• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:04
CEST 09:04
KST 16:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6984 users

[Patch 1.0.0.153: Preseason Balance Update 1] GD - Page 320

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 318 319 320 321 322 451 Next
danana
Profile Joined March 2011
United States321 Posts
January 07 2013 09:12 GMT
#6381
Has anyone had a bug where they can't use flask? I just had a game like that. tried clicking it, moving it to different slots, made sure i was missing both hp and mana, but nothing I did would consume a charge. really frustrating to have a flask sitting in my inventory doing absolutely nothing when it could have gotten me kills and saved my life a few times...
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
January 07 2013 09:16 GMT
#6382
While I personally don't feel what you did is banworthy, I also think that the ban isn't surprising given past precedent. Some of these particular reports are kind of lol-worthy, but if you're a repeat offender, you don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.
Moderator
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 09:19:54
January 07 2013 09:18 GMT
#6383
On January 07 2013 18:01 Redox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 16:22 mr_tolkien wrote:
OK, I got banned again, for one week, and I call bullshit :
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/625138/#nogo

In the first game, we were 4v5, the opposing team had an early DC, and indeed, I wanted us to surrender out of politeness, because they were blatantly out playing us. The score was widely in their favor and we ALL failed in my team, so I felt winning it was totally unfair and just asked my team if we could surrender. I didn't feed, neither did I troll.
I guess not being a complete douchebag is a bannable offense now...

You wanted to surrender because you were mad at your team.
You were a complete douchebag.
You will get banned again because you dont even understand why you got banned.

I wasn't mad at my team, I just felt like the 4 other players played leaps and bounds better and were denied a deserved victory. I was even streaming during that game ffs, you can watch it, they played very well, I wasn't mad at anybody, and I would have preferred a lose than an undeserved win.

But yeah I guess that makes me a "complete douchebag".
The legend of Darien lives on
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 07 2013 09:19 GMT
#6384
On January 07 2013 18:10 UniversalSnip wrote:
I've never played with you in game so perhaps you're not a borderline troll like here but if not the irony is just fucking killing me

I've flamed my fair share of people. I won't deny it. But a lot of it never revolved around other people playing bad and me being frustrated and taking it out on them. Rather I enjoy calling people out who enjoy making excuses for their own poor play.

At the end of the day, you've gotta realize that you yourself aren't gonna play perfectly every game. Blaming other people is just an easy way out and people have got to realize that it does nothing besides make you feel a little better while making someone else feel a lot worse.

Everyone loves talking about "ELO Hell" and "My teammates are dragging me down" instead of "I need to improve my mechanics, I need to improve my map awareness". Instead of stuff like "OMFG MID WHY DIDNT U CALL MIA?", people can just look to improve their awareness by recognizing that enemy mid is missing and that you might need to play safer. It's why every time I look at the QQ thread, I think it's pretty pathetic how everyone is just crying half the time about how bad their teammates are and shit like that. The only things that I feel are warranted are simply games where your team DC'd. That's definitely frustrating and there's really nothing you can do about it.

Get over it, it's a team game. You're gonna win some, you're gonna lose some. But take responsibility, maintain higher accountability. Stop crying about shit all the time and just learn to improve. Shit's annoying and I hate it.
God Bless
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 07 2013 09:22 GMT
#6385
On January 07 2013 18:18 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 18:01 Redox wrote:
On January 07 2013 16:22 mr_tolkien wrote:
OK, I got banned again, for one week, and I call bullshit :
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/625138/#nogo

In the first game, we were 4v5, the opposing team had an early DC, and indeed, I wanted us to surrender out of politeness, because they were blatantly out playing us. The score was widely in their favor and we ALL failed in my team, so I felt winning it was totally unfair and just asked my team if we could surrender. I didn't feed, neither did I troll.
I guess not being a complete douchebag is a bannable offense now...

You wanted to surrender because you were mad at your team.
You were a complete douchebag.
You will get banned again because you dont even understand why you got banned.

I wasn't mad at my team, I just felt like the 4 other players played leaps and bounds better and were denied a deserved victory. I was even streaming during that game ffs, you can watch it, they played very well, I wasn't mad at anybody, and I would have preferred a lose than an undeserved win.

