• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War665.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13105 users

[WuKong Patch] General Discussion - Page 22

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 81 Next
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
July 29 2011 04:59 GMT
#421
On July 29 2011 13:55 r33k wrote:
Wukong feels like a Lee Sin with less damage to me.


lee sin is pretty gross though.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
July 29 2011 05:02 GMT
#422
On July 29 2011 13:59 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 13:55 r33k wrote:
Wukong feels like a Lee Sin with less damage to me.


lee sin is pretty gross though.

If you mean the default skin I'm 100% with you. Otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
July 29 2011 05:03 GMT
#423
On July 29 2011 13:55 r33k wrote:
Wukong feels like a Lee Sin with less damage to me.

As far as trynd goes I tried the old h4ckerv2 build and didn't do too shabby, but I really felt the need for a rageblade. I would really like a revamp of rice blade and kage's, something like what they did with philo so that you can hold onto them and lategame turn them into a big item.

BTW: champion synergy guide by westrice.

hacker did nothing but lose tonight when I ran into him. his old build is awful on trynd, you gotta build like a tanky dps now IMO. best trynd I seen this patch when hog + avarice -> warmog's -> atma's and was almost as beastly as my jarmangz.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
July 29 2011 05:04 GMT
#424
On July 29 2011 14:02 r33k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 13:59 UniversalSnip wrote:
On July 29 2011 13:55 r33k wrote:
Wukong feels like a Lee Sin with less damage to me.


lee sin is pretty gross though.

If you mean the default skin I'm 100% with you. Otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about.


I mean lee sin is well above the power curve
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 05:48:51
July 29 2011 05:14 GMT
#425
On July 29 2011 14:03 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 13:55 r33k wrote:
Wukong feels like a Lee Sin with less damage to me.

As far as trynd goes I tried the old h4ckerv2 build and didn't do too shabby, but I really felt the need for a rageblade. I would really like a revamp of rice blade and kage's, something like what they did with philo so that you can hold onto them and lategame turn them into a big item.

BTW: champion synergy guide by westrice.

hacker did nothing but lose tonight when I ran into him. his old build is awful on trynd, you gotta build like a tanky dps now IMO. best trynd I seen this patch when hog + avarice -> warmog's -> atma's and was almost as beastly as my jarmangz.

Now you got me pondering on how to rune him... It used to be so easy, straight forward all penetration... mmm penetration...


On July 29 2011 14:04 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 14:02 r33k wrote:
On July 29 2011 13:59 UniversalSnip wrote:
On July 29 2011 13:55 r33k wrote:
Wukong feels like a Lee Sin with less damage to me.


lee sin is pretty gross though.

If you mean the default skin I'm 100% with you. Otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about.


I mean lee sin is well above the power curve

Ehh. High risk high reward. Still a worse version than udyr.

Also wouldn't it be better to try and have wukong bot with a babysitter 100% of the time like a carry? As soon as they fix his bugs he should have a lot of damage.

According to dyrus s1 shuts down at the end of the day, so if you're close to silver/gold/plat make a rush for it.
zalz
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Netherlands3704 Posts
July 29 2011 06:48 GMT
#426
Nobody thinks Wukong is really strong? I had some Wukong constantly dashing in my face and stealthing away. Kinda impossible to harass properly and he pokes hard.
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
July 29 2011 07:04 GMT
#427
You can tell when he uses stealth. Don't use spells when he decoys.
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
July 29 2011 07:19 GMT
#428
On July 29 2011 16:04 cascades wrote:
You can tell when he uses stealth. Don't use spells when he decoys.

So you randomly follow him not really sure where he will be going? He can just dash in your face and decoy away, you not using spells on his decoy doesn't change anything to it being free harass.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
50caliber
Profile Joined July 2011
United States32 Posts
July 29 2011 07:48 GMT
#429
On July 29 2011 14:03 Mogwai wrote:
hacker did nothing but lose tonight when I ran into him. his old build is awful on trynd, you gotta build like a tanky dps now IMO. best trynd I seen this patch when hog + avarice -> warmog's -> atma's and was almost as beastly as my jarmangz.


