• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10716 users

[Patch 1.0.0.153: Preseason Balance Update 1] GD - Page 321

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 319 320 321 322 323 451 Next
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
January 07 2013 11:10 GMT
#6401
Just lost 100 elo today, hate days like this. hopefully will do better tomorrow.
Bwaaaa
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia969 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 11:13:52
January 07 2013 11:12 GMT
#6402
I think the first game is report worthy but the others are fine. This is your fourth ban already now so I guess you are walking a tight rope. I don't think those four games are worthy of a week ban but I don't know how bad you were to deserve your first 3 bans and warnings.
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 11:34:01
January 07 2013 11:33 GMT
#6403
On January 07 2013 20:12 Bwaaaa wrote:
I think the first game is report worthy but the others are fine. This is your fourth ban already now so I guess you are walking a tight rope. I don't think those four games are worthy of a week ban but I don't know how bad you were to deserve your first 3 bans and warnings.

hows that even relevant holy fuck, people from tribunal have no idea if its 1st ban or second they just judge based on cases presented to them
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
January 07 2013 11:37 GMT
#6404
Zed [All] [00:26:55] the Q's
Pantheon [All] [00:27:14] too bad it's a... solo Q
Pantheon [All] [00:27:16] badum tsss

This deserves a ban imo. The anti-pun police are not pleased.
No I'm never serious.
Bwaaaa
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia969 Posts
January 07 2013 11:39 GMT
#6405
On January 07 2013 20:33 kongoline wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:12 Bwaaaa wrote:
I think the first game is report worthy but the others are fine. This is your fourth ban already now so I guess you are walking a tight rope. I don't think those four games are worthy of a week ban but I don't know how bad you were to deserve your first 3 bans and warnings.

hows that even relevant holy fuck, people from tribunal have no idea if its 1st ban or second they just judge based on cases presented to them

It is relavant because he is whining about the length of the ban. That case is only warning worthy if it is his first offence but he has obviously acted poorly before hence the week long ban.
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
January 07 2013 11:40 GMT
#6406
On January 07 2013 20:33 kongoline wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:12 Bwaaaa wrote:
I think the first game is report worthy but the others are fine. This is your fourth ban already now so I guess you are walking a tight rope. I don't think those four games are worthy of a week ban but I don't know how bad you were to deserve your first 3 bans and warnings.

hows that even relevant holy fuck, people from tribunal have no idea if its 1st ban or second they just judge based on cases presented to them


Tribunal doesn't do punishment. Riot admins will look over each case that is punished and requires temp/perm banning, and judge the case not only on the behaviour in the games but also on (lack of) improvement in mentality.

@mr_tolkien: If you know you need your account for commentary you should know better. Yes there are people who are worse, but I certainly wouldn't want anyone acting like you in g1 in my soloq game. Don't you see anything wrong with what you did? You are being incredibly passive aggressive and condescending.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 12:11:36
January 07 2013 11:42 GMT
#6407
On January 07 2013 20:02 bmn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 18:28 mr_tolkien wrote:
On January 07 2013 18:22 WhiteDog wrote:
This forum is either full of hypocrite or full of pure and fresh young souls because aside from two or three guys I know on the game, everybody is a douchebag at one point in this game. The only thing that save me is that I whine on skype so Riot don t know it.

I can't tell if Roffles is serious. I don't flame my team or team-mates out of nowhere. I didn't blame 0/11/1 Cho in the game I was reported. I don't go out of my way to blame people when they try their best and aren't whiny bitches. I've been the first one to always advocate that you have to look at your own play to improve, and that even won games can be full of mistakes. And that the game is not about the team you get, but about the plays you make.

LoL is full of judgmental people who like to think higher of themselves and feel a need to "educate" a community which in fact shares the same values... But who just had different games.
I never said I was a saint. I just said this is pure bulshit to ban a player based on such acts. If they do this, they might as well ban the full server.

