• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War665.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13099 users

[Patch 3.06: Lissandra Patch] General Discussion - Page 114

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 189 Next
EquilasH
Profile Joined April 2009
Denmark2142 Posts
May 08 2013 15:13 GMT
#2261
I think you started decaying Teut, you are at 16 points atm - weren't you at around 60 before?
wat
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 15:29:14
May 08 2013 15:27 GMT
#2262
On May 08 2013 23:42 thenexusp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 22:55 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, 2 days ago, after duoing with Soloside, I fell out of Diamond 4 after one loss at 0 LP.

I was fortunately able to get 4 straight wins to get back into D4.

But then yesterday, after a combination of duoing with Soloside and learning Lissandra, I have had 5 straight losses at 0 LP and still haven't fallen out of D4 again.

This system confuses me.

You can't get demoted right after being promoted, there is immunity coded into the system. Not sure if it's coded as # of days or # of games. (Probably # of games, I think around 5)


Also keep in mind if you lose 1 then win 4 in a row, your hidden MMR is going to be higher than when you started even though you're at Diamond IV 0 LP both times. If your hidden MMR is high enough, you also won't get demoted even if you're at 0 LP


I've heard that the immunity is only for your very first game after being promoted, which I can also verify firsthand.

I've A: Gotten promoted, immediately after lost 2 games in a row and been demoted.

I've also B: Gotten promoted, won the next game, then lost the following game to go back to 0 points, then lost the game after that and been demoted.

All of the above playing back to back, so time not a factor.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
May 08 2013 15:28 GMT
#2263
On May 08 2013 23:58 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 22:48 OutlaW- wrote:
Hey, at least you know some girls that play. I'd kill for a czech friend to play with me

hi

You two make such a cute couple.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 15:31:01
May 08 2013 15:30 GMT
#2264
On May 09 2013 00:13 EquilasH wrote:
I think you started decaying Teut, you are at 16 points atm - weren't you at around 60 before?


REAL
this calls for emergency measures
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 16:07:53
May 08 2013 15:36 GMT
#2265
iirc if you look at somebody's profile, in the League tab it says right above the "most played" champions if somebody's considered inactive (and thus decaying). Apparently after awhile you completely disappear from the ladder (one guy is nowhere to be seen in his league, despite viewing it via his profile).

Edit: yup, it says you're inactive.
Also I just came across a premade botlane that shared the rune stats. Ezreal with AD marks/quints and AS seals/glyphs, Thresh with armour seals, MR glyphs, and a mix of both for marks and quints.
I was playing Leona.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 15:39:58
May 08 2013 15:39 GMT
#2266
On May 09 2013 00:28 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 23:58 Scip wrote:
On May 08 2013 22:48 OutlaW- wrote:
Hey, at least you know some girls that play. I'd kill for a czech friend to play with me

hi

You two make such a cute couple.

Somehow I have a feeling that I'm the person he'd kill in order to make a czech friend LOl
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 15:42:18
May 08 2013 15:41 GMT
#2267
Really? I was going to say it would be himself
LOL

shit this is getting a bit x-rated for TL but im patching
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
May 08 2013 15:54 GMT
#2268
Carry my scrub ass from bronze for ezpz ranked games teut :D
Useless wet fish.
Vanka
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
China1336 Posts
May 08 2013 16:29 GMT
#2269
Xpeke is playing vayne botlane vs rekkles on cait. Something about this tickles me XD.

(Forellenlord on blitz support for rekkles too)
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 16:50:57
May 08 2013 16:42 GMT
#2270
On May 09 2013 00:54 Capped wrote:
Carry my scrub ass from bronze for ezpz ranked games teut :D


why the fuck would i want to play an easy game

i had a nice game where i got carried like fuck as ad carry got really fed and then threw it at the end when everyone else scaled off and i got caught by assassins like 3 times (kha diana). Maybe i should blame my janna for not saving me those times!!!
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
May 08 2013 16:51 GMT
#2271
Because...you love me?
Useless wet fish.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
May 08 2013 17:01 GMT
#2272
i dont even know your ID
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 08 2013 17:04 GMT
#2273
On May 09 2013 01:42 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2013 00:54 Capped wrote:
Carry my scrub ass from bronze for ezpz ranked games teut :D


why the fuck would i want to play an easy game

i had a nice game where i got carried like fuck as ad carry got really fed and then threw it at the end when everyone else scaled off and i got caught by assassins like 3 times (kha diana). Maybe i should blame my janna for not saving me those times!!!


