• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:48
CEST 22:48
KST 05:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7802 users

[Patch 3.12] (j/k) Jinx General Discussion - Page 131

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 383 Next
SagaZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
France3460 Posts
October 10 2013 07:58 GMT
#2601
On October 10 2013 16:53 zodde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 15:08 Kupon3ss wrote:
On October 10 2013 12:59 Amui wrote:
On October 10 2013 11:47 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
Did I mention I've earned over 325000 IP, and I still don't own everything in the game? Buying everything, especially if you haven't been playing for 3 years, takes a really long time.


Well I've been playing for about 2.5 years and accumulated 345k(55k on smurf) IP. Have most of the useful runes(no hybrid marks), and 17 rune pages(a couple of them bought with IP)

Still need 32(33 with jinx) more champions. I'd need 177k more IP to buy the rest of them. I'd need to get half the IP I've gotten so far again just to buy the rest of the champions.

For anybody who started in the last couple of years, they'd have to play an ungodly amount of games/day to even come close to getting everything without spending cash.


it takes about 300 days of straight lol 24/7 to unlock everything

I have 156,898, or about 18% of the game


400+ days on my wow account, all champs in lol sad life, or great life? iono

It's the thug life
Be nice, buy wards and don't feed double buff.
zodde
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1908 Posts
October 10 2013 08:05 GMT
#2602
On October 10 2013 16:58 SagaZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 16:53 zodde wrote:
On October 10 2013 15:08 Kupon3ss wrote:
On October 10 2013 12:59 Amui wrote:
On October 10 2013 11:47 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
Did I mention I've earned over 325000 IP, and I still don't own everything in the game? Buying everything, especially if you haven't been playing for 3 years, takes a really long time.


Well I've been playing for about 2.5 years and accumulated 345k(55k on smurf) IP. Have most of the useful runes(no hybrid marks), and 17 rune pages(a couple of them bought with IP)

Still need 32(33 with jinx) more champions. I'd need 177k more IP to buy the rest of them. I'd need to get half the IP I've gotten so far again just to buy the rest of the champions.

For anybody who started in the last couple of years, they'd have to play an ungodly amount of games/day to even come close to getting everything without spending cash.


it takes about 300 days of straight lol 24/7 to unlock everything

I have 156,898, or about 18% of the game


400+ days on my wow account, all champs in lol sad life, or great life? iono

It's the thug life


Damn straight it is.
Shaella
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States14828 Posts
October 10 2013 08:23 GMT
#2603
I played league today cause friends forced me
Corki's op guys
don't tell me to provide a legend for those charts cause we already got shaella in this thread - eieio | Bulba is my waifu
Mondieu
Profile Joined November 2011
Romania803 Posts
October 10 2013 08:30 GMT
#2604
So I just bought jinx without looking at any guides/abilities. What I've managed to read in the champion select really fast got me to think she has no escapes, and i'm against jarvan/vi. T.T
Apoptotic
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
United States137 Posts
October 10 2013 08:35 GMT
#2605
On October 10 2013 17:30 Mondieu wrote:
So I just bought jinx without looking at any guides/abilities. What I've managed to read in the champion select really fast got me to think she has no escapes, and i'm against jarvan/vi. T.T


Yeah she has no escapes, but she does have a big slow, a line snare, and massive movement on kill or assist, so it could be worse.
SC2: Apoptotic.156 || LoL NA: DeathCapForCutíe PI: apoptotic || "There's something in my brain here that's telling me he needs to 2base all-in." "That's called a lesion."
Celial
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
2602 Posts
October 10 2013 08:39 GMT
#2606
Is EUW store broken?
Do not regret. Always forward, never back.
zodde
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1908 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-10 08:49:09
October 10 2013 08:48 GMT
#2607
On October 10 2013 17:35 Apoptotic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 17:30 Mondieu wrote:
So I just bought jinx without looking at any guides/abilities. What I've managed to read in the champion select really fast got me to think she has no escapes, and i'm against jarvan/vi. T.T


Yeah she has no escapes, but she does have a big slow, a line snare, and massive movement on kill or assist, so it could be worse.


Neither of which is going to help her the slightest versus j4/vi though Not that many things do help versus that.



About EUW store, works for me, just bought jinx
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
October 10 2013 08:51 GMT
#2608
On October 10 2013 17:23 Shaella wrote:
I played league today cause friends forced me
Corki's op guys

No Escape!

And yeah, we know. Corki so easy with billion range 2 mana .2 second cooldown aoe splash ults.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Schnake
Profile Joined September 2003
Germany2819 Posts
October 10 2013 08:56 GMT
#2609
On October 10 2013 13:37 zodde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 13:35 BlueBird. wrote:
On October 10 2013 13:18 zodde wrote:
How do you know how much total IP you have acquired?


http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/lifetime-ip

I just googled and found this. I did not know you could find this information before :D

I got 350,000 lifetime supposedly, enough to buy 83% of champions. Luckily I started out with buying the champion packs :D.


