• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10716 users

[Patch 1.0.0.153: Preseason Balance Update 1] GD - Page 322

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 320 321 322 323 324 451 Next
bmn
Profile Joined August 2010
886 Posts
January 07 2013 13:28 GMT
#6421
On January 07 2013 20:42 WhiteDog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:02 bmn wrote:
On January 07 2013 18:28 mr_tolkien wrote:
On January 07 2013 18:22 WhiteDog wrote:
This forum is either full of hypocrite or full of pure and fresh young souls because aside from two or three guys I know on the game, everybody is a douchebag at one point in this game. The only thing that save me is that I whine on skype so Riot don t know it.

I can't tell if Roffles is serious. I don't flame my team or team-mates out of nowhere. I didn't blame 0/11/1 Cho in the game I was reported. I don't go out of my way to blame people when they try their best and aren't whiny bitches. I've been the first one to always advocate that you have to look at your own play to improve, and that even won games can be full of mistakes. And that the game is not about the team you get, but about the plays you make.

LoL is full of judgmental people who like to think higher of themselves and feel a need to "educate" a community which in fact shares the same values... But who just had different games.
I never said I was a saint. I just said this is pure bulshit to ban a player based on such acts. If they do this, they might as well ban the full server.

EDIT and PS :
On January 07 2013 18:22 Roffles wrote:
On January 07 2013 18:18 mr_tolkien wrote:
On January 07 2013 18:01 Redox wrote:
On January 07 2013 16:22 mr_tolkien wrote:
OK, I got banned again, for one week, and I call bullshit :
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/625138/#nogo

In the first game, we were 4v5, the opposing team had an early DC, and indeed, I wanted us to surrender out of politeness, because they were blatantly out playing us. The score was widely in their favor and we ALL failed in my team, so I felt winning it was totally unfair and just asked my team if we could surrender. I didn't feed, neither did I troll.
I guess not being a complete douchebag is a bannable offense now...

You wanted to surrender because you were mad at your team.
You were a complete douchebag.
You will get banned again because you dont even understand why you got banned.

I wasn't mad at my team, I just felt like the 4 other players played leaps and bounds better and were denied a deserved victory. I was even streaming during that game ffs, you can watch it, they played very well, I wasn't mad at anybody, and I would have preferred a lose than an undeserved win.

But yeah I guess that makes me a "complete douchebag".

Please stop looking for excuses and just admit that you're a douchebag.

So for you being a good sport is being a douchebag ? Sorry that I actually want to play quality games and have deserved wins... In the game, only ONE guy reported me (way more would have if I was trolling ig) and the whole game ambiance was very friendly.


Trying to demoralize your team into surrendering just because you feel that the other team "deserves" a win is NOT being a good sport. It's being a bad sport.

Sure, saying "gg, too bad about the disconnect, you were playing better" is being a good sport. Acting the way you did in game 1 is not.
There's nothing wrong with asking for a surrender. Hell, call a vote every two minutes if you want. But if they vote no, that's how it is, and you have no authority -- moral or otherwise -- that would justify spouting things like
> I'm with 4 butthurt guys who won't surrender
or
> wb, we tried hard to throw !
the entire time.

Going by the chat, you weren't trying to win. That isn't "being a good sport". Perhaps you wanted to lose ELO, but it's not fine to try throwing -- and your teammates clearly didn't feel the way you did. Your obligation lies with your team, not your arbitrary sense of who "deserves" the win.

I'd say that it's also ridiculous to argue that they "deserved" the win after the DC (otherwise I'd just disconnect as soon as our team is ahead!), but that's entirely irrelevant to whether your behavior was acceptable or not. If they're better they'll gain back the ELO; either way, it's not your job to assign ELO to opponents as you see fit at the cost of your teammates. Imagine if everyone acted like that if they felt like they were outplayed.



Finally, yeah, everyone has bad games occasionally. Nobody's perfect, everyone has more or less whiny games.
But you don't get sent to the Tribunal for one bad game or just a handful of reports. If this happens so often that you've been banned repeatedly (and it isn't the same handful of people reporting you every time), clearly your behavior is inappropriate.

I would have report you for this post in the game because it s way too condescending to my liking. Tribunal logic yo !

