• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War695.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12169 users

[Patch 3.06: Lissandra Patch] General Discussion - Page 113

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 189 Next
Kouda
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States2205 Posts
May 08 2013 10:55 GMT
#2241
Demoted to Gold IV.

LOL Im not even bitter anymore.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
May 08 2013 11:10 GMT
#2242
On May 08 2013 19:37 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 09:10 Ketara wrote:
On May 08 2013 09:04 Mondeezy wrote:
On May 08 2013 06:28 Capped wrote:
On May 08 2013 06:15 Ketara wrote:
On May 08 2013 05:44 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On May 08 2013 05:32 Ketara wrote:
Maybe we Americans just complain more.

I think in general Europeans and Asians take games like LoL more seriously and look at them more as a competitive thing and less as a recreational thing, which might explain why NA players take it less seriously (thereby infuriating people who do take it seriously), if that's true.

Perhaps you are not being polite enough. I haven't had more than ONE pick fight since I decided to start being very polite and calling correctly.

"Hi all"
"Prefer jungle/mid, will do anything"

works 99% of the time IF YOU MEAN IT


I'm real polite. But to be fair, you and I are at vastly different ELO levels. I think it's pretty obvious that the higher up you get the less people intentionally refuse to play with the team.


I vouch, i'd give anything to be back at the high silver / low gold i was in S2.

Bronze IV, Always AFK and if not AFK feed and troll.

Screw placement matches.

The higher you are the better it gets, bronze is a cesspool, i'd do anything to be carried to silver lmao.


Is it really that bad?

My friend swears he gets an Afk every game, regardless of what statistics or whatever I tell him. It makes me really tempted to finish leveling up my second account and check it out, lol.


At high silver/low gold I get AFKs maybe 5-10% of games.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's 25-50% at the bottom of bronze 5.

+ Show Spoiler +

Just to add to this, i was bronze 3, dropped to bronze 4 after this and now im begging for carries on LoL forums because im pathetic and fed up.

32 games, 14 AFK's, 8 Outright feeders (things like 0-8 shaco jungle, 1-9 garen top) and raging arguements in at least 20 of those games, i came out with 6 wins out of 32 games.

Sometimes i feel like i should adopt the "Fuck you im carry role or i troll" sentiment, so at least i dont get stuck playing support for these people, i love playing support but not when my team ends up like this. I cant get myself to do it though, just feels bad.

On another note, maybe i should go back to flaming the crap out of people like this and getting temp-banned, i think thats Riot's viewpoint.

Trolls / ragers / afk / feeders on team ---> You get mad ---> You flame them ---> You get tempbanned ---> You dont have to play with them for a few days ---> You get unbanned ---> cycle repeats.

Technically, Riot ARE getting rid of those people from your life, by temp banning you so you cant play lol.

Just play ARAMs for like...a week. Worked for me. I think I'm currently doing 70% ARAMs, 20% casual normals, and 10% ranked nowadays.
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
May 08 2013 11:14 GMT
#2243
On May 08 2013 18:09 Amui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 18:04 Dusty wrote:
On May 08 2013 18:02 Gahlo wrote:
On May 08 2013 13:56 sung_moon wrote:
I don't get it, I read the LoLWiki page concerning Elder Lizard, and it seems like despite what it says, almost every DoT will also apply the Lizard DoT as well.

Should I start building this on jungle Sej now?

Sejuani doesn't have any dots.


Is Sej W not a dot?


It's a Pulsed AoE, not a DoT. Same reason why hecarim W applies lizard elder.

DoT would be malz E, swain E/Q, ignite etc.

Actually reading over the description the definition of DoT is really, really arbitrary.


DoTs from passives are allowed as well (Draven, Twitch etc)
cool beans
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
May 08 2013 12:41 GMT
#2244
On May 08 2013 20:10 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 19:37 Capped wrote:
On May 08 2013 09:10 Ketara wrote:
On May 08 2013 09:04 Mondeezy wrote:
On May 08 2013 06:28 Capped wrote:
On May 08 2013 06:15 Ketara wrote:
On May 08 2013 05:44 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On May 08 2013 05:32 Ketara wrote:
Maybe we Americans just complain more.