But yeah I guess that makes me a "complete douchebag".

Please stop looking for excuses and just admit that you're a douchebag. I'm a douchebag and I admit it. Can you? Move along and learn from this shit please. Come back and talk to me when you're actually wrongly being accused. But clearly since you already have multiple bans, you have 0 credibility. Why should I believe you when you're already a convicted felon?
God Bless
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 09:23:42
January 07 2013 09:22 GMT
#6386
This forum is either full of hypocrite or full of pure and fresh young souls because aside from two or three guys I know on the game, everybody is a douchebag at one point in this game. The only thing that save me is that I whine on skype so Riot don t know it.
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
January 07 2013 09:25 GMT
#6387
On January 07 2013 18:22 WhiteDog wrote:
This forum is either full of hypocrite or full of pure and fresh young souls because aside from two or three guys I know on the game, everybody is a douchebag at one point in this game. The only thing that save me is that I whine on skype so Riot don t know it.

rofl this actually helps a lot
Moderator
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 09:32:41
January 07 2013 09:28 GMT
#6388
On January 07 2013 18:22 WhiteDog wrote:
This forum is either full of hypocrite or full of pure and fresh young souls because aside from two or three guys I know on the game, everybody is a douchebag at one point in this game. The only thing that save me is that I whine on skype so Riot don t know it.

I can't tell if Roffles is serious. I don't flame my team or team-mates out of nowhere. I didn't blame 0/11/1 Cho in the game I was reported. I don't go out of my way to blame people when they try their best and aren't whiny bitches. I've been the first one to always advocate that you have to look at your own play to improve, and that even won games can be full of mistakes. And that the game is not about the team you get, but about the plays you make.

LoL is full of judgmental people who like to think higher of themselves and feel a need to "educate" a community which in fact shares the same values... But who just had different games.
I never said I was a saint. I just said this is pure bulshit to ban a player based on such acts. If they do this, they might as well ban the full server.

EDIT and PS :
On January 07 2013 18:22 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 18:18 mr_tolkien wrote:
On January 07 2013 18:01 Redox wrote:
On January 07 2013 16:22 mr_tolkien wrote:
OK, I got banned again, for one week, and I call bullshit :
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/625138/#nogo

In the first game, we were 4v5, the opposing team had an early DC, and indeed, I wanted us to surrender out of politeness, because they were blatantly out playing us. The score was widely in their favor and we ALL failed in my team, so I felt winning it was totally unfair and just asked my team if we could surrender. I didn't feed, neither did I troll.
I guess not being a complete douchebag is a bannable offense now...

You wanted to surrender because you were mad at your team.
You were a complete douchebag.
You will get banned again because you dont even understand why you got banned.

I wasn't mad at my team, I just felt like the 4 other players played leaps and bounds better and were denied a deserved victory. I was even streaming during that game ffs, you can watch it, they played very well, I wasn't mad at anybody, and I would have preferred a lose than an undeserved win.

But yeah I guess that makes me a "complete douchebag".

Please stop looking for excuses and just admit that you're a douchebag.

So for you being a good sport is being a douchebag ? Sorry that I actually want to play quality games and have deserved wins... In the game, only ONE guy reported me (way more would have if I was trolling ig) and the whole game ambiance was very friendly.
The legend of Darien lives on
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
January 07 2013 09:28 GMT
#6389
Good guy Chauster gunna drive Doublelift to get his wisdom teeth removed. Teh interesting things you randomly learn while watching streams. lol.
liftlift > tsm
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
January 07 2013 09:29 GMT
#6390
On January 07 2013 18:25 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 18:22 WhiteDog wrote:
This forum is either full of hypocrite or full of pure and fresh young souls because aside from two or three guys I know on the game, everybody is a douchebag at one point in this game. The only thing that save me is that I whine on skype so Riot don t know it.

rofl this actually helps a lot

Yes this and always disable the all chat. It s my two keys to never be banned, i give them for free because I love you all TLers!
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 09:37:05
January 07 2013 09:36 GMT
#6391
You're a douchebag towards your team. Just read the fucking chat. Look at that case #1. What the fuck is that. You're playing a 5v4 and yes while your heart might be in the right place, you are one dumb son of a bitch.

