• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:03
CEST 03:03
KST 10:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9389 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 149

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 21 2013 20:27 GMT
#2961
On June 22 2013 05:10 AsnSensation wrote:
ohm so I justplayed a dominion ashe game and I'm 100% sure that if you have manamune + q active, an autoattack doublestacks it

it does
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
June 21 2013 20:30 GMT
#2962
On June 22 2013 05:23 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 05:03 TheYango wrote:
On June 22 2013 04:52 Scip wrote:
On June 22 2013 04:44 Clinic wrote:
is there a particular reason why a diamond-only or similar forum doesn't exist?

The authorities don't want to and there is very little demand from diamond only players too as strategy discussions rarely happen at all.

Most of the well-known Diamond posters don't initiate discussions, IMO--they just chime in when someone else says something stupid.

Tbh I want to post well thought-out messages very often but I feel like there is no place for it.

GD is really nice but things just go too fast and un-noticed. Why would I take 2 hours+ to write an interesting post when nobody will be able to find it again anyways ? It will spark discussion for 2/3 pages at most and then nobody will be able to find it again.

I bet if you created an individual thread regarding whatever topic you wanted to discuss on the strategy forum, people will read it.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 21 2013 20:31 GMT
#2963
On June 22 2013 05:23 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 05:03 TheYango wrote:
On June 22 2013 04:52 Scip wrote:
On June 22 2013 04:44 Clinic wrote:
is there a particular reason why a diamond-only or similar forum doesn't exist?

The authorities don't want to and there is very little demand from diamond only players too as strategy discussions rarely happen at all.

Most of the well-known Diamond posters don't initiate discussions, IMO--they just chime in when someone else says something stupid.

Tbh I want to post well thought-out messages very often but I feel like there is no place for it.

GD is really nice but things just go too fast and un-noticed. Why would I take 2 hours+ to write an interesting post when nobody will be able to find it again anyways ? It will spark discussion for 2/3 pages at most and then nobody will be able to find it again.

If you feel your post adds a lot of info; could always make it its own thread.
liftlift > tsm
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 20:33:09
June 21 2013 20:32 GMT
#2964
On June 22 2013 05:30 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 05:23 mr_tolkien wrote:
On June 22 2013 05:03 TheYango wrote:
On June 22 2013 04:52 Scip wrote:
On June 22 2013 04:44 Clinic wrote:
is there a particular reason why a diamond-only or similar forum doesn't exist?

The authorities don't want to and there is very little demand from diamond only players too as strategy discussions rarely happen at all.

Most of the well-known Diamond posters don't initiate discussions, IMO--they just chime in when someone else says something stupid.

Tbh I want to post well thought-out messages very often but I feel like there is no place for it.

GD is really nice but things just go too fast and un-noticed. Why would I take 2 hours+ to write an interesting post when nobody will be able to find it again anyways ? It will spark discussion for 2/3 pages at most and then nobody will be able to find it again.

I bet if you created an individual thread regarding whatever topic you wanted to discuss on the strategy forum, people will read it.

LOL I made 1 topic in strategy forums but Caller stole it and fucked it up beyond recognition, instantly ending all discussion hahaha
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
June 21 2013 20:33 GMT
#2965
On June 22 2013 05:32 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 05:30 kainzero wrote:
On June 22 2013 05:23 mr_tolkien wrote:
On June 22 2013 05:03 TheYango wrote:
On June 22 2013 04:52 Scip wrote:
On June 22 2013 04:44 Clinic wrote:
is there a particular reason why a diamond-only or similar forum doesn't exist?

The authorities don't want to and there is very little demand from diamond only players too as strategy discussions rarely happen at all.

Most of the well-known Diamond posters don't initiate discussions, IMO--they just chime in when someone else says something stupid.

Tbh I want to post well thought-out messages very often but I feel like there is no place for it.

GD is really nice but things just go too fast and un-noticed. Why would I take 2 hours+ to write an interesting post when nobody will be able to find it again anyways ? It will spark discussion for 2/3 pages at most and then nobody will be able to find it again.

I bet if you created an individual thread regarding whatever topic you wanted to discuss on the strategy forum, people will read it.