I think in general Europeans and Asians take games like LoL more seriously and look at them more as a competitive thing and less as a recreational thing, which might explain why NA players take it less seriously (thereby infuriating people who do take it seriously), if that's true.

Perhaps you are not being polite enough. I haven't had more than ONE pick fight since I decided to start being very polite and calling correctly.

"Hi all"
"Prefer jungle/mid, will do anything"

works 99% of the time IF YOU MEAN IT


I'm real polite. But to be fair, you and I are at vastly different ELO levels. I think it's pretty obvious that the higher up you get the less people intentionally refuse to play with the team.


I vouch, i'd give anything to be back at the high silver / low gold i was in S2.

Bronze IV, Always AFK and if not AFK feed and troll.

Screw placement matches.

The higher you are the better it gets, bronze is a cesspool, i'd do anything to be carried to silver lmao.


Is it really that bad?

My friend swears he gets an Afk every game, regardless of what statistics or whatever I tell him. It makes me really tempted to finish leveling up my second account and check it out, lol.


At high silver/low gold I get AFKs maybe 5-10% of games.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's 25-50% at the bottom of bronze 5.

+ Show Spoiler +

Just to add to this, i was bronze 3, dropped to bronze 4 after this and now im begging for carries on LoL forums because im pathetic and fed up.

32 games, 14 AFK's, 8 Outright feeders (things like 0-8 shaco jungle, 1-9 garen top) and raging arguements in at least 20 of those games, i came out with 6 wins out of 32 games.

Sometimes i feel like i should adopt the "Fuck you im carry role or i troll" sentiment, so at least i dont get stuck playing support for these people, i love playing support but not when my team ends up like this. I cant get myself to do it though, just feels bad.

On another note, maybe i should go back to flaming the crap out of people like this and getting temp-banned, i think thats Riot's viewpoint.

Trolls / ragers / afk / feeders on team ---> You get mad ---> You flame them ---> You get tempbanned ---> You dont have to play with them for a few days ---> You get unbanned ---> cycle repeats.

Technically, Riot ARE getting rid of those people from your life, by temp banning you so you cant play lol.

Just play ARAMs for like...a week. Worked for me. I think I'm currently doing 70% ARAMs, 20% casual normals, and 10% ranked nowadays.


Im not complaining about it really, and my friends are ARAM addicts so im practically 90% aram as it is lol. "Want to ARAM?" "no ty" <aram invite spam> - asshats xD

I'd write another reply about it, but it would probably come across as elo hell whining. So i wont ^_^ Its just hard to enjoy a game when your having to deal with crap like that 80% of the time. (a number only half pulled from my ass.)
Useless wet fish.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 13:15:26
May 08 2013 13:14 GMT
#2245
I mainly use LoL Nexus to know who's premade (and when to expect camping whichever way all lanes go) but I've came to appreciate it when people run a bunch of crit runes, because when they don't have AD you can't know if it's ArPen or something else and crit runes are lame. :<

On May 08 2013 17:23 Fildun wrote:
Now I know this might just be me, but I play ranked to win. Having a double mid in my experience dramatically decreases your chance of winning.

In my experience, it amounted to "You actually win them quite often" which ended up twisted as "If you decide it decreases your chances of winning from the get-go, you're putting yourself in a mindstate favourable to self-fulfilling prophecies".
When a Bronze IV asked me to duo with her, I shrugged, knowing we'd probably actually lose a bunch (I'm relatively solid, but in turn it means I don't carry—and when I was given the opportunity recently I realised I've forgotten how to do it, once again >>) and went with it. When we had two people locking a mid (one flamer and one silent) she became upset and depressed and had already lost in her mind, then she threatened to troll herself if the one who went botlane with her dared to farm too. He did, she raged in vocal and walked up to mid to try and compete for cs there (which didn't give her any more farm technically). Didn't give a fuck, went with the flow, and it turned out if I helped the 1v2 TF enough he was actually a decent player and carried the midgame tempo till the others caught back up.

(Then I reported the flamer and her.)

On May 08 2013 18:09 Amui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 18:04 Dusty wrote:
On May 08 2013 18:02 Gahlo wrote:
On May 08 2013 13:56 sung_moon wrote:
I don't get it, I read the LoLWiki page concerning Elder Lizard, and it seems like despite what it says, almost every DoT will also apply the Lizard DoT as well.

