• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7474 users

[Patch 1.0.0.153: Preseason Balance Update 1] GD - Page 319

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 317 318 319 320 321 451 Next
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
January 07 2013 07:22 GMT
#6361
OK, I got banned again, for one week, and I call bullshit :
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/625138/#nogo

In the first game, we were 4v5, the opposing team had an early DC, and indeed, I wanted us to surrender out of politeness, because they were blatantly out playing us. The score was widely in their favor and we ALL failed in my team, so I felt winning it was totally unfair and just asked my team if we could surrender. I didn't feed, neither did I troll.
I guess not being a complete douchebag is a bannable offense now...
The legend of Darien lives on
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
January 07 2013 07:24 GMT
#6362
1 bad judge on one game doesn't excuse the others >.>
liftlift > tsm
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 07:37:46
January 07 2013 07:26 GMT
#6363
On January 07 2013 16:24 wei2coolman wrote:
1 bad judge on one game doesn't excuse the others >.>

Oh yeah. Others just can be ignored, didn't feed, troll, or flame. But got reported for playing Akali jungle and Nunu top though.
The legend of Darien lives on
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 07:38:50
January 07 2013 07:37 GMT
#6364
On January 07 2013 14:56 gtrsrs wrote:
hey guys, quick question to sate my own curiosity:

enemy team is pretty far ahead of you in a ranked game, one fight could put you back in it though. enemy engages, takes down 1, 2, 3, 4 of your teammates with ease. boom, enemy quadra kill and you're in range to be killed by him. are you the kind of person that gives the penta for free? or do you try to run and deny the penta?

Poll: do you give the enemy the penta?

actively try to escape (40)
 
82%

stand still, give penta (9)
 
18%

49 total votes

Your vote: do you give the enemy the penta?

(Vote): stand still, give penta
(Vote): actively try to escape


I'm pretty sure I've never been the 5th person alive in a situation like that, I always die really quickly.

By the way when you're support and your AD starts feeding and complaining it's really good to not say anything at all or you'll get dragged into 9xs
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 07:40:14
January 07 2013 07:38 GMT
#6365
On January 07 2013 16:22 mr_tolkien wrote:
OK, I got banned again, for one week, and I call bullshit :
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/625138/#nogo

In the first game, we were 4v5, the opposing team had an early DC, and indeed, I wanted us to surrender out of politeness, because they were blatantly out playing us. The score was widely in their favor and we ALL failed in my team, so I felt winning it was totally unfair and just asked my team if we could surrender. I didn't feed, neither did I troll.
I guess not being a complete douchebag is a bannable offense now...


Yeah, I'd have to say that's some preeetty weak shit to be banned for. Honestly, I'm surprised that with only 4 "recent games" all with only 1 report each except for the last game (which I can't figure out what the reports could possibly be for) that it even came before the tribunal. Very weak.

edit: I'm also surprised anybody "gives" pentas. I'll let my teamates get it and not try to take the killing blow, but I'll never just give it to the enemy. Oh, you get a quadra so you get a free kill too? I was unaware there was a sale here at LoLs-R-Us.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
January 07 2013 07:41 GMT
#6366
On January 07 2013 16:38 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 16:22 mr_tolkien wrote:
OK, I got banned again, for one week, and I call bullshit :
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/625138/#nogo

In the first game, we were 4v5, the opposing team had an early DC, and indeed, I wanted us to surrender out of politeness, because they were blatantly out playing us. The score was widely in their favor and we ALL failed in my team, so I felt winning it was totally unfair and just asked my team if we could surrender. I didn't feed, neither did I troll.
I guess not being a complete douchebag is a bannable offense now...


Yeah, I'd have to say that's some preeetty weak shit to be banned for. Honestly, I'm surprised that with only 4 "recent games" all with only 1 report each except for the last game (which I can't figure out what the reports could possibly be for) that it even came before the tribunal. Very weak.

And a 1 week ban for that, which really screws me since I'm a fucking commentator. It's my 4th ban already, and more than 50% of the reports I have are for... "Troll picks". Like Ali jungle one year ago.
The legend of Darien lives on
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
January 07 2013 07:43 GMT
#6367
that ban sucks, your "fuck" probably got you banned.
native english speakers (which i guess would be a majority of people doing english tribunal) react differently to it than french and german speakers.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 07 2013 07:45 GMT
#6368
I think it's pretty standard to give your teammates the penta, but deny the enemy penta.
God Bless
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
January 07 2013 08:16 GMT
#6369
I wonder if Riot intended Khazik's W to do that ridiculous amount of damage....
liftlift > tsm
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
January 07 2013 08:27 GMT
#6370
Letting saint play jungle ez is like letting your dog shit on your rug. Why curse, whyyyy???
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
January 07 2013 08:39 GMT
#6371
On January 07 2013 16:43 LaNague wrote:
that ban sucks, your "fuck" probably got you banned.
native english speakers (which i guess would be a majority of people doing english tribunal) react differently to it than french and german speakers.

Well the only native English speakers on Euw are brits, so I guess it's pretty far from the majority. I hardly met any in-game.

Seriously, I'm pretty mad at this ban. 1 week is long and I have broadcasts to do...
The legend of Darien lives on
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
January 07 2013 08:43 GMT
#6372
On January 07 2013 16:22 mr_tolkien wrote:
OK, I got banned again, for one week, and I call bullshit :
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/625138/#nogo

In the first game, we were 4v5, the opposing team had an early DC, and indeed, I wanted us to surrender out of politeness, because they were blatantly out playing us. The score was widely in their favor and we ALL failed in my team, so I felt winning it was totally unfair and just asked my team if we could surrender. I didn't feed, neither did I troll.
I guess not being a complete douchebag is a bannable offense now...

