• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:02
CEST 14:02
KST 21:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9068 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 84

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 331 Next
No more bad posting
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-02 22:21:23
August 02 2013 22:20 GMT
#1661
On August 03 2013 07:19 Nemireck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 04:17 UniversalSnip wrote:
If you really judge a ff according to it's supposedly high story quality or degree of emotional involvement I either assume you played them as a kid and haven't really gotten over your nostalgia, or I dismiss your opinion out of hand. They're the equivalent of those huge fantasy novels that are aimed at people who are at the novice level of understanding storytelling, like wheel of time. It's like you're taking Adam west's batman, stripping it of it's sense of irony and presenting it as the epic tale of batman vs the riddler. That's how bad they are.


Wheel of Time, despite being about 5 books too long, was actually a very enjoyable read for me. Jordan definitely got caught up in his own imagination, and it's really a good thing he couldn't finish the story his way, else we'd be waiting for book 20. But as a whole, the story is solid enough, and I didn't come out of it feeling let down (Game of Thrones) or that I had just wasted my time on a large book aimed at children (Looking at you, Sword of Truth).

I look at FF games in the same light. No, they aren't full of Pulitzer quality writing, or deep, groundbreaking narrative. But, they ARE good stories (starting with 4 and moving along) that entertain, don't get too caught up in themselves, and for the most part, make you feel a sense of attachment to the characters you control on your journey.

Edit: needless shot taken.


^^^ exactly what I was talking about. you are basically who this stuff is targeted at, nothing wrong with that, but you have no taste.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Nemireck
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1875 Posts
August 02 2013 22:28 GMT
#1662
On August 03 2013 07:20 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 07:19 Nemireck wrote:
On August 03 2013 04:17 UniversalSnip wrote:
If you really judge a ff according to it's supposedly high story quality or degree of emotional involvement I either assume you played them as a kid and haven't really gotten over your nostalgia, or I dismiss your opinion out of hand. They're the equivalent of those huge fantasy novels that are aimed at people who are at the novice level of understanding storytelling, like wheel of time. It's like you're taking Adam west's batman, stripping it of it's sense of irony and presenting it as the epic tale of batman vs the riddler. That's how bad they are.


Wheel of Time, despite being about 5 books too long, was actually a very enjoyable read for me. Jordan definitely got caught up in his own imagination, and it's really a good thing he couldn't finish the story his way, else we'd be waiting for book 20. But as a whole, the story is solid enough, and I didn't come out of it feeling let down (Game of Thrones) or that I had just wasted my time on a large book aimed at children (Looking at you, Sword of Truth).

I look at FF games in the same light. No, they aren't full of Pulitzer quality writing, or deep, groundbreaking narrative. But, they ARE good stories (starting with 4 and moving along) that entertain, don't get too caught up in themselves, and for the most part, make you feel a sense of attachment to the characters you control on your journey.

Edit: needless shot taken.


^^^ exactly what I was talking about. you are basically who this stuff is targeted at, nothing wrong with that, but you have no taste.


It's not a question of taste, it's a question of expectations. I judge these things for what they are. Decent, but not amazing, entertainment.

I'm interested to know what types of books you might suggest to someone who liked WoT, but understands it's not the highest quality story you're going to find in the genre. And also what games you might suggest for a middle of the road FF fan.
Teamwork is awesome... As long as your team is doing all the work!
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
August 02 2013 22:32 GMT
#1663
On August 03 2013 07:20 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 07:19 Nemireck wrote:
On August 03 2013 04:17 UniversalSnip wrote:
If you really judge a ff according to it's supposedly high story quality or degree of emotional involvement I either assume you played them as a kid and haven't really gotten over your nostalgia, or I dismiss your opinion out of hand. They're the equivalent of those huge fantasy novels that are aimed at people who are at the novice level of understanding storytelling, like wheel of time. It's like you're taking Adam west's batman, stripping it of it's sense of irony and presenting it as the epic tale of batman vs the riddler. That's how bad they are.


