• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:35
CEST 12:35
KST 19:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8809 users

[Patch 1.0.0.154: Preseason Balance Update 2] GD - Page 194

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 220 Next
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-30 18:05:04
January 30 2013 18:04 GMT
#3861
On January 31 2013 03:00 OutlaW- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 02:54 Numy wrote:
On January 31 2013 02:47 zulu_nation8 wrote:
i genuinely was not aware that wotdx was not perceived positively. I feel like I'm being treated unfairly because I am not allowed to criticize anyone by the law of this forum. I did not say anything close to warning worthy.


When he first started to get big numbers a lot of people on these forums were praising him but then that started shifting quite negatively after awhile. Anyway I think he's still fine and he gets big views so good for him. Would never watch him instead of Voyboy obviously since Voy is a boss and seems super nice. In fact watching Voy now makes me even more angry about CLG stuff ;(

Voyboy's bad performance in CLG was CLG's fault, certainly, but his play never matched up with the rest of them, so it wouldn't really have mattered either way. Voyboy was a top laner who would put attention on himself by making big plays so that the rest of his team could 4v3 their bottom lane or something, but Jiji could never pressure well and Hotshot's jungle was equally terrible. The result was Voy feeding for no reason because his team had absolutely enacted absolutely zero pressure and the one that he created didn't achieve anything. Not to mention that CLG always centered their play around protecting Double, which Voy's playstyle or champion pool didn't fit either. In time, he (17 at the time which is quite young) lost all confidence and started being nervous as fuck and stopped making any plays. People also saw his deaths as a clear mistake and thus they all unloaded their insecurities and diverted attention on him. CLG was (and still is) a very toxic team in terms of denial, delusions and the shifting of blame. I might be missing some stuff, but that seems to be the gist of it.
tl;dr poor voy


OH i didn't mean his play sorry should have clarified. Meant the whole locking himself in room and not knowing he was being benched while still living with them etc. He seems like a nice kid so that whole situation leaves me a bit bitter after seeing him in an environment that looks to suit him a lot. Elements/Saint seem to be nice people regardless of what they do in game. Glad for him
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
January 30 2013 18:08 GMT
#3862
Saint seems like a nice person ahahhahahaha best joke I've heard in a while
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 30 2013 18:10 GMT
#3863
On January 31 2013 03:04 zulu_nation8 wrote:
I guess I just wanted to make the bigger point that, there seems to be very few streamers who will rightly admit their wrongs. Most of the ones I see react selfishly to mistakes. This makes it so that, a large portion of their viewerbase will learn bad habits, such as adopting the me vs. 9 retards attitude. It also gives a lot of players the streamers play with an unfair rap. Getting blamed by your teammate in a solo queue game and getting blamed by your teammate in a solo queue game in front of 20k viewers is not the same thing. There's an etiquette here that most streamers don't realize.


Absolutely. Streamers have a responsibility to teach their viewers to play in a way that improves their game, mentally and mechanically. They're in the community spotlight, so that's what they should be doing. WoDx is not very good at it, but so few streamers are. I appreciate that he at least TRIES to communicate being manner about it (again, not very well, but if you take him at what he says/attempts...?), but it doesn't change the fact that we need a lot more TRUE good examples for people to follow.

I guess what I'm saying is if you really want ME to stream, I'll get setup. I super manner and bad, so I'm a perfect example for everyone.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
January 30 2013 18:11 GMT
#3864
I think Crs is a pretty damn nice team on the whole, both as players and people. I actually like them quite a bit and hope they do well vs TSM and CLG.
Retvrn to Forvms
GregMandel
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
France822 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-30 18:15:20
January 30 2013 18:12 GMT
#3865
On January 31 2013 03:04 zulu_nation8 wrote:
I guess I just wanted to make the bigger point that, there seems to be very few streamers who will rightly admit their wrongs. Most of the ones I see react selfishly to mistakes. This makes it so that, a large portion of their viewerbase will learn bad habits, such as adopting the me vs. 9 retards attitude. It also gives a lot of players the streamers play with an unfair rap. Getting blamed by your teammate in a solo queue game and getting blamed by your teammate in a solo queue game in front of 20k viewers is not the same thing. There's an etiquette here that most streamers don't realize.


It's something that everyone does all the time, the fact that they have e-fame just makes it so you can see clearly what they are doing.

In the end, when anyone rages at someone in solo q, it might have big consequences, stream or not, denial and being hyporitical are part of humanity, yes famous people should complain less, some are getting caught openly on stream, others ae managing to avoid getting caught, but in the end everyone does it, WoDx, me and you, all the same, no matter how many ppl are watching you.

Tl;dr : Your mentality is " Hurting someone is ok, killing someone isn't " which is a mentality I stronkly disagree with, and white-knighting against one streamer isn't the right thing to do when the problem is the human kind itself :-p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD8QLNiolfk - Racing with the sun
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
January 30 2013 18:14 GMT
#3866
On January 31 2013 03:08 MooMooMugi wrote:
Saint seems like a nice person ahahhahahaha best joke I've heard in a while


Is he a dick? I know from ingame scrims he can sound a bit dichish but from what I've seen of outside game interactions he seems nice. Obviously don't know so could be completely wrong.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
January 30 2013 18:14 GMT
#3867
On January 31 2013 03:08 MooMooMugi wrote:
Saint seems like a nice person ahahhahahaha best joke I've heard in a while

He gets kind of angry in-game sometimes but the team as a whole seem to like each other well enough IRL. They seem like they are actually friends on Twitter and what not.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
January 30 2013 18:17 GMT
#3868
On January 31 2013 03:11 Chrispy wrote:
I think Crs is a pretty damn nice team on the whole, both as players and people. I actually like them quite a bit and hope they do well vs TSM and CLG.