LOL I made 1 topic in strategy forums but Craton stole it and fucked it up beyond recognition, instantly ending all discussion hahaha

I'm still right, though. People read it, lol. =)
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
June 21 2013 20:46 GMT
#2966
I am still proud of baiting 2 bans and 1 warning, admittedly that was the only accomplishment of the thread.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
SagaZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
France3460 Posts
June 21 2013 20:46 GMT
#2967
A question about the so called "soloqueue mentality"
So I'm not too big on the ranked soloqueue thing, I used to almost not do it at all and just play 5s. Thing is because of some dirty backstabing this is no longer an option. So i have been soloqueueing a bit and I find myself in odd soloqueue situations sometimes.
Since I'm not very good, most the games i play is like a bit of laning then everyone randomly rotate mid and aram it up for a bit, when we already destroyed their tower... So like my inner self is like "there's no point of being there, we can instead pressure top or something else", like there is nothing mid for us to take, the enemy team is mia and the team just wants to group there. So i'm like meh, I rather you know group with them and not do anything for a bit instead of them being caught 4v5. Keep in mind I still think it's a terrible decision being there, but it would be even worst not to be with the team. And then, the soloqueue magic happens, the enemy team pops out of the fog of war and come to fight us mid... for absolutly no reason either. We have no tower to defend, they have no tower to defend, but there's just this gentleman agreement to all come and duke it out midlane... SO we fight, and win the teamfight, making that "call" of going midlane a successfull one, but at the same time, it was only good cause the enemy team was equally as retarded as us..
So how u guys deal with the situation? Is my gut feeling complelty mistaken and I should go fight mid for the hell of it? Should I ditch the team to make the strategic choice i feel is better, but risk the rest of the team getting cauht like retards? I guess that climbing a bit in ranking will make this situation uncomon, but making decisions of fighting like this in the middle of nowhere for absolutly no objectives and getting rewarded for it feel like it actually turns you into a worst player, but allow you to climb the ladder.

tl;dr: follow a bad call with the rest of your team? or ignore it cause it's bad and ping them back furiously knowing that if the enemy is retarded the call will work anyway?
Be nice, buy wards and don't feed double buff.
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
June 21 2013 20:53 GMT
#2968
On June 22 2013 05:10 AsnSensation wrote:
ohm so I justplayed a dominion ashe game and I'm 100% sure that if you have manamune + q active, an autoattack doublestacks it

Tear and its upgrades aren't actually on a 3 second cooldown, but rather they're coded so they can trigger up to 2 times every 6 seconds.* This is how Manamune can trigger twice on Ashe Q+Auto.


* is this how it really works? "2 times every 6 seconds" is subtly different from "gains a charge every 3 seconds, can store up to two charges, AAs/mana expenditures consume a charge to give +4 mana"
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
June 21 2013 20:55 GMT
#2969
On June 22 2013 05:46 SagaZ wrote:
A question about the so called "soloqueue mentality"
So I'm not too big on the ranked soloqueue thing, I used to almost not do it at all and just play 5s. Thing is because of some dirty backstabing this is no longer an option. So i have been soloqueueing a bit and I find myself in odd soloqueue situations sometimes.
Since I'm not very good, most the games i play is like a bit of laning then everyone randomly rotate mid and aram it up for a bit, when we already destroyed their tower... So like my inner self is like "there's no point of being there, we can instead pressure top or something else", like there is nothing mid for us to take, the enemy team is mia and the team just wants to group there. So i'm like meh, I rather you know group with them and not do anything for a bit instead of them being caught 4v5. Keep in mind I still think it's a terrible decision being there, but it would be even worst not to be with the team. And then, the soloqueue magic happens, the enemy team pops out of the fog of war and come to fight us mid... for absolutly no reason either. We have no tower to defend, they have no tower to defend, but there's just this gentleman agreement to all come and duke it out midlane... SO we fight, and win the teamfight, making that "call" of going midlane a successfull one, but at the same time, it was only good cause the enemy team was equally as retarded as us..
So how u guys deal with the situation? Is my gut feeling complelty mistaken and I should go fight mid for the hell of it? Should I ditch the team to make the strategic choice i feel is better, but risk the rest of the team getting cauht like retards? I guess that climbing a bit in ranking will make this situation uncomon, but making decisions of fighting like this in the middle of nowhere for absolutly no objectives and getting rewarded for it feel like it actually turns you into a worst player, but allow you to climb the ladder.

tl;dr: follow a bad call with the rest of your team? or ignore it cause it's bad and ping them back furiously knowing that if the enemy is retarded the call will work anyway?

