• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:06
CEST 22:06
KST 05:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8658 users

[WuKong Patch] General Discussion - Page 25

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 81 Next
mptj
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States485 Posts
July 29 2011 20:43 GMT
#481
haha i have over 2,000 ranked games xD I have a lot of experience, but I'm not that good. I know he's still good, I've seen some amazing ones. I just can't figure out how to play him.
"Only the Good Die Young"
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
July 29 2011 20:44 GMT
#482
vman7 uses the same method for renek that got jax's level 2 combo nerfed, rune/master for pure offense, open dbade and use your gap closer to shit on your lane with bonkers damage. Goes armpen reds/quints, ad yellows and blues, i think 21/9/0 masteries, w > q > e. Does really well with him
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
clickrush
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Switzerland3257 Posts
July 29 2011 20:45 GMT
#483
On July 30 2011 04:28 arnath wrote:
...

Gangplank still easily ban-worthy. Fiddle suuuuper broken. Orianna still easily ban-worthy. I personally don't consider Udyr ban-worthy because he's pretty easily counterable late game but his lane sustain is still super broken. Jax's burst probably pretty broken but it's too early to say for sure. Taric and Soraka brokenly good supports, etc ...


Without saying what is "broken" or not:

- gp is very strong yes. But I dont see him as a stronger champion than alot of other bruisers.
- fiddle is very blue dependand, he also is more easily shut down by bust and disables than other ap carries because of his suicididal skillset.
- jax has a very weak sustain early game there are alot of lanes he cannot handle very well.
- taric and soraka can both be counterpicked with healing reduction carries bottom such as mf/trist. (well mb taric to a lesser extend.)

I cannot say much about orianna but I'am pretty sure some ppl have figured out ways to deal very well against her during the laneing phase?
oGsMC: Zealot defense, Stalker attack, Sentry forcefieldu forcefieldu, Marauder die die
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
July 29 2011 20:49 GMT
#484
i'd ban fiddle every game but there's no other autobans.
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 20:55:37
July 29 2011 20:51 GMT
#485
On July 30 2011 05:35 Mogwai wrote:
I don't play renekton but I think he sucks on giant donkey dick these days FWIW.


I had MR runes and a nullmagic start as Cho'gath because our Jarvan demanded mid after I bought! And I barely lost lane against him. He's.. pretty underwhelming.

edit: Taric might actually be a good ban right about now, he can snowball bottom lane if the person he's with isn't retarded and good luck dealing with Taric throwing around 700 damage dazzles because his lane got fed.
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
July 29 2011 21:06 GMT
#486
On July 30 2011 04:29 r33k wrote:
Maybe he just felt weak from my standpoint because I went wits end malady mallet, all items that don't feel strong right away.

WHAT?
Wit's End basically is a BF sword for less than 400 gold. How would it not feel strong right away? It's a ridiculous early/midgame item that doesn't scale too well. It becomes worse as the game goes on (still stays really strong even lategame).
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
July 29 2011 21:09 GMT
#487
I never ever ever ban Udyr. He feels extremely overrated to me. I ban GP and Fiddle every game.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
July 29 2011 22:12 GMT
#488
On July 30 2011 06:06 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 04:29 r33k wrote:
Maybe he just felt weak from my standpoint because I went wits end malady mallet, all items that don't feel strong right away.

WHAT?
Wit's End basically is a BF sword for less than 400 gold. How would it not feel strong right away? It's a ridiculous early/midgame item that doesn't scale too well. It becomes worse as the game goes on (still stays really strong even lategame).

Got stomped early, went 2 or 3 dblades but what made me feel weak is that I usually can trade like a pro with wits end but it was obv. completely useless vs pirate. Could have gone dodge boots but I never upgrade boots before my first real item unless its going to be zerks/mercs.
arnath
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1317 Posts
July 29 2011 22:26 GMT
#489
Yeah I've been banning Fiddle and GP first priority, then Orianna, then kinda whatever I feel like that particular game.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
July 29 2011 23:39 GMT
#490
On July 30 2011 05:35 Mogwai wrote:
I don't play renekton but I think he sucks on giant donkey dick these days FWIW.

