• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10381 users

[Patch 3.06: Lissandra Patch] General Discussion - Page 116

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 189 Next
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
May 08 2013 18:54 GMT
#2301
meh, I was actually hoping WCG wouldn't pick up lol so we can focus on leagues that we actually care about like LCS
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 19:04:44
May 08 2013 18:54 GMT
#2302
As I mentioned there, the biggest part about this isn't how it applies to WCG specifically, but how according to the rumor, it applies to ANY NeoTV-hosted event that could potentially have both games (akin to how MLG/IEM/IPL were not allowed to run DotA alongside LoL).

In the immediate future, this means Starswar 8 won't have DotA, even though Starswar 7 had both games.

I'm a little apprehensive about the precedent Riot set negotiating exclusivity agreements with MLG/IEM/IPL. While Riot were good-intentioned in their dealings (ensuring that the use of Riot money is not indirectly spent on their competitors), I expect Tencent to be somewhat more heavy-handed due to the nature of business in China, which means this could get pretty messy if Perfect World starts fighting back (and potentially just bad for Esports in general).

On May 09 2013 03:49 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2013 03:42 nojitosunrise wrote:
http://www.gosugamers.net/lol/news/24017-wcg-2013-drops-dota-2-for-league-of-legends


No matter what that's a huge dick move, only made less obnoxious by WCG's rapid and precipitous decline.

NeoTV hosts other, more prominent, Chinese events. They hosted Starswar/Starswar League.
Moderator
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
May 08 2013 19:02 GMT
#2303
There are more updates in the Champion Teaser post, but I don't have time to compile them all.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=37517935#37517935

Flip through for some good times. I really like how they're doing this one.
It's your boy Guzma!
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 19:15:38
May 08 2013 19:08 GMT
#2304
On May 08 2013 22:14 Alaric wrote:
I mainly use LoL Nexus to know who's premade (and when to expect camping whichever way all lanes go) but I've came to appreciate it when people run a bunch of crit runes, because when they don't have AD you can't know if it's ArPen or something else and crit runes are lame. :<



I had this happen to me in a sort of practice game. I randomly played top, and the GP top ran crit runes to cheese. I was reallllllly salty about this. I didn't expect it, and those crits are not fun at all. Interestingly, I lost lane hard, but the rest of my team won game while I farmed top for about 25 mins. Even then I was behind, but team was good enough to win game. good times.

Sorry for the random story time!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
May 08 2013 19:15 GMT
#2305
On May 09 2013 04:02 Requizen wrote:
There are more updates in the Champion Teaser post, but I don't have time to compile them all.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=37517935#37517935

Flip through for some good times. I really like how they're doing this one.


That's awesome. Also, the shipping is strong with this thread.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
May 08 2013 19:31 GMT
#2306
On May 09 2013 04:15 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2013 04:02 Requizen wrote:
There are more updates in the Champion Teaser post, but I don't have time to compile them all.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=37517935#37517935

Flip through for some good times. I really like how they're doing this one.


That's awesome. Also, the shipping is strong with this thread.

Never underestimate the passion fans an have when arguing about their favourite OTP.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 19:33:12
May 08 2013 19:32 GMT
#2307
On May 09 2013 03:54 TheYango wrote:
As I mentioned there, the biggest part about this isn't how it applies to WCG specifically, but how according to the rumor, it applies to ANY NeoTV-hosted event that could potentially have both games (akin to how MLG/IEM/IPL were not allowed to run DotA alongside LoL).

In the immediate future, this means Starswar 8 won't have DotA, even though Starswar 7 had both games.

I'm a little apprehensive about the precedent Riot set negotiating exclusivity agreements with MLG/IEM/IPL. While Riot were good-intentioned in their dealings (ensuring that the use of Riot money is not indirectly spent on their competitors), I expect Tencent to be somewhat more heavy-handed due to the nature of business in China, which means this could get pretty messy if Perfect World starts fighting back (and potentially just bad for Esports in general).

