• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:23
CEST 02:23
KST 09:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10086 users

[Patch 3.12] (j/k) Jinx General Discussion - Page 129

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 383 Next
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
October 10 2013 04:02 GMT
#2561
On one hand, I don't really begrudge anyone who doesn't want to spend money on the game, but on the other hand, these are people who are trying to be professionals. I think they could make a reasonable investment, stay current with the metagame, and not cause tons of delays. They're also spending more time playing and earning IP than most, so that would defray things considerably.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-10 04:03:44
October 10 2013 04:02 GMT
#2562
TyrantPotato at it again.

But, honestly, whenever i see a streamers or somebodys account, they have like 2 gazillion unused IP/RP on their accounts.

These guys be scrubtier. /s
Useless wet fish.
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
October 10 2013 04:12 GMT
#2563
Been playing for 3 years at least! and still only have got 268,046 IP holy fuck that is nothing
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
October 10 2013 04:15 GMT
#2564
435,523 IP.

Nrggggh.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
zodde
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1908 Posts
October 10 2013 04:18 GMT
#2565
How do you know how much total IP you have acquired?
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-10 04:35:43
October 10 2013 04:35 GMT
#2566
On October 10 2013 13:18 zodde wrote:
How do you know how much total IP you have acquired?


http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/lifetime-ip

I just googled and found this. I did not know you could find this information before :D

I got 350,000 lifetime supposedly, enough to buy 83% of champions. Luckily I started out with buying the champion packs :D.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
zodde
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1908 Posts
October 10 2013 04:37 GMT
#2567
On October 10 2013 13:35 BlueBird. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 13:18 zodde wrote:
How do you know how much total IP you have acquired?


http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/lifetime-ip

I just googled and found this. I did not know you could find this information before :D

I got 350,000 lifetime supposedly, enough to buy 83% of champions. Luckily I started out with buying the champion packs :D.


Doesn't work for my account :O
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
October 10 2013 04:38 GMT
#2568
On October 10 2013 13:35 BlueBird. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 13:18 zodde wrote:
How do you know how much total IP you have acquired?


http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/lifetime-ip

I just googled and found this. I did not know you could find this information before :D

I got 350,000 lifetime supposedly, enough to buy 83% of champions. Luckily I started out with buying the champion packs :D.

It says enough to buy 37% of champs for me but I bought the cheaper ones first for the most part and some runes so... I'm still around 37%?
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 10 2013 04:40 GMT
#2569
On October 10 2013 13:35 BlueBird. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 13:18 zodde wrote:
How do you know how much total IP you have acquired?


http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/lifetime-ip

I just googled and found this. I did not know you could find this information before :D

I got 350,000 lifetime supposedly, enough to buy 83% of champions. Luckily I started out with buying the champion packs :D.


That really makes a big, big difference. Right now that's 65k+ RP worth of champions, but it was way, way more back in the day.

I only have 376k IP earned, but that's largely because I was still raiding in WoW when I started playing, and I rarely farmed IP once I hit the point where I owned everything.

But Riot still pegged me on skins.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 10 2013 04:41 GMT
#2570
Only 278,773, and I spent a lot on runes and shit. Meh.
It's your boy Guzma!
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
October 10 2013 04:41 GMT
#2571
206k only? ugh
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
Kinie
Profile Joined December 2011
United States3106 Posts
October 10 2013 04:43 GMT
#2572
62k, enough for 15% of all champs released with no runes.... I need to work on getting more IP.
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
October 10 2013 04:49 GMT
#2573
551,443 IP. I'm like the 29,000th account created, ever. I'm also ancient.
Complete
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1864 Posts
October 10 2013 04:55 GMT
#2574
262k

its starting to piss me off that i've played 1k+ games and i dont even have access to half the champion pool

koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
October 10 2013 04:57 GMT
#2575
346,347 influence points: enough to buy 82% of all champions and no runes.

I pretty much have all the runes I need now and I don't own

2 1350ip champs (Sion and Veigar)
3 3150ip champs (Twitch, Shaco, and Rammus)
7 4800ip champs (Malzahar, Trundle, Jarvan IV, Brand, Leona, Skarner, and Talon)
12 6300ip champs (Graves, Volibear, Viktor, Ziggs, Fiora, Hecarim, Varus, Syndra, Nami, Quinn, Lissandra, Lucian)

24 champs out of 125, so I own 80.8% of all champs. To buy all the remaining champs I need 121,350 more ip which is a lot more than I was expecting. When the new champ comes out that will change to 126,150
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
October 10 2013 04:58 GMT
#2576
where can I look at the amount of IP I generated?
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
LazyFailKid
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada750 Posts
October 10 2013 05:06 GMT
#2577
On October 10 2013 13:58 Chexx wrote:
where can I look at the amount of IP I generated?

http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/lifetime-ip
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 10 2013 05:10 GMT
#2578
634,582 influence points
No biggie.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-10 05:12:02
October 10 2013 05:11 GMT
#2579
On October 10 2013 14:10 NeoIllusions wrote:
634,582 influence points
No biggie.


wow
so rich

much money

very expense

only 430 for me and im still missing like 15 champs, runes 2 strong :/
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-10 05:12:59
October 10 2013 05:12 GMT
#2580
Fucking neo with the 634k.

Not working on EUW because its down. Have to wait T.T
Useless wet fish.
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings98
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
ProTech123
SpeCial 101
StarCraft: Brood War
NaDa 22
Bale 20
Dota 2
monkeys_forever422
canceldota168
NeuroSwarm134
League of Legends
Doublelift4123
Counter-Strike
taco 0
Other Games
summit1g6638
JimRising 451
C9.Mang0388
ToD84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick729
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP72
• poizon28 36
• davetesta18
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1015
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 37m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.