EDIT and PS :
On January 07 2013 18:22 Roffles wrote:
On January 07 2013 18:18 mr_tolkien wrote:
On January 07 2013 18:01 Redox wrote:
On January 07 2013 16:22 mr_tolkien wrote:
OK, I got banned again, for one week, and I call bullshit :
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/625138/#nogo

In the first game, we were 4v5, the opposing team had an early DC, and indeed, I wanted us to surrender out of politeness, because they were blatantly out playing us. The score was widely in their favor and we ALL failed in my team, so I felt winning it was totally unfair and just asked my team if we could surrender. I didn't feed, neither did I troll.
I guess not being a complete douchebag is a bannable offense now...

You wanted to surrender because you were mad at your team.
You were a complete douchebag.
You will get banned again because you dont even understand why you got banned.

I wasn't mad at my team, I just felt like the 4 other players played leaps and bounds better and were denied a deserved victory. I was even streaming during that game ffs, you can watch it, they played very well, I wasn't mad at anybody, and I would have preferred a lose than an undeserved win.

But yeah I guess that makes me a "complete douchebag".

Please stop looking for excuses and just admit that you're a douchebag.

So for you being a good sport is being a douchebag ? Sorry that I actually want to play quality games and have deserved wins... In the game, only ONE guy reported me (way more would have if I was trolling ig) and the whole game ambiance was very friendly.


Trying to demoralize your team into surrendering just because you feel that the other team "deserves" a win is NOT being a good sport. It's being a bad sport.

Sure, saying "gg, too bad about the disconnect, you were playing better" is being a good sport. Acting the way you did in game 1 is not.
There's nothing wrong with asking for a surrender. Hell, call a vote every two minutes if you want. But if they vote no, that's how it is, and you have no authority -- moral or otherwise -- that would justify spouting things like
> I'm with 4 butthurt guys who won't surrender
or
> wb, we tried hard to throw !
the entire time.

Going by the chat, you weren't trying to win. That isn't "being a good sport". Perhaps you wanted to lose ELO, but it's not fine to try throwing -- and your teammates clearly didn't feel the way you did. Your obligation lies with your team, not your arbitrary sense of who "deserves" the win.

I'd say that it's also ridiculous to argue that they "deserved" the win after the DC (otherwise I'd just disconnect as soon as our team is ahead!), but that's entirely irrelevant to whether your behavior was acceptable or not. If they're better they'll gain back the ELO; either way, it's not your job to assign ELO to opponents as you see fit at the cost of your teammates. Imagine if everyone acted like that if they felt like they were outplayed.



Finally, yeah, everyone has bad games occasionally. Nobody's perfect, everyone has more or less whiny games.
But you don't get sent to the Tribunal for one bad game or just a handful of reports. If this happens so often that you've been banned repeatedly (and it isn't the same handful of people reporting you every time), clearly your behavior is inappropriate.

I would have report you for this post in the game because it s way too condescending to my liking. Tribunal logic yo !

Seriously since when the fuck saying "we tried hard to throw" is worth a ban ? Did he actually fed on purpose ? Did he goes afk ? Also, you are supposed to judge the cases given and the fact that the guy present in the tribunal has other reports should not be used as an argument because it is not an information you have as a judge. But riot still repetedly justify bad ban with cases that are not visible for the jury so well... Fail logic.
And the worst is people enjoy when riotlyte or whatever his name is does that. I don't understand how people don't understand how the tribunal is flawed, ethically corrupt. I suppose people like the ego boost they get from judging others.
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
-Zoda-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
France3578 Posts
January 07 2013 11:47 GMT
#6408
That Riven game is very suprising. Ezreal is very clearly trashtalking his whole team and people vote "Punish" for the 3/5/3 Riven.
Okay you were a bit agressive at the start of the game and a bit condescending, but who wouldn't with that Ezreal... And yeah one report with no details lolwtf.
♪ 最初はi つなぐdo それ つまりlife 常に移動 ♪ - IGN: Uhryks
Amarok
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia2003 Posts
January 07 2013 11:51 GMT
#6409
On January 07 2013 20:42 WhiteDog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:02 bmn wrote:
On January 07 2013 18:28 mr_tolkien wrote:
On January 07 2013 18:22 WhiteDog wrote:
This forum is either full of hypocrite or full of pure and fresh young souls because aside from two or three guys I know on the game, everybody is a douchebag at one point in this game. The only thing that save me is that I whine on skype so Riot don t know it.