Your team is still playing and you're basically that piece of shit on the team who continuously tries to surrender a winnable game and just bitches and moans all game because your team won't surrender. Yes, enemy team might have played better, but damn it was a 5v4 for fucking christ sake. Your team doesn't want to surrender. Fucking deal with it and stop trying to ruin the game for your own team.

You're already on a short leash, so why do you do shit like this still?
God Bless
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
January 07 2013 09:36 GMT
#6392
what supp do u pick to kill with? supp gp is pretty good vs taric imo
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 10:13:37
January 07 2013 09:39 GMT
#6393
On January 07 2013 18:28 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 18:22 WhiteDog wrote:
This forum is either full of hypocrite or full of pure and fresh young souls because aside from two or three guys I know on the game, everybody is a douchebag at one point in this game. The only thing that save me is that I whine on skype so Riot don t know it.

I can't tell if Roffles is serious. I don't flame my team or team-mates. I didn't blame 0/11/1 Cho in the game I was reported. I don't go out of my way to blame people when they try their best and aren't whiny bitches. I've been the first one to always advocate that you have to look at your own play to improve, and that even won games can be full of mistakes. And that the game is not about the team you get, but about the plays you make.

LoL is full of judgmental people who like to think higher of themselves and feel a need to "educate" a community which in fact shares the same values... But who just had different games.
I never said I was a saint. I just said this is pure bulshit to ban a player based on such acts. If they do this, they might as well ban the full server.

To be fair you don't have to blame to be a d-bag. There are various passiv agressiv ways like giving tips to a guy who just died (this makes me lose hair everytime) or asking for surrender before anything is settled.
I'm not judging you, everybody is a badguy in this game and in a way your team mate, forcing you to play a dead game and then reporting you as a scape goat for his frustration, was also a douche and that is all because LOL one of the most frustrating game ever. But you should agree with Roffles when he says that you should acknowledge it, embrace the darkside.

Just saying, I would have so insulted that Vayne in game 2.
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
January 07 2013 09:47 GMT
#6394
anyone got the runes/masteries saint uses to jungle ezreal?

not sure which rune page he's using, was thinking a mix of ad/armpen but as for masteries 21/9/0 ?
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
January 07 2013 09:53 GMT
#6395
On January 07 2013 18:47 arb wrote:
anyone got the runes/masteries saint uses to jungle ezreal?

not sure which rune page he's using, was thinking a mix of ad/armpen but as for masteries 21/9/0 ?

More like 14/13/3 or spmething like that.
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
January 07 2013 09:55 GMT
#6396
On January 07 2013 18:12 danana wrote:
Has anyone had a bug where they can't use flask? I just had a game like that. tried clicking it, moving it to different slots, made sure i was missing both hp and mana, but nothing I did would consume a charge. really frustrating to have a flask sitting in my inventory doing absolutely nothing when it could have gotten me kills and saved my life a few times...

I think there's a thing where you can't use flask while an hp or mana pot is active. Maybe you tried to use it after you used a pot?
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
January 07 2013 09:58 GMT
#6397
I doubt it's much different from from a normal AD page.

I didn't think the reports were that bad. Trying to surrender a 5v4 is pretty stupid though, I had that happen to me a few weeks ago when my top laner refused to play because he thought the enemy team deserved a 4v4, which is the dumbest thing I've ever heard and dragged out a 20min win into an hour.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 10:00:45
January 07 2013 10:00 GMT
#6398
On January 07 2013 18:58 zulu_nation8 wrote:
I doubt it's much different from from a normal AD page.

I didn't think the reports were that bad. Trying to surrender a 5v4 is pretty stupid though, I had that happen to me a few weeks ago when my top laner refused to play because he thought the enemy team deserved a 4v4, which is the dumbest thing I've ever heard and dragged out a 20min win into an hour.

Only ad page that i could see using(thats on the account he's currently playing it on) is
AD Quint
Armpen Red
Armor Yellow
Mr/L Blue

someone said 14/13/3 masteries maybe..
dunno which ones those would be
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
January 07 2013 10:48 GMT
#6399
ryze is so dumb right now, if ur team is derping and gives him time to farm,some kills he will just 1v5 eventually ....
bmn
Profile Joined August 2010
886 Posts
January 07 2013 11:02 GMT
#6400
On January 07 2013 18:28 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 18:22 WhiteDog wrote:
This forum is either full of hypocrite or full of pure and fresh young souls because aside from two or three guys I know on the game, everybody is a douchebag at one point in this game. The only thing that save me is that I whine on skype so Riot don t know it.