Better to follow a bad call as 5 than to go against it as 1
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
June 21 2013 20:58 GMT
#2970
On June 22 2013 05:55 Nos- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 05:46 SagaZ wrote:
A question about the so called "soloqueue mentality"
So I'm not too big on the ranked soloqueue thing, I used to almost not do it at all and just play 5s. Thing is because of some dirty backstabing this is no longer an option. So i have been soloqueueing a bit and I find myself in odd soloqueue situations sometimes.
Since I'm not very good, most the games i play is like a bit of laning then everyone randomly rotate mid and aram it up for a bit, when we already destroyed their tower... So like my inner self is like "there's no point of being there, we can instead pressure top or something else", like there is nothing mid for us to take, the enemy team is mia and the team just wants to group there. So i'm like meh, I rather you know group with them and not do anything for a bit instead of them being caught 4v5. Keep in mind I still think it's a terrible decision being there, but it would be even worst not to be with the team. And then, the soloqueue magic happens, the enemy team pops out of the fog of war and come to fight us mid... for absolutly no reason either. We have no tower to defend, they have no tower to defend, but there's just this gentleman agreement to all come and duke it out midlane... SO we fight, and win the teamfight, making that "call" of going midlane a successfull one, but at the same time, it was only good cause the enemy team was equally as retarded as us..
So how u guys deal with the situation? Is my gut feeling complelty mistaken and I should go fight mid for the hell of it? Should I ditch the team to make the strategic choice i feel is better, but risk the rest of the team getting cauht like retards? I guess that climbing a bit in ranking will make this situation uncomon, but making decisions of fighting like this in the middle of nowhere for absolutly no objectives and getting rewarded for it feel like it actually turns you into a worst player, but allow you to climb the ladder.

tl;dr: follow a bad call with the rest of your team? or ignore it cause it's bad and ping them back furiously knowing that if the enemy is retarded the call will work anyway?

Better to follow a bad call as 5 than to go against it as 1

Completely disagree. How can you win more than any bad player if you follow bad calls just as they do?
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 21:07:07
June 21 2013 21:06 GMT
#2971
On June 22 2013 05:46 SagaZ wrote:

Momentum is pretty important for that, so if you can get people to listen to you and make calls to keep them busy you can avoid that. I have it a bit less now, but until I hit mid-Silver I (and even then till recently) it was pretty common, and I thought it a bit annoying because there'd only be people chilling mid until a big wave forms top or bot, someone has to go deal with it, and the other team gets to push.

It's also often associated with poor warding, making it risky to go get top or bot outer if they're still up because you can get flanked/intercepted, or since they're chilling mid the enemy team can just push to your inner mid tower.
I found that rotating top and/or bot as soon as possible to get those towers down is pretty important (or just holding your mid while somebody pushes the enemy tower once he's lost his and they rotate, easier bot usually), and trying to get the team to fight for objectives, like ward nash and the area between mid and drake, and move toward the drake when it's there, see if the enemy team tries to contest, etc.
Then you can also ward deeper in their jungle (say, the buffs) once the outer towers are down, tell people to push side lanes, and try to catch enemy champions isolated.
Personal impression here is that people feel that they need to "do something" in an active sense, as in fighting/trying to push/etc., they usually have trouble seeing how important posturing and looking for opportunities can be, despite it being basically "remain out of vision and ward their buffs/jungle paths". Timing stuff like that and drakes can help finding an objective.