Bullshit on what? You're a giant douche in game. You deserve your ban.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
January 07 2013 08:54 GMT
#6373
On January 07 2013 17:43 Craton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 16:22 mr_tolkien wrote:
OK, I got banned again, for one week, and I call bullshit :
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/625138/#nogo

In the first game, we were 4v5, the opposing team had an early DC, and indeed, I wanted us to surrender out of politeness, because they were blatantly out playing us. The score was widely in their favor and we ALL failed in my team, so I felt winning it was totally unfair and just asked my team if we could surrender. I didn't feed, neither did I troll.
I guess not being a complete douchebag is a bannable offense now...

Bullshit on what? You're a giant douche in game. You deserve your ban.


I have to agree with that.

You are quite condescending in each of the games eventhough you appear to be the weakest link in all but the 0/11 cho game. Normally i'd say it was worth at most a warning but since it's a repeat offence - the 4th ban even - a 1 week ban appears to be justified. Yes, there are worse cases, lot's of them even, but that is no excuse for the hostile behaviour.

For broadcasting, you don't need your normal account and making an account is free.
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
January 07 2013 08:58 GMT
#6374
On January 07 2013 16:22 mr_tolkien wrote:
OK, I got banned again, for one week, and I call bullshit :
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/625138/#nogo

In the first game, we were 4v5, the opposing team had an early DC, and indeed, I wanted us to surrender out of politeness, because they were blatantly out playing us. The score was widely in their favor and we ALL failed in my team, so I felt winning it was totally unfair and just asked my team if we could surrender. I didn't feed, neither did I troll.
I guess not being a complete douchebag is a bannable offense now...

to many over-sensitivity faggots playing this game, dont even bother arguing with them they will get their reality check sooner or later in real life

User was temp banned for this post.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
January 07 2013 08:59 GMT
#6375
On January 07 2013 16:22 mr_tolkien wrote:
OK, I got banned again, for one week, and I call bullshit :
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/625138/#nogo

In the first game, we were 4v5, the opposing team had an early DC, and indeed, I wanted us to surrender out of politeness, because they were blatantly out playing us. The score was widely in their favor and we ALL failed in my team, so I felt winning it was totally unfair and just asked my team if we could surrender. I didn't feed, neither did I troll.
I guess not being a complete douchebag is a bannable offense now...


Whenever you get "banned again" its not bullshit. Its hard to get banned once.
Freeeeeeedom
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 09:03:27
January 07 2013 09:00 GMT
#6376
Riven [00:10:24] PROTIP : you are playing together
Riven [00:10:30] flaming won't make it any better

Pro tip from me to you: Being a dbag doesn't make your teammates better.

2nd and 3rd cases seemed okay. Ez in #3 was a dbag, #2 didn't seem that bad. But you make me look like a fucking saint in #1 and 4.
God Bless
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 09:02:49
January 07 2013 09:01 GMT
#6377
On January 07 2013 16:22 mr_tolkien wrote:
OK, I got banned again, for one week, and I call bullshit :
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/625138/#nogo

In the first game, we were 4v5, the opposing team had an early DC, and indeed, I wanted us to surrender out of politeness, because they were blatantly out playing us. The score was widely in their favor and we ALL failed in my team, so I felt winning it was totally unfair and just asked my team if we could surrender. I didn't feed, neither did I troll.
I guess not being a complete douchebag is a bannable offense now...

You wanted to surrender because you were mad at your team.
You were a complete douchebag.
You will get banned again because you dont even understand why you got banned.
Off-season = best season
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
January 07 2013 09:02 GMT
#6378
surely you don't really believe that roffles
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 09:10:50
January 07 2013 09:07 GMT
#6379
On January 07 2013 18:02 UniversalSnip wrote:
surely you don't really believe that roffles

Sure I do. When you're in the middle of the game and there's one guy constantly being a douchebag, it definitely kills morale. Especially when it's all headed in your direction. People don't enjoy being criticized, but some people can take it. Being flamed though is basically attacking the guy for no reason. Criticize, but when you're being a complete dbag in game and spewing disparaging remarks, no one's gonna take kindly to that.

Why do you think no one likes the current ranked color borders? It puts unnecessary pressure on players and can lead to flamewars in game such as "LOL BOOSTED NOOB PLAT PLAYER COULDNT CARRY ME" or "lol gg noob silver scrub". You get shit like people not cooperating because they think their teammates are shit and just gives people an easy way out by marking lower S2 ranked players as scapegoats because of their borders.

Bottom line is that no one enjoys getting flamed in game.
God Bless
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 09:11:05
January 07 2013 09:10 GMT
#6380
I've never played with you in game so perhaps you're not a borderline troll like here but if not the irony is just fucking killing me
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Prev 1 317 318 319 320 321 451 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 525
WardiTV210
Rex99
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 17049
StarCastTV_EN406
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko347
mouzHeroMarine 321
ProTech122
Rex 99
OGKoka 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11601
EffOrt 5582
BeSt 1744
ZerO 1141
Horang2 1021
Larva 851
Hyuk 849
Hyun 276
Zeus 267
Stork 213
[ Show more ]
Light 206
Killer 192
Barracks 123
Rush 86
Mini 83
Yoon 61
ggaemo 48
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 35
Bale 32
Terrorterran 25
Sacsri 21
PianO 20
Mong 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
sorry 10
HiyA 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi920
League of Legends
KnowMe38
Counter-Strike
byalli857
x6flipin151
Other Games
singsing1948
olofmeister1542
XaKoH 415
crisheroes278
Sick198
Pyrionflax157
ArmadaUGS57
Mew2King52
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream475
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 227
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1856
Other Games
• WagamamaTV196
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 43m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.