• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:43
CEST 13:43
KST 20:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8201 users

[Patch 1.0.0.131: Ahri] General Discussion - Page 141

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 202 Next
Want to rage about your latest loss?
Use the QQ thread.
If you whine in GD, you'll get warned.

=====

+ Show Spoiler +
If your [Stream] thread was moved to the general TL Stream subforum (aka SC stream land), find your thread and PM it to me and I'll move it back to LoL territory. I can argue with staff that moving a non-SC thread into a SC subforum is just asking for that thread to get buried.

- Neo, Dec. 15 2011, 6:33 KST

I have admin approval. I'll be moving LoL streams back to the subforum. Stream name will be based on Summoner name.

- Neo 7:07 KST
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
December 21 2011 15:09 GMT
#2801
Hey wait what, I just noticed upon rewatching the ionia - noxus showmatch that neoillusions was playing in it.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
December 21 2011 15:15 GMT
#2802
I know some people had mentioned Blitz jungling yesterday. Snoopeh jungling it on stream atm if interested.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
pschiu
Profile Joined April 2010
Singapore410 Posts
December 21 2011 15:21 GMT
#2803

@pschiu yeah. Maybe that or the SEA thread that neo started. We definitely need to have a list of sea players so we can play and practice together instead of playing with randoms. Maybe neo will read this and we can add that to the summoned list thread.


Ah thanks, I didn't know it existed. But yeah, it pretty much sums up why I'm stopping my lol playing. When you get good enough (and you don't even have to be that good), your queue time gets longer and longer. Mine is currently at about 10-15 minutes, and even when the queue pops, I often get very one-sided games. My life is too short to spend constantly being on standby for 10 minutes and then stomping for abit.
Prinate
Profile Joined October 2010
United States182 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 15:25:59
December 21 2011 15:23 GMT
#2804
I find that I usually have more time to spend thinking/watching my hobbies than actually playing them. I'm also going to be building some large spreadsheets and/or databases for my work soon.

So I've been thinking of working on some LOL related spreadsheets for practice. Is there any particular type of data analysis people would like? An idea I had was to break down item cost efficiencies (like I did for briefly for masteries in the new mastery thread) to help itemization and theorycrafting discussions. List all items, filters for traits, sorting for cost efficiency of any stat, etc.

Another thought was to make a quick refence chart of champions; identify if they primarily scale off ap or ad, do physical/magic damage, burst or sustain, etc. it could help the non-elites prepare themselves during picks or loading. That idea could even be in a database, where you plug in each enemy and it'd give you an idea on their team comp, etc.

Would anyone find those ideas useful if I made one and put it up as a google doc? Do these things already exist (someone earlier in thread referenced an itemization spreadsheet, not sure if it was real or public). Or does anyone have an idea like this that they'd like to see?
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
December 21 2011 15:29 GMT
#2805
On December 22 2011 00:21 pschiu wrote:
Show nested quote +

@pschiu yeah. Maybe that or the SEA thread that neo started. We definitely need to have a list of sea players so we can play and practice together instead of playing with randoms. Maybe neo will read this and we can add that to the summoned list thread.


Ah thanks, I didn't know it existed. But yeah, it pretty much sums up why I'm stopping my lol playing. When you get good enough (and you don't even have to be that good), your queue time gets longer and longer. Mine is currently at about 10-15 minutes, and even when the queue pops, I often get very one-sided games. My life is too short to spend constantly being on standby for 10 minutes and then stomping for abit.


If you guys want a SEA list, write it in the sticky and PM Kenpachi to update it with the new realm when he has time.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 15:37:53
December 21 2011 15:34 GMT
#2806
On December 21 2011 22:30 Haemonculus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 22:28 spinesheath wrote:
On December 21 2011 22:24 Haemonculus wrote:
On December 21 2011 22:08 spinesheath wrote:
On December 21 2011 21:33 LoCicero wrote:
Here's something I think people should do more: ping the map if someone is missing. Don't just type it, I rarely read chat when I'm focused on trying to be aggressive in my lane. Use pings excessively, they're a very fast and efficient way of communicating. Even if your opposing laner is just in the brush, it's important to ping so your team can play defensive.

