• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:32
CEST 23:32
KST 06:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8612 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 339 Next
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
July 15 2013 05:17 GMT
#1661
On July 15 2013 14:16 Ketara wrote:
I like how the last champion they show you when you uninstall is a smiling Teemo.

Some designer out there has a sick sense of humor.


Well they could make it Tryndamere or Pantheon, but then I'd think that by uninstalling League I somehow installed a mirror onto my computer.
Hey! How you doin'?
NEOtheONE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2233 Posts
July 15 2013 05:18 GMT
#1662
On July 15 2013 13:52 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 13:50 Zdrastochye wrote:
On July 15 2013 13:45 Requizen wrote:
4 games in a row (6 if you count Friday) where I am the only person in my team who is at least halfway competent. And demoted. And getting bitched at by people who literally watch the enemy team walk into a bush and then proceed to facecheck it, because I didn't gank for them. People who are physically and mentally too stupid to keep from throwing a game.

Why even bother playing if this is the community


So where to go from here? Dota 2? FPS? FGC? SC2?

I'd say outside of SC2, most other communities have a lot of bad apples.

Playing solo games, haven't finished Last of Us or Metal Gear Rising. Have Smite too, add me on there (Requizen), even while leveling the retards have been few and far between.


I don't blame ya for quitting LoL. I only play now once in awhile with friends and that's it.
Abstracts, the too long didn't read of the educated world.
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
July 15 2013 05:30 GMT
#1663
On July 15 2013 14:07 Requizen wrote:
Fighting games suck

Ya'll talking about patch cycles...

Fighting games patch cycle is like 3 years... if you're lucky.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 15 2013 05:43 GMT
#1664
On July 15 2013 13:36 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 13:33 Gahlo wrote:
See you next week.

If you want you can go on and change my account password. You can keep tabs on it.

PM and I'll keep it warm for you if srs.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 15 2013 05:44 GMT
#1665
On July 15 2013 14:30 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 14:07 Requizen wrote:
Fighting games suck

Ya'll talking about patch cycles...

Fighting games patch cycle is like 3 years... if you're lucky.

Fireballs are the new ward kills.
liftlift > tsm
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 05:45:24
July 15 2013 05:45 GMT
#1666
On July 15 2013 14:30 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 14:07 Requizen wrote:
Fighting games suck

Ya'll talking about patch cycles...

Fighting games patch cycle is like 3 years... if you're lucky.

I thought they fixed that with Super Ultra Hyper Street Fighter: 2 Delux HD Directors Cut - The Lost Stages.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
July 15 2013 05:48 GMT
#1667
On July 15 2013 14:44 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 14:30 kainzero wrote:
On July 15 2013 14:07 Requizen wrote:
Fighting games suck

Ya'll talking about patch cycles...

Fighting games patch cycle is like 3 years... if you're lucky.

Fireballs are the new ward kills.

Hahahahaha I hadn't even thought about that parallel. Well one can only hope that USSF4 nerfs Akuma to Dan Hibiki levels of uselessness. (not actually sure how strong Dan is in SSF4 lol)
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Empire11
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia20 Posts
July 15 2013 05:50 GMT
#1668
About the whole support items with actives discussion, I just want to say that I'm a low elo scrub that forgets to use item actives and it's never frustrating and unfun. It just makes me think "ok, I won't forget next time".

I mean if you accidentally ate a piece of candy with the wrapper still on you wouldn't think "what a rubbish candy I'm never buying this again" you'd think "I'll just remove the wrapper next time".
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 15 2013 05:53 GMT
#1669
On July 15 2013 14:48 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 14:44 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 15 2013 14:30 kainzero wrote:
On July 15 2013 14:07 Requizen wrote:
Fighting games suck

Ya'll talking about patch cycles...

Fighting games patch cycle is like 3 years... if you're lucky.

Fireballs are the new ward kills.

Hahahahaha I hadn't even thought about that parallel. Well one can only hope that USSF4 nerfs Akuma to Dan Hibiki levels of uselessness. (not actually sure how strong Dan is in SSF4 lol)

Is it even necessary? play Gen; win Evo. Hue.
liftlift > tsm
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
July 15 2013 05:54 GMT
#1670
On July 15 2013 14:50 Empire11 wrote:
About the whole support items with actives discussion, I just want to say that I'm a low elo scrub that forgets to use item actives and it's never frustrating and unfun. It just makes me think "ok, I won't forget next time".

I mean if you accidentally ate a piece of candy with the wrapper still on you wouldn't think "what a rubbish candy I'm never buying this again" you'd think "I'll just remove the wrapper next time".

Riot candy would come with edible wrappers to make it fun sized and remove choking hazards.
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 15 2013 06:00 GMT
#1671
On July 15 2013 14:54 xes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 14:50 Empire11 wrote:
About the whole support items with actives discussion, I just want to say that I'm a low elo scrub that forgets to use item actives and it's never frustrating and unfun. It just makes me think "ok, I won't forget next time".

I mean if you accidentally ate a piece of candy with the wrapper still on you wouldn't think "what a rubbish candy I'm never buying this again" you'd think "I'll just remove the wrapper next time".

Riot candy would come with edible wrappers to make it fun sized and remove choking hazards.


