• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:21
CEST 19:21
KST 02:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9236 users

[Patch 1.0.0.123: Skarner] General Discussion - Page 53

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 112 Next
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
August 15 2011 23:58 GMT
#1041
o_o.. the dota 2 subforum is going to be the main reason for me to get DotA 2 if its p2p or something
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
sRapers_ValkS
Profile Joined August 2009
United States644 Posts
August 15 2011 23:59 GMT
#1042
i was part of TL LoL before it went mainstream.

LancerStarcraft
Profile Joined July 2010
United States235 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 00:01:21
August 16 2011 00:00 GMT
#1043
As long as Moonbear stays here, I don't care if every single TLer comes to this forum.

....Shhhhhhhh don't you look at my post count.
"Buy a ward. Stop a gank. Save a life."
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
August 16 2011 00:01 GMT
#1044
On August 16 2011 08:58 Kenpachi wrote:
o_o.. the dota 2 subforum is going to be the main reason for me to get DotA 2 if its p2p or something


in all seriousness that's a big factor for me too... haha
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Iskusstvo
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom323 Posts
August 16 2011 00:03 GMT
#1045
hahah love the hipster mode here: 'I liked TL LoL before it was cool'. T'was ever thus, t'was ever thus.
If your life had a face, I'd punch it. I'd punch your life in the face.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
August 16 2011 00:04 GMT
#1046
On August 16 2011 09:03 Iskusstvo wrote:
hahah love the hipster mode here: 'I liked TL LoL before it was cool'. T'was ever thus, t'was ever thus.


I liked TL LoL before we got our own subforum. HOW ABOUT NOW?
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
August 16 2011 00:05 GMT
#1047
On August 16 2011 09:04 OriginalName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 09:03 Iskusstvo wrote:
hahah love the hipster mode here: 'I liked TL LoL before it was cool'. T'was ever thus, t'was ever thus.


I liked TL LoL before we got our own subforum. HOW ABOUT NOW?

.. i liked TL before LoL was even introduced.
owait
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
August 16 2011 00:06 GMT
#1048
What a huge middle finger to HoN hahahahah.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Iskusstvo
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom323 Posts
August 16 2011 00:07 GMT
#1049
On August 16 2011 09:04 OriginalName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 09:03 Iskusstvo wrote:
hahah love the hipster mode here: 'I liked TL LoL before it was cool'. T'was ever thus, t'was ever thus.


I liked TL LoL before we got our own subforum. HOW ABOUT NOW?


Let's not get into a gaming-themed 'I liked this before you did' discussion, it always gets won by the old guy in the corner who played Pong in japan in the 1950's. God, how I hate that guy.
If your life had a face, I'd punch it. I'd punch your life in the face.
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
August 16 2011 00:11 GMT
#1050
On August 16 2011 09:06 HazMat wrote:
What a huge middle finger to HoN hahahahah.

If they are willing to drop $1 million in a single tournament, I think they will easily surpass the 5 million mark. Its a great step to show they are wanting to keep players around for tournaments. Then again I would love to watch the likes of TSM/CLG attempt to play in a competitive Dota2 tournament.

I must be blind as well, I just noticed we got breached by the sidebar :o
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 00:17:42
August 16 2011 00:16 GMT
#1051
A little off topic, but it's crazy how much news and how big these "moba" games are becoming, all this $$ going in, Gamescon is going to have this huge Dota 2 tournament.. Seems like every new topic in sports/games general, have been about LoL, Dota/2, and Hon's small f2p change lately. But maybe that's just cause I'ts my area of interest so I notice it more??

It's all really exciting, can't wait for gamescon this weekend, Want to watch the IEM, and the Dota 2 tournament. Im moving to Portland end of month and got shit to do, but man this week will be fun to watch some games :D
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
August 16 2011 00:17 GMT
#1052
On August 16 2011 09:11 Irave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 09:06 HazMat wrote:
What a huge middle finger to HoN hahahahah.

If they are willing to drop $1 million in a single tournament, I think they will easily surpass the 5 million mark. Its a great step to show they are wanting to keep players around for tournaments. Then again I would love to watch the likes of TSM/CLG attempt to play in a competitive Dota2 tournament.

I must be blind as well, I just noticed we got breached by the sidebar :o

I mean the fact LoL and Dota2 both have featured subforums while HoN gets nothing.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
sRapers_ValkS
Profile Joined August 2009
United States644 Posts
August 16 2011 00:18 GMT
#1053
I really hope double support bot doesn't go mainstream. That shit is terribly ridiculous.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 16 2011 00:19 GMT
#1054
Wow I can't believe TL finally gave in and we've been exposed to the mainstreamers.
This means we really should have a properly sponsored team for Season 2 to represent us.

I honestly wish I were good enough so that I could offer to organize, because I know it was very difficult in the past to get things going. Anyhow, if we could get a bunch of top players together who could dedicate some time and effort, assuming we could get sponsored, I think it would be great for Tl as a whole.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 00:25:55
August 16 2011 00:25 GMT
#1055
On August 16 2011 09:17 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 09:11 Irave wrote:
On August 16 2011 09:06 HazMat wrote:
What a huge middle finger to HoN hahahahah.