Wheel of Time, despite being about 5 books too long, was actually a very enjoyable read for me. Jordan definitely got caught up in his own imagination, and it's really a good thing he couldn't finish the story his way, else we'd be waiting for book 20. But as a whole, the story is solid enough, and I didn't come out of it feeling let down (Game of Thrones) or that I had just wasted my time on a large book aimed at children (Looking at you, Sword of Truth).

I look at FF games in the same light. No, they aren't full of Pulitzer quality writing, or deep, groundbreaking narrative. But, they ARE good stories (starting with 4 and moving along) that entertain, don't get too caught up in themselves, and for the most part, make you feel a sense of attachment to the characters you control on your journey.

Edit: needless shot taken.


^^^ exactly what I was talking about. you are basically who this stuff is targeted at, nothing wrong with that, but you have no taste.

My tastes are superior to yours.
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
August 02 2013 22:33 GMT
#1664
FINAL FANTASY X

TIDUS AND YUNA 5EVER
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-02 22:37:53
August 02 2013 22:35 GMT
#1665
Oh man AW and FE are so good. Im eagerly awaiting an AW with an actual online multiplayer, although not sure what the possibilities of another AW game even is, the DoR multiplayer was so freaking cringeworthy despite being an excellent game, had to arrange matches to play a reasonable match on a decent custom map. It was fun beating players on the default maps with an extreme disadvantage though. Things like 5 factories to 2 starts 0.o. People don't like to spam infantry .

I still don't know a way to counter the "FTA" of AW though, I've never been comfortable with the 1 infantry unit start for player 2, and am still not convinced that it makes up for the FTA. It's really bad.

I love FE games.

I like Yi, i've enjoyed playing with him in normals, :D, one of the most fun champions to be fed as.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-02 22:40:41
August 02 2013 22:38 GMT
#1666
clearly you have a sense of standards since you describe sword of truth as "a large book written for children" (even though it's full of sweaty sexual fantasies). there's not really much of a distinction from wheel of time in quality, though - which you lean toward is mostly a question of what set of aesthetic elements you prefer. You like plodding, inept conspiracies, rather than sword butchery.

as for what literature and games I enjoy, I try to consume only works that are as pretentious as possible. Poems in prose, if you will. keeps my system pure.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 02 2013 22:42 GMT
#1667
On August 03 2013 04:17 UniversalSnip wrote:
If you really judge a ff according to it's supposedly high story quality or degree of emotional involvement I either assume you played them as a kid and haven't really gotten over your nostalgia, or I dismiss your opinion out of hand. They're the equivalent of those huge fantasy novels that are aimed at people who are at the novice level of understanding storytelling, like wheel of time.

wheel of time was good yo.
efficiency at delivering plot doesn't equal enjoyment of reading imo
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Nemireck
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1875 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-02 22:45:44
August 02 2013 22:45 GMT
#1668
On August 03 2013 07:38 UniversalSnip wrote:
clearly you have a sense of standards since you describe sword of truth as "a large book written for children" (even though it's full of sweaty sexual fantasies). there's not really much of a distinction from wheel of time in quality, though - which you lean toward is mostly a question of what set of aesthetic elements you prefer. You like plodding, inept conspiracies, rather than sword butchery.

as for what literature and games I enjoy, I try to consume only works that are as pretentious as possible. Poems in prose, if you will. keeps my system pure.


I figured as much. All critique, no substance. You could work for a newspaper.
Teamwork is awesome... As long as your team is doing all the work!
Haiq343
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2548 Posts
August 02 2013 22:50 GMT
#1669
On August 03 2013 07:45 Nemireck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 07:38 UniversalSnip wrote:
clearly you have a sense of standards since you describe sword of truth as "a large book written for children" (even though it's full of sweaty sexual fantasies). there's not really much of a distinction from wheel of time in quality, though - which you lean toward is mostly a question of what set of aesthetic elements you prefer. You like plodding, inept conspiracies, rather than sword butchery.

as for what literature and games I enjoy, I try to consume only works that are as pretentious as possible. Poems in prose, if you will. keeps my system pure.