At PAX Curse was the only team that I saw out places. Every other team just stayed in the back and shit. Granted most of them are under 21 but still. Curse as a team seemed way more social...except for Nyjacky.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
January 30 2013 18:19 GMT
#3869
saint is a dick in solo queue, classic me vs the world but i call all the plays and if it goes wrong it's your fault kinda player. And like I said, not everyone is like this, voyboy/scarra are genuinely good teammates. As to reacting to mistakes selfishly or defensively, I would say most players in high elo don't do that, and are very realistic about the outcome of every situation. Aside from the occasional "you fed last game ima feed this game" fights, it's actually a very friendly atmosphere where ragers are picked on often.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22649 Posts
January 30 2013 18:20 GMT
#3870
On January 31 2013 03:14 Numy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 03:08 MooMooMugi wrote:
Saint seems like a nice person ahahhahahaha best joke I've heard in a while


Is he a dick? I know from ingame scrims he can sound a bit dichish but from what I've seen of outside game interactions he seems nice. Obviously don't know so could be completely wrong.


I think the love/hate Saint gets has a lot to do with the way he communicated. If he thinks you fucked up he will say so and some can deal with that and some cant.
I would even go so far as to say that, if dealt with correctly, it can be a big asset to a team.
Being able to call eachother out on mistakes helps you clean them up and play better.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
ExoFun
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands2041 Posts
January 30 2013 18:22 GMT
#3871
Incontrol's vision on TL league of legends: http://www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv/b/362260653 22.16m .


He such a bullshit character in the esport scene and thinks he can talk out of the situation. This guy has 0.0 achievements in his esport career (except bw) and still makes with his stupid personality a living out of esport. I really hope that this will be his last year for SC2 and the general esport scene. Such a joker who doesnt add value.
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
January 30 2013 18:29 GMT
#3872
Can someone who can't/doesn't want to watch the video summarize what he says pls?
Retvrn to Forvms
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 30 2013 18:29 GMT
#3873
Go tell that to him then.
God Bless
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
January 30 2013 18:33 GMT
#3874
wow I thought you guys were kidding but having finally reached 1800~1900 this is the first time I have the feeling of elo hell, sooo many flamers and insta afks gotta massgame to get out of here I fear.
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
January 30 2013 18:36 GMT
#3875
On January 31 2013 03:22 ExoFun wrote:
Incontrol's vision on TL league of legends: http://www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv/b/362260653 22.16m .


He such a bullshit character in the esport scene and thinks he can talk out of the situation. This guy has 0.0 achievements in his esport career (except bw) and still makes with his stupid personality a living out of esport. I really hope that this will be his last year for SC2 and the general esport scene. Such a joker who doesnt add value.

Like we give a f%&#.

He can talk whatever he wants.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
January 30 2013 18:40 GMT
#3876
On January 31 2013 03:29 Chrispy wrote:
Can someone who can't/doesn't want to watch the video summarize what he says pls?

Well he leads with this quote
"I've been looking for platforms to talk about this, and certainly the subform for LoL on TL is not it. I felt like I walked into a New York Giants bar and yelled 'GO FUCKING JETS!'"


And then they kind of just go back and say they never hated LoL and making fun of things is just what they do. IdrA said he went back and played some LoL and thinks it's fun, although still less complicated.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 30 2013 18:42 GMT
#3877
Well he could always step in there and see how we welcome people if they're keen on discussing.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 30 2013 18:45 GMT
#3878
On January 31 2013 03:42 Alaric wrote:
Well he could always step in there and see how we welcome people if they're keen on discussing.


He did on the EG thread. It wasn't pretty. I wish we could be more reasonable about these things, but the fact is that they weren't entirely reasonable either. And yet no one is willing to apologize and they have the thousands of viewers to hear them talk about it so that's a thing I guess.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
January 30 2013 18:47 GMT
#3879
On January 31 2013 03:45 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 03:42 Alaric wrote:
Well he could always step in there and see how we welcome people if they're keen on discussing.


He did on the EG thread. It wasn't pretty. I wish we could be more reasonable about these things, but the fact is that they weren't entirely reasonable either. And yet no one is willing to apologize and they have the thousands of viewers to hear them talk about it so that's a thing I guess.

I think he just let the ragers get to him, there were plenty of people in that thread trying to have an actual discussion but he seemed to ignore them and focus on the people that were shit-talking.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-30 18:54:02
January 30 2013 18:50 GMT
#3880
Ya know I absolutely hate that less complicated argument. Sure your one role in LoL is less complicated than SCII, no one could possibly argue that playing any lane in Solo Queue is even near comparable but competitive ESPORTS League is about 5 guys working together to beat 5 other guys. That shit is complex and I think in that case, with all the fucking millions of variables that you have with 5 people in a 30 minute game with 100's of different items/champions to pick/counterpick... to say LoL is not complex makes me just wanna say STFU man.

I just checked out the EG thread and see I am way behind on all of this.
Retvrn to Forvms
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
Yoon 29
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss468
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh321
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt337
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.