• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:43
CEST 21:43
KST 04:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12539 users

[Patch 1.0.0.131: Ahri] General Discussion - Page 146

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 202 Next
Want to rage about your latest loss?
Use the QQ thread.
If you whine in GD, you'll get warned.

=====

+ Show Spoiler +
If your [Stream] thread was moved to the general TL Stream subforum (aka SC stream land), find your thread and PM it to me and I'll move it back to LoL territory. I can argue with staff that moving a non-SC thread into a SC subforum is just asking for that thread to get buried.

- Neo, Dec. 15 2011, 6:33 KST

I have admin approval. I'll be moving LoL streams back to the subforum. Stream name will be based on Summoner name.

- Neo 7:07 KST
Koenig99
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada904 Posts
December 22 2011 05:00 GMT
#2901
Travis from SotL gonna be spectating a game between oddone/SaintV/Snoopeh/Wickd/Scarra against kyuubicake/4 others, should be starting soon.
ShoreT
Profile Joined August 2008
United States489 Posts
December 22 2011 05:08 GMT
#2902
Thoughts on Nunu + Kog botlane?

Maybe the first first levels are rough, but post-6, the kiting ability of these two together is insane. Perma Bloodboil on Kog is sweet and two really good, long slows allow Kog to abuse his range so hard.
Derp
rigwarl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States540 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 05:09:18
December 22 2011 05:09 GMT
#2903
On December 22 2011 13:34 Chrispy wrote:
I'm pretty sure Morde is back to being good. My last three games (mid lane):

vs Morg: Huge farmfest for both of us.
vs Veigar: Easy lane for me, farm 5eva.
vs Tryn: Easy lane, outfarmed him by a lot until he got enough lifesteal to stay.

I've been bringing summoner heal rather than ignite because I'm going more for the push and farm forever strat rather than getting kills. If I brought ignite I'm sure I'd kill more but I'd also die more. Heal and flash basically nullifies any gank attempt on Morde. I had a Vayne, Maokai and Tryn all try to towerdive me at like level 8 and I ended up getting a kill. And of course you've got to play Morde as obnoxious as possible, meaning that the enemy wraiths and sometimes even your own wraiths = yours! :D

Btw, is the respawn time on the wraiths 50 seconds now?
Also, summoner heal works for your clone.


If you do the math he never really was bad, you get 6 less shield by level 5 Siphon'ing the enemy champ + 3 ranged minions than before- this was pre-latest patch, so actually now you get more shield than ever doing that. It just sounded big because it was a "50%" cut in creepshield but they buffed the base gain so it really wasn't much at all.

SIX LESS SHIELD
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 05:18:49
December 22 2011 05:09 GMT
#2904
On December 22 2011 14:00 Koenig99 wrote:
Travis from SotL gonna be spectating a game between oddone/SaintV/Snoopeh/Wickd/Scarra against kyuubicake/4 others, should be starting soon.

but don't you want to hear Phreak talk about his runepages?

lol and the worst gank possible with jungle Kayle
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
December 22 2011 05:17 GMT
#2905
Wraiths 55sec I believe
twitch.tv/cratonz
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 05:42:26
December 22 2011 05:42 GMT
#2906
On December 22 2011 14:09 rigwarl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 13:34 Chrispy wrote:
I'm pretty sure Morde is back to being good. My last three games (mid lane):

vs Morg: Huge farmfest for both of us.
vs Veigar: Easy lane for me, farm 5eva.
vs Tryn: Easy lane, outfarmed him by a lot until he got enough lifesteal to stay.

I've been bringing summoner heal rather than ignite because I'm going more for the push and farm forever strat rather than getting kills. If I brought ignite I'm sure I'd kill more but I'd also die more. Heal and flash basically nullifies any gank attempt on Morde. I had a Vayne, Maokai and Tryn all try to towerdive me at like level 8 and I ended up getting a kill. And of course you've got to play Morde as obnoxious as possible, meaning that the enemy wraiths and sometimes even your own wraiths = yours! :D

Btw, is the respawn time on the wraiths 50 seconds now?
Also, summoner heal works for your clone.


If you do the math he never really was bad, you get 6 less shield by level 5 Siphon'ing the enemy champ + 3 ranged minions than before- this was pre-latest patch, so actually now you get more shield than ever doing that. It just sounded big because it was a "50%" cut in creepshield but they buffed the base gain so it really wasn't much at all.