Show nested quote +
On May 09 2013 03:49 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On May 09 2013 03:42 nojitosunrise wrote:
http://www.gosugamers.net/lol/news/24017-wcg-2013-drops-dota-2-for-league-of-legends


No matter what that's a huge dick move, only made less obnoxious by WCG's rapid and precipitous decline.

NeoTV hosts other, more prominent, Chinese events. They hosted Starswar/Starswar League.


Even though it might be a bad thing, it's totally understandable from a business point of view. I'd be very surprised if this didn't happen. DotA and LoL are in direct competition with each other, after all.

Also, I didn't know it was called "League of Lesbians" until I read the comments.

Hey gurl.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
May 08 2013 19:35 GMT
#2308
On May 09 2013 03:54 TheYango wrote:
As I mentioned there, the biggest part about this isn't how it applies to WCG specifically, but how according to the rumor, it applies to ANY NeoTV-hosted event that could potentially have both games (akin to how MLG/IEM/IPL were not allowed to run DotA alongside LoL).

In the immediate future, this means Starswar 8 won't have DotA, even though Starswar 7 had both games.

I'm a little apprehensive about the precedent Riot set negotiating exclusivity agreements with MLG/IEM/IPL. While Riot were good-intentioned in their dealings (ensuring that the use of Riot money is not indirectly spent on their competitors), I expect Tencent to be somewhat more heavy-handed due to the nature of business in China, which means this could get pretty messy if Perfect World starts fighting back (and potentially just bad for Esports in general).

Show nested quote +
On May 09 2013 03:49 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On May 09 2013 03:42 nojitosunrise wrote:
http://www.gosugamers.net/lol/news/24017-wcg-2013-drops-dota-2-for-league-of-legends


No matter what that's a huge dick move, only made less obnoxious by WCG's rapid and precipitous decline.

NeoTV hosts other, more prominent, Chinese events. They hosted Starswar/Starswar League.


I did not know that. My initial reaction was good riddance since they did such a piss poor job last time round. The bigger picture does sounds rather bleak. I don't really get why Riot is pushing this since they have created their own thriving ecosystem which will never really be threatened. Seems like needless stirring.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 19:47:33
May 08 2013 19:42 GMT
#2309
First Mordekaiser game since the QoL changes on his ult (ARAM) and I've had a really hard time controlling the ghost. Like, I'd press R, but he would only move half the time, and stop moving after a few steps, forcing me to spam it. R wouldn't take attack commands, only alt+right click. Is that the same for Annie and stuff? Is it always that clunky?

Also next time I take MS quints. Trying to get in range of Corki against Cassiopeia+Soraka was hell. (And boring after awhile. Soraka is boring as hell for ARAMs, especially with Rylai. Makes the game so stale.)
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
May 08 2013 19:43 GMT
#2310
Faker's big play from last night:

[image loading]
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
May 08 2013 19:45 GMT
#2311
Anyone have any ideas who is good against a Trundle top? I feel like he heals for so much, I kept nearly killing him but he'd always get away, and once he got BotRK it was so much pain.
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
May 08 2013 19:45 GMT
#2312
On May 09 2013 04:42 Alaric wrote:
First Mordekaiser game since the QoL changes on his ult (ARAM) and I've had a really hard time controlling the ghost. Like, I'd press R, but he would only move half the time, and stop moving after a few steps, forcing me to spam it. R wouldn't take attack commands, only alt+right click. Is that the same for Annie and stuff? Is it always that clunky?

I usually don't have problems R-attacking with annie, just have my mouse hovering over the target as I press R (similar to Urgot's lock-on). I use smartcast so I'm not sure if that makes a difference though.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
May 08 2013 19:51 GMT
#2313
On May 09 2013 04:31 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2013 04:15 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On May 09 2013 04:02 Requizen wrote:
There are more updates in the Champion Teaser post, but I don't have time to compile them all.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=37517935#37517935

Flip through for some good times. I really like how they're doing this one.


That's awesome. Also, the shipping is strong with this thread.

Never underestimate the passion fans an have when arguing about their favourite OTP.