(Fwiw, I have trouble myself once all outer towers are down, drake is unavailable and there's no clear lead like 10 kills and 2 drakes ahead with similar farm. Need to work on that, there's probably 1. ward their jungle and use buffs as additional objectives 2. learn to assess both team's current strength better, and don't be afraid to push when yours is the strongest.)
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 21:14:42
June 21 2013 21:14 GMT
#2972
On June 22 2013 05:46 SagaZ wrote:
A question about the so called "soloqueue mentality"
So I'm not too big on the ranked soloqueue thing, I used to almost not do it at all and just play 5s. Thing is because of some dirty backstabing this is no longer an option. So i have been soloqueueing a bit and I find myself in odd soloqueue situations sometimes.
Since I'm not very good, most the games i play is like a bit of laning then everyone randomly rotate mid and aram it up for a bit, when we already destroyed their tower... So like my inner self is like "there's no point of being there, we can instead pressure top or something else", like there is nothing mid for us to take, the enemy team is mia and the team just wants to group there. So i'm like meh, I rather you know group with them and not do anything for a bit instead of them being caught 4v5. Keep in mind I still think it's a terrible decision being there, but it would be even worst not to be with the team. And then, the soloqueue magic happens, the enemy team pops out of the fog of war and come to fight us mid... for absolutly no reason either. We have no tower to defend, they have no tower to defend, but there's just this gentleman agreement to all come and duke it out midlane... SO we fight, and win the teamfight, making that "call" of going midlane a successfull one, but at the same time, it was only good cause the enemy team was equally as retarded as us..
So how u guys deal with the situation? Is my gut feeling complelty mistaken and I should go fight mid for the hell of it? Should I ditch the team to make the strategic choice i feel is better, but risk the rest of the team getting cauht like retards? I guess that climbing a bit in ranking will make this situation uncomon, but making decisions of fighting like this in the middle of nowhere for absolutly no objectives and getting rewarded for it feel like it actually turns you into a worst player, but allow you to climb the ladder.

tl;dr: follow a bad call with the rest of your team? or ignore it cause it's bad and ping them back furiously knowing that if the enemy is retarded the call will work anyway?


spam pings and chat like a retard if you're really trying hard to win

otherwise just do w\e the fuck u want
ie: IM GOING BOT BACK OFF/DONT ENGAGE MID then spam v ping 5 times

sometimes they wont lsiten but more often than not people will listen since 1. they have no idea wtf to do 2. they might as well listen to the first/only call they ehar
TranslatorBaa!
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
June 21 2013 21:15 GMT
#2973
Sometimes you just have to say "what you're advocating is stupid and here's why." If you give a good reason, the rest of your team will probably ignore the person who is advocating it, especially if you refuse to go along with it.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 21:16:11
June 21 2013 21:15 GMT
#2974
On June 22 2013 05:55 Nos- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 05:46 SagaZ wrote:
A question about the so called "soloqueue mentality"
So I'm not too big on the ranked soloqueue thing, I used to almost not do it at all and just play 5s. Thing is because of some dirty backstabing this is no longer an option. So i have been soloqueueing a bit and I find myself in odd soloqueue situations sometimes.
Since I'm not very good, most the games i play is like a bit of laning then everyone randomly rotate mid and aram it up for a bit, when we already destroyed their tower... So like my inner self is like "there's no point of being there, we can instead pressure top or something else", like there is nothing mid for us to take, the enemy team is mia and the team just wants to group there. So i'm like meh, I rather you know group with them and not do anything for a bit instead of them being caught 4v5. Keep in mind I still think it's a terrible decision being there, but it would be even worst not to be with the team. And then, the soloqueue magic happens, the enemy team pops out of the fog of war and come to fight us mid... for absolutly no reason either. We have no tower to defend, they have no tower to defend, but there's just this gentleman agreement to all come and duke it out midlane... SO we fight, and win the teamfight, making that "call" of going midlane a successfull one, but at the same time, it was only good cause the enemy team was equally as retarded as us..
So how u guys deal with the situation? Is my gut feeling complelty mistaken and I should go fight mid for the hell of it? Should I ditch the team to make the strategic choice i feel is better, but risk the rest of the team getting cauht like retards? I guess that climbing a bit in ranking will make this situation uncomon, but making decisions of fighting like this in the middle of nowhere for absolutly no objectives and getting rewarded for it feel like it actually turns you into a worst player, but allow you to climb the ladder.

tl;dr: follow a bad call with the rest of your team? or ignore it cause it's bad and ping them back furiously knowing that if the enemy is retarded the call will work anyway?