Seriously since when the fuck saying "we tried hard to throw" is worth a ban ? Did he actually fed on purpose ? Did he goes afk ? Also, you are supposed to judge the cases given and the fact that the guy present in the tribunal has other reports should not be used as an argument because it is not an information you have as a judge. But riot still repetedly justify bad ban with cases that are not visible for the jury so well... Fail logic.
And the worst is people enjoy when riotlyte or whatever his name is does that. I don't understand how people don't understand how the tribunal is flawed, ethically corrupt. I suppose people like the ego boost they get from judging others.


What does your first sentence even mean?

This isn't LoL game chat. What makes you think I would adopt the same tone in a completely different environment? TL forum rules govern TL forums, I don't understand why you're trying to impose the summoner's code here.

I never said that "we tried hard to throw" is worth a ban. I cited it as one example of his repetitive in-game bickering about his own team. If all he had said was "we tried to throw" and nothing else, I'd certainly give it a pass. I explained my thoughts, I suggest you re-read the post -- I never claimed he actually threw, went afk, or fed.

I judged entirely based on the games given there. His past behavior influences the penalty handed out by Riot, not the verdict I gave, and I was using his history of being banned as a strong indicator that he had ample time to rethink what other people consider acceptable and what they don't.

If you think the tribunal is "ethically corrupt", I suggest you put that into a separate post, it's not clear how it has anything to do with the previous paragraphs...
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
January 07 2013 13:36 GMT
#6422
In this case I think mr_tolkien was the victim of doing something unusual games 1 and 4 and the tribunal voted punish as a result, either from misinterpretation of game 1 or from outright vehement hostility towards the idea of surrendering to the better team. Tolkien could have phrased some things slightly more positively or possibly dropped the matter after his team disagreed with him but I don't see how what he said was bannable given there's zero evidence of intentionally feeding or throwing the game.

Monte notwithstanding jungle Akali isn't common so of course people will report you for that when someone screws up.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
ihasaKAROT
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4730 Posts
January 07 2013 13:54 GMT
#6423
Theres always the issue of playing uncommon champions or champions in lanes that arent normal. If you lose with jungle akali you obviously need a report, if you win with jungle akali you are obviously a genius and you must get all the honor.

It's totally up to who is reporting tbh. Personally I dont mind someone trying something and see how it works, but I'm sure there are alot of people who cant wait to dodge when someone locks in jugle ashe or supportviktor.

Dont see tolkien did much wrong here, he got agitated and he actually kept calmer than I would. I've never been banned and I'm alot more verbally abusive and 'angry' in games than he is. Just unlucky for tolkien imo :/
KCCO!
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
January 07 2013 13:55 GMT
#6424
My issue with the tribunal is that it doesn't give all the evidence to the players judging (or even to the banned player in the report card), but if you ask Riot to review a case where you feel you got unjustly banned, they WILL look at evidence that the tribunal didn't provide. I've seen bans where the report card presented looked completely clean (and only had 2 games in it, giving the illusion that this guy was reported less often than others), then Lyte posts that he was reported in 40 other games and he was a dick in those games - and upholds the ban.

This sets off all sorts of "that's not even close to due process" alarms for me.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
January 07 2013 13:58 GMT
#6425
On January 07 2013 21:17 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
hey, you might say ive been living under a rock but is dota 2 still in closed beta? Cuz i just logged into steam today after quite a while and i have a few dota 2 gifts in my inventory so if it still closed beta, if anyone doesnt have one i can gift them. thanks

You're not living under a rock, vavle is just doing a terrible job advertising that game. I spend hours on gaming forums and I have no idea if the game is released or when it will be released. Not sure how Valve expects casuals to know about the game.

So is the game still in beta? Are there like different phases?
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Badboyrune
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden2247 Posts
January 07 2013 14:02 GMT
#6426
From what I understand the main reason Dota2 is still in 'beta' is because valve is not comfortable enough in their server infrastructure to open it up fully yet. The game itself is pretty much in a release ready state.
"If yellow does start SC2, I should start handsomenerd diaper busniess and become a rich man" - John the Translator
nojitosunrise
Profile Joined August 2011
United States6188 Posts
January 07 2013 14:03 GMT
#6427
On January 07 2013 22:58 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 21:17 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
hey, you might say ive been living under a rock but is dota 2 still in closed beta? Cuz i just logged into steam today after quite a while and i have a few dota 2 gifts in my inventory so if it still closed beta, if anyone doesnt have one i can gift them. thanks

You're not living under a rock, vavle is just doing a terrible job advertising that game. I spend hours on gaming forums and I have no idea if the game is released or when it will be released. Not sure how Valve expects casuals to know about the game.