I can't tell if Roffles is serious. I don't flame my team or team-mates out of nowhere. I didn't blame 0/11/1 Cho in the game I was reported. I don't go out of my way to blame people when they try their best and aren't whiny bitches. I've been the first one to always advocate that you have to look at your own play to improve, and that even won games can be full of mistakes. And that the game is not about the team you get, but about the plays you make.

LoL is full of judgmental people who like to think higher of themselves and feel a need to "educate" a community which in fact shares the same values... But who just had different games.
I never said I was a saint. I just said this is pure bulshit to ban a player based on such acts. If they do this, they might as well ban the full server.

EDIT and PS :
On January 07 2013 18:22 Roffles wrote:
On January 07 2013 18:18 mr_tolkien wrote:
On January 07 2013 18:01 Redox wrote:
On January 07 2013 16:22 mr_tolkien wrote:
OK, I got banned again, for one week, and I call bullshit :
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/625138/#nogo

In the first game, we were 4v5, the opposing team had an early DC, and indeed, I wanted us to surrender out of politeness, because they were blatantly out playing us. The score was widely in their favor and we ALL failed in my team, so I felt winning it was totally unfair and just asked my team if we could surrender. I didn't feed, neither did I troll.
I guess not being a complete douchebag is a bannable offense now...

You wanted to surrender because you were mad at your team.
You were a complete douchebag.
You will get banned again because you dont even understand why you got banned.

I wasn't mad at my team, I just felt like the 4 other players played leaps and bounds better and were denied a deserved victory. I was even streaming during that game ffs, you can watch it, they played very well, I wasn't mad at anybody, and I would have preferred a lose than an undeserved win.

But yeah I guess that makes me a "complete douchebag".

Please stop looking for excuses and just admit that you're a douchebag.

So for you being a good sport is being a douchebag ? Sorry that I actually want to play quality games and have deserved wins... In the game, only ONE guy reported me (way more would have if I was trolling ig) and the whole game ambiance was very friendly.


Trying to demoralize your team into surrendering just because you feel that the other team "deserves" a win is NOT being a good sport. It's being a bad sport.

Sure, saying "gg, too bad about the disconnect, you were playing better" is being a good sport. Acting the way you did in game 1 is not.
There's nothing wrong with asking for a surrender. Hell, call a vote every two minutes if you want. But if they vote no, that's how it is, and you have no authority -- moral or otherwise -- that would justify spouting things like
> I'm with 4 butthurt guys who won't surrender
or
> wb, we tried hard to throw !
the entire time.

Going by the chat, you weren't trying to win. That isn't "being a good sport". Perhaps you wanted to lose ELO, but it's not fine to try throwing -- and your teammates clearly didn't feel the way you did. Your obligation lies with your team, not your arbitrary sense of who "deserves" the win.

I'd say that it's also ridiculous to argue that they "deserved" the win after the DC (otherwise I'd just disconnect as soon as our team is ahead!), but that's entirely irrelevant to whether your behavior was acceptable or not. If they're better they'll gain back the ELO; either way, it's not your job to assign ELO to opponents as you see fit at the cost of your teammates. Imagine if everyone acted like that if they felt like they were outplayed.



Finally, yeah, everyone has bad games occasionally. Nobody's perfect, everyone has more or less whiny games.
But you don't get sent to the Tribunal for one bad game or just a handful of reports. If this happens so often that you've been banned repeatedly (and it isn't the same handful of people reporting you every time), clearly your behavior is inappropriate.

I would have report you for this post in the game because it s way too condescending to my liking.


Anyone typing that much in a game is clearly not paying attention. Report and ban plz.
Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 11:54:34
January 07 2013 11:51 GMT
#6410
"Banned repeatidly" is 3 times in 2 years, the 2 last being in the last 2 weeks the first one maybe 2 weeks after I started playing.

But ok. I get what youre trying to convey : you should never stop trying to win, it's disrepectful to your teammates. Even if you are given a freewin because of a DC. Even if everybody's playing horribly and you're opponents are way better. Even if you don't even deserve the win in the slightest but just have to push mid to win.