Should I start building this on jungle Sej now?

Sejuani doesn't have any dots.


Is Sej W not a dot?

It's a Pulsed AoE, not a DoT. Same reason why hecarim W applies lizard elder.

DoT would be malz E, swain E/Q, ignite etc.

Actually reading over the description the definition of DoT is really, really arbitrary.

I was about to say "a spell with periodic damage emanates from you, a DoT is a debuff places upon an enemy" then there was the post about passives. How the heck does that work to apply it? :| I guess it's the stacking mechanic that fucks it up, but I dunno if a champ has a non-stacking DoT on his passive to test it?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
May 08 2013 13:21 GMT
#2246
On May 08 2013 22:14 Alaric wrote:
I mainly use LoL Nexus to know who's premade (and when to expect camping whichever way all lanes go) but I've came to appreciate it when people run a bunch of crit runes, because when they don't have AD you can't know if it's ArPen or something else and crit runes are lame. :<

Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 17:23 Fildun wrote:
Now I know this might just be me, but I play ranked to win. Having a double mid in my experience dramatically decreases your chance of winning.

In my experience, it amounted to "You actually win them quite often" which ended up twisted as "If you decide it decreases your chances of winning from the get-go, you're putting yourself in a mindstate favourable to self-fulfilling prophecies".
When a Bronze IV asked me to duo with her, I shrugged, knowing we'd probably actually lose a bunch (I'm relatively solid, but in turn it means I don't carry—and when I was given the opportunity recently I realised I've forgotten how to do it, once again >>) and went with it. When we had two people locking a mid (one flamer and one silent) she became upset and depressed and had already lost in her mind, then she threatened to troll herself if the one who went botlane with her dared to farm too. He did, she raged in vocal and walked up to mid to try and compete for cs there (which didn't give her any more farm technically). Didn't give a fuck, went with the flow, and it turned out if I helped the 1v2 TF enough he was actually a decent player and carried the midgame tempo till the others caught back up.

(Then I reported the flamer and her.)

You shouldn't play with girls from Nanashor MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
The legend of Darien lives on
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 13:26:44
May 08 2013 13:25 GMT
#2247
I have realized that i am probably what people hate about soloQ ranked. I play Jayce, Kennen and other champions that i am bad with and lose probably 70-80% of my games with them, then i carry the rest of my games with champs i am good at (MF, EZ, Zed, Rengar, Lee Sin, Vayne)

Also i get flamed a lot.
"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 08 2013 13:39 GMT
#2248
On May 08 2013 22:21 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 22:14 Alaric wrote:
I mainly use LoL Nexus to know who's premade (and when to expect camping whichever way all lanes go) but I've came to appreciate it when people run a bunch of crit runes, because when they don't have AD you can't know if it's ArPen or something else and crit runes are lame. :<

On May 08 2013 17:23 Fildun wrote:
Now I know this might just be me, but I play ranked to win. Having a double mid in my experience dramatically decreases your chance of winning.

In my experience, it amounted to "You actually win them quite often" which ended up twisted as "If you decide it decreases your chances of winning from the get-go, you're putting yourself in a mindstate favourable to self-fulfilling prophecies".
When a Bronze IV asked me to duo with her, I shrugged, knowing we'd probably actually lose a bunch (I'm relatively solid, but in turn it means I don't carry—and when I was given the opportunity recently I realised I've forgotten how to do it, once again >>) and went with it. When we had two people locking a mid (one flamer and one silent) she became upset and depressed and had already lost in her mind, then she threatened to troll herself if the one who went botlane with her dared to farm too. He did, she raged in vocal and walked up to mid to try and compete for cs there (which didn't give her any more farm technically). Didn't give a fuck, went with the flow, and it turned out if I helped the 1v2 TF enough he was actually a decent player and carried the midgame tempo till the others caught back up.

(Then I reported the flamer and her.)

