• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:49
CEST 15:49
KST 22:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8187 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 339 Next
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 15 2013 04:00 GMT
#1621
Wow watching somebody play mid Yi is just as boring as playing against mid Yi.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
July 15 2013 04:02 GMT
#1622
On July 15 2013 12:39 Requizen wrote:
If I lose this next game and get demoted I'm uninstalling

I've been kicked out of D4 twice. Hopefully third times the charm.
WiseBagus
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada452 Posts
July 15 2013 04:02 GMT
#1623
On July 15 2013 12:18 wei2coolman wrote:
If you grabbed a whole bunch of Koreans and put them in NA; to represent NA; then you must fucking love the current WCS system. Cuz MVP repping EU pretty hard.

Also on the whole 3 slots for NA; do you not believe in Jamaican bobsledding??? (yes; Cool Running is one of my favorite movies of all time).

Jurgen needs a nerf.

"When you come at the King, you best not miss"
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 04:11:50
July 15 2013 04:06 GMT
#1624
On July 15 2013 12:03 Zdrastochye wrote:
Wonderboy, Hazmat, Gandhi, and several others really enjoying Evo. US OTHER GAMES GOTTA STICK TOGETHER.

Really though, I want TL to poach a bunch of Korean players, get a gaming pent-house in NYC and dominate the NA LCS, stealing a spot away from the scrubby NA teams, and winning Worlds S4.

I knew I was seeing some familiar faces in the Evo thread. I don't watch a lot of fighting games but Evo makes it pretty easy to get hyped.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
July 15 2013 04:06 GMT
#1625
XD this yi play.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
July 15 2013 04:10 GMT
#1626
On July 15 2013 13:06 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 12:03 Zdrastochye wrote:
Wonderboy, Hazmat, Gandhi, and several others really enjoying Evo. US OTHER GAMES GOTTA STICK TOGETHER.

Really though, I want TL to poach a bunch of Korean players, get a gaming pent-house in NYC and dominate the NA LCS, stealing a spot away from the scrubby NA teams, and winning Worlds S4.

I knew I was seeing some familiar faces in the Evo thread. I watch a lot of fighting games but Evo makes it pretty easy to get hyped.


On July 15 2013 11:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 11:58 Zdrastochye wrote:
What a great finals. Not anti-hype at all, Flocker fucking manned up.

For real though. Punished Wong really hard after that one dropped combo. I don't watch a lot of fighting games but man that was fun.


Wonderboy, the only man so solid in his conviction it changes every hour.

Nah I get it though, watch a lot, but not a lot compared to most in the FGC.
Hey! How you doin'?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 15 2013 04:11 GMT
#1627
What happened to the Req stream?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
July 15 2013 04:12 GMT
#1628
On July 15 2013 13:10 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 13:06 onlywonderboy wrote:
On July 15 2013 12:03 Zdrastochye wrote:
Wonderboy, Hazmat, Gandhi, and several others really enjoying Evo. US OTHER GAMES GOTTA STICK TOGETHER.

Really though, I want TL to poach a bunch of Korean players, get a gaming pent-house in NYC and dominate the NA LCS, stealing a spot away from the scrubby NA teams, and winning Worlds S4.

I knew I was seeing some familiar faces in the Evo thread. I watch a lot of fighting games but Evo makes it pretty easy to get hyped.


Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 11:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On July 15 2013 11:58 Zdrastochye wrote:
What a great finals. Not anti-hype at all, Flocker fucking manned up.

For real though. Punished Wong really hard after that one dropped combo. I don't watch a lot of fighting games but man that was fun.


Wonderboy, the only man so solid in his conviction it changes every hour.

Nah I get it though, watch a lot, but not a lot compared to most in the FGC.

lol oops, I edited it and added a very important word.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 15 2013 04:13 GMT
#1629
On July 15 2013 13:06 obesechicken13 wrote:
XD this yi play.


Req's got this, look at those pro resets.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 15 2013 04:13 GMT
#1630
Why is this not being streeeeamed
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 04:17:01
July 15 2013 04:15 GMT
#1631
On July 15 2013 13:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Why is this not being streeeeamed


Gimme 1 minute I'm gonna stream it rofl

Edit: www.twitch.tv/ketara
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 15 2013 04:16 GMT
#1632
i want to commentate so bad
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 15 2013 04:17 GMT
#1633
Get on skype then you dork
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 15 2013 04:19 GMT
#1634
I HAVE KPOP GOING IT'S OK I GOT THIS YISETS
It's your boy Guzma!
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
July 15 2013 04:19 GMT
#1635
Things taking a turn for the worse
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 15 2013 04:20 GMT
#1636
kk skype on.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 04:26:49
July 15 2013 04:24 GMT
#1637
On July 15 2013 13:19 Requizen wrote:
I HAVE KPOP GOING IT'S OK I GOT THIS YISETS


CHASE THAT RENGAR, INHIB AIN'T THAT IMPORTANT.

I believe in you Req, I unplugged Shen's modem.
Hey! How you doin'?
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
July 15 2013 04:29 GMT
#1638
On July 15 2013 13:24 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 13:19 Requizen wrote:
I HAVE KPOP GOING IT'S OK I GOT THIS YISETS


CHASE THAT RENGAR, INHIB AIN'T THAT IMPORTANT.

I believe in you Req, I unplugged Shen's modem.

Y u plug back in?
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 15 2013 04:29 GMT
#1639
Somebody else play so Wave and I can spectate it and I can laggily stream it.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
July 15 2013 04:30 GMT
#1640
On July 15 2013 13:29 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 13:24 Zdrastochye wrote:
On July 15 2013 13:19 Requizen wrote:
I HAVE KPOP GOING IT'S OK I GOT THIS YISETS


CHASE THAT RENGAR, INHIB AIN'T THAT IMPORTANT.

I believe in you Req, I unplugged Shen's modem.

Y u plug back in?


It was merely only payback for him taunting to interrupt Req's meditate. I didn't want to compromise the integrity of Req's final game ever.
Hey! How you doin'?
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 711
ComeBackTV 599
SteadfastSC399
TaKeTV 287
Rex115
IndyStarCraft 82
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 399
ProTech134
Rex 115
IndyStarCraft 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44454
Bisu 2539
Horang2 1350
Shuttle 896
EffOrt 765
Hyuk 621
BeSt 584
Soma 541
Light 418
Mini 403
[ Show more ]
Larva 339
Rush 225
ZerO 222
Mong 86
Leta 84
Snow 69
Sea.KH 55
Pusan 51
ToSsGirL 49
Mind 44
Sexy 42
JYJ 35
Aegong 27
Yoon 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 19
Noble 12
Trap 9
Rock 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6822
Counter-Strike
Fnx 806
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1523
Khaldor1088
Lowko460
Other Games
singsing2088
hiko1571
olofmeister1518
Beastyqt466
B2W.Neo417
Livibee194
XaKoH 174
Hui .155
Liquid`VortiX133
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS70
djWHEAT68
QueenE32
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2712
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 11m
Online Event
21h 11m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.