I get your message. I just find it incredibly stupid. I don't want to win a 5v4 for the only sake that my opponent's computer crashed. I don't even see why I should play the game. In DotA, after 5 minutes of DC, the game is declared void, and that's a very good thing. And there is a pause to wait for unlucky DCs. LoL has nothing of all this + elo-obsessed players who would sell their mother for 10 points. This is just such a terrible mentality.

I didn't throw the game. I played as well as I could. I pushed towers, ganked, did everything I could. Hell, why do you think only ONE guy reported me ? And nobody asked for reports ?
The legend of Darien lives on
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
January 07 2013 12:01 GMT
#6411
On January 07 2013 20:51 mr_tolkien wrote:
"Banned repeatidly" is 3 times in 2 years, the 2 last being in the last 2 weeks the first one maybe 2 weeks after I started playing.

But ok. I get what youre trying to convey : you should never stop trying to win, it's disrepectful to your teammates. Even if you are given a freewin because of a DC. Even if everybody's playing horribly and you're opponents are way better. Even if you don't even deserve the win in the slightest but just have to push mid to win.

I get your message. I just find it incredibly stupid. I don't want to win a 5v4 for the only sake that my opponent's computer crashed. I don't even see why I should play the game. In DotA, after 5 minutes of DC, the game is declared void, and that's a very good thing. And there is a pause to wait for unlucky DCs. LoL has nothing of all this + elo-obsessed players who would sell their mother for 10 points. This is just such a terrible mentality.

I didn't throw the game. I played as well as I could. I pushed towers, ganked, did everything I could. Hell, why do you think only ONE guy reported me ? And nobody asked for reports ?


The system gets more sensitive as you go through Tribunal more often. The first time you'll require a good deal of reports from a decent amount of games, but later on the system needs less and less.

Would I have personally reported you? I wouldn't know really with just the information given by Tribunal, but I don't like the attitude you had.

Yes, LoL is a very imperfect game and Tribunal isn't top of the line either. Still, by behaving well and/or just ignoring the chat altogether (except for when you get asked things) you can pretty much guarantee that you won't go to Tribunal.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
-Zoda-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
France3578 Posts
January 07 2013 12:05 GMT
#6412
Maybe you try can send to Riot explaining your reasons in detail ? They've probably got a ton of people whining for their ban so they won't mind I guess, and if it's well written and polite they might read it and think back. At least you'll have tried.
♪ 最初はi つなぐdo それ つまりlife 常に移動 ♪ - IGN: Uhryks
Djin)ftw(
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Germany3357 Posts
January 07 2013 12:12 GMT
#6413
yeah well, game #1 is not ban worthy, I dont know what people read there. You have a different opinion, thats all. You want to give the win to the enemy team, shaco/taric dont. Assuming the surrender vote failed, if you dont feed/go afk there is absolutely no reason to report you. And you weren't passive agressive at all wtf? O_o

but game #3, come now..

"Riven [00:02:37] no flash no ignite top
Riven [00:02:40] gank
Riven [00:03:00] FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UDYR JUST GO TOP
Evelynn [00:04:10] ыы ьшв
Riven [00:05:18] mao top
Sona [00:05:40] should have gone lulu
Riven [00:05:45] mao top 2 times already
Riven [00:05:49] with jax no flash at 1:00
Riven [00:05:54] and me giving you smiteless blue
Riven [00:05:55] are you shitting me"

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SCREAMING DOESNT IT MAKE IT ANY BETTER. ALSO YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT SOME PEOPLE DONT HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING. SO IF JAX HAS NO SUMMONER SPELLS AND COULD EASILY BE GANKED AND UR JUNGLER DOESNT COME, FUCKING DEAL WITH IT. seriously man. "gank pls jax no flash gogogo" sounds, at least to me, much better than what you wrote. Frustration doesnt justify rudeness.
"jk CLG best mindgames using the baron to counterthrow" - boesthius
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
January 07 2013 12:13 GMT
#6414
On January 07 2013 21:01 Doctorbeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 20:51 mr_tolkien wrote:
"Banned repeatidly" is 3 times in 2 years, the 2 last being in the last 2 weeks the first one maybe 2 weeks after I started playing.

