• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:31
CEST 06:31
KST 13:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9354 users

[Patch 1.0.0.123: Skarner] General Discussion - Page 26

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 112 Next
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
August 11 2011 19:43 GMT
#501
On August 12 2011 04:39 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2011 04:17 MoonBear wrote:
On August 12 2011 02:34 Mogwai wrote:
Just in case anyone was thinking of playing Karma this patch, do so with this in mind: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1081112

It really sucks, I was raging about it on stream yesterday cause it's really detrimental to her play.

Why you no message me. I go test this bug and if I can replicate it I go speak directly with Riot. No need to post on Forums.

uhhh, cause I didn't know that's how things worked :p.

So here are the two Smash bugs:

1. Pick Karma with flash
Hit R
Flash
Use shield

Flash eats your mantra and your shield doesn't get powered up. Really really really sucks for Karma players. New to this patch.

2. Pick Udyr WITH HIS DEFAULT SKIN
Pick some stance
Use that stance
Look at that skill's CD (spoiler: it doesn't go on CD)

This lets you do some dirty stuff with Udyr at level 1 like keeping monkey's agility up in the jungle or double proccing Tiger on someone in lane. Really random and stupid that it only works on the default skin, but this has been around for like months and months now.

Karma bug has been passed onto Riot Investigations Team. Will check Udyr.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23438 Posts
August 11 2011 19:50 GMT
#502
I can only replicate that on Tiger stance smash, been doing it so long but it won't work on pheonix stance oddly.
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
August 11 2011 19:52 GMT
#503
Im pretty sure u can do that udyr thing on any skin...at the very least I konw i've done double lvl 1 tiger before on primal udyr
Matsumoto
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany493 Posts
August 11 2011 19:53 GMT
#504
bought Karma today and played some games. man she is so much fun.

why do people not play her?
Fk it ,BAYLIFE? BAYLIFE
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
August 11 2011 19:54 GMT
#505
On August 12 2011 04:53 Nero. wrote:
bought Karma today and played some games. man she is so much fun.

why do people not play her?

because she needs a solo lane and for some reason people have this idea in their heads that karma is a support and send her bot to babysit, which results in karma not doing very well.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
August 11 2011 19:55 GMT
#506
On August 12 2011 04:50 Slayer91 wrote:
I can only replicate that on Tiger stance smash, been doing it so long but it won't work on pheonix stance oddly.

Really? I'm sure I've done it on Pheonix before, but it's admittedly been awhile since I've played much Udyr.
On August 12 2011 04:52 Ryuu314 wrote:
Im pretty sure u can do that udyr thing on any skin...at the very least I konw i've done double lvl 1 tiger before on primal udyr

I watched it not work on my roommate using Karate Udyr. I thought I also was trying to show it to a friend using primal Udyr and had it fail, but I might be mistaken.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
August 11 2011 19:58 GMT
#507
That udyr bug was from quite a while ago, I think while psy was still with riot because I remember reporting it through him. I don't think I got it to work with anything but Tiger though.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
August 11 2011 20:06 GMT
#508
On August 12 2011 04:39 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2011 04:17 MoonBear wrote:
On August 12 2011 02:34 Mogwai wrote:
Just in case anyone was thinking of playing Karma this patch, do so with this in mind: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1081112

It really sucks, I was raging about it on stream yesterday cause it's really detrimental to her play.

Why you no message me. I go test this bug and if I can replicate it I go speak directly with Riot. No need to post on Forums.

uhhh, cause I didn't know that's how things worked :p.

So here are the two Smash bugs:

1. Pick Karma with flash
Hit R
Flash
Use shield

Flash eats your mantra and your shield doesn't get powered up. Really really really sucks for Karma players. New to this patch.

2. Pick Udyr WITH HIS DEFAULT SKIN
Pick some stance
Use that stance
Look at that skill's CD (spoiler: it doesn't go on CD)

This lets you do some dirty stuff with Udyr at level 1 like keeping monkey's agility up in the jungle or double proccing Tiger on someone in lane. Really random and stupid that it only works on the default skin, but this has been around for like months and months now.

Pick udyr -> skill tiger -> use tiger -> 6 second cooldown. What did I do wrong?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
August 11 2011 20:08 GMT
#509
On August 12 2011 04:35 Slayer91 wrote:
This happened to me causing me to lose first blood against brand in ranked =/ he didn't kill me but all the same I lost it.