I can't tell if Roffles is serious. I don't flame my team or team-mates out of nowhere. I didn't blame 0/11/1 Cho in the game I was reported. I don't go out of my way to blame people when they try their best and aren't whiny bitches. I've been the first one to always advocate that you have to look at your own play to improve, and that even won games can be full of mistakes. And that the game is not about the team you get, but about the plays you make.

LoL is full of judgmental people who like to think higher of themselves and feel a need to "educate" a community which in fact shares the same values... But who just had different games.
I never said I was a saint. I just said this is pure bulshit to ban a player based on such acts. If they do this, they might as well ban the full server.

EDIT and PS :
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 18:22 Roffles wrote:
On January 07 2013 18:18 mr_tolkien wrote:
On January 07 2013 18:01 Redox wrote:
On January 07 2013 16:22 mr_tolkien wrote:
OK, I got banned again, for one week, and I call bullshit :
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/625138/#nogo

In the first game, we were 4v5, the opposing team had an early DC, and indeed, I wanted us to surrender out of politeness, because they were blatantly out playing us. The score was widely in their favor and we ALL failed in my team, so I felt winning it was totally unfair and just asked my team if we could surrender. I didn't feed, neither did I troll.
I guess not being a complete douchebag is a bannable offense now...

You wanted to surrender because you were mad at your team.
You were a complete douchebag.
You will get banned again because you dont even understand why you got banned.

I wasn't mad at my team, I just felt like the 4 other players played leaps and bounds better and were denied a deserved victory. I was even streaming during that game ffs, you can watch it, they played very well, I wasn't mad at anybody, and I would have preferred a lose than an undeserved win.

But yeah I guess that makes me a "complete douchebag".

Please stop looking for excuses and just admit that you're a douchebag.

So for you being a good sport is being a douchebag ? Sorry that I actually want to play quality games and have deserved wins... In the game, only ONE guy reported me (way more would have if I was trolling ig) and the whole game ambiance was very friendly.


Trying to demoralize your team into surrendering just because you feel that the other team "deserves" a win is NOT being a good sport. It's being a bad sport.

Sure, saying "gg, too bad about the disconnect, you were playing better" is being a good sport. Acting the way you did in game 1 is not.
There's nothing wrong with asking for a surrender. Hell, call a vote every two minutes if you want. But if they vote no, that's how it is, and you have no authority -- moral or otherwise -- that would justify spouting things like
> I'm with 4 butthurt guys who won't surrender
or
> wb, we tried hard to throw !
the entire time.

Going by the chat, you weren't trying to win. That isn't "being a good sport". Perhaps you wanted to lose ELO, but it's not fine to try throwing -- and your teammates clearly didn't feel the way you did. Your obligation lies with your team, not your arbitrary sense of who "deserves" the win.

I'd say that it's also ridiculous to argue that they "deserved" the win after the DC (otherwise I'd just disconnect as soon as our team is ahead!), but that's entirely irrelevant to whether your behavior was acceptable or not. If they're better they'll gain back the ELO; either way, it's not your job to assign ELO to opponents as you see fit at the cost of your teammates. Imagine if everyone acted like that if they felt like they were outplayed.



Finally, yeah, everyone has bad games occasionally. Nobody's perfect, everyone has more or less whiny games.
But you don't get sent to the Tribunal for one bad game or just a handful of reports. If this happens so often that you've been banned repeatedly (and it isn't the same handful of people reporting you every time), clearly your behavior is inappropriate.
Prev 1 318 319 320 321 322 451 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 158
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 334
actioN 91
Mong 76
Shine 72
NotJumperer 36
Bale 29
Noble 11
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 821
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft747
Other Games
summit1g8631
PiGStarcraft378
ceh9340
Happy277
Livibee108
ArmadaUGS31
RuFF_SC227
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick547
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream501
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2361
League of Legends
• Lourlo1451
• Rush1411
• Stunt464
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 56m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.