Problem:
Some people take every single ping as a "GO SUICIDE HERE" command.

Now I definitely agree, pings are a good way to get attention. But sadly sometimes you get the opposite effect, and instead of pulling back because Sion is coming for a gank, your top lane tries to intercept Sion and gets sandwiched to death.

So a seperate thing people should do more: Don't blindly react to pings (with whatever action), always evaluate the situation.

Might be better to use retreat pings when indicating that "hey mid is on his way down to murder both of you plz be cares!"

I dunno I find that calling MIAs is a crap shoot anyway. When I call it I spam it in caps like twice. "MID MIA" "MID MIA" just so people can't really miss it. But sometimes even with that, people are too busy last hitting or too focused on their lane to even notice.

It's probably just as effective to put wards in unusual places, (halfway down river, or like in that bush across from their wraiths) so that your bot/top lane can SEE the enemy coming to their lane.

Even then you still should ping because then you have a chance that they will actually LOOK at the minimap, which is required for seeing the enemy.

Obviously still ping.

But having a ward in the popular paths to other lanes at least solves the "Is that a 'run away' ping, or a 'GO THERE NOW' ping?" question for your other lanes.


Instead of typing MIA I generally ping 3x in the direction that I think he's going. I never understood the MIA calls; if you're not aware enough of the map then you're not going to see the tiny "mia" in text anyway. The visual and audio cue from pinging is so much stronger.

One time when I did that, the lane I pinged gets ganked ~8 seconds later, and my teammate goes WTF NO MIA CALL? I just say "I pinged him going to your lane" and this guy gives the most bullshit excuses, with the two I like best being 1) I don't know what 3 pings from mid lane to top lane could mean, and 2) I don't play with sound.

Agree with the MIA ping, but the retreat ping works fine for signaling MIA for now.
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
December 21 2011 15:36 GMT
#2807
no point in sea list. its just me and at most 2-3 other decent people. nowhere near good enough or populous enough to warrant a thread lol
cool beans
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
December 21 2011 15:42 GMT
#2808
On December 22 2011 00:09 daemir wrote:
Hey wait what, I just noticed upon rewatching the ionia - noxus showmatch that neoillusions was feeding in it.

"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
-Kato-
Profile Joined June 2010
Spain1146 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 15:59:26
December 21 2011 15:54 GMT
#2809
Snoopeh jungle GP starting with brawlers glove to harass top with crits... interesting.

Avarice blade>crit cloak, crittin everywhere not even jungling.
anmolsinghmzn2009
Profile Joined June 2011
India1783 Posts
December 21 2011 15:56 GMT
#2810
On December 22 2011 00:21 pschiu wrote:
Show nested quote +

@pschiu yeah. Maybe that or the SEA thread that neo started. We definitely need to have a list of sea players so we can play and practice together instead of playing with randoms. Maybe neo will read this and we can add that to the summoned list thread.


Ah thanks, I didn't know it existed. But yeah, it pretty much sums up why I'm stopping my lol playing. When you get good enough (and you don't even have to be that good), your queue time gets longer and longer. Mine is currently at about 10-15 minutes, and even when the queue pops, I often get very one-sided games. My life is too short to spend constantly being on standby for 10 minutes and then stomping for abit.


Well compared to all the TL LoL members, im practically a newb. I only started playing recently and im more of a LoL counterpart of a starcraft gold league player who just knows a lot of the theoretical stuff from reading and listening to the discussions and advice of good players. i didn't play ranked on NA because of my absurd ping there, i would just be ruining the experience for the 4 other people on my team by not playing optimally and i made the SEA account only recently. Maybe some of the better LoL players on SEA can teach me the finer points of the game :>
Dunk first. Ask questions while dunking.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
December 21 2011 15:59 GMT
#2811
On December 22 2011 00:54 -Kato- wrote:
Snoopeh jungle GP starting with brawlers glove to harass top with crits... ineteresting.

He likes to play GP that way. Full crit runes and no defensive masteries.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
anmolsinghmzn2009
Profile Joined June 2011
India1783 Posts
December 21 2011 16:03 GMT
#2812
On December 22 2011 00:36 nyxnyxnyx wrote:
no point in sea list. its just me and at most 2-3 other decent people. nowhere near good enough or populous enough to warrant a thread lol

We can still have it added to the Summoner List thread. Like for a long while i didnt even KNOW there was a SEA server.
Dunk first. Ask questions while dunking.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 16:17:46
December 21 2011 16:17 GMT
#2813
On December 21 2011 22:08 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 21:33 LoCicero wrote:
Here's something I think people should do more: ping the map if someone is missing. Don't just type it, I rarely read chat when I'm focused on trying to be aggressive in my lane. Use pings excessively, they're a very fast and efficient way of communicating. Even if your opposing laner is just in the brush, it's important to ping so your team can play defensive.

Problem:
Some people take every single ping as a "GO SUICIDE HERE" command.

Now I definitely agree, pings are a good way to get attention. But sadly sometimes you get the opposite effect, and instead of pulling back because Sion is coming for a gank, your top lane tries to intercept Sion and gets sandwiched to death.

So a seperate thing people should do more: Don't blindly react to pings (with whatever action), always evaluate the situation.


WTF WHY DID YOU GO THERE, I PINGED HE'S COMING.
Well you pinged, so I went there..



I'm sorry to do it again Craton (<3), but DotA 2 has an awesome feature there. Since you can manually bind everything to any key (basicly same possibilites as with Q3 or any source game like CS or TF2), what I'm running is this:

bind "leftarrow" "say_team miss top"
bind "rightarrow" "say_team miss bottom"
bind "downarrow" "say_team miss mid"
bind "uparrow" "say_team re"


It's SO much easier to quickly switch to the arrow keys than open chat, type, press enter while missing 2 cs and maybe even taking your hand off the mouse just to have rammus flash into you. =D
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Arevall
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1133 Posts
December 21 2011 16:22 GMT
#2814
Do you guys any streamer that plays Cho every now and then?
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
December 21 2011 16:25 GMT
#2815
On December 22 2011 01:22 Arevall wrote:
Do you guys any streamer that plays Cho every now and then?

Hotshot plays a strong Cho, so sometimes he will pick him when tryharding. Not sure if you will have any luck these days though. Haven't ever seen anyone else of the big names play Cho.

Is 5HITCOMBO streaming?
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 17:10:43
December 21 2011 16:49 GMT
#2816
Maokais man,maokais fucking everywhere.Thanks Oddone you just made my secret weapon mainstream....
Oh well,I still have Karma at least.
Cackle™
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
December 21 2011 17:06 GMT
#2817
On December 21 2011 22:42 Flicky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 22:30 Haemonculus wrote:
On December 21 2011 22:28 spinesheath wrote:
On December 21 2011 22:24 Haemonculus wrote:
On December 21 2011 22:08 spinesheath wrote:
On December 21 2011 21:33 LoCicero wrote:
Here's something I think people should do more: ping the map if someone is missing. Don't just type it, I rarely read chat when I'm focused on trying to be aggressive in my lane. Use pings excessively, they're a very fast and efficient way of communicating. Even if your opposing laner is just in the brush, it's important to ping so your team can play defensive.

Problem:
Some people take every single ping as a "GO SUICIDE HERE" command.

Now I definitely agree, pings are a good way to get attention. But sadly sometimes you get the opposite effect, and instead of pulling back because Sion is coming for a gank, your top lane tries to intercept Sion and gets sandwiched to death.

So a seperate thing people should do more: Don't blindly react to pings (with whatever action), always evaluate the situation.

Might be better to use retreat pings when indicating that "hey mid is on his way down to murder both of you plz be cares!"

I dunno I find that calling MIAs is a crap shoot anyway. When I call it I spam it in caps like twice. "MID MIA" "MID MIA" just so people can't really miss it. But sometimes even with that, people are too busy last hitting or too focused on their lane to even notice.

It's probably just as effective to put wards in unusual places, (halfway down river, or like in that bush across from their wraiths) so that your bot/top lane can SEE the enemy coming to their lane.

Even then you still should ping because then you have a chance that they will actually LOOK at the minimap, which is required for seeing the enemy.

Obviously still ping.

But having a ward in the popular paths to other lanes at least solves the "Is that a 'run away' ping, or a 'GO THERE NOW' ping?" question for your other lanes.


On Europe servers, if you ping three times in a line, it means that the enemy is leaving that lane and travelling that direction towards you.

Also, there is a retreat ping that you can use.


Yep I saw this a few times and started using it as well. People all tell me communication is really important and shit and that solo queue you can't communicate because nobody listens. I always argue that 90% of it can be done with good pinging. Maybe some simple words like "b" or "top miss" to go with them but optional.

If mid could go roam either lane just ping in a line to top or bottom or just retreat ping on mid. If you think he's literally halfway to bottom you retreat ping on bottom and retreat ping on mid as well.

Good players watch the minimap a lot and don't read chat so this is effective and easy to use.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 17:09:23
December 21 2011 17:07 GMT
#2818
On December 22 2011 00:23 Prinate wrote:
I find that I usually have more time to spend thinking/watching my hobbies than actually playing them. I'm also going to be building some large spreadsheets and/or databases for my work soon.

So I've been thinking of working on some LOL related spreadsheets for practice. Is there any particular type of data analysis people would like? An idea I had was to break down item cost efficiencies (like I did for briefly for masteries in the new mastery thread) to help itemization and theorycrafting discussions. List all items, filters for traits, sorting for cost efficiency of any stat, etc.

Another thought was to make a quick refence chart of champions; identify if they primarily scale off ap or ad, do physical/magic damage, burst or sustain, etc. it could help the non-elites prepare themselves during picks or loading. That idea could even be in a database, where you plug in each enemy and it'd give you an idea on their team comp, etc.

Would anyone find those ideas useful if I made one and put it up as a google doc? Do these things already exist (someone earlier in thread referenced an itemization spreadsheet, not sure if it was real or public). Or does anyone have an idea like this that they'd like to see?


There are already a couple item efficiency spreadsheets floating around. I don't think they give the depth you're talking about, but you're probably better off extending an existing one than starting over unless you just want to sink extra time into starting from scratch.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=216685
PM the authors to get editing rights/permission to extend

I enjoy reading theorycraft so whatever you decide to make I'll probably read :p
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
December 21 2011 17:10 GMT
#2819
I do the line ping when I can but the thing is I can't always see where he's heading, and if I ping towards bottom then top will assume he's safe. Maybe I should just do a fall back ping on both top and bottom.

And I think the fall back ping should be used more, because if you use the regular ping as a "look here" ping, there's always someone who thinks it's a "go here" ping.
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
Ryalnos
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1946 Posts
December 21 2011 17:40 GMT
#2820
Yeah, I agree with starfries - a fall back ping (or set of pings) should be pretty unambiguous if you're worrying that someone might misinterpret your mia. I think you would still have to ping in a line or something for your teammates to figure it out, though - otherwise there's a risk that they think someone else was warning you.
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 202 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings168
SHIN 78
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 324
ByuN 306
OGKoka 284
SHIN 78
MindelVK 21
Railgan 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69340
Calm 10875
Rain 2547
FanTaSy 1138
Bisu 1037
soO 742
Soulkey 569
Stork 414
Shuttle 372
Rush 268
[ Show more ]
Soma 224
firebathero 212
Light 165
Snow 154
Last 151
Mind 87
Pusan 69
ToSsGirL 59
Shinee 42
Bale 39
Killer 33
Trap 33
Mong 28
Free 28
Sharp 28
Hm[arnc] 27
hero 25
Sexy 21
yabsab 19
zelot 18
Shine 16
sorry 15
HiyA 13
Aegong 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6789
Dendi120
League of Legends
Reynor94
Counter-Strike
x6flipin958
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King78
Other Games
gofns33624
singsing2223
byalli575
B2W.Neo312
Pyrionflax243
ToD18
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 90
• Gemini_19 11
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV505
League of Legends
• Jankos3346
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 798
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 18m
OSC
11h 18m
Replay Cast
11h 18m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.