SIX LESS SHIELD



Iron Man
- Shield regeneration adjusted to 30% at all levels from 25/27.5/30%
- Shield regeneration is now half effective versus minions
Mace of Spades bonus damage reduced to 65% from 75%
Siphon of destruction no longer adds additional shield for each unit hit

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the notes but isn't that last one a pretty substantial nerf?
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
December 22 2011 06:02 GMT
#2907
I like the Hybrid ArmorPen/MagicPen Quints on Akali.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
December 22 2011 06:33 GMT
#2908
On December 22 2011 15:02 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
I like the Hybrid ArmorPen/MagicPen Quints on Akali.

Why? The vast majority of Akali's damage is magic. Only physical damage she does is autoattacks, W (which should be used purely for farming), and lichbane procs. Her Q, Q proc, ult, and passive are the vast majority of your damage and that's all magic. You'll do more damage sticking to pure mpen runes.
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
December 22 2011 06:43 GMT
#2909
i'm sure hybrid would be good on jax and kayle
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Inschato
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada1349 Posts
December 22 2011 06:49 GMT
#2910
On December 22 2011 15:43 barbsq wrote:
i'm sure hybrid would be good on jax and kayle

And Skarner, maybe Blitzcrank, Corki (depending on your build, though probably not), Kog'maw, and Teemo.
3.
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
December 22 2011 06:53 GMT
#2911
mmmm, not sure how much blitz and kog benefit from hybrid, but i can buy skarner and mybe teemo.
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Inschato
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada1349 Posts
December 22 2011 07:01 GMT
#2912
I think Kog'maw benefits from it more than Teemo, because even if he builds a standard AD carry build he'll be doing a lot of magic damage anyway, whereas most of the time teemo is either going to build on-hit items, or pure AP, which means he probably benefits more from pure mpen.
3.
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 07:56:07
December 22 2011 07:54 GMT
#2913
On December 22 2011 15:43 barbsq wrote:
i'm sure hybrid would be good on jax and kayle

Dunno bout kayle but you want flat stats on Jax, gives you much more.
The morde nerf was pretty big actually, no more 5shield/minion from his E and on top of that all other shield generation from minions nerfed by 50%.
No more standing in waves with W on and all that. Instead of 100shield you'd get 50 shield, that wasn't a minor nerf.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
December 22 2011 07:57 GMT
#2914
If you go like Wriggles/Wits/FM/Atmas + BR/BT/whatever on teemo the mixed pen sounds like it makes sense. Though tbh, most of Teemos pen comes from offensive masteries anyway.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 08:28:42
December 22 2011 08:21 GMT
#2915
Anyone have any idea if they're going to release viktor before next week? His files are being patched in right now for me. He's also between all the champs. The augment apparently takes up an actual item slot.
Riot such a bastard, removes dodge runes, rebuy dodge runes, dodge runes gone again the next day.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
December 22 2011 08:29 GMT
#2916
On December 22 2011 14:42 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 14:09 rigwarl wrote:
On December 22 2011 13:34 Chrispy wrote:
I'm pretty sure Morde is back to being good. My last three games (mid lane):

vs Morg: Huge farmfest for both of us.
vs Veigar: Easy lane for me, farm 5eva.
vs Tryn: Easy lane, outfarmed him by a lot until he got enough lifesteal to stay.

I've been bringing summoner heal rather than ignite because I'm going more for the push and farm forever strat rather than getting kills. If I brought ignite I'm sure I'd kill more but I'd also die more. Heal and flash basically nullifies any gank attempt on Morde. I had a Vayne, Maokai and Tryn all try to towerdive me at like level 8 and I ended up getting a kill. And of course you've got to play Morde as obnoxious as possible, meaning that the enemy wraiths and sometimes even your own wraiths = yours! :D

Btw, is the respawn time on the wraiths 50 seconds now?
Also, summoner heal works for your clone.


If you do the math he never really was bad, you get 6 less shield by level 5 Siphon'ing the enemy champ + 3 ranged minions than before- this was pre-latest patch, so actually now you get more shield than ever doing that. It just sounded big because it was a "50%" cut in creepshield but they buffed the base gain so it really wasn't much at all.