So is the game still in beta? Are there like different phases?


Valve doesn't consider it to be in Beta.

Q: Why would I spend money while Dota 2 is still in Beta?
A: We don't really think of Dota 2 as a beta, but we also aren't ready for everyone to show up and start playing just yet. We are constantly updating the game with new heroes, bug fixes, and new features. None of the items you purchase or the progress you make will be lost or reset once the game is available for everyone.
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
January 07 2013 14:10 GMT
#6428
On January 07 2013 23:03 nojitosunrise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 22:58 HazMat wrote:
On January 07 2013 21:17 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
hey, you might say ive been living under a rock but is dota 2 still in closed beta? Cuz i just logged into steam today after quite a while and i have a few dota 2 gifts in my inventory so if it still closed beta, if anyone doesnt have one i can gift them. thanks

You're not living under a rock, vavle is just doing a terrible job advertising that game. I spend hours on gaming forums and I have no idea if the game is released or when it will be released. Not sure how Valve expects casuals to know about the game.

So is the game still in beta? Are there like different phases?


Valve doesn't consider it to be in Beta.

Show nested quote +
Q: Why would I spend money while Dota 2 is still in Beta?
A: We don't really think of Dota 2 as a beta, but we also aren't ready for everyone to show up and start playing just yet. We are constantly updating the game with new heroes, bug fixes, and new features. None of the items you purchase or the progress you make will be lost or reset once the game is available for everyone.


They just expanded on Valve time. Luckily they are great at QA testing so if it eventually comes out it'll be universes ahead of LoL and it's Adobe Air client and all the bugs connected to it and the game.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Badboyrune
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden2247 Posts
January 07 2013 14:14 GMT
#6429
On January 07 2013 23:10 Doctorbeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 23:03 nojitosunrise wrote:
On January 07 2013 22:58 HazMat wrote:
On January 07 2013 21:17 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
hey, you might say ive been living under a rock but is dota 2 still in closed beta? Cuz i just logged into steam today after quite a while and i have a few dota 2 gifts in my inventory so if it still closed beta, if anyone doesnt have one i can gift them. thanks

You're not living under a rock, vavle is just doing a terrible job advertising that game. I spend hours on gaming forums and I have no idea if the game is released or when it will be released. Not sure how Valve expects casuals to know about the game.

So is the game still in beta? Are there like different phases?


Valve doesn't consider it to be in Beta.

Q: Why would I spend money while Dota 2 is still in Beta?
A: We don't really think of Dota 2 as a beta, but we also aren't ready for everyone to show up and start playing just yet. We are constantly updating the game with new heroes, bug fixes, and new features. None of the items you purchase or the progress you make will be lost or reset once the game is available for everyone.


They just expanded on Valve time. Luckily they are great at QA testing so if it eventually comes out it'll be universes ahead of LoL and it's Adobe Air client and all the bugs connected to it and the game.


I would argue that the Dota2 client was already quite far ahead when I last played the game months ago
"If yellow does start SC2, I should start handsomenerd diaper busniess and become a rich man" - John the Translator
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
January 07 2013 14:21 GMT
#6430
Still wonder why Riot doesnt implement replay ? Or did they ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
January 07 2013 14:21 GMT
#6431
During my sc2 phase in 2011 and when I didn't give a fuck about either Dota 2 or LoL I thought "The International I" was the launchevent for the game itself xD.

Still has to be one of the longest BETAs ever though and I'd argue 80% of the people who are interested in it already have a key to play. Does the current DOTA2 actually sometimes have Serverissues like LoL?
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 14:35:27
January 07 2013 14:26 GMT
#6432
On January 07 2013 23:21 Erasme wrote:
Still wonder why Riot doesnt implement replay ? Or did they ?

Apparently there's a survey popping up sometimes asking people if they'd get a replay of the game they just had if they could. So people are guessing the stuff is ready but Riot kinda wants to have an idea of the stress launching the feature will trigger.