This was my suspicion (trynd turn into another tankydeepz) but the resident tanky deepz player confirms it. I suppose I can still build glass cannon though, not sure how his glass cannon build is now, I guess less emphasis on IE. I feel like his q change turned him into a Olaf v2.0

Ah, and I am a TL noob but I have been lurking the TL league section for quite a while. Nice to meet you all.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
July 29 2011 07:56 GMT
#430
On July 29 2011 16:19 JackDino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 16:04 cascades wrote:
You can tell when he uses stealth. Don't use spells when he decoys.

So you randomly follow him not really sure where he will be going? He can just dash in your face and decoy away, you not using spells on his decoy doesn't change anything to it being free harass.

So he spends 50 mana solely for the purpose of disengaging from you?

He's going to run out of mana very quickly that way.
Moderator
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
July 29 2011 08:22 GMT
#431
On July 29 2011 16:56 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 16:19 JackDino wrote:
On July 29 2011 16:04 cascades wrote:
You can tell when he uses stealth. Don't use spells when he decoys.

So you randomly follow him not really sure where he will be going? He can just dash in your face and decoy away, you not using spells on his decoy doesn't change anything to it being free harass.

So he spends 50 mana solely for the purpose of disengaging from you?

He's going to run out of mana very quickly that way.

Was mainly meant for the "don't hit his decoy with spells" response. That won't stop him from harassing.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Odds
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada1188 Posts
July 29 2011 09:19 GMT
#432
ok so i just lost 4 games in a row with panth with the following things in common:

I went all flat AD runes, rushed last whisper
We had no support on team, last pick trolled with Yorick and shit
Got trolled by team whole game

Obviously last whisper bad, dont build on panth
Odds.633, AM. Plat level currently. Would love more practice partners, add me, let's play!
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
July 29 2011 09:34 GMT
#433
I think this was discussed a bit on the last page and I don't know if new Tryndamere is good or not but holy shit his lane sustain is fucking annoying. Don't bother harassing him he'll just heal all of it back as soon as you're done. Don't bother ganking him once he's six, he'll just heal + ult + slow you + spin away.

I won the game I played against him and he got no kills at all so I'm not trying to bitch about it but god damn...new Tryndamere has so much lane sustain. I dunno if it's "super OP" or broken all I know for sure is that it's annoying as fuck.
zalz
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Netherlands3704 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 09:45:00
July 29 2011 09:35 GMT
#434
On July 29 2011 16:56 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 16:19 JackDino wrote:
On July 29 2011 16:04 cascades wrote:
You can tell when he uses stealth. Don't use spells when he decoys.

So you randomly follow him not really sure where he will be going? He can just dash in your face and decoy away, you not using spells on his decoy doesn't change anything to it being free harass.

So he spends 50 mana solely for the purpose of disengaging from you?

He's going to run out of mana very quickly that way.


Well this guy wasn't runnning out of mana.

And ofcourse you can notice when he goes stealth and ofcourse i don't unleash ulti's and ignites and flashes on the clone. The point just is you can't spot him and he's going to get away without taking any damage.

I don't know how he build but maybe he was maxing his dash atack first because it was just hitting me for a ton without mercy and i couldn't do shit against it because he was only targetable during the dash and me playing Kayle who deals most damage from E atacks it shifts the advantage to Wukong very fast.
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
July 29 2011 09:37 GMT
#435
On July 29 2011 18:19 Odds wrote:
ok so i just lost 4 games in a row with panth with the following things in common:

I went all flat AD runes, rushed last whisper
We had no support on team, last pick trolled with Yorick and shit
Got trolled by team whole game

Obviously last whisper bad, dont build on panth

Go all arp runes, get a bruta, some d-blades and a last whisper, actually check out the dyrus guide on solomid, it's pretty good. If you can go bot with like a taric you should be golden and be able to easily carry the game.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
July 29 2011 10:05 GMT
#436
On July 29 2011 06:43 NSANE.hydra wrote:
does ezreal's Q range seems a lot longer to anyone else? or did it get buffed awhile ago, and i just haven't played enough recently to notice...

i believe its as long as TF's wildcards
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
July 29 2011 10:06 GMT
#437
The problem I have with lane trynd is that he is basically a melee zilean. With no safe way to farm. His heal feels weak indeed if you're going for the old build, I'm still trying to figure something out but whenever I'm playing on my main I'll mainly go for what my team needs :/
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 10:35:56
July 29 2011 10:34 GMT
#438
On July 29 2011 18:35 zalz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 16:56 TheYango wrote:
On July 29 2011 16:19 JackDino wrote:
On July 29 2011 16:04 cascades wrote:
You can tell when he uses stealth. Don't use spells when he decoys.