Better to follow a bad call as 5 than to go against it as 1


maybe definitely in arranged play, in solo q it's kind of a toss-up/situation dependent
TranslatorBaa!
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
June 21 2013 21:16 GMT
#2975
i would not spam chat, only pings, they dont show in tribunal.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
June 21 2013 21:16 GMT
#2976
On June 22 2013 05:03 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 04:52 Scip wrote:
On June 22 2013 04:44 Clinic wrote:
is there a particular reason why a diamond-only or similar forum doesn't exist?

The authorities don't want to and there is very little demand from diamond only players too as strategy discussions rarely happen at all.

Most of the well-known Diamond posters don't initiate discussions, IMO--they just chime in when someone else says something stupid.


Capricious got tons of love during Best Riven NA!
Freeeeeeedom
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
June 21 2013 21:16 GMT
#2977
On June 22 2013 05:58 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 05:55 Nos- wrote:
On June 22 2013 05:46 SagaZ wrote:
A question about the so called "soloqueue mentality"
So I'm not too big on the ranked soloqueue thing, I used to almost not do it at all and just play 5s. Thing is because of some dirty backstabing this is no longer an option. So i have been soloqueueing a bit and I find myself in odd soloqueue situations sometimes.
Since I'm not very good, most the games i play is like a bit of laning then everyone randomly rotate mid and aram it up for a bit, when we already destroyed their tower... So like my inner self is like "there's no point of being there, we can instead pressure top or something else", like there is nothing mid for us to take, the enemy team is mia and the team just wants to group there. So i'm like meh, I rather you know group with them and not do anything for a bit instead of them being caught 4v5. Keep in mind I still think it's a terrible decision being there, but it would be even worst not to be with the team. And then, the soloqueue magic happens, the enemy team pops out of the fog of war and come to fight us mid... for absolutly no reason either. We have no tower to defend, they have no tower to defend, but there's just this gentleman agreement to all come and duke it out midlane... SO we fight, and win the teamfight, making that "call" of going midlane a successfull one, but at the same time, it was only good cause the enemy team was equally as retarded as us..
So how u guys deal with the situation? Is my gut feeling complelty mistaken and I should go fight mid for the hell of it? Should I ditch the team to make the strategic choice i feel is better, but risk the rest of the team getting cauht like retards? I guess that climbing a bit in ranking will make this situation uncomon, but making decisions of fighting like this in the middle of nowhere for absolutly no objectives and getting rewarded for it feel like it actually turns you into a worst player, but allow you to climb the ladder.

tl;dr: follow a bad call with the rest of your team? or ignore it cause it's bad and ping them back furiously knowing that if the enemy is retarded the call will work anyway?

Better to follow a bad call as 5 than to go against it as 1

Completely disagree. How can you win more than any bad player if you follow bad calls just as they do?

the best thing to do is cut your losses and start calling the shots in the game asap
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 21:18:58
June 21 2013 21:18 GMT
#2978
On June 22 2013 06:16 LaNague wrote:
i would not spam chat, only pings, they dont show in tribunal.


nothing wrong with telling your team what to do o_O

at worst they disagree and flame u, in which case it's not like you're getting banned
TranslatorBaa!
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
June 21 2013 21:20 GMT
#2979
On June 22 2013 06:15 zer0das wrote:
Sometimes you just have to say "what you're advocating is stupid and here's why." If you give a good reason, the rest of your team will probably ignore the person who is advocating it, especially if you refuse to go along with it.


More likely is you'll get banned really lol.I did.I used to do this but now I just troll people and sometimes flame.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
June 21 2013 21:22 GMT
#2980
On June 22 2013 06:20 nafta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 06:15 zer0das wrote:
Sometimes you just have to say "what you're advocating is stupid and here's why." If you give a good reason, the rest of your team will probably ignore the person who is advocating it, especially if you refuse to go along with it.


More likely is you'll get banned really lol.I did.I used to do this but now I just troll people and sometimes flame.


Why would you get banned? If you're giving intelligent reasons, no one on tribunal is going to hold that against you as long as you're not toxic.
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE161
SpeCial 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
Sharp 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever570
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
Doublelift4616
Counter-Strike
taco 304
Other Games
summit1g5918
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0347
ToD97
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick666
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV155
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP78
• poizon28 40
• davetesta26
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
15h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.