Riot makes Japanese candy, obvs.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
July 15 2013 06:05 GMT
#1672
Alright guys I have a question to you about mid lane matchups. I really like to play champs like Ahri, Ziggs, TF, Lux, or Nid, and the problem is that usually when I get to play mid, I'm near the top in the pick order. I'll try to get people to trade with me, but a lot of the time people either don't have the champ I want to play (or i dont have the one they want) or they don't say anything. So at this point, should I just choose what I'm good with and hope the other guy either doesn't pick a complete counterpick or sucks at the counter? Or just choose a different role? It's really annoying to me how much a game is ruined by someone picking LeBlanc or Fizz when I want to play TF, for example. Any tips?
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
July 15 2013 06:08 GMT
#1673
if you uninstall the game how can you play with carnivorous sheep the swashbuckling scourge of the seas of gold 2 or watever division hes in and his sidekick truezsmjfans
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 06:11:26
July 15 2013 06:11 GMT
#1674
On July 15 2013 15:05 IMoperator wrote:
Alright guys I have a question to you about mid lane matchups. I really like to play champs like Ahri, Ziggs, TF, Lux, or Nid, and the problem is that usually when I get to play mid, I'm near the top in the pick order. I'll try to get people to trade with me, but a lot of the time people either don't have the champ I want to play (or i dont have the one they want) or they don't say anything. So at this point, should I just choose what I'm good with and hope the other guy either doesn't pick a complete counterpick or sucks at the counter? Or just choose a different role? It's really annoying to me how much a game is ruined by someone picking LeBlanc or Fizz when I want to play TF, for example. Any tips?

Depends on your ELO, for the most part; unless you're high diamond/challenger, the most important part is learning how to play your champion; even in poor condition. Even in the highest tier of play; mastery > counterpicks.
Look at NA LCS, Zionspartan regularly picks Riven, even in 1v2 match ups; and still manages to carry, even though 1v2 is supposed to be the bane of Riven. Look at OGN, Faker picks Kass; gets 1v2, still carries and cs likes a beast with Kass.

For the most part; it's better to learn to play out counterpicks than avoid them; especially if your goal is to learn how to play better instead of just winning.
liftlift > tsm
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
July 15 2013 06:11 GMT
#1675
On July 15 2013 15:00 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 14:54 xes wrote:
On July 15 2013 14:50 Empire11 wrote:
About the whole support items with actives discussion, I just want to say that I'm a low elo scrub that forgets to use item actives and it's never frustrating and unfun. It just makes me think "ok, I won't forget next time".

I mean if you accidentally ate a piece of candy with the wrapper still on you wouldn't think "what a rubbish candy I'm never buying this again" you'd think "I'll just remove the wrapper next time".

Riot candy would come with edible wrappers to make it fun sized and remove choking hazards.


Riot makes Japanese candy, obvs.

Japanese candy is so anti-fun and toxic. Each candy is individually wrapped and then they put all the wrappers in another bag, and they probably put that in the shopping bag, and everything's half empty too.
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
July 15 2013 06:22 GMT
#1676
Does anybody know why/how the fuck Shen ults get canceled with no one cc'ing you? Just lost a game cause of my Shen ult self-canceling for no reason. This shit happens at least once a game when I play Shen.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 15 2013 06:26 GMT
#1677
On July 15 2013 15:05 IMoperator wrote:
Alright guys I have a question to you about mid lane matchups. I really like to play champs like Ahri, Ziggs, TF, Lux, or Nid, and the problem is that usually when I get to play mid, I'm near the top in the pick order. I'll try to get people to trade with me, but a lot of the time people either don't have the champ I want to play (or i dont have the one they want) or they don't say anything. So at this point, should I just choose what I'm good with and hope the other guy either doesn't pick a complete counterpick or sucks at the counter? Or just choose a different role? It's really annoying to me how much a game is ruined by someone picking LeBlanc or Fizz when I want to play TF, for example. Any tips?


You have to learn how to play a champion in a sub-optimal matchup. I feel like of that group Ziggs, TF and Lux especially are such safe farmers that they don't really have hard counters. Double especially for Lux, wtf matchup are you scared to get as Lux?
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
July 15 2013 06:28 GMT
#1678
On July 15 2013 15:22 Ryuu314 wrote:
Does anybody know why/how the fuck Shen ults get canceled with no one cc'ing you? Just lost a game cause of my Shen ult self-canceling for no reason. This shit happens at least once a game when I play Shen.

Were you trying to preemptively flash
Platinum Support GOD
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
July 15 2013 06:29 GMT
#1679
On July 15 2013 15:22 Ryuu314 wrote:
Does anybody know why/how the fuck Shen ults get canceled with no one cc'ing you? Just lost a game cause of my Shen ult self-canceling for no reason. This shit happens at least once a game when I play Shen.

You might have accidentally reactivated it without thinking. Pressing R again will cancel it, like a standard teleport summoner. Other than that, unless your target died idk
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
c.Deadly
Profile Joined March 2010
United States545 Posts
July 15 2013 06:41 GMT
#1680
On July 15 2013 15:29 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 15:22 Ryuu314 wrote:
Does anybody know why/how the fuck Shen ults get canceled with no one cc'ing you? Just lost a game cause of my Shen ult self-canceling for no reason. This shit happens at least once a game when I play Shen.

You might have accidentally reactivated it without thinking. Pressing R again will cancel it, like a standard teleport summoner. Other than that, unless your target died idk


I thought this didn't work, but you can cancel it by using summoner ghost or flash
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech156
JuggernautJason90
ViBE2
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 207
Dewaltoss 95
Hyuk 70
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm12
League of Legends
Doublelift2653
Counter-Strike
Fnx 806
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5811
Khaldor949
Liquid`Hasu718
Other Games
summit1g6695
FrodaN2413
shahzam401
KnowMe311
C9.Mang0165
UpATreeSC115
ArmadaUGS89
ZombieGrub49
Trikslyr47
PPMD43
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV276
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH363
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21275
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur196
Upcoming Events
OSC
28m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 28m
Online Event
13h 28m
FEL
18h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.