• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:46
CEST 01:46
KST 08:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7481 users

[Patch 3.12] (j/k) Jinx General Discussion - Page 132

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 383 Next
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
October 10 2013 11:19 GMT
#2621
On October 10 2013 20:18 Shikyo wrote:
190,303
influence points

I call bullshit, I've played like 5000+ games



Well if you've lost like 4000+ it would totally make sense.
hi
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 10 2013 11:22 GMT
#2622
Nope even then it wouldn't

Pretty sure the runes I have are worth a very large portion of the 190k
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
October 10 2013 11:40 GMT
#2623
102151 IP. Ehh, I guess that makes sense.
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
October 10 2013 11:41 GMT
#2624
Jinx feels very hard to play in teamfights x_x
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
October 10 2013 11:51 GMT
#2625
You sure you found the right you
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
October 10 2013 11:52 GMT
#2626
On October 10 2013 08:23 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 07:50 HazMat wrote:
On October 10 2013 06:26 Roffles wrote:
[–]ObeseBarrelMan [score hidden] 54 minutes ago
Can't wait for people to see ShakeDrizzle isen't even good. I'll eat a 100 dollar bill and film it if he even reaches the semi's.

The first step towards being e-famous is gaining a bunch of haters.

I cancelled a date for this shit man.


There are 2 scenarios here(that matter)

a) she wasn't that hot, or you wouldn't have canceled
b) she wants it no matter what, cancelling don't mean shit

Play on playa.


I thought this exact same thing.

And anyone playing the new buffed Katarina!!??
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
October 10 2013 11:58 GMT
#2627
I'm so ready for nonstop dodges and adc calls
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
October 10 2013 12:04 GMT
#2628
so thoughts on jinx after 1 game

-Her Q is good. Allows for high damage on people who close in on you, and long range + fast aoe farming/pushing. Not very good at toggling, but it feels like it has a rather high toggle cd (1 second feels like a lot o_o, too used to troll warlord's insta-toggle)

-Her W does HUGE damage and the slow is ridiculous. Hard to hit, though. High risk high reward skill

-Her E is pretty good, with good play you can outplay most divers. I would love to tell you how I did but I played against the bullshit known as Zed, heh.

-Her R is decent damage. Fun to snipe people cross map, managed to snipe off a low health Garen cross-map after he dumpstered our Ezreal. In teamfights it's really good followed up on CC+burst, in my game we had a Jax so he made a good setup for me.

-Her passive is actually really good. Would be so imba/hilarious if the slow didn't decay

My biggest complaint is how her Minigun speed bonus couldn't be used with the sharkzooka, feels really weird especially with her abysmal base AS.
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
October 10 2013 12:10 GMT
#2629
Soooo I'm basically not gonna be able to play trist in soloQ for at least a week, that's just great D:
I got five reasons for you to shut up
Vegetarian Wolf
Profile Joined May 2010
China434 Posts
October 10 2013 12:25 GMT
#2630
540k and i dont have all the champs

20 rune pages

NO REGRETS
Awooo...
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
October 10 2013 12:43 GMT
#2631
I've spread out my play on like 5 accounts so I'm equally poor on all of them -_-
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
October 10 2013 12:51 GMT
#2632
I got about 130k. I only ever played for fun since I knew I was going into the peace corps, so I bought champions with almost all of my IP. My rune pages are pitiful, I'm sure Scip can confirm.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Tal
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
United Kingdom1018 Posts
October 10 2013 13:09 GMT
#2633
70,330. But I guess I've got about the same on the Chinese server. So like 150,000. If I could fuse those into one account (I'd pay money for this!) it would be great.
It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
October 10 2013 13:11 GMT
#2634
On October 10 2013 21:10 The_Unseen wrote:
Soooo I'm basically not gonna be able to play trist in soloQ for at least a week, that's just great D:


well jinx is kinda cait range+trist waveclear+ezreal ult xD
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
October 10 2013 13:13 GMT
#2635
156,141 IP... enough to buy 37% of Champions and no runes.

I have all but around 20ish Champions, 17 or so Rune Pages, and a ton of Runes.

...

this game is so free
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
October 10 2013 13:21 GMT
#2636
The real question is.

support jinx?
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-10 13:30:00
October 10 2013 13:29 GMT
#2637
On October 10 2013 22:11 AsnSensation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 21:10 The_Unseen wrote:
Soooo I'm basically not gonna be able to play trist in soloQ for at least a week, that's just great D:


well jinx is kinda cait range+trist waveclear+ezreal ult xD


Oh yeah no she seems great. The problem is every single retarded bastard is going to call ADC in yoloqueue, and I'm not one to spark up fights in champselect, so yeah, see ya later my little yordle
I got five reasons for you to shut up
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
October 10 2013 14:03 GMT
#2638
So I woke up today and saw a Riot post saying they plan on increasing Ahri's burst.

I want to go back to bed now.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
October 10 2013 14:10 GMT
#2639
ahris real short range and her burst takes a while to get off (3 stacks of R, maybe 2 W's) so it's fair she does a lot of damage with such a combo

but then she has really sick mobility as well. They could just make her Q and charm range shorter tho and that would stop the fact that she has really good poke as well
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-10 14:12:25
October 10 2013 14:11 GMT
#2640
On October 10 2013 23:03 Ketara wrote:
So I woke up today and saw a Riot post saying they plan on increasing Ahri's burst.

I want to go back to bed now.

It's ok, theyre going to nerf her numbers across the board except increasing the base damage on charm and claim that's "increasing her burst when she lands charm"

Honestly i'm pretty sure the burst ridiculousness is more caused by DFG than anything else.
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 176
ProTech132
ViBE121
SpeCial 34
StarCraft: Brood War
910 72
NaDa 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever418
canceldota136
League of Legends
Doublelift4393
Other Games
summit1g5927
JimRising 403
C9.Mang0366
ToD109
PPMD35
JuggernautJason31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick784
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP45
• poizon28 38
• RyuSc2 21
• musti20045 17
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra969
Other Games
• imaqtpie861
• Shiphtur612
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.