• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:16
CEST 17:16
KST 00:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War185.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9908 users

[Patch 3.12] (j/k) Jinx General Discussion - Page 130

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 383 Next
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 10 2013 05:15 GMT
#2581
Hmm... if you have enough IP, it gives you over 100% of the runes. Well, that's not something I have to worry about.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 10 2013 05:35 GMT
#2582
452k here.
Still don't have all the champs though----guess I have a lot of runes and rune pages lol.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Esoterikk
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1256 Posts
October 10 2013 05:44 GMT
#2583
66,904

to be fair I only play ARAM and I don't even do that very often, I should start playing more.
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
October 10 2013 05:45 GMT
#2584
Playing since s1, only 158k GG :<
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
Apoptotic
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
United States137 Posts
October 10 2013 05:49 GMT
#2585
284k. o.o
SC2: Apoptotic.156 || LoL NA: DeathCapForCutíe PI: apoptotic || "There's something in my brain here that's telling me he needs to 2base all-in." "That's called a lesion."
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
October 10 2013 05:50 GMT
#2586
421,771
"Enough to buy 100% of all champions and 0% of all runes."

Still missing like 20 champs np.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
October 10 2013 06:02 GMT
#2587
get on my level

630,881
influence points
Enough to buy 100% of all champions and 40% of all runes.

i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
October 10 2013 06:03 GMT
#2588
On October 10 2013 15:02 gtrsrs wrote:
get on my level

630,881
influence points
Enough to buy 100% of all champions and 40% of all runes.



I bet you still don't even own trist or some shit. lol
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
October 10 2013 06:05 GMT
#2589
nah, i purchased all champs with IP a looooooooong time ago and then just picked them up as they got released.
i think i bought 2 champs with RP from tourney winnings, but like 98% of them i bought with IP

i've probably also sunk $400+ into the game between gifting skins and buying them for myself
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Kupon3ss
Profile Joined May 2008
時の回廊10066 Posts
October 10 2013 06:08 GMT
#2590
On October 10 2013 12:59 Amui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 11:47 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
Did I mention I've earned over 325000 IP, and I still don't own everything in the game? Buying everything, especially if you haven't been playing for 3 years, takes a really long time.


Well I've been playing for about 2.5 years and accumulated 345k(55k on smurf) IP. Have most of the useful runes(no hybrid marks), and 17 rune pages(a couple of them bought with IP)

Still need 32(33 with jinx) more champions. I'd need 177k more IP to buy the rest of them. I'd need to get half the IP I've gotten so far again just to buy the rest of the champions.

For anybody who started in the last couple of years, they'd have to play an ungodly amount of games/day to even come close to getting everything without spending cash.


it takes about 300 days of straight lol 24/7 to unlock everything

I have 156,898, or about 18% of the game
When in doubt, just believe in yourself and press buttons
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
October 10 2013 06:20 GMT
#2591
god I just started this season, how I wish I could have some of those ips. I have already refunded 2 times because the champion I didn't quite like T T
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
zodde
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1908 Posts
October 10 2013 06:22 GMT
#2592
On October 10 2013 14:12 Capped wrote:
Fucking neo with the 634k.

Not working on EUW because its down. Have to wait T.T


EUW up, still doesn't work for me
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
October 10 2013 06:35 GMT
#2593
On October 10 2013 15:05 gtrsrs wrote:
nah, i purchased all champs with IP a looooooooong time ago and then just picked them up as they got released.
i think i bought 2 champs with RP from tourney winnings, but like 98% of them i bought with IP

i've probably also sunk $400+ into the game between gifting skins and buying them for myself


Oh maybe it was someone else. I know someone of the old crew didn't own random stuff like sion and whatnot even when they had tens of thousands of IP stored up lol.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
October 10 2013 06:38 GMT
#2594
657,334 ip

I'm not proud of this.
Retvrn to Forvms
ZataN
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand414 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-10 06:58:23
October 10 2013 06:55 GMT
#2595
Jinx:

Only played her in a bot game once at this point. went max W first... don't know if it would be good in a real game, but it was fun for sniping bots. So im thinking max Q or max E. Going to try them out.

She is going to be a champ that is possibly lackluster when behind but retardedly good if you are ahead (guessing, and yeah this applies for a lot of champs). How can you get away from the passive.

The skin also looks pretty good, first time I have bought the skin + new character pack with RP when it came out and so far i'm pretty happy with the purchase. Poppin' bottles recall animation = fuck yeah. Not to mention the W.

Was well worth refunding lucian.
CJ BABY | FAKER > PAWN BELIEVE IT
Complete
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1864 Posts
October 10 2013 07:23 GMT
#2596
btw, has riot mentioned anything ever about getting more refunds? I feel like an idiot but I've already used all 3 of mine lol .
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
October 10 2013 07:36 GMT
#2597
On October 10 2013 15:38 Chrispy wrote:
657,334 ip

I'm not proud of this.


don't forget, in pre-season 1 and most of season 1 iirc, games gave like 2-3x more IP
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
October 10 2013 07:48 GMT
#2598
Seriously. I dont understand how people have so much IP. I'm at 140,856, and I play like 10 games a week, which is a lot more hours than any game save WOW that I've ever played.
Freeeeeeedom
anmolsinghmzn2009
Profile Joined June 2011
India1783 Posts
October 10 2013 07:50 GMT
#2599
On October 10 2013 16:48 cLutZ wrote:
Seriously. I dont understand how people have so much IP. I'm at 140,856, and I play like 10 games a week, which is a lot more hours than any game save WOW that I've ever played.

well i play like 3-5hrs a day and thats with college lol.
Dunk first. Ask questions while dunking.
zodde
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1908 Posts
October 10 2013 07:53 GMT
#2600
On October 10 2013 15:08 Kupon3ss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 12:59 Amui wrote:
On October 10 2013 11:47 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
Did I mention I've earned over 325000 IP, and I still don't own everything in the game? Buying everything, especially if you haven't been playing for 3 years, takes a really long time.


Well I've been playing for about 2.5 years and accumulated 345k(55k on smurf) IP. Have most of the useful runes(no hybrid marks), and 17 rune pages(a couple of them bought with IP)

Still need 32(33 with jinx) more champions. I'd need 177k more IP to buy the rest of them. I'd need to get half the IP I've gotten so far again just to buy the rest of the champions.

For anybody who started in the last couple of years, they'd have to play an ungodly amount of games/day to even come close to getting everything without spending cash.


it takes about 300 days of straight lol 24/7 to unlock everything

I have 156,898, or about 18% of the game


400+ days on my wow account, all champs in lol sad life, or great life? iono
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34684
Calm 6299
Bisu 2678
Jaedong 1042
Horang2 674
BeSt 463
Rush 438
Soma 372
Larva 341
Stork 285
[ Show more ]
Light 282
Zeus 204
ZerO 201
Snow 188
Barracks 125
Mind 113
910 108
Free 105
Killer 72
Sea.KH 54
Mong 41
Shinee 40
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 37
Trap 34
Terrorterran 30
Liquid`Ret 25
Bale 24
Aegong 23
Pusan 23
Rock 21
sorry 21
Hm[arnc] 20
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8296
XaKoH 340
Counter-Strike
fl0m3462
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes523
Other Games
singsing2544
B2W.Neo1026
hiko756
Mlord361
Lowko345
DeMusliM189
Hui .186
mouzStarbuck186
Livibee176
ToD101
RotterdaM97
Trikslyr72
QueenE60
Mew2King47
KnowMe43
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile1171
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3488
• Jankos2131
• TFBlade710
Other Games
• Shiphtur483
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 45m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 45m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.