I figured as much. All critique, no substance. You could work for a newspaper.

Not anymore!

Subtlenewspaperreadershipdisapearingzing.
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination encircles the world. -Einstein
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
August 02 2013 22:51 GMT
#1670
On August 03 2013 07:20 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 07:19 Nemireck wrote:
On August 03 2013 04:17 UniversalSnip wrote:
If you really judge a ff according to it's supposedly high story quality or degree of emotional involvement I either assume you played them as a kid and haven't really gotten over your nostalgia, or I dismiss your opinion out of hand. They're the equivalent of those huge fantasy novels that are aimed at people who are at the novice level of understanding storytelling, like wheel of time. It's like you're taking Adam west's batman, stripping it of it's sense of irony and presenting it as the epic tale of batman vs the riddler. That's how bad they are.


Wheel of Time, despite being about 5 books too long, was actually a very enjoyable read for me. Jordan definitely got caught up in his own imagination, and it's really a good thing he couldn't finish the story his way, else we'd be waiting for book 20. But as a whole, the story is solid enough, and I didn't come out of it feeling let down (Game of Thrones) or that I had just wasted my time on a large book aimed at children (Looking at you, Sword of Truth).

I look at FF games in the same light. No, they aren't full of Pulitzer quality writing, or deep, groundbreaking narrative. But, they ARE good stories (starting with 4 and moving along) that entertain, don't get too caught up in themselves, and for the most part, make you feel a sense of attachment to the characters you control on your journey.

Edit: needless shot taken.


^^^ exactly what I was talking about. you are basically who this stuff is targeted at, nothing wrong with that, but you have no taste.


You are being sarcasic with this post, right? This is the most pompous thing I have ever read. You remind me of these kids in my literature class that would call people who didn't enjoy William Faulkner tasteless. Perhaps to you they have no taste, however "taste" is all relative.
I enjoy prose poetry, final fantasy, "save the world" fantasy, and heavy literature. It's all good stuff.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
August 02 2013 22:51 GMT
#1671
On August 03 2013 07:20 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 07:19 Nemireck wrote:
On August 03 2013 04:17 UniversalSnip wrote:
If you really judge a ff according to it's supposedly high story quality or degree of emotional involvement I either assume you played them as a kid and haven't really gotten over your nostalgia, or I dismiss your opinion out of hand. They're the equivalent of those huge fantasy novels that are aimed at people who are at the novice level of understanding storytelling, like wheel of time. It's like you're taking Adam west's batman, stripping it of it's sense of irony and presenting it as the epic tale of batman vs the riddler. That's how bad they are.


Wheel of Time, despite being about 5 books too long, was actually a very enjoyable read for me. Jordan definitely got caught up in his own imagination, and it's really a good thing he couldn't finish the story his way, else we'd be waiting for book 20. But as a whole, the story is solid enough, and I didn't come out of it feeling let down (Game of Thrones) or that I had just wasted my time on a large book aimed at children (Looking at you, Sword of Truth).

I look at FF games in the same light. No, they aren't full of Pulitzer quality writing, or deep, groundbreaking narrative. But, they ARE good stories (starting with 4 and moving along) that entertain, don't get too caught up in themselves, and for the most part, make you feel a sense of attachment to the characters you control on your journey.

Edit: needless shot taken.


^^^ exactly what I was talking about. you are basically who this stuff is targeted at, nothing wrong with that, but you have no taste.