SIX LESS SHIELD



Iron Man
- Shield regeneration adjusted to 30% at all levels from 25/27.5/30%
- Shield regeneration is now half effective versus minions
Mace of Spades bonus damage reduced to 65% from 75%
Siphon of destruction no longer adds additional shield for each unit hit

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the notes but isn't that last one a pretty substantial nerf?


I love the LoL community.

Months ago: Morde OP
Morde gets nerfed
Community thinks Morde sucks
Morde gets slight buffs
Dyrus owns with Morde on stream in record fashion
OMG MORDE IS OP AGAIN
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 10:01:29
December 22 2011 09:34 GMT
#2917
On December 22 2011 15:02 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
I like the Hybrid ArmorPen/MagicPen Quints on Akali.

What's your runepage then? I would still use marks and quints for AD/AP.


Who else hates the Summoner's Rift winter map? It's way too bright, I can't see stuff.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
December 22 2011 10:09 GMT
#2918
I hate that I only get it in normal games and haven't seen it in a ranked game yet :/
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
December 22 2011 10:13 GMT
#2919
On December 22 2011 14:08 ShoreT wrote:
Thoughts on Nunu + Kog botlane?

Maybe the first first levels are rough, but post-6, the kiting ability of these two together is insane. Perma Bloodboil on Kog is sweet and two really good, long slows allow Kog to abuse his range so hard.

Heh I just did this with Chaox in a ranked game, he just wanted to farm and chill in lane, he probably wanted a boring support.
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
December 22 2011 10:41 GMT
#2920
On December 22 2011 17:29 Ferrose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 14:42 UniversalSnip wrote:
On December 22 2011 14:09 rigwarl wrote:
On December 22 2011 13:34 Chrispy wrote:
I'm pretty sure Morde is back to being good. My last three games (mid lane):

vs Morg: Huge farmfest for both of us.
vs Veigar: Easy lane for me, farm 5eva.
vs Tryn: Easy lane, outfarmed him by a lot until he got enough lifesteal to stay.

I've been bringing summoner heal rather than ignite because I'm going more for the push and farm forever strat rather than getting kills. If I brought ignite I'm sure I'd kill more but I'd also die more. Heal and flash basically nullifies any gank attempt on Morde. I had a Vayne, Maokai and Tryn all try to towerdive me at like level 8 and I ended up getting a kill. And of course you've got to play Morde as obnoxious as possible, meaning that the enemy wraiths and sometimes even your own wraiths = yours! :D

Btw, is the respawn time on the wraiths 50 seconds now?
Also, summoner heal works for your clone.


If you do the math he never really was bad, you get 6 less shield by level 5 Siphon'ing the enemy champ + 3 ranged minions than before- this was pre-latest patch, so actually now you get more shield than ever doing that. It just sounded big because it was a "50%" cut in creepshield but they buffed the base gain so it really wasn't much at all.

SIX LESS SHIELD



Iron Man
- Shield regeneration adjusted to 30% at all levels from 25/27.5/30%
- Shield regeneration is now half effective versus minions
Mace of Spades bonus damage reduced to 65% from 75%
Siphon of destruction no longer adds additional shield for each unit hit

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the notes but isn't that last one a pretty substantial nerf?


I love the LoL community.

Months ago: Morde OP
Morde gets nerfed
Community thinks Morde sucks
Morde gets slight buffs
Dyrus owns with Morde on stream in record fashion
OMG MORDE IS OP AGAIN


Nerfs/Buffs aren't always as slight(or big) as the numbers suggest though. In the case of Morde, the nerf put a serious dent in his ability to do what he does(be an asshole in lane). A farmed/fed Morde has never been bad, not even close, he just couldn't get to that point in any reliable fashion post-nerf/pre-'slight buff.' Now he can, so he's going to be really good again, or people will relearn to play against him in lane and put him back to 'suck tier.'

Also(note I don't read official forums), Chrispy said he's 'good again,' not OP. There's a huge difference there. A slight buff making someone 'good again' is exactly what it's supposed to do...

How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 202 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 478
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1446
TKL 478
IndyStarCraft 292
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 110
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1387
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu594
MindelVK27
Other Games
summit1g6123
Liquid`RaSZi2259
fl0m1635
FrodaN1407
B2W.Neo745
olofmeister654
Khaldor478
Beastyqt342
Livibee185
crisheroes133
Pyrionflax120
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
angryscii 21
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 12
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1290
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV332
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 17m
Replay Cast
3h 17m
OSC
16h 17m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.