Doesn't work for my account :O


You can also try http://quickfind.kassad.in to look up your lifetime ip. I got 356k and still don't own all the champions.
"Alán Shore" and "August Terran" @ LoL EUW - liquidparty
1ntrigue
Profile Joined May 2012
Australia948 Posts
October 10 2013 09:05 GMT
#2610
On October 10 2013 17:56 Schnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 13:37 zodde wrote:
On October 10 2013 13:35 BlueBird. wrote:
On October 10 2013 13:18 zodde wrote:
How do you know how much total IP you have acquired?


http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/lifetime-ip

I just googled and found this. I did not know you could find this information before :D

I got 350,000 lifetime supposedly, enough to buy 83% of champions. Luckily I started out with buying the champion packs :D.


Doesn't work for my account :O


You can also try http://quickfind.kassad.in to look up your lifetime ip. I got 356k and still don't own all the champions.

Oh thanks. I only have 48k on my OCE account :o
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-10 09:31:19
October 10 2013 09:30 GMT
#2611
Oh god, only 157135 IP and I've only got like 8 champs to buy. I don't wanna know how many of them I bought while they were on RP sale D: Working is a good skill toi have
I got five reasons for you to shut up
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
October 10 2013 09:45 GMT
#2612
On October 10 2013 18:05 1ntrigue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 17:56 Schnake wrote:
On October 10 2013 13:37 zodde wrote:
On October 10 2013 13:35 BlueBird. wrote:
On October 10 2013 13:18 zodde wrote:
How do you know how much total IP you have acquired?


http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/lifetime-ip

I just googled and found this. I did not know you could find this information before :D

I got 350,000 lifetime supposedly, enough to buy 83% of champions. Luckily I started out with buying the champion packs :D.


Doesn't work for my account :O


You can also try http://quickfind.kassad.in to look up your lifetime ip. I got 356k and still don't own all the champions.

Oh thanks. I only have 48k on my OCE account :o


154k for me on that website. Damn, thats it? Really puts it into perspective when you guys have 600k+ lol.

ty for link
Useless wet fish.
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
October 10 2013 10:16 GMT
#2613
TY Riot for this awesome soloqueue ranking system : http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1o400x/more_then_50_players_camping_25_challenger_promo/
Shaella
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States14828 Posts
October 10 2013 10:18 GMT
#2614
Thats fucking glorious. Ahaha.
don't tell me to provide a legend for those charts cause we already got shaella in this thread - eieio | Bulba is my waifu
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
October 10 2013 10:23 GMT
#2615
Its no problem, Hotshot found proper resolution to the problem and became president.
zodde
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1908 Posts
October 10 2013 10:36 GMT
#2616
452k, not bad.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
October 10 2013 11:03 GMT
#2617
Jinx's theme song went pretty well with the video, but in return it doesn't exactly fit the login screen, be it the general melody of the song (esp. the intro) or just the sync with the animation. Vi did it way better but the animation was also simpler.

On October 10 2013 13:37 zodde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 13:35 BlueBird. wrote:
On October 10 2013 13:18 zodde wrote:
How do you know how much total IP you have acquired?


http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/lifetime-ip

I just googled and found this. I did not know you could find this information before :D

I got 350,000 lifetime supposedly, enough to buy 83% of champions. Luckily I started out with buying the champion packs :D.


Doesn't work for my account :O

It doesn't take into account if you switch the server from NA. Nice testing hue. kassad.in told me 377970 IP.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
October 10 2013 11:13 GMT
#2618
Holy shit!

559120 IP earned and i have everything :o
hi
Silvanel
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Poland4769 Posts
October 10 2013 11:15 GMT
#2619
353k still i dont have lots of champs, spent loads of ip on runes/runepages.
Pathetic Greta hater.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-10 11:20:18
October 10 2013 11:18 GMT
#2620
190,303
influence points

I call bullshit, I've played like 5000+ games

actually probably not that many. Also it says im on EUNE when im on EUW
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 646
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15734
910 68
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc7120
monkeys_forever97
canceldota70
League of Legends
Doublelift1394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4182
Other Games
summit1g2234
fl0m1471
FrodaN837
olofmeister809
Liquid`Hasu332
C9.Mang0210
Livibee187
IndyStarCraft 99
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• poizon28 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2870
• WagamamaTV347
Other Games
• imaqtpie1100
• Scarra711
• Shiphtur579
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 12m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 12m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.