• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:45
CEST 05:45
KST 12:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8165 users

[WuKong Patch] General Discussion - Page 24

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 81 Next
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
July 29 2011 16:51 GMT
#461
I have come to the conclusion that Morde is the single greatest champion in the game.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
Hynda
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden2226 Posts
July 29 2011 16:54 GMT
#462
On July 30 2011 01:51 Two_DoWn wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that Morde is the single greatest champion in the game.

ES #1, ES #1, ES #1, ES #1, ES #1, ES #1!
Asdkmoga
Profile Joined May 2010
United States496 Posts
July 29 2011 16:57 GMT
#463
On July 30 2011 01:43 UniversalSnip wrote:
half a page and i'm already tired of dickbutts

agreed rofl, was good the first time tho... reminds me of Chaox trying to get "True" ashe thing to stick...

but agreed with teemos, i've been duo queueing with a friend thats been teemoing bot with me, pretttty strong
"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action and over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some shit."
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
July 29 2011 17:41 GMT
#464
Yea, most hilarious matchup I've ever had was me as Teemo+Soraka v. Ashe Sona. Trololo poor Ashe. By 15 min, I had 60-70 cs more than Ashe and I've killed her twice and Sona once lolololo.

It was so goddam hilarious. I only don't do it more often because whenever I take Teemo you hear endless amounts of QQ that I just don't want to deal with -.-
TL Blazeraid
Profile Joined January 2011
566 Posts
July 29 2011 17:47 GMT
#465
On July 30 2011 02:41 Ryuu314 wrote:
I only don't do it more often because whenever I take Teemo you hear endless amounts of QQ that I just don't want to deal with -.-


Well, that means the system works.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
July 29 2011 17:58 GMT
#466
On July 29 2011 19:06 r33k wrote:
The problem I have with lane trynd is that he is basically a melee zilean. With no safe way to farm. His heal feels weak indeed if you're going for the old build, I'm still trying to figure something out but whenever I'm playing on my main I'll mainly go for what my team needs :/

His heal feels weak? Try running flat AP quints, perhaps starting with amp tome. I didn't need to do that, though, just the quints were enough. You spam the heal every time it's off cooldown. I also start with Dorans blade and you can harrass every time your cooldowns are up. Not many champions can stand up to you.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
July 29 2011 18:06 GMT
#467
Good thing Riot is working on reducing the number of champs with ridiculous sustainability in lane.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
July 29 2011 18:23 GMT
#468
Soon morde will return to his rightful place as lord of top lane. Owait, he already is.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
Lanzoma
Profile Joined February 2011
Mexico813 Posts
July 29 2011 18:26 GMT
#469
Riot keeps screwing up new champs in one way or another. They really need a PTR server again, it's painfully obvious their internal tests are not cutting it.
clickrush
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Switzerland3257 Posts
July 29 2011 18:35 GMT
#470
On July 30 2011 03:26 Lanzoma wrote:
Riot keeps screwing up new champs in one way or another. They really need a PTR server again, it's painfully obvious their internal tests are not cutting it.


meh. They are doing a great job so far. Nothing is really terribly broken. Imo they should rather patch far less and see what happens. This constant patching is too much fotm centered and doesnt let the community figure out the game for long enough.

It feels so weird how ppl talk about balance in LoL sometimes. In DotA the patches didnt come so frequent and the "metagame" and "counters" shifted alot between them. PPL werent stuck at 1-2 champs there and if so they couldnt compete because there where much more specific teamcomps and counters.

If riot tones down a bit then we as a community would develop much more since the mindset would have to be changed.
oGsMC: Zealot defense, Stalker attack, Sentry forcefieldu forcefieldu, Marauder die die
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 18:46:14
July 29 2011 18:45 GMT
#471
On July 30 2011 03:35 clickrush wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 03:26 Lanzoma wrote:
Riot keeps screwing up new champs in one way or another. They really need a PTR server again, it's painfully obvious their internal tests are not cutting it.


meh. They are doing a great job so far. Nothing is really terribly broken.

...
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
July 29 2011 18:48 GMT
#472
IMO Riot should slow to something around a 3-4 month patch cycle. The lag time on realizing champ strength seems to be somewhere around 2 months (Irelia, Rumble, Brand, etc.)--naturallly shorter for super broken stuff. 3-4 months lets a new champ get figured out, become fotm, and settle down a bit as people figure them out.
Moderator
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
July 29 2011 18:54 GMT
#473
On July 30 2011 03:48 TheYango wrote:
IMO Riot should slow to something around a 3-4 month patch cycle. The lag time on realizing champ strength seems to be somewhere around 2 months (Irelia, Rumble, Brand, etc.)--naturallly shorter for super broken stuff. 3-4 months lets a new champ get figured out, become fotm, and settle down a bit as people figure them out.

The biggest issue holding them back from such a patch cycle, similar to how DotA does it, is because of Riot's goal of champ-every-2/3-weeks model. If they ever made a patch that only put in a new champ w/out doing balance fixes, people would go apeshit.