Hahaha.
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
August 02 2013 22:52 GMT
#1672
why are you guys shitposting stop trying to take my job
TranslatorBaa!
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 02 2013 22:53 GMT
#1673
On August 03 2013 07:19 Nemireck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 04:17 UniversalSnip wrote:
If you really judge a ff according to it's supposedly high story quality or degree of emotional involvement I either assume you played them as a kid and haven't really gotten over your nostalgia, or I dismiss your opinion out of hand. They're the equivalent of those huge fantasy novels that are aimed at people who are at the novice level of understanding storytelling, like wheel of time. It's like you're taking Adam west's batman, stripping it of it's sense of irony and presenting it as the epic tale of batman vs the riddler. That's how bad they are.


Wheel of Time, despite being about 5 books too long, was actually a very enjoyable read for me. Jordan definitely got caught up in his own imagination, and it's really a good thing he couldn't finish the story his way, else we'd be waiting for book 20. But as a whole, the story is solid enough, and I didn't come out of it feeling let down (Game of Thrones) or that I had just wasted my time on a large book aimed at children (Looking at you, Sword of Truth).

I look at FF games in the same light. No, they aren't full of Pulitzer quality writing, or deep, groundbreaking narrative. But, they ARE good stories (starting with 4 and moving along) that entertain, don't get too caught up in themselves, and for the most part, make you feel a sense of attachment to the characters you control on your journey.

Edit: needless shot taken.

Game of Thrones still isn't over, you can be fully disappointed in about 20 years hue
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-02 22:58:29
August 02 2013 22:57 GMT
#1674
On August 03 2013 07:53 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 07:19 Nemireck wrote:
On August 03 2013 04:17 UniversalSnip wrote:
If you really judge a ff according to it's supposedly high story quality or degree of emotional involvement I either assume you played them as a kid and haven't really gotten over your nostalgia, or I dismiss your opinion out of hand. They're the equivalent of those huge fantasy novels that are aimed at people who are at the novice level of understanding storytelling, like wheel of time. It's like you're taking Adam west's batman, stripping it of it's sense of irony and presenting it as the epic tale of batman vs the riddler. That's how bad they are.


Wheel of Time, despite being about 5 books too long, was actually a very enjoyable read for me. Jordan definitely got caught up in his own imagination, and it's really a good thing he couldn't finish the story his way, else we'd be waiting for book 20. But as a whole, the story is solid enough, and I didn't come out of it feeling let down (Game of Thrones) or that I had just wasted my time on a large book aimed at children (Looking at you, Sword of Truth).

I look at FF games in the same light. No, they aren't full of Pulitzer quality writing, or deep, groundbreaking narrative. But, they ARE good stories (starting with 4 and moving along) that entertain, don't get too caught up in themselves, and for the most part, make you feel a sense of attachment to the characters you control on your journey.

Edit: needless shot taken.

Game of Thrones still isn't over, you can be fully disappointed in about 20 years hue

That's if Martin's only releasing 2 more books in the series.

With his track record, TWOW will be split into 3 books, while ADOS will be split into 5.

So we're looking at something like 80 years.

The book readers are still salty that ADWD was promised for late 2006, and it took until late 2011 for him to release it.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-02 23:06:29
August 02 2013 23:04 GMT
#1675
On August 03 2013 07:45 Nemireck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 07:38 UniversalSnip wrote:
clearly you have a sense of standards since you describe sword of truth as "a large book written for children" (even though it's full of sweaty sexual fantasies). there's not really much of a distinction from wheel of time in quality, though - which you lean toward is mostly a question of what set of aesthetic elements you prefer. You like plodding, inept conspiracies, rather than sword butchery.

as for what literature and games I enjoy, I try to consume only works that are as pretentious as possible. Poems in prose, if you will. keeps my system pure.


I figured as much. All critique, no substance. You could work for a newspaper.


ok, here are some great games where everything makes perfect sense from a storytelling and gameplay perspective, and the characters are compelling and distinct.

