now because only people who are obsessed with punishing people do it. Its like the Nancy Grace of lol.
Freeeeeeedom
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
October 23 2013 04:30 GMT
#5846
On October 23 2013 13:25 FinestHour wrote:
is there anything more satisfying in this game then squashing a fizz with 600 stack siphon strike

besides playing tryndamere or draven ofc

squashing teemo shroom and yorick's ghoul gets my high
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
October 23 2013 04:45 GMT
#5847
On October 23 2013 13:25 FinestHour wrote:
is there anything more satisfying in this game then squashing a fizz with 600 stack siphon strike

besides playing tryndamere or draven ofc



IDK 100-0ing nontanks with pantheon is pretty satisfying

also getting them 15% crits on tryndna before he ults :-)
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
October 23 2013 04:52 GMT
#5848
On October 23 2013 12:26 LoCicero wrote:
Just played the most frustrating game as Morgana.. Nidalee, vayne, thresh, vi, renekton was the enemy team. Literally the only person I could kill was Thresh, even with with full damage and cdr. I was never at any point behind, but it didn't matter. My favorite time was when I tried to Q Vi and she ulted through it taking no damage and then I ulted on 5 people and then they all all pounced, tumbled, and walked out. Then I walked around for 5 seconds while we lost the game.

Honestly I don't see how Morg is playable against all the FotM in solo queue. She moves too slow. Her Q is too slow. Her W clears too slow, and her ult takes too long to go off. On top of that her cooldowns are long.

that sucks d00d

I'm surprised you're still trying to play her, to be honest
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-23 04:54:50
October 23 2013 04:54 GMT
#5849
On October 23 2013 03:53 Slayer91 wrote:
with regards to fiora the reason she isn't played is probably because she is a generic assassin and she doesn't have an escape so everyone just plays zed instead
fioras W is such a pointless spell mid/lategame too i think they need to add something to it (sometimes decent against fed ads but you still get raped by cc and you never get to 1v1 them so who cares)

What I hate about Riposte is that when you parry an attack with an on-hit(aka bear stance stun), it still goes through. Changing things like that would be a MASSIVE QoL improvement on her.

On October 23 2013 04:11 oneofthem wrote:
looking at champ stats, rammus has a 55% or above win rate at diamond. why is it not picked in competitive?

Frost(?) used him every now and then when they had Shen for some sick double taunt ganks.
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
October 23 2013 04:54 GMT
#5850
On October 23 2013 13:52 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 12:26 LoCicero wrote:
Just played the most frustrating game as Morgana.. Nidalee, vayne, thresh, vi, renekton was the enemy team. Literally the only person I could kill was Thresh, even with with full damage and cdr. I was never at any point behind, but it didn't matter. My favorite time was when I tried to Q Vi and she ulted through it taking no damage and then I ulted on 5 people and then they all all pounced, tumbled, and walked out. Then I walked around for 5 seconds while we lost the game.

Honestly I don't see how Morg is playable against all the FotM in solo queue. She moves too slow. Her Q is too slow. Her W clears too slow, and her ult takes too long to go off. On top of that her cooldowns are long.

that sucks d00d

I'm surprised you're still trying to play her, to be honest

I think we all know the real problem. Loci isn't streaming everyday.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
October 23 2013 05:59 GMT
#5851
Ack, lost the last game of Twisted Treeline placement matches and ended up in Silver 2. Anyone have a rough idea of how many games it will take to get to gold (assuming ~60-70% win rate)?

If it were just me I'd be grinding games like crazy, but having to gather people makes it a wee bit harder. :x
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
October 23 2013 06:10 GMT
#5852
On October 23 2013 14:59 zer0das wrote:
Ack, lost the last game of Twisted Treeline placement matches and ended up in Silver 2. Anyone have a rough idea of how many games it will take to get to gold (assuming ~60-70% win rate)?

If it were just me I'd be grinding games like crazy, but having to gather people makes it a wee bit harder. :x

Large standard deviation in number of games. Assming 60-70% win rate very low number of games.

Say you need 66.7% means you win 2 for every 1 you lose.
Your LP gain will also be fast.

You'll take 6-9 games to get into placement at most, then win placements in 3-6 games (maybe more but your mmr should increase or stay steady). Then you'll have like 1-2 more wins or 3-6 to get to silver 1 promos, then 3-6 more for gold.