That was my impression, but then every now and again I see one on a high Elo stream just raping everything in sight.
twitch.tv/cratonz
clickrush
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Switzerland3257 Posts
July 29 2011 23:43 GMT
#491
On July 30 2011 07:26 arnath wrote:
Yeah I've been banning Fiddle and GP first priority, then Orianna, then kinda whatever I feel like that particular game.


does orianna generally win lanes vs kassadin? he is kinda good vs ap mages.
oGsMC: Zealot defense, Stalker attack, Sentry forcefieldu forcefieldu, Marauder die die
red_b
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1267 Posts
July 29 2011 23:49 GMT
#492
is silver 1475 or 1500?

and season 1 isnt really ending tonight right? Im not gonna make it up another 40 today, I just cant do it =/
Those small maps were like a boxing match in a phone booth.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 23:59:07
July 29 2011 23:56 GMT
#493
On July 30 2011 08:49 red_b wrote:
is silver 1475 or 1500?

and season 1 isnt really ending tonight right? Im not gonna make it up another 40 today, I just cant do it =/

It's like 1495.

and season 1 isnt really ending tonight right? Im not gonna make it up another 40 today, I just cant do it =/

If it was ending tonight, don't you think there'd be a giant notice on the front page of LoL?
twitch.tv/cratonz
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
July 30 2011 00:01 GMT
#494
i like playing fiddle and gp so I usually ban morde/whatever

no one believes me but morde is hella broken right now
Brees on in
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
July 30 2011 00:31 GMT
#495
I play a bit o' Renekton and the key for him in lane is to hit a champion with his Q. It times the heal by 5, which is 50% if its furious (Don't Q if it's not furious).
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
sRapers_ValkS
Profile Joined August 2009
United States644 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-30 00:36:28
July 30 2011 00:35 GMT
#496
I feel like tristana is kinda OP. While ashe, corki, sivir, vayne, ez, urgot, etc have been getting nerfed she's pretty much just floated under the radar.

Let's see:
her early game is ridiculous with jump, especially bot lane with an aggressive support she can do extremely well.

he late game is ridiculous with her passive range.

She has two ways to get away from tanky dps (same number as vayne exact trists are more drastic)

her ulti repositioning is a pretty nice soft counter to FUCKIN FIDDLESTICKS

she has the most insane steroid in the game

and i guess she has a heal debuff which is nice, especially in bot lane versus a heal heavy support like soraka.

I dunno, she just seems potent, especially with how the game is being played right now and how all her counterparts are being nerfed

HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
July 30 2011 01:05 GMT
#497
So uhh, when are Koreans getting their own server again?
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
calgar
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States1277 Posts
July 30 2011 01:17 GMT
#498
On July 30 2011 05:51 Niton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 05:35 Mogwai wrote:
I don't play renekton but I think he sucks on giant donkey dick these days FWIW.
edit: Taric might actually be a good ban right about now, he can snowball bottom lane if the person he's with isn't retarded and good luck dealing with Taric throwing around 700 damage dazzles because his lane got fed.
What items do you need to do 700 with dazzle? I've been using the NA support build with him but I guess this is Ap taric?
Issor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States870 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-30 01:27:49
July 30 2011 01:25 GMT
#499
I was 1498 without silver (I'm fairly certain) so I think it's like 1500.

edit: apparently i'm wrong
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
July 30 2011 01:35 GMT
#500
On July 30 2011 09:01 Brees wrote:
i like playing fiddle and gp so I usually ban morde/whatever

no one believes me but morde is hella broken right now

i believe you, inept!
:)
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 681
JuggernautJason89
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 636
Shuttle 511
ZZZero.O 126
Zeus 65
Hyun 42
soO 35
Dota 2
qojqva2394
canceldota55
League of Legends
Doublelift184
Counter-Strike
fl0m5452
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4044
Liquid`Hasu718
Other Games
summit1g4672
FrodaN1084
KnowMe333
420jenkins257
Pyrionflax208
ToD204
Livibee169
QueenE61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick661
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Hupsaiya 47
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1829
Other Games
• imaqtpie971
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 54m
Patches Events
18h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 54m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.