So you randomly follow him not really sure where he will be going? He can just dash in your face and decoy away, you not using spells on his decoy doesn't change anything to it being free harass.

So he spends 50 mana solely for the purpose of disengaging from you?

He's going to run out of mana very quickly that way.


Well this guy wasn't runnning out of mana.

And ofcourse you can notice when he goes stealth and ofcourse i don't unleash ulti's and ignites and flashes on the clone. The point just is you can't spot him and he's going to get away without taking any damage.

I don't know how he build but maybe he was maxing his dash atack first because it was just hitting me for a ton without mercy and i couldn't do shit against it because he was only targetable during the dash and me playing Kayle who deals most damage from E atacks it shifts the advantage to Wukong very fast.


So he has maxed dash, this means only one level of W until level 7. Aka after stealth he has 18s where he cant stealth, and u can press QE and go to town on him. Another part of your problem was playing Kayle. Kayle is shit now.
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 13:14:40
July 29 2011 13:13 GMT
#439
On July 29 2011 14:14 r33k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 14:03 Mogwai wrote:
On July 29 2011 13:55 r33k wrote:
Wukong feels like a Lee Sin with less damage to me.

As far as trynd goes I tried the old h4ckerv2 build and didn't do too shabby, but I really felt the need for a rageblade. I would really like a revamp of rice blade and kage's, something like what they did with philo so that you can hold onto them and lategame turn them into a big item.

BTW: champion synergy guide by westrice.

hacker did nothing but lose tonight when I ran into him. his old build is awful on trynd, you gotta build like a tanky dps now IMO. best trynd I seen this patch when hog + avarice -> warmog's -> atma's and was almost as beastly as my jarmangz.

Now you got me pondering on how to rune him... It used to be so easy, straight forward all penetration... mmm penetration...


Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 14:04 UniversalSnip wrote:
On July 29 2011 14:02 r33k wrote:
On July 29 2011 13:59 UniversalSnip wrote:
On July 29 2011 13:55 r33k wrote:
Wukong feels like a Lee Sin with less damage to me.


lee sin is pretty gross though.

If you mean the default skin I'm 100% with you. Otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about.


I mean lee sin is well above the power curve

Ehh. High risk high reward. Still a worse version than udyr.

Also wouldn't it be better to try and have wukong bot with a babysitter 100% of the time like a carry? As soon as they fix his bugs he should have a lot of damage.

According to dyrus s1 shuts down at the end of the day, so if you're close to silver/gold/plat make a rush for it.


How is lee sin a worse version of udyr? Lee sin is nothing like udyr. He has THREE spells that either move yourself or move other people around the map. Lategame lee sin is beast he can easily burst people down and get away with his W, peel teammates with w, dragons kick to CC a whole team with 2.0 scaling AD damage. Udyr is pretty average lategame he has no mobility which hurts a LOT when vayne like AD carries kill you in 4 seconds,
Lee sin feels more like a melee caster with his 5.0 AD scaling but still has decent sustained damage. Really strong but underplayed IMO. It's actually disgusting if you have a nocturne or akali on your team who you can just jump to with your W and then Q when he flashes and then rape their carry with 0 chance of peel/flashing away.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
July 29 2011 13:23 GMT
#440
Underplayed? Not in my elo bracket. Lee Sin is in roughly half my games, and it's not rare that it's allied Udyr vs enemy Lee Sin top. Typical outcome: Udyr gets raped, Lee Sin carries hard. That might just be my bad luck though; I can't remember having a nonterrible Udyr on my team ever since he got fotm.
Recently I've been considering changing my bans to Orianna + Lee Sin. Didn't get to ban a whole lot though so I never made a final decision...
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta0
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10200
Artosis 626
ZZZero.O 124
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
Doublelift5059
JimRising 181
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4293
Other Games
summit1g8779
FrodaN2348
Liquid`RaSZi2060
C9.Mang0298
Livibee194
ToD179
Pyrionflax109
Maynarde103
ArmadaUGS48
Mew2King39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• musti20045 40
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Scarra687
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.