• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:28
CEST 22:28
KST 05:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12437 users

[Patch 1.0.0.131: Ahri] General Discussion - Page 144

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 202 Next
Want to rage about your latest loss?
Use the QQ thread.
If you whine in GD, you'll get warned.

=====

+ Show Spoiler +
If your [Stream] thread was moved to the general TL Stream subforum (aka SC stream land), find your thread and PM it to me and I'll move it back to LoL territory. I can argue with staff that moving a non-SC thread into a SC subforum is just asking for that thread to get buried.

- Neo, Dec. 15 2011, 6:33 KST

I have admin approval. I'll be moving LoL streams back to the subforum. Stream name will be based on Summoner name.

- Neo 7:07 KST
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
December 21 2011 22:02 GMT
#2861
http://imgur.com/a/R1Tb6 Gentleman Veigar inc
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
December 21 2011 22:03 GMT
#2862
On December 22 2011 06:23 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 06:04 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On December 22 2011 04:34 Lancer723 wrote:
Jatt leaving dignitas

Source: http://www.team-dignitas.net/articles/news/League-of-Legends/671/Jatt-steps-down-from-Team-Dignitas-LoL/


Might have to find a new team to fanboy now ^_^ We'll see who they pick up first I suppose


You fanboi'd Dignitas because of Jatt?
That's surprising, to say the least.


Voyboy and Scarra are cool too, but Jatt is definitely my favorite player.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
December 21 2011 22:03 GMT
#2863
hope this kat skin looks better than high command x:
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 22:08:35
December 21 2011 22:04 GMT
#2864
On December 22 2011 06:23 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 06:04 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On December 22 2011 04:34 Lancer723 wrote:
Jatt leaving dignitas

Source: http://www.team-dignitas.net/articles/news/League-of-Legends/671/Jatt-steps-down-from-Team-Dignitas-LoL/


Might have to find a new team to fanboy now ^_^ We'll see who they pick up first I suppose


You fanboi'd Dignitas because of Jatt?
That's surprising, to say the least.


I did

Guess I just fanboy epic now.

Also, answer to the hotshot phenonmenon:

-Hotshot overextends top, making himself an easy gank
-Jungle ganks him when it suits him

-Hotshot complains jungler is "camping his lane"
-Their jungler stays away from top because he's pushing constantly and the only way to get a countergank is to sit in the brush and hope for their jungler to come.

-His jungler does nothing much
-Because nobody else is overextending that hard

-4 people gank him top, hotshot complains his team doing nothing
-There are 3+ people missing so everyone played defensively since there were probably no wards top so everyone plays back until hotshot gets caught but might get away so people don't know if they should save him or go push.

Hotshot doesn't make it easy for his team, I have to say.
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
December 21 2011 22:05 GMT
#2865
On December 22 2011 07:04 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 06:23 NeoIllusions wrote:
On December 22 2011 06:04 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On December 22 2011 04:34 Lancer723 wrote:
Jatt leaving dignitas

Source: http://www.team-dignitas.net/articles/news/League-of-Legends/671/Jatt-steps-down-from-Team-Dignitas-LoL/


Might have to find a new team to fanboy now ^_^ We'll see who they pick up first I suppose


You fanboi'd Dignitas because of Jatt?
That's surprising, to say the least.


I did

Guess I just fanboy epic now.

Dan #1 jungler forever and always.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
December 21 2011 22:07 GMT
#2866
Can't be wrong to fanboi epik, there's dyrus dan and nhat
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
December 21 2011 22:08 GMT
#2867
More like dyrus westrice salce and nhat.
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
December 21 2011 22:10 GMT
#2868
If it wasn't for Dan Dyrus might've been the most hated player in high elo today lol.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
price
Profile Joined December 2010
United States297 Posts
December 21 2011 22:24 GMT
#2869
I ask about Kat because I was thinking she could jump in and burst as level 6 jungler ... I really haven't found a use for her yet that really fits my play style, and from what I've seen she is never played in ranked games
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
December 21 2011 22:27 GMT
#2870
I'm sure it's quite hard to get a proper team comp around Kat in solo q.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 22:37:07
December 21 2011 22:36 GMT
#2871
On December 22 2011 07:10 JackDino wrote:
If it wasn't for Dan Dyrus might've been the most hated player in high elo today lol.