You shouldn't play with girls from Nanashor MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I don't, she's a friend and I don't frequent any French LoL community. She mains Tristana and Varus but doesn't play aggressive in lane and has somewhat weak farming. Since I don't play Trist at all and I know her laning is "particular" (dat key level aggression, and lane management with E) I can't even give her advice about it, only pick Leona when people are raging at who should go where ("Look, we have a support, stop flaming each other to decide who'll play it now!") and force her to win her lane through skull-bashing.

(I know I should insist on them working on their mechanics instead, but when Taric blows his stun on me and their AD is within E range, or Graves uses his Q to get a cs w/o hitting you, you gotta show your noob friend what CD management is.)
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
May 08 2013 13:48 GMT
#2249
Hey, at least you know some girls that play. I'd kill for a czech friend to play with me
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
May 08 2013 13:50 GMT
#2250
Kill for a czech friend or girl?
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
May 08 2013 13:51 GMT
#2251
On May 08 2013 22:48 OutlaW- wrote:
Hey, at least you know some girls that play. I'd kill for a czech friend to play with me


LOL
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
May 08 2013 13:52 GMT
#2252
I walk a lonely path..
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
May 08 2013 13:52 GMT
#2253
you shouldn't have dumped scip while you still had it good
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 08 2013 13:55 GMT
#2254
So, 2 days ago, after duoing with Soloside, I fell out of Diamond 4 after one loss at 0 LP.

I was fortunately able to get 4 straight wins to get back into D4.

But then yesterday, after a combination of duoing with Soloside and learning Lissandra, I have had 5 straight losses at 0 LP and still haven't fallen out of D4 again.

This system confuses me.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 14:02:11
May 08 2013 14:01 GMT
#2255
On May 08 2013 22:55 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, 2 days ago, after duoing with Soloside, I fell out of Diamond 4 after one loss at 0 LP.

I was fortunately able to get 4 straight wins to get back into D4.

But then yesterday, after a combination of duoing with Soloside and learning Lissandra, I have had 5 straight losses at 0 LP and still haven't fallen out of D4 again.

This system confuses me.


It confuses you because it's really fucking stupid.

It's possible that it knows how many times you've qualified for the higher division and each successive time you do it makes it harder for you to fall back out.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
May 08 2013 14:28 GMT
#2256
Where can I watch kr/cn streams?
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 14:45:37
May 08 2013 14:42 GMT
#2257
On May 08 2013 22:55 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, 2 days ago, after duoing with Soloside, I fell out of Diamond 4 after one loss at 0 LP.

I was fortunately able to get 4 straight wins to get back into D4.

But then yesterday, after a combination of duoing with Soloside and learning Lissandra, I have had 5 straight losses at 0 LP and still haven't fallen out of D4 again.

This system confuses me.

You can't get demoted right after being promoted, there is immunity coded into the system. Not sure if it's coded as # of days or # of games. (Probably # of games, I think around 5)


Also keep in mind if you lose 1 then win 4 in a row, your hidden MMR is going to be higher than when you started even though you're at Diamond IV 0 LP both times. If your hidden MMR is high enough, you also won't get demoted even if you're at 0 LP
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
May 08 2013 14:58 GMT
#2258
On May 08 2013 22:48 OutlaW- wrote:
Hey, at least you know some girls that play. I'd kill for a czech friend to play with me

hi
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 15:25:15
May 08 2013 15:10 GMT
#2259
Scip not as clingy anymore, only "available".

I just spent 20 minutes listening to Lissandra's speech on the login screen in all available languages on the EUW client. English's the best one, French is the VA reading her paper instead of Lissandra addressing a rousing speech to her tribe, the Spanish VA sounded more like that granny narrating stories to children by the fireplace (which isn't bad, it's just not the threatening Lissandra) and German as a language hurts my ears. Italian's not bad but she lacks that threatening/angry tone of the English VA.

Damn too many smileys.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
May 08 2013 15:11 GMT
#2260
typical french thing to say about german
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 189 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings68
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta17
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9058
GuemChi 835
Artosis 804
Rain 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm236
monkeys_forever181
League of Legends
Doublelift6011
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe93
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3473
Other Games
FrodaN2339
Liquid`RaSZi1756
JimRising 488
C9.Mang0443
Livibee367
Maynarde167
Mew2King42
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1228
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 52
• Sammyuel 36
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1440
• Scarra1000
• Shiphtur583
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 5m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.