If they are willing to drop $1 million in a single tournament, I think they will easily surpass the 5 million mark. Its a great step to show they are wanting to keep players around for tournaments. Then again I would love to watch the likes of TSM/CLG attempt to play in a competitive Dota2 tournament.

I must be blind as well, I just noticed we got breached by the sidebar :o

I mean the fact LoL and Dota2 both have featured subforums while HoN gets nothing.

Haha yea that makes a lot more sense. I should have been able to figure it out. Has anyone seen the groups for Gamescon. Sk, Fnatic and CLG along with another team in the same group. Giving TSM a fairly easy time to advance out of their group.
On August 16 2011 09:18 sRapers_ValkS wrote:
I really hope double support bot doesn't go mainstream. That shit is terribly ridiculous.

Should be more worried about the support solos, so incredibly annoying to play against.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
August 16 2011 00:34 GMT
#1056
On August 16 2011 09:25 Irave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 09:18 sRapers_ValkS wrote:
I really hope double support bot doesn't go mainstream. That shit is terribly ridiculous.

Should be more worried about the support solos, so incredibly annoying to play against.


If you count Lux as a support, then yes incredibly annoying.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
August 16 2011 00:38 GMT
#1057
On August 16 2011 09:34 57 Corvette wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 09:25 Irave wrote:
On August 16 2011 09:18 sRapers_ValkS wrote:
I really hope double support bot doesn't go mainstream. That shit is terribly ridiculous.

Should be more worried about the support solos, so incredibly annoying to play against.


If you count Lux as a support, then yes incredibly annoying.

More notably Ap Taric top or Janna mid. So much sustain with Taric, and Janna can easily push lane all day since mana on the tornado is incredibly low compared to your typical mid Ap.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
August 16 2011 00:41 GMT
#1058
On August 16 2011 09:25 Irave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 09:17 HazMat wrote:
On August 16 2011 09:11 Irave wrote:
On August 16 2011 09:06 HazMat wrote:
What a huge middle finger to HoN hahahahah.

If they are willing to drop $1 million in a single tournament, I think they will easily surpass the 5 million mark. Its a great step to show they are wanting to keep players around for tournaments. Then again I would love to watch the likes of TSM/CLG attempt to play in a competitive Dota2 tournament.

I must be blind as well, I just noticed we got breached by the sidebar :o

I mean the fact LoL and Dota2 both have featured subforums while HoN gets nothing.

Haha yea that makes a lot more sense. I should have been able to figure it out. Has anyone seen the groups for Gamescon. Sk, Fnatic and CLG along with another team in the same group. Giving TSM a fairly easy time to advance out of their group.
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 09:18 sRapers_ValkS wrote:
I really hope double support bot doesn't go mainstream. That shit is terribly ridiculous.

Should be more worried about the support solos, so incredibly annoying to play against.

God, a Soraka/Kayle lane made me almost cry
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 00:47:44
August 16 2011 00:45 GMT
#1059
hahahaha TL is like "sup, HoN fanboys? You think HoN is good? *makes LoL public forum* WHAT NOW??"

The 5 million dollar thing is great. Although it's hilarious to me that game companies can throw that much into tournies and still come out ahead lol. I need to learn how to program and then make an awesome game. x_x
All I know is I'm not going to play DotA2.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
August 16 2011 00:48 GMT
#1060
On August 16 2011 09:38 Irave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 09:34 57 Corvette wrote:
On August 16 2011 09:25 Irave wrote:
On August 16 2011 09:18 sRapers_ValkS wrote:
I really hope double support bot doesn't go mainstream. That shit is terribly ridiculous.

Should be more worried about the support solos, so incredibly annoying to play against.


If you count Lux as a support, then yes incredibly annoying.

More notably Ap Taric top or Janna mid. So much sustain with Taric, and Janna can easily push lane all day since mana on the tornado is incredibly low compared to your typical mid Ap.


I guess I have been lucky enough not to face one of these then. On the other hand, I am pretty much at 1100 ELO so i don't think anyone is smart enough to try these things yet.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 112 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 200
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 561
IndyStarCraft 200
BRAT_OK 58
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26122
Shuttle 1043
Mini 418
Hyuk 310
firebathero 190
ggaemo 94
Liquid`Ret 60
Mong 45
Trap 45
Hyun 39
[ Show more ]
Killer 36
PianO 26
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 21
zelot 13
Sacsri 9
Bale 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9665
qojqva1699
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1345
crisheroes1170
Liquid`Hasu691
Other Games
FrodaN1965
Grubby1914
fl0m1215
Beastyqt691
Mlord457
Livibee198
Liquid`VortiX188
ArmadaUGS138
KnowMe129
Mew2King56
Trikslyr43
ToD30
CosmosSc2 16
Chillindude1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick817
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
StarCraft 2
angryscii 3
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• printf 35
• mYiSmile126
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8685
Other Games
• imaqtpie363
• Shiphtur288
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 39m
INu's Battles
18h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.