I don't think it's possible for high elo players to hate anymore more than ScY. I've seriously never heard a top player say a nice thing about him. =/

Even Dan goes "oh ScY....." >_>
Really unfortunate =/
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
December 21 2011 22:44 GMT
#2872
On December 22 2011 07:05 JackDino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 07:04 Slayer91 wrote:
On December 22 2011 06:23 NeoIllusions wrote:
On December 22 2011 06:04 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On December 22 2011 04:34 Lancer723 wrote:
Jatt leaving dignitas

Source: http://www.team-dignitas.net/articles/news/League-of-Legends/671/Jatt-steps-down-from-Team-Dignitas-LoL/


Might have to find a new team to fanboy now ^_^ We'll see who they pick up first I suppose


You fanboi'd Dignitas because of Jatt?
That's surprising, to say the least.


I did

Guess I just fanboy epic now.

Dan #1 jungler forever and always.

OddOne so cute tho :3
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
December 21 2011 23:17 GMT
#2873
On December 22 2011 07:24 price wrote:
I ask about Kat because I was thinking she could jump in and burst as level 6 jungler ... I really haven't found a use for her yet that really fits my play style, and from what I've seen she is never played in ranked games

well you need a) very little CC on the other team b) late pick c) no mid laner picked yet
which almost never happens in solo queue.
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
anmolsinghmzn2009
Profile Joined June 2011
India1783 Posts
December 21 2011 23:25 GMT
#2874
On December 22 2011 00:29 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 00:21 pschiu wrote:

@pschiu yeah. Maybe that or the SEA thread that neo started. We definitely need to have a list of sea players so we can play and practice together instead of playing with randoms. Maybe neo will read this and we can add that to the summoned list thread.


Ah thanks, I didn't know it existed. But yeah, it pretty much sums up why I'm stopping my lol playing. When you get good enough (and you don't even have to be that good), your queue time gets longer and longer. Mine is currently at about 10-15 minutes, and even when the queue pops, I often get very one-sided games. My life is too short to spend constantly being on standby for 10 minutes and then stomping for abit.


If you guys want a SEA list, write it in the sticky and PM Kenpachi to update it with the new realm when he has time.


I PMEd him, he'll update the thread later today. Anybody playing on the SEA server update ur summoned name in the thread.
Dunk first. Ask questions while dunking.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 23:34:59
December 21 2011 23:34 GMT
#2875
On December 22 2011 07:24 price wrote:
I ask about Kat because I was thinking she could jump in and burst as level 6 jungler ... I really haven't found a use for her yet that really fits my play style, and from what I've seen she is never played in ranked games

She's too farm/level dependent to put in the jungle, especially with what would be mediocre speed. Kat with only jungle farm is guaranteed to be useless all game, particularly since she has almost no baseline utility to work with.
Moderator
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
December 21 2011 23:48 GMT
#2876
what are peoples thoughts on jungle nasus? he gets decent q farm due to jungle minions being plentiful even if they only give 4g.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
December 21 2011 23:53 GMT
#2877
On December 22 2011 07:03 Frolossus wrote:
hope this kat skin looks better than high command x:


It won't.
Kat need a new model badly to make anything look good. ;(
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Kyhron
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States945 Posts
December 22 2011 00:07 GMT
#2878
On December 22 2011 08:48 turdburgler wrote:
what are peoples thoughts on jungle nasus? he gets decent q farm due to jungle minions being plentiful even if they only give 4g.

from what ive seen in played hes kinda slow but doesnt really need a wriggles to stay alive though it does help with clear time. Ganks are decent if theyre over extended or the laner baits them into your wither range. id say hes viable but not as good as the agreed top junglers
Schmieds
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States312 Posts
December 22 2011 00:10 GMT
#2879
On December 22 2011 08:48 turdburgler wrote:
what are peoples thoughts on jungle nasus? he gets decent q farm due to jungle minions being plentiful even if they only give 4g.


From what I've heard it's just a waste of his laning potential. Would work, but he's just better suited to top.
8
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
December 22 2011 00:37 GMT
#2880
On December 22 2011 08:48 turdburgler wrote:
what are peoples thoughts on jungle nasus? he gets decent q farm due to jungle minions being plentiful even if they only give 4g.

You still need gold. Just because Nasus likes getting to farm Q stacks doesn't mean he isn't farm-dependent.
Moderator
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 202 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 179
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 126
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1594
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4906
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
summit1g8017
Liquid`RaSZi2254
FrodaN1838
fl0m1368
B2W.Neo929
olofmeister775
RotterdaM476
crisheroes321
IndyStarCraft 237
Pyrionflax198
Livibee194
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick959
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
angryscii 21
EmSc Tv 21
EmSc2Tv 21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1544
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV365
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 32m
Replay Cast
2h 32m
OSC
15h 32m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.