Show nested quote +
On August 12 2011 04:19 spinesheath wrote:
He gets Wriggles because ranged ADs don't do jack shit with autoattacks until very late into the game these days. Rather pick up an ezmode farm/sustain item.

Well he probably doesn't think that's why he does it.


Oh don't be so bitter.I played ashe today and I never play AD carries and I was getting owned by caitlyn sona with ashe/janna but a couple arrows with ganks and I got 5 kills and did shit loads of damage. Shit was so OP. Your auto attacks are only weak vs tanks, squishies get hurt all the time but I suppose thats got something to do with laninging vs 2 squishies lol.

During midgame - When do you ever get to attack squishies though? I typically wouldn't even WANT to autoattack a squishy as bot lane Ashe, considering that squishy is most likely a burst caster 2-3 levels ahead of me. Well, unless my team has him stunlocked, and then your autoattacks won't do much compared to the spells your team drops.

Sure if you miraculously get 5 kills you will deal lots of damage regardless, but it's much more likely that your mid/top will pick up the majority of the kills anyways.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
[Agony]x90
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States853 Posts
August 11 2011 20:08 GMT
#510
On August 12 2011 04:54 Ryuu314 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2011 04:53 Nero. wrote:
bought Karma today and played some games. man she is so much fun.

why do people not play her?

because she needs a solo lane and for some reason people have this idea in their heads that karma is a support and send her bot to babysit, which results in karma not doing very well.


Either that or the person being babysat gets 0 farm trololol.

Karma has straight up one of the fastest clears in the game at relatively low mana cost and short CD.
JF dodger since 2009
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
August 11 2011 20:12 GMT
#511
On August 12 2011 05:06 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2011 04:39 Mogwai wrote:
On August 12 2011 04:17 MoonBear wrote:
On August 12 2011 02:34 Mogwai wrote:
Just in case anyone was thinking of playing Karma this patch, do so with this in mind: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1081112

It really sucks, I was raging about it on stream yesterday cause it's really detrimental to her play.

Why you no message me. I go test this bug and if I can replicate it I go speak directly with Riot. No need to post on Forums.

uhhh, cause I didn't know that's how things worked :p.

So here are the two Smash bugs:

1. Pick Karma with flash
Hit R
Flash
Use shield

Flash eats your mantra and your shield doesn't get powered up. Really really really sucks for Karma players. New to this patch.

2. Pick Udyr WITH HIS DEFAULT SKIN
Pick some stance
Use that stance
Look at that skill's CD (spoiler: it doesn't go on CD)

This lets you do some dirty stuff with Udyr at level 1 like keeping monkey's agility up in the jungle or double proccing Tiger on someone in lane. Really random and stupid that it only works on the default skin, but this has been around for like months and months now.

Pick udyr -> skill tiger -> use tiger -> 6 second cooldown. What did I do wrong?

not sure, maybe it's been fixed in the most recent patch? or maybe it's about skilling with ctrl + Q rather than clicking? I dunno, I'd say I'll do testing tonight but I don't care all that much.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
August 11 2011 20:26 GMT
#512
There's a bug with Caitlyn doing too much dmg with too much range. I thought it was intentional but Riot has not fixed it in any patch ever so it must be a bug. Go fix it moonbear plz.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 20:31:16
August 11 2011 20:28 GMT
#513
On August 12 2011 04:37 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2011 04:27 arnath wrote:
With regards to Wriggles, I just feel like 2-3 Dblades is a better use of your early game money because it gives you more damage and gives you HP rather than armor (which I would argue is more useful on a ranged carry). Also, the Dblades are more or less filler items - an early game HP buffer that you can then sell easily late game when you get better items (where I think Wriggles is less "easy" to sell because you're giving up more in one item slot). Also the Wriggles proc is effectively irrelevant on an AD carry unless you're trying to push the lane early for some reason (and even then, most of them have a good way of pushing the lane even without a random chance to kill a creep instantly).


They're slightly better early on if you need the extra health to survive burst, but if you can make it through the early game the two extra item slots are well worth your troubles. The only downside is when you're slightly short of finishing an important item or can't quite afford an elixir and you won't have a Doran's to sell to get easy money, but you save on wards so it's a tradeoff once again.

Kinda forces you to open boots though unless you're gonna try to do longsword or cloth and pot openings, although opening boots keeps both paths open until your first back.