But ok. I get what youre trying to convey : you should never stop trying to win, it's disrepectful to your teammates. Even if you are given a freewin because of a DC. Even if everybody's playing horribly and you're opponents are way better. Even if you don't even deserve the win in the slightest but just have to push mid to win.

I get your message. I just find it incredibly stupid. I don't want to win a 5v4 for the only sake that my opponent's computer crashed. I don't even see why I should play the game. In DotA, after 5 minutes of DC, the game is declared void, and that's a very good thing. And there is a pause to wait for unlucky DCs. LoL has nothing of all this + elo-obsessed players who would sell their mother for 10 points. This is just such a terrible mentality.

I didn't throw the game. I played as well as I could. I pushed towers, ganked, did everything I could. Hell, why do you think only ONE guy reported me ? And nobody asked for reports ?


The system gets more sensitive as you go through Tribunal more often. The first time you'll require a good deal of reports from a decent amount of games, but later on the system needs less and less.

Would I have personally reported you? I wouldn't know really with just the information given by Tribunal, but I don't like the attitude you had.

Yes, LoL is a very imperfect game and Tribunal isn't top of the line either. Still, by behaving well and/or just ignoring the chat altogether (except for when you get asked things) you can pretty much guarantee that you won't go to Tribunal.

That you do not like his attitude is not a bannable offense.
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
anmolsinghmzn2009
Profile Joined June 2011
India1783 Posts
January 07 2013 12:17 GMT
#6415
hey, you might say ive been living under a rock but is dota 2 still in closed beta? Cuz i just logged into steam today after quite a while and i have a few dota 2 gifts in my inventory so if it still closed beta, if anyone doesnt have one i can gift them. thanks
Dunk first. Ask questions while dunking.
Prog
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom1470 Posts
January 07 2013 12:42 GMT
#6416
On January 07 2013 21:13 WhiteDog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 21:01 Doctorbeat wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:51 mr_tolkien wrote:
"Banned repeatidly" is 3 times in 2 years, the 2 last being in the last 2 weeks the first one maybe 2 weeks after I started playing.

But ok. I get what youre trying to convey : you should never stop trying to win, it's disrepectful to your teammates. Even if you are given a freewin because of a DC. Even if everybody's playing horribly and you're opponents are way better. Even if you don't even deserve the win in the slightest but just have to push mid to win.

I get your message. I just find it incredibly stupid. I don't want to win a 5v4 for the only sake that my opponent's computer crashed. I don't even see why I should play the game. In DotA, after 5 minutes of DC, the game is declared void, and that's a very good thing. And there is a pause to wait for unlucky DCs. LoL has nothing of all this + elo-obsessed players who would sell their mother for 10 points. This is just such a terrible mentality.

I didn't throw the game. I played as well as I could. I pushed towers, ganked, did everything I could. Hell, why do you think only ONE guy reported me ? And nobody asked for reports ?


The system gets more sensitive as you go through Tribunal more often. The first time you'll require a good deal of reports from a decent amount of games, but later on the system needs less and less.

Would I have personally reported you? I wouldn't know really with just the information given by Tribunal, but I don't like the attitude you had.

Yes, LoL is a very imperfect game and Tribunal isn't top of the line either. Still, by behaving well and/or just ignoring the chat altogether (except for when you get asked things) you can pretty much guarantee that you won't go to Tribunal.

That you do not like his attitude is not a bannable offense.


There is even a report option "negative attutide".
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
January 07 2013 12:51 GMT
#6417
On January 07 2013 21:13 WhiteDog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 21:01 Doctorbeat wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:51 mr_tolkien wrote:
"Banned repeatidly" is 3 times in 2 years, the 2 last being in the last 2 weeks the first one maybe 2 weeks after I started playing.

But ok. I get what youre trying to convey : you should never stop trying to win, it's disrepectful to your teammates. Even if you are given a freewin because of a DC. Even if everybody's playing horribly and you're opponents are way better. Even if you don't even deserve the win in the slightest but just have to push mid to win.