Assuming 66.7% win rate it'll be easy. You might even get it in the next 6 games. Who knows. I was gaining/losing 40 elo when I first did my placements.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
October 23 2013 06:21 GMT
#5853
Okay, if you can gain like 40 LP per win, I'm not at all concerned. I just didn't have any idea what sort of gains to expect. Thanks!
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
October 23 2013 06:24 GMT
#5854
Have you done ranked in 5s? They used to keep the placements for the different maps completely separate but some people *cough* were abusing the system by playing inferior players. Now if the system knows you're a Silver player in 5's after like 50+ games then I don't know what it'll give you after each game.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
October 23 2013 06:25 GMT
#5855
Nope. No ranked 5's, no problem. :>
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
October 23 2013 06:26 GMT
#5856
On October 23 2013 13:52 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 12:26 LoCicero wrote:
Just played the most frustrating game as Morgana.. Nidalee, vayne, thresh, vi, renekton was the enemy team. Literally the only person I could kill was Thresh, even with with full damage and cdr. I was never at any point behind, but it didn't matter. My favorite time was when I tried to Q Vi and she ulted through it taking no damage and then I ulted on 5 people and then they all all pounced, tumbled, and walked out. Then I walked around for 5 seconds while we lost the game.

Honestly I don't see how Morg is playable against all the FotM in solo queue. She moves too slow. Her Q is too slow. Her W clears too slow, and her ult takes too long to go off. On top of that her cooldowns are long.

that sucks d00d

I'm surprised you're still trying to play her, to be honest


Morg isn't playable, despite what people on this forum claim. He probably saw the posts and got the itch.
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
October 23 2013 06:46 GMT
#5857
I have complete faith that General Zer0das will lead his team to Gold.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
dae
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1600 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-23 07:01:54
October 23 2013 07:01 GMT
#5858
God

Reporting in after playing 5 games of Galio and enjoying it to the point of getting gatekeeper skin.

THIS IS SO TROLL.

I have no idea if its OP, or UP, or whatever, but tanking Lux ult and Ez ult and healing from them is just hilarious. You bait the other team to attack you to heal...

This is stupidly fun.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
October 23 2013 07:27 GMT
#5859
On October 23 2013 15:26 cascades wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 13:52 UniversalSnip wrote:
On October 23 2013 12:26 LoCicero wrote:
Just played the most frustrating game as Morgana.. Nidalee, vayne, thresh, vi, renekton was the enemy team. Literally the only person I could kill was Thresh, even with with full damage and cdr. I was never at any point behind, but it didn't matter. My favorite time was when I tried to Q Vi and she ulted through it taking no damage and then I ulted on 5 people and then they all all pounced, tumbled, and walked out. Then I walked around for 5 seconds while we lost the game.

Honestly I don't see how Morg is playable against all the FotM in solo queue. She moves too slow. Her Q is too slow. Her W clears too slow, and her ult takes too long to go off. On top of that her cooldowns are long.

that sucks d00d

I'm surprised you're still trying to play her, to be honest


Morg isn't playable, despite what people on this forum claim. He probably saw the posts and got the itch.

I personally think she's fine but I am not playing at a level where people are equal skill
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
October 23 2013 08:17 GMT
#5860
On October 23 2013 13:54 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 03:53 Slayer91 wrote:
with regards to fiora the reason she isn't played is probably because she is a generic assassin and she doesn't have an escape so everyone just plays zed instead
fioras W is such a pointless spell mid/lategame too i think they need to add something to it (sometimes decent against fed ads but you still get raped by cc and you never get to 1v1 them so who cares)

What I hate about Riposte is that when you parry an attack with an on-hit(aka bear stance stun), it still goes through. Changing things like that would be a MASSIVE QoL improvement on her.

Same is true with Jax's dodge and Pantheon's block (Xin's TTS and Nasus' Siphoning Strike actually deal damage through Counterstrike, Xin jungle real terror a few months back. ><).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 291 292 293 294 295 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 943
SteadfastSC576
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 576
ZombieGrub149
JuggernautJason73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23541
Soulkey 269
Mini 161
White-Ra 131
ToSsGirL 25
Trap 24
NotJumperer 20
Shine 19
League of Legends
Doublelift1355
Counter-Strike
fl0m1352
shoxiejesuss580
C9.Mang0161
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2792
Grubby2592
Liquid`Hasu1925
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1867
B2W.Neo564
shahzam318
Pyrionflax190
UpATreeSC69
Dewaltoss48
Trikslyr45
Railgan21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• Azhi_Dahaki31
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV347
League of Legends
• TFBlade1057
• Noizen201
Other Games
• Scarra1493
• imaqtpie1110
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 45m
OSC
16h 45m
Stellar Fest
16h 45m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.