- Dear Esther
- Gabriel Knight III
- Indie Game: The Movie: The Game
- House of Leaves: The Game
- William Faulkner Festival (A Story in Sighs)

and of course hegelian tetris.

real talk though, what I would recommend for somebody who enjoyed the final fantasy games is... final fantasy games? story is only one element, usually not even a very important one, they're still good games even if the writing is fucking awful.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
August 02 2013 23:07 GMT
#1676
man, neo is throwing you a bone and you bite off half his body and shitpost for 24 hours straight.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
August 02 2013 23:07 GMT
#1677
I don't understand how off-topic discussion is necessarily shitposting.
Moderator
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-02 23:10:15
August 02 2013 23:09 GMT
#1678
On August 03 2013 08:04 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 07:45 Nemireck wrote:
On August 03 2013 07:38 UniversalSnip wrote:
clearly you have a sense of standards since you describe sword of truth as "a large book written for children" (even though it's full of sweaty sexual fantasies). there's not really much of a distinction from wheel of time in quality, though - which you lean toward is mostly a question of what set of aesthetic elements you prefer. You like plodding, inept conspiracies, rather than sword butchery.

as for what literature and games I enjoy, I try to consume only works that are as pretentious as possible. Poems in prose, if you will. keeps my system pure.


I figured as much. All critique, no substance. You could work for a newspaper.


ok, here are some great games where everything makes perfect sense from a storytelling and gameplay perspective, and the characters are compelling and distinct.

- Dear Esther
- Gabriel Knight III
- Indie Game: The Movie: The Game
- House of Leaves: The Game
- William Faulkner Festival (A Story in Sighs)

and of course hegelian tetris.

real talk though, what I would recommend for somebody who enjoyed the final fantasy games is... final fantasy games? story is only one element, usually not even a very important one, they're still good games even if the writing is fucking awful.

l like your quote mate

I'd just like to throw in that games don't need writing. Obviously it can carry a game, but it's not a life or death struggle. Games like Journey or Bastion had relatively limited (in Journey's case, nonexistent) writing, but are some of the greatest games I've ever played. Game developers have the freedom to choose how they want to tell their story. The gameplay CAN be the story.
On August 03 2013 08:07 TheYango wrote:
I don't understand how off-topic discussion is necessarily shitposting.

I think he's just a little bit salty from the fish puns.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Haiq343
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2548 Posts
August 02 2013 23:09 GMT
#1679
On August 03 2013 08:07 TheYango wrote:
I don't understand how off-topic discussion is necessarily shitposting.

We've been very good about not regressing to fish puns.
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination encircles the world. -Einstein
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
August 02 2013 23:11 GMT
#1680
On August 03 2013 08:07 TheYango wrote:
I don't understand how off-topic discussion is necessarily shitposting.


well ok, half of it is just offtopic then.
maybe we need an offtopic thread then, because its really hard to read the league related discussion when there are 20 posts about final fantasy inbetween.

There is no other thread for general league discussion, so this is a bit irritating.
I dont mind your community bonding thing, its just very disruptive when done in this thread, imo.
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV416
Rex81
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko366
ProTech130
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33217
Hyuk 1299
Jaedong 1046
actioN 558
Soma 423
Horang2 385
Soulkey 332
BeSt 325
Mini 296
EffOrt 295
[ Show more ]
Larva 280
Light 221
Stork 211
910 207
Last 182
Zeus 176
Snow 145
Rush 135
ggaemo 108
Pusan 83
ZerO 67
Mind 50
Yoon 50
Creator 42
Mong 41
Free 37
hero 36
Shinee 35
Killer 35
Sharp 32
Bale 28
sorry 22
HiyA 18
yabsab 17
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8089
Dendi487
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1574
markeloff106
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2808
Khaldor1009
Other Games
gofns34965
singsing1835
B2W.Neo313
XBOCT311
Pyrionflax263
DeMusliM225
byalli112
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS53
ZerO(Twitch)7
hiko2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH319
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1467
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
58m
The PondCast
21h 58m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.