I get your message. I just find it incredibly stupid. I don't want to win a 5v4 for the only sake that my opponent's computer crashed. I don't even see why I should play the game. In DotA, after 5 minutes of DC, the game is declared void, and that's a very good thing. And there is a pause to wait for unlucky DCs. LoL has nothing of all this + elo-obsessed players who would sell their mother for 10 points. This is just such a terrible mentality.

I didn't throw the game. I played as well as I could. I pushed towers, ganked, did everything I could. Hell, why do you think only ONE guy reported me ? And nobody asked for reports ?


The system gets more sensitive as you go through Tribunal more often. The first time you'll require a good deal of reports from a decent amount of games, but later on the system needs less and less.

Would I have personally reported you? I wouldn't know really with just the information given by Tribunal, but I don't like the attitude you had.

Yes, LoL is a very imperfect game and Tribunal isn't top of the line either. Still, by behaving well and/or just ignoring the chat altogether (except for when you get asked things) you can pretty much guarantee that you won't go to Tribunal.

That you do not like his attitude is not a bannable offense.


yeah it is

lol
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
January 07 2013 12:55 GMT
#6418
On January 07 2013 21:13 WhiteDog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 21:01 Doctorbeat wrote:
On January 07 2013 20:51 mr_tolkien wrote:
"Banned repeatidly" is 3 times in 2 years, the 2 last being in the last 2 weeks the first one maybe 2 weeks after I started playing.

But ok. I get what youre trying to convey : you should never stop trying to win, it's disrepectful to your teammates. Even if you are given a freewin because of a DC. Even if everybody's playing horribly and you're opponents are way better. Even if you don't even deserve the win in the slightest but just have to push mid to win.

I get your message. I just find it incredibly stupid. I don't want to win a 5v4 for the only sake that my opponent's computer crashed. I don't even see why I should play the game. In DotA, after 5 minutes of DC, the game is declared void, and that's a very good thing. And there is a pause to wait for unlucky DCs. LoL has nothing of all this + elo-obsessed players who would sell their mother for 10 points. This is just such a terrible mentality.

I didn't throw the game. I played as well as I could. I pushed towers, ganked, did everything I could. Hell, why do you think only ONE guy reported me ? And nobody asked for reports ?


The system gets more sensitive as you go through Tribunal more often. The first time you'll require a good deal of reports from a decent amount of games, but later on the system needs less and less.

Would I have personally reported you? I wouldn't know really with just the information given by Tribunal, but I don't like the attitude you had.

Yes, LoL is a very imperfect game and Tribunal isn't top of the line either. Still, by behaving well and/or just ignoring the chat altogether (except for when you get asked things) you can pretty much guarantee that you won't go to Tribunal.

That you do not like his attitude is not a bannable offense.

You're right, the only thing you control is the report. It's if Riot doesn't like his attitude that he gets banned.

Remember, they make the rules so they can do whatever they want.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22611 Posts
January 07 2013 12:57 GMT
#6419
On January 07 2013 21:17 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
hey, you might say ive been living under a rock but is dota 2 still in closed beta? Cuz i just logged into steam today after quite a while and i have a few dota 2 gifts in my inventory so if it still closed beta, if anyone doesnt have one i can gift them. thanks


While its closed beta officially, everyone has a million keys by now. I think ive got atleast a dozen of em in my steam aswell ><

As for the ban thing.
You said yourself its your 4th ban. At that point I dont even have to look at the rest to know its probably justified.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 07 2013 13:00 GMT
#6420
On January 07 2013 20:37 Nytefish wrote:
Zed [All] [00:26:55] the Q's
Pantheon [All] [00:27:14] too bad it's a... solo Q
Pantheon [All] [00:27:16] badum tsss

This deserves a ban imo. The anti-pun police are not pleased.

B-but I laughed!
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 319 320 321 322 323 451 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 181
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 523
hero 471
BeSt 267
Mind 32
Bale 21
Terrorterran 15
Noble 13
ZergMaN 9
yabsab 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1128
League of Legends
JimRising 634
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g9485
Livibee45
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick514
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH360
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2278
League of Legends
• Rush1245
• Stunt455
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 37m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 37m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.