Isn't that the worst? When you just wanna rage, but it's really your fault - worst feeling ever for me. Even if I have feeders and lose, sometimes I can take solace in the fact that I did well. But those games it's just like "wow I'm bad fuck me"
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
May 08 2013 17:07 GMT
#2274
My ID's Capped92 btw, see, its lovable xD
Useless wet fish.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
May 08 2013 17:09 GMT
#2275
On May 09 2013 02:04 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2013 01:42 Slayer91 wrote:
On May 09 2013 00:54 Capped wrote:
Carry my scrub ass from bronze for ezpz ranked games teut :D


why the fuck would i want to play an easy game

i had a nice game where i got carried like fuck as ad carry got really fed and then threw it at the end when everyone else scaled off and i got caught by assassins like 3 times (kha diana). Maybe i should blame my janna for not saving me those times!!!


Isn't that the worst? When you just wanna rage, but it's really your fault - worst feeling ever for me. Even if I have feeders and lose, sometimes I can take solace in the fact that I did well. But those games it's just like "wow I'm bad fuck me"

I am literally the worst player in those situations, because as soon as someone calls me out for playing bad and I know I'm playing bad, I tell them they're muted, mute both teams, and then proceed to splitpush or do whatever the fuck I feel like because I know I'm useless at that point.

I don't respond well to criticism.

Also I'm kind of a dick.
It's your boy Guzma!
GoSuChicken
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany1726 Posts
May 08 2013 17:11 GMT
#2276
I feel so lucky to be able to play league with my girlfriend :D
Such a good experience
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
May 08 2013 17:14 GMT
#2277
On May 09 2013 02:11 GoSuChicken wrote:
I feel so lucky to be able to play league with my girlfriend :D
Such a good experience

Not sure if sarcastic XD
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
May 08 2013 17:15 GMT
#2278
On May 09 2013 02:04 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2013 01:42 Slayer91 wrote:
On May 09 2013 00:54 Capped wrote:
Carry my scrub ass from bronze for ezpz ranked games teut :D


why the fuck would i want to play an easy game

i had a nice game where i got carried like fuck as ad carry got really fed and then threw it at the end when everyone else scaled off and i got caught by assassins like 3 times (kha diana). Maybe i should blame my janna for not saving me those times!!!


Isn't that the worst? When you just wanna rage, but it's really your fault - worst feeling ever for me. Even if I have feeders and lose, sometimes I can take solace in the fact that I did well. But those games it's just like "wow I'm bad fuck me"


yeah its the worst for sure
its like we were so close to being able to finish at one point as well, sad day.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
May 08 2013 17:21 GMT
#2279
New champion tease

[image loading]

Hey, everyone. Ezreal here.

Normally, I wouldn't ask for help. I've come across a lot of interesting relics in my travels, but never anything like these.

I've gathered everything on my desk for all of you to take a look. The important thing is that these relics were found all over Runeterra, and they date from different and completely unconnected eras. The thing is… they all share one similarity: they show a dark figure, clearly inhuman, wielding a jagged blade.

This is a mystery I'm not sure I want solved. From what I can gather so far, this dark figure has been at the center of many bloody conflicts and tales of war.

What do you think? Who is this figure, and what role has he played in Runeterra's history?

Oh, and if you really want to hear some of the stories about these things… I'll tell them, but some of them aren't pretty.


Sounds to me to be the unknown figure in Trynd's new lore. Dark figure with a big sword, heralding conflict, etc.
It's your boy Guzma!
Mondeezy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1938 Posts
May 08 2013 17:24 GMT
#2280
On May 09 2013 02:04 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2013 01:42 Slayer91 wrote:
On May 09 2013 00:54 Capped wrote:
Carry my scrub ass from bronze for ezpz ranked games teut :D


why the fuck would i want to play an easy game

i had a nice game where i got carried like fuck as ad carry got really fed and then threw it at the end when everyone else scaled off and i got caught by assassins like 3 times (kha diana). Maybe i should blame my janna for not saving me those times!!!


Isn't that the worst? When you just wanna rage, but it's really your fault - worst feeling ever for me. Even if I have feeders and lose, sometimes I can take solace in the fact that I did well. But those games it's just like "wow I'm bad fuck me"


Yeah...especially when your teammates start pointing out every damn mistake you make. That shit grinds my gears like no other, usually results in me playing worse and muting everyone.

Yeah, Sir Douchetron, I know I'm playing like crap, stop pointing it out because it's sure as hell not helping.

Also - I feel bad playing champs I'm not great with in ranked. I'm at the point with a couple of them (Ori, Rumble, Diana) where I can smash normals but get owned in ranked, and I hate burdening my team by getting dumpstered on when I get a matchup I can't play well.
LoL NA: Mondeezy - TL - Riven <3
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 189 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta0
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10200
Artosis 626
ZZZero.O 124
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
Doublelift5059
JimRising 181
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4293
Other Games
summit1g8779
FrodaN2348
Liquid`RaSZi2060
C9.Mang0298
Livibee194
ToD179
Pyrionflax109
Maynarde103
ArmadaUGS48
Mew2King39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• musti20045 40
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Scarra687
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.