Zatara 4eva
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
nojitosunrise
Profile Joined August 2011
United States6188 Posts
May 08 2013 19:53 GMT
#2314
On May 09 2013 04:32 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2013 03:54 TheYango wrote:
As I mentioned there, the biggest part about this isn't how it applies to WCG specifically, but how according to the rumor, it applies to ANY NeoTV-hosted event that could potentially have both games (akin to how MLG/IEM/IPL were not allowed to run DotA alongside LoL).

In the immediate future, this means Starswar 8 won't have DotA, even though Starswar 7 had both games.

I'm a little apprehensive about the precedent Riot set negotiating exclusivity agreements with MLG/IEM/IPL. While Riot were good-intentioned in their dealings (ensuring that the use of Riot money is not indirectly spent on their competitors), I expect Tencent to be somewhat more heavy-handed due to the nature of business in China, which means this could get pretty messy if Perfect World starts fighting back (and potentially just bad for Esports in general).

On May 09 2013 03:49 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On May 09 2013 03:42 nojitosunrise wrote:
http://www.gosugamers.net/lol/news/24017-wcg-2013-drops-dota-2-for-league-of-legends


No matter what that's a huge dick move, only made less obnoxious by WCG's rapid and precipitous decline.

NeoTV hosts other, more prominent, Chinese events. They hosted Starswar/Starswar League.


Even though it might be a bad thing, it's totally understandable from a business point of view. I'd be very surprised if this didn't happen. DotA and LoL are in direct competition with each other, after all.

.


Exactly.

You don't see Pepsi and Coke offered in the same restaurant.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 08 2013 20:07 GMT
#2315
I'm afraid to bring this up, but what do people think about team analysts on the Asian teams? Back to the old argument about 'you have to be a high level player to understand the game...'

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1dxulj/azubu_taipei_assassins_add_theorycrafter_to/
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
May 08 2013 20:08 GMT
#2316
On May 09 2013 04:53 nojitosunrise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2013 04:32 Ketara wrote:
On May 09 2013 03:54 TheYango wrote:
As I mentioned there, the biggest part about this isn't how it applies to WCG specifically, but how according to the rumor, it applies to ANY NeoTV-hosted event that could potentially have both games (akin to how MLG/IEM/IPL were not allowed to run DotA alongside LoL).

In the immediate future, this means Starswar 8 won't have DotA, even though Starswar 7 had both games.

I'm a little apprehensive about the precedent Riot set negotiating exclusivity agreements with MLG/IEM/IPL. While Riot were good-intentioned in their dealings (ensuring that the use of Riot money is not indirectly spent on their competitors), I expect Tencent to be somewhat more heavy-handed due to the nature of business in China, which means this could get pretty messy if Perfect World starts fighting back (and potentially just bad for Esports in general).

On May 09 2013 03:49 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On May 09 2013 03:42 nojitosunrise wrote:
http://www.gosugamers.net/lol/news/24017-wcg-2013-drops-dota-2-for-league-of-legends


No matter what that's a huge dick move, only made less obnoxious by WCG's rapid and precipitous decline.

NeoTV hosts other, more prominent, Chinese events. They hosted Starswar/Starswar League.


Even though it might be a bad thing, it's totally understandable from a business point of view. I'd be very surprised if this didn't happen. DotA and LoL are in direct competition with each other, after all.

.


Exactly.

You don't see Pepsi and Coke offered in the same restaurant.


Coke is for casuals

Also did you know that Trundle pillar can stop Corki's valk? Bam, right out of the sky.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 08 2013 20:13 GMT
#2317
On May 09 2013 05:08 sob3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2013 04:53 nojitosunrise wrote:
On May 09 2013 04:32 Ketara wrote:
On May 09 2013 03:54 TheYango wrote:
As I mentioned there, the biggest part about this isn't how it applies to WCG specifically, but how according to the rumor, it applies to ANY NeoTV-hosted event that could potentially have both games (akin to how MLG/IEM/IPL were not allowed to run DotA alongside LoL).