Wriggle's also commits you to actually finishing Wriggle's. If you finish 2 DBlades, and then on your next back, you have 1650, you're fine. Get your BF Sword, no obligation to finish the 3rd. But if you've got Razors? Having Razors and doing nothing with it is really weak, but having the obligation to finish Wriggle's later ties down gold that you want to spend on other things. You obviously don't want to delay your BF/IE/whatever for Wriggle's but at the same time if you get Wriggle's late, the ward value won't make up the cost-effectiveness difference between it and other options.
Moderator
Macabre
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1262 Posts
August 11 2011 20:55 GMT
#514
I've been having good results with Skarner in ranked today.

As Jungle I'm running 0/21/9(with Ardor)

Starting Cloth+Pots - -> Wriggles -- > Manamune -- > Tri Force -- > take it from there

AD Marks
Armor Seals
AS Glyphs
Flat AD quints

Solo top same concept, skip wriggles and rushed manamune.

Those who know how to think need no teachers. Tasteless - I think I'll take my shirt off and let my muscles do the casting
arnath
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1317 Posts
August 11 2011 21:02 GMT
#515
On August 12 2011 04:39 Mogwai wrote:
2. Pick Udyr WITH HIS DEFAULT SKIN
Pick some stance
Use that stance
Look at that skill's CD (spoiler: it doesn't go on CD)

This lets you do some dirty stuff with Udyr at level 1 like keeping monkey's agility up in the jungle or double proccing Tiger on someone in lane. Really random and stupid that it only works on the default skin, but this has been around for like months and months now.

This only happens on the first use of any skill. I honestly really like this bug but I'm super biased because I play a lot of jungle Udyr (or did before Riot nerfed the shit out of Phoenix). Lets you kill blue so much easier at level 1.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
August 11 2011 21:13 GMT
#516
On August 12 2011 06:02 arnath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2011 04:39 Mogwai wrote:
2. Pick Udyr WITH HIS DEFAULT SKIN
Pick some stance
Use that stance
Look at that skill's CD (spoiler: it doesn't go on CD)

This lets you do some dirty stuff with Udyr at level 1 like keeping monkey's agility up in the jungle or double proccing Tiger on someone in lane. Really random and stupid that it only works on the default skin, but this has been around for like months and months now.

This only happens on the first use of any skill. I honestly really like this bug but I'm super biased because I play a lot of jungle Udyr (or did before Riot nerfed the shit out of Phoenix). Lets you kill blue so much easier at level 1.

yea, I guess I didn't make that clear. It's just for the very first use of your very first skill on Udyr.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
August 11 2011 21:16 GMT
#517
Supposedly (according to Jatt) phoenix jungling is still super strong.
twitch.tv/cratonz
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
August 11 2011 21:17 GMT
#518
On August 12 2011 06:13 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2011 06:02 arnath wrote:
On August 12 2011 04:39 Mogwai wrote:
2. Pick Udyr WITH HIS DEFAULT SKIN
Pick some stance
Use that stance
Look at that skill's CD (spoiler: it doesn't go on CD)

This lets you do some dirty stuff with Udyr at level 1 like keeping monkey's agility up in the jungle or double proccing Tiger on someone in lane. Really random and stupid that it only works on the default skin, but this has been around for like months and months now.

This only happens on the first use of any skill. I honestly really like this bug but I'm super biased because I play a lot of jungle Udyr (or did before Riot nerfed the shit out of Phoenix). Lets you kill blue so much easier at level 1.

yea, I guess I didn't make that clear. It's just for the very first use of your very first skill on Udyr.


there has to be something else that activates it
because this has never worked for me
and i only use default skin and tiger in jungle

i always get a cd timer after first tiger
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Brambled
Profile Joined July 2010
United States750 Posts
August 11 2011 21:35 GMT
#519
I have never had trouble pulling it off. Really quick way to kill blue. Default skin and with tiger is what I use.
Maedi
Profile Joined August 2009
United States477 Posts
August 11 2011 21:38 GMT
#520
The Udyr thing has been around forever, abused it a lot for burst on Lane Udyr.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 112 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2096
Snow 106
NaDa 43
Bale 32
Noble 17
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
Counter-Strike
taco 511
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1442
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1117
WinterStarcraft613
Other Games
summit1g8145
Doublelift2121
JimRising 655
PiGStarcraft308
C9.Mang0188
ArmadaUGS167
Maynarde135
ViBE84
Sick25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki153
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota276
League of Legends
• Lourlo1120
• Rush859
• Stunt307
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 29m
OSC
8h 29m
Stellar Fest
8h 29m
OSC
19h 29m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.