Also been playing (well, trying... 3 PM and there are dodges everywhere @_@) to play some ranked before school finishes, 1.1k Elo still bans Rammus and Morg, it's pretty fun to compare the bans there and in draft normals where I'm closer to 1500.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
January 07 2013 14:29 GMT
#6433
On January 07 2013 23:21 AsnSensation wrote:
During my sc2 phase in 2011 and when I didn't give a fuck about either Dota 2 or LoL I thought "The International I" was the launchevent for the game itself xD.

Still has to be one of the longest BETAs ever though and I'd argue 80% of the people who are interested in it already have a key to play. Does the current DOTA2 actually sometimes have Serverissues like LoL?

Yeah sometimes, was very noticable during the winter event where like 1/5 games were instant dc ahaha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 14:58:06
January 07 2013 14:36 GMT
#6434
On the pentakill discussion, some Kassadin got pissed at me for avoiding a pentakill in an ARAM when I was Rumble (the rest of my team ran into a 4v5 that was pretty dumb- I had just respawned so there was I was still a screen away by the time the fight was over). It's like really? You want me to suicide so your team can waltz over the nexus and get a free win? We ended up winning.

As far as I'm concerned, ARAM pentas don't even really count.

Also, I had some tryhard Ezreal (in a bot game) say that a pentakill in a bot game is as hard as a pentakill in a ranked game.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 15:04:14
January 07 2013 14:40 GMT
#6435
Yeah they don't.
Sadly, else I would have SO MANY PENTAS.

Almost all from when I rolled Yi. Yi always penta, never not penta.

On January 07 2013 23:36 zer0das wrote:
Also, I had some tryhard Ezreal (in a bot game) say that a pentakill in a bot game is as hard as a pentakill in a ranked game.

Well, depending on the elo, that CAN be correct.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
ihasaKAROT
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4730 Posts
January 07 2013 14:54 GMT
#6436
On January 07 2013 23:40 Dandel Ion wrote:
Yeah they don't.
Sadly, else I would have SO MANY PENTAS.

Almost all from when I rolled Yi. Yi always penta, never not penta.


Always annoying when a team goes all crazy over pentastealing in arams. Its arams, pentas happen more often than not in arams :/

KCCO!
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
January 07 2013 15:03 GMT
#6437
On January 07 2013 23:36 zer0das wrote:
On the pentakill discussion, some Kassadin got pissed at me for avoiding a pentakill in an ARAM when I was Rumble (the rest of my team ran into a 4v5 that was pretty dumb- I had just respawned so there was I was still a screen away by the time the fight was over). It's like really? You want me to suicide so your team can waltz over the nexus and get a free win? We ended up winning.

As far as I'm concerned, ARAM pentas don't even really count.

Also, I had some tryhard Ezreal (in a bot game) say that a pentakill in a bot game is as hard as a pentakill in a ranked game.


The easiest way to get penta is when you're really farmed compared to everyone else in the game.
In a bot game that's rarely the case - everyone is 10/0, so it becomes hard to get 5 kills without getting ks'ed
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
January 07 2013 15:04 GMT
#6438
I have never played an ARAM, never honoured someone and never done a tribunal case.

I need replays bad though LOL ´replays suck a lot for improving jungling.
"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
January 07 2013 15:07 GMT
#6439
On January 08 2013 00:04 Eppa! wrote:
I have never played an ARAM, never honoured someone and never done a tribunal case.

I need replays bad though LOL ´replays suck a lot for improving jungling.

Isn't LOLReplay basically as good as a replay can get? As long as you record it in spectator mode (it's some kind of an option in LoLreplay) it's all perfect, no?
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
January 07 2013 15:09 GMT
#6440
Hell, I had an Olaf in a bot game who got a quadra kill, then died to the two nexus turrets while trying to kill a meditating Yi. After the game, he blamed me, called me a n00b and asked for people to report me. Because he ran in under double towers and died, and expected me to somehow give him the penta.
Prev 1 320 321 322 323 324 451 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 181
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 523
hero 471
BeSt 267
Mind 32
Bale 21
Terrorterran 15
Noble 13
ZergMaN 9
yabsab 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1128
League of Legends
JimRising 634
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g9485
Livibee45
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick514
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH360
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2278
League of Legends
• Rush1245
• Stunt455
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 37m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 37m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.