• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:10
CEST 02:10
KST 09:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8031 users

[Discussion] Patch Notes - Page 4

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 116 117 118 Next
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
November 22 2010 10:47 GMT
#61
I have 3500 ip and I'm just sitting on it atm. I was gonna save up for one of the 6300 ranged carries since they're all pretty broken but I want to see the next patch notes before I do.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-22 14:50:51
November 22 2010 14:49 GMT
#62
On November 22 2010 19:47 UniversalSnip wrote:
I have 3500 ip and I'm just sitting on it atm. I was gonna save up for one of the 6300 ranged carries since they're all pretty broken but I want to see the next patch notes before I do.

Trist, sivir, ashe are all cheap and powerful ranged carries. Don't get the illusion of "no carry is better than twitch, kog and mf".
Most ranged carries are equally powerful, each one has good and bad sides. You don't even imagine how Ashe's permaslow and ECA set her above most carries CC-wise (kog's slow is a skillshot and not that great for chasing, sivir has 0 cc, trist's cc is sometimes suicidal, twitch's slow is VERY situational, MF's slow is situational and doesn't slow much).
Sivir hitting multiple targets > twitch hitting multiple targets (ricochet is way consistent than twitch's ult), Sivir's dual-type sources of damage > twitch's dual sources of damage. Sivir's farm >>>>>>>>>>>>> twitch's farm.
And trist is a trist what can you say, huge AS boost, awesome well-rounded ulti, huge range, jump imba
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 22 2010 21:04 GMT
#63
every time i pick sivir i get queue dodged or my teammates bitch at me

elementz tier list ruined everything ;_;
RIP Aaliyah
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
November 23 2010 02:33 GMT
#64
On November 22 2010 23:49 Kaniol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 19:47 UniversalSnip wrote:
I have 3500 ip and I'm just sitting on it atm. I was gonna save up for one of the 6300 ranged carries since they're all pretty broken but I want to see the next patch notes before I do.

Trist, sivir, ashe are all cheap and powerful ranged carries. Don't get the illusion of "no carry is better than twitch, kog and mf".
Most ranged carries are equally powerful, each one has good and bad sides. You don't even imagine how Ashe's permaslow and ECA set her above most carries CC-wise (kog's slow is a skillshot and not that great for chasing, sivir has 0 cc, trist's cc is sometimes suicidal, twitch's slow is VERY situational, MF's slow is situational and doesn't slow much).
Sivir hitting multiple targets > twitch hitting multiple targets (ricochet is way consistent than twitch's ult), Sivir's dual-type sources of damage > twitch's dual sources of damage. Sivir's farm >>>>>>>>>>>>> twitch's farm.
And trist is a trist what can you say, huge AS boost, awesome well-rounded ulti, huge range, jump imba


I know ashe is pretty sick, but I can only play her so much and trist is simply not on the level of broken characters like twitch/kog/corki/mf.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
November 23 2010 05:19 GMT
#65
On November 23 2010 11:33 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 23:49 Kaniol wrote:
On November 22 2010 19:47 UniversalSnip wrote:
I have 3500 ip and I'm just sitting on it atm. I was gonna save up for one of the 6300 ranged carries since they're all pretty broken but I want to see the next patch notes before I do.

Trist, sivir, ashe are all cheap and powerful ranged carries. Don't get the illusion of "no carry is better than twitch, kog and mf".
Most ranged carries are equally powerful, each one has good and bad sides. You don't even imagine how Ashe's permaslow and ECA set her above most carries CC-wise (kog's slow is a skillshot and not that great for chasing, sivir has 0 cc, trist's cc is sometimes suicidal, twitch's slow is VERY situational, MF's slow is situational and doesn't slow much).
Sivir hitting multiple targets > twitch hitting multiple targets (ricochet is way consistent than twitch's ult), Sivir's dual-type sources of damage > twitch's dual sources of damage. Sivir's farm >>>>>>>>>>>>> twitch's farm.
And trist is a trist what can you say, huge AS boost, awesome well-rounded ulti, huge range, jump imba


I know ashe is pretty sick, but I can only play her so much and trist is simply not on the level of broken characters like twitch/kog/corki/mf.




I know this is going to sound bad but Trist is pretty awesome if you're not. She's the hardest range carry to actually kill because rocket jump is imba.
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Darkchylde
Profile Joined January 2010
United States473 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-23 18:16:23
November 23 2010 18:15 GMT
#66
Another link to leaked patch notes since pastebin link has been removed: http://belial.pt/wp/english/league-of-legends/partial-prt-leak-1-0-0-106/

+ Show Spoiler +
New Champion
Trundle

Decompose(passive): Whenever an enemy dies near Trundle, he is healed for 4% of their maximum health.

Rabid Bite: Trundle leans in and savagely bites his opponent, dealing physical damage and sapping their Attack Damage stat for himself. “On-Next-Attack” functionality.

Contaminate: Trundle afflicts the ground around him with his curse, gaining a massive movement speed, attack speed and crowd control reduction boost as long as he stays on it.

Pillar of Filth: Trundle raises a pillar of filth at target location, blocking collision next to it and eminating a slow aura around it.

Agony (ultimate): Trundle immediately drains hp, armor and magic resist from an opponent, and drains these values once again over the course of the next 6 seconds. Trundle gains these stats for himself.

Blitzcrank

* Overdrive
o Removed the movement speed reