• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:25
CEST 02:25
KST 09:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7884 users

[Patch 1.0.0.123: Skarner] General Discussion - Page 71

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 112 Next
arnath
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1317 Posts
August 17 2011 23:30 GMT
#1401
Westrice just claimed on his stream that he's no longer on the actual team for TSM. When did this happen? Does anybody know who replaced him?
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
August 17 2011 23:32 GMT
#1402
Ah like 4 new champions to try now that im back playing. The grave digger guys looks kinda cool as well as Leona. I hope they aren't sucky :\
Never Knows Best.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-17 23:36:42
August 17 2011 23:36 GMT
#1403
On August 18 2011 08:30 arnath wrote:
Westrice just claimed on his stream that he's no longer on the actual team for TSM. When did this happen? Does anybody know who replaced him?

He's been on EpikGamer for months now.

The TSM main lineup has been Regi, Oddone, Chaox, Rainman, Xpecial for quite a while.
Moderator
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
August 17 2011 23:40 GMT
#1404
Kayle – Ezreal/Guinsoo, remake by Coronach

Now I know who to punch in the face.


Shurelia

Champions
Lux
Pantheon

Remakes
Master Yi
Ryze

lol, I hate her voice but she does have good champ ideas.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
August 17 2011 23:43 GMT
#1405
On August 18 2011 08:28 Craton wrote:
Last hitting is hard enough for low levels without wanting them to use ryze's shitty range/animation. Annie easy farm + easy combo.


That's actually something I didn't think about. Annie has a much easier time killing creeps; as Ryze you need to save mana and you have to auto for last hits. Good point Craton.

On August 18 2011 08:28 chubbly wrote:
Hey LoCicero, are you going to start up the commentary thread again? I can't quite articulate how awesome that thread is.

Failing that, did you get the replay distribution thing going?


Regarding the commentary thread, I'm not sure. I guess I felt like I wasn't getting much feedback from the community. Maybe I'm being egotistical and giving myself way more credit than I should, heh. I guess I had hoped for more interest in it from the community? I don't know.

I tried getting a dropbox site going but it ended up being more work than it was worth. However, I am very close to purchasing some new computer parts. Once I get a new CPU/mobo/memory I'll start streaming. I actually really miss streaming, it was a lot of fun to chat with people between games and get to know the community (the quality was so poor though that I'm not sure I would be able to attract very many people now considering how far streaming technology has come recently). That is something I really don't like about a lot of the LoL streamers now though. They just sit there and play games and rarely interact with those who are watching their stream.
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
August 17 2011 23:45 GMT
#1406
On August 18 2011 08:40 BlackPaladin wrote:
Kayle – Ezreal/Guinsoo, remake by Coronach

Now I know who to punch in the face.


She got remade twice. Which one is that one talking about >.>?
locodoco
Profile Joined July 2010
Korea (South)1615 Posts
August 17 2011 23:50 GMT
#1407
On August 17 2011 23:46 Southlight wrote:
Janna defensive LMAO she's probably the absolute shittiest defensive support in the game.

-.-;;
in the current meta(ad + support) there isn't a match up where janna can be aggressive in
you can come out ahead in exchanges early vs healers(soraka,sona) but once they get levels,just better to sit back or roam
and vs aggresive supports like taric and alistar her skill set provides amazing defensive potential
taric about to stun you? shoot tornado towards taric and their carry negating its duration with ur own cc
alistar headbutt ur carry to a wall? shield him and try to tornado b4 ali pulverizes so ur carry can get out
also tornado fucks over tristana's jump
to play janna aggressively u have to be in some kind of melee + janna lane
i guess janna isn't a clear cut defensive support but its near impossible for a support w/o heal to play aggressive in lane vs a support with a heal
i wish riot would give me better ping
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
August 17 2011 23:52 GMT
#1408
I listened to one of your commentaries, and I really liked it. The problem for me was I don't have LoL replay installed anymore cause I think it's a shitty program and it breaks every update for me. I'm wayyy too lazy to re-update it every patch. =/

If you could do youtube commentaries or stream I'd love you to death though haha.
I think plenty of people who could watch/listen to your commentaries did. They were good, it's just you can't expect 100% of people to go "that was amazing" every time you upload one.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Eknoid4
Profile Joined October 2010
United States902 Posts
August 18 2011 00:03 GMT
#1409
On August 09 2011 12:04 arnath wrote:
Nasus is still going to be indefinitely kiteable by almost any ranged hero.

Same could be said of every tank
If you're mad that someone else is brazenly trumpeting their beliefs with ignorance, perhaps you should be mad that you are doing it too.
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
August 18 2011 00:11 GMT
#1410
On August 18 2011 08:28 Craton wrote:
Last hitting is hard enough for low levels without wanting them to use ryze's shitty range/animation. Annie easy farm + easy combo.


But you can use your spells to farm ...or should be able to, at least.
Stuck.
HeadhunteR
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Argentina1258 Posts
August 18 2011 00:24 GMT
#1411
If someone gets me a key for the K-9 Nasus skin I will be eternally gratefull. I will repay you somehow.
thank you TL for being awesome. I hate shurelia too why so many nerfs to Soraka. If riot only changed the CD on heal then soraka would be "balanced". This looks like an overnerf imo.
in The Kong line forever
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
August 18 2011 00:26 GMT
#1412
On August 18 2011 09:03 Eknoid4 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 12:04 arnath wrote:
Nasus is still going to be indefinitely kiteable by almost any ranged hero.

Same could be said of every tank


Most or every tanky dps have better skills to close the distance between target and himself, Irelia's Q/E, Renek's dash, Jarvan's flag and ult, etc.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 00:33:03
August 18 2011 00:32 GMT
#1413
On August 18 2011 09:03 Eknoid4 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 12:04 arnath wrote:
Nasus is still going to be indefinitely kiteable by almost any ranged hero.

Same could be said of every tank


Retarded statement because of whither. "Being kited" when high level players say it usually involves a proper team with cc for example nunu or somebody keeping nasus from diving a carry while the carry kills him fast with blood boil. You don't actually get individually kited.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 00:48:01
August 18 2011 00:47 GMT
#1414
OK, midding as Swain earlier while duo queueing with my RL friend troy. I am vs annie mid, She gets her stun up and keeps harrassing me with her aoe cone thing and the spell that she uses for last hitting. She gets me down under 200, and tries to dive me with a large minion wave. She flashes in, cone spells me.
I am at 30ish hp. I regen just enough to survive her auto attack which did 33 damage, while casting my W (just hit lvl 2 as she started to dive). My W kills her with the tower hits and I survive with 5 hp.

That is why i like running my tank runes on Swain.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
August 18 2011 00:52 GMT
#1415
On August 18 2011 08:43 LoCicero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2011 08:28 Craton wrote:
Last hitting is hard enough for low levels without wanting them to use ryze's shitty range/animation. Annie easy farm + easy combo.


That's actually something I didn't think about. Annie has a much easier time killing creeps; as Ryze you need to save mana and you have to auto for last hits. Good point Craton.

Show nested quote +
On August 18 2011 08:28 chubbly wrote:
Hey LoCicero, are you going to start up the commentary thread again? I can't quite articulate how awesome that thread is.

Failing that, did you get the replay distribution thing going?


Regarding the commentary thread, I'm not sure. I guess I felt like I wasn't getting much feedback from the community. Maybe I'm being egotistical and giving myself way more credit than I should, heh. I guess I had hoped for more interest in it from the community? I don't know.

I tried getting a dropbox site going but it ended up being more work than it was worth. However, I am very close to purchasing some new computer parts. Once I get a new CPU/mobo/memory I'll start streaming. I actually really miss streaming, it was a lot of fun to chat with people between games and get to know the community (the quality was so poor though that I'm not sure I would be able to attract very many people now considering how far streaming technology has come recently). That is something I really don't like about a lot of the LoL streamers now though. They just sit there and play games and rarely interact with those who are watching their stream.

That's so awesome that you are getting some new parts and considering streaming again when you get it up and running. With the addition of LoL on the sidebar the community will grow immensely. So if you wanted to spend your time doing the commentary thread again I'm sure you will gain plenty of feedback now. We are all secretly your #1 fan!
0123456789
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3216 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 02:05:32
August 18 2011 02:03 GMT
#1416
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
August 18 2011 02:07 GMT
#1417
On August 18 2011 11:03 0123456789 wrote:


god i was so close
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
0123456789
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3216 Posts
August 18 2011 02:09 GMT
#1418
Now I can't edit it to something useful and it has to stay an empty post because you quoted it.
StuffedTurkey
Profile Joined May 2010
United States859 Posts
August 18 2011 02:29 GMT
#1419
Seems like we got to 71 pages fast, sorry unichan no posting on page 69 again
You can't milk those!
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
August 18 2011 02:48 GMT
#1420
On August 18 2011 09:52 Irave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2011 08:43 LoCicero wrote:
On August 18 2011 08:28 Craton wrote:
Last hitting is hard enough for low levels without wanting them to use ryze's shitty range/animation. Annie easy farm + easy combo.


That's actually something I didn't think about. Annie has a much easier time killing creeps; as Ryze you need to save mana and you have to auto for last hits. Good point Craton.

On August 18 2011 08:28 chubbly wrote:
Hey LoCicero, are you going to start up the commentary thread again? I can't quite articulate how awesome that thread is.

Failing that, did you get the replay distribution thing going?


Regarding the commentary thread, I'm not sure. I guess I felt like I wasn't getting much feedback from the community. Maybe I'm being egotistical and giving myself way more credit than I should, heh. I guess I had hoped for more interest in it from the community? I don't know.

I tried getting a dropbox site going but it ended up being more work than it was worth. However, I am very close to purchasing some new computer parts. Once I get a new CPU/mobo/memory I'll start streaming. I actually really miss streaming, it was a lot of fun to chat with people between games and get to know the community (the quality was so poor though that I'm not sure I would be able to attract very many people now considering how far streaming technology has come recently). That is something I really don't like about a lot of the LoL streamers now though. They just sit there and play games and rarely interact with those who are watching their stream.

That's so awesome that you are getting some new parts and considering streaming again when you get it up and running. With the addition of LoL on the sidebar the community will grow immensely. So if you wanted to spend your time doing the commentary thread again I'm sure you will gain plenty of feedback now. We are all secretly your #1 fan!


We should make him a fanclub.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 112 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings92
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O168
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 169
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 978
ZZZero.O 137
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift4530
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g10596
JimRising 716
C9.Mang0275
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP103
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 35m
Replay Cast
22h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.