In the immediate future, this means Starswar 8 won't have DotA, even though Starswar 7 had both games.

I'm a little apprehensive about the precedent Riot set negotiating exclusivity agreements with MLG/IEM/IPL. While Riot were good-intentioned in their dealings (ensuring that the use of Riot money is not indirectly spent on their competitors), I expect Tencent to be somewhat more heavy-handed due to the nature of business in China, which means this could get pretty messy if Perfect World starts fighting back (and potentially just bad for Esports in general).

On May 09 2013 03:49 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On May 09 2013 03:42 nojitosunrise wrote:
http://www.gosugamers.net/lol/news/24017-wcg-2013-drops-dota-2-for-league-of-legends


No matter what that's a huge dick move, only made less obnoxious by WCG's rapid and precipitous decline.

NeoTV hosts other, more prominent, Chinese events. They hosted Starswar/Starswar League.


Even though it might be a bad thing, it's totally understandable from a business point of view. I'd be very surprised if this didn't happen. DotA and LoL are in direct competition with each other, after all.

.


Exactly.

You don't see Pepsi and Coke offered in the same restaurant.


Coke is for casuals

Also did you know that Trundle pillar can stop Corki's valk? Bam, right out of the sky.

It's a displacement, so yeah, like Headbutt for example.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Vanka
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
China1336 Posts
May 08 2013 20:13 GMT
#2318
On May 09 2013 05:08 sob3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2013 04:53 nojitosunrise wrote:
On May 09 2013 04:32 Ketara wrote:
On May 09 2013 03:54 TheYango wrote:
As I mentioned there, the biggest part about this isn't how it applies to WCG specifically, but how according to the rumor, it applies to ANY NeoTV-hosted event that could potentially have both games (akin to how MLG/IEM/IPL were not allowed to run DotA alongside LoL).

In the immediate future, this means Starswar 8 won't have DotA, even though Starswar 7 had both games.

I'm a little apprehensive about the precedent Riot set negotiating exclusivity agreements with MLG/IEM/IPL. While Riot were good-intentioned in their dealings (ensuring that the use of Riot money is not indirectly spent on their competitors), I expect Tencent to be somewhat more heavy-handed due to the nature of business in China, which means this could get pretty messy if Perfect World starts fighting back (and potentially just bad for Esports in general).

On May 09 2013 03:49 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On May 09 2013 03:42 nojitosunrise wrote:
http://www.gosugamers.net/lol/news/24017-wcg-2013-drops-dota-2-for-league-of-legends


No matter what that's a huge dick move, only made less obnoxious by WCG's rapid and precipitous decline.

NeoTV hosts other, more prominent, Chinese events. They hosted Starswar/Starswar League.


Even though it might be a bad thing, it's totally understandable from a business point of view. I'd be very surprised if this didn't happen. DotA and LoL are in direct competition with each other, after all.

.


Exactly.

You don't see Pepsi and Coke offered in the same restaurant.


Coke is for casuals

Also did you know that Trundle pillar can stop Corki's valk? Bam, right out of the sky.

I think all knockups/displacements can interrupt trist/corki's jumps. Have gotten caught in pretty ridiculous fashions a whole bunch of times


SagaZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
France3460 Posts
May 08 2013 20:16 GMT
#2319
Pillar even stop ZAC midair when he jumps
Be nice, buy wards and don't feed double buff.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 08 2013 20:16 GMT
#2320
yo, how do i build new trundle top

im vs riven

quick gogo
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 189 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM756
IndyStarCraft 173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 756
Reynor 345
ByuN 279
TKL 263
IndyStarCraft 173
Railgan 78
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Terrorterran 21
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi1047
Counter-Strike
fl0m4617
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1565
B2W.Neo727
Beastyqt668
Khaldor491
Mlord485
olofmeister385
KnowMe319
crisheroes166
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 13
• Adnapsc2 8
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach19
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV519
League of Legends
• Nemesis3283
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1484
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 53m
OSC
6h 53m
Replay Cast
6h 53m
OSC
19h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.