Altho honestly I think they should just make most patches very small, boring patches, that do nothing but do stuff like the recent Annie changes.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
July 29 2011 19:25 GMT
#474
Nothing is broken right now, I don't even know what to ban anymore.
OhNeverMind
Profile Joined October 2010
United States90 Posts
July 29 2011 19:27 GMT
#475
Question about Clarity... Why does it seem to be considered bad? With 21 points in utility the CD is 153 seconds and by level 5 it gives you 10.15 mp5 (9 yellow flat mp5 runes by comparison give 3.69 mp5).

I've been playing Karma, and after Flash I can't decide what other summoner ability I like. Ignite is good and all, but only if I get lucky it gets me a kill that I wouldn't have gotten anyways. At level 5 again, ignite does 150 damage, but for instance Karma's level 2 Q with 30 AP does 128 damage. So if you can get off an additional spell or 2 that you wouldn't have otherwise due to mana it is definitely worth it imo. I think I would rather have greater freedom to be annoying with shielding creeps and harassing with spells with clarity than the bit of extra burst with ignite.

Teleport is good too and otherwise I could run CV i guess. I'm still only like level 21 so maybe once I can buy enough mp5 runes it wouldn't be a problem but I also like my armor yellows.
arnath
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1317 Posts
July 29 2011 19:28 GMT
#476
...

Gangplank still easily ban-worthy. Fiddle suuuuper broken. Orianna still easily ban-worthy. I personally don't consider Udyr ban-worthy because he's pretty easily counterable late game but his lane sustain is still super broken. Jax's burst probably pretty broken but it's too early to say for sure. Taric and Soraka brokenly good supports, etc ...
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
July 29 2011 19:29 GMT
#477
On July 30 2011 01:02 Mogwai wrote:
does anyone know why people stopped playing teemo?

I'm seriously still so baffled by this.

Mainly because of Jarvan and Lee Sin. The mushroom collision nerf was also pretty homo since you can't do the 4 plays that made teamfighting with him fun.

I tried him again a couple days ago vs pirate and got moderately owned (3 ganks by nocturne and one by ward tp annie with only one gank attempt by my team), I was annoyed because I had only played him once before by mistake when I wasn't even level 30 and had no idea what to build vs AD who is immune to blind. To be honest I can't see him being a bad pick right now, you max Q second and you wreck shit like trynd, ashe, lee sin jax and all those guys who cant do anything while blind.
Maybe he just felt weak from my standpoint because I went wits end malady mallet, all items that don't feel strong right away.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 19:41:13
July 29 2011 19:39 GMT
#478
On July 30 2011 04:27 OhNeverMind wrote:
Question about Clarity... Why does it seem to be considered bad? With 21 points in utility the CD is 153 seconds and by level 5 it gives you 10.15 mp5 (9 yellow flat mp5 runes by comparison give 3.69 mp5).

I've been playing Karma, and after Flash I can't decide what other summoner ability I like. Ignite is good and all, but only if I get lucky it gets me a kill that I wouldn't have gotten anyways. At level 5 again, ignite does 150 damage, but for instance Karma's level 2 Q with 30 AP does 128 damage. So if you can get off an additional spell or 2 that you wouldn't have otherwise due to mana it is definitely worth it imo. I think I would rather have greater freedom to be annoying with shielding creeps and harassing with spells with clarity than the bit of extra burst with ignite.

Teleport is good too and otherwise I could run CV i guess. I'm still only like level 21 so maybe once I can buy enough mp5 runes it wouldn't be a problem but I also like my armor yellows.

In lane, teleport is way more versatile. Lategame, Clarity doesn't scale that well, as most champions will have either solved their regen problems with an item (philo) or be hogging blue buff.

Karma in particular is a blue buff user.
Moderator
mptj
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States485 Posts
July 29 2011 20:30 GMT
#479
My god am I struggling to find a viable way to play renekton. I'm level 30, ELO of solo queue 1570 and he's so hard man. I've tried offensive ways, defensive, all different starting items. I've come to the conclusion, he has to push his lane to heal and stay in lane. Basically, to use his Q effectively you stand in between all the creeps and cast it then last hit. So to heal from harass you have to push or else you'll die. So, for example i just faced a gp top. He parley harassed me very very hard, and it did a lot of dmg. So, i HAD to push the lane to heal. Then, 4 min in xin zhao ganked me. I was running armor pen marks and quints, dodge seals, and mr per lvl blues. 21/9/0 masteries. Does anyone play this croc a lot? Because for the love of god I can't find a good way, im winning a lot. I know hes very very powerful if played in the right hands, I've seen some extremely good ones. But I simply can not figure it out, most guides don't work well either, or are extremely out dated. Someone who plays renekton, please help me.
"Only the Good Die Young"
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
July 29 2011 20:35 GMT
#480
I don't play renekton but I think he sucks on giant donkey dick these days FWIW.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 252
FoxeR 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3875
Leta 1976
Bale 52
Shine 26
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
Other Games
summit1g8402
JimRising 568
WinterStarcraft468
ViBE157
Mew2King24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick670
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo791
Other Games
• Scarra1061
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 15m
Patches Events
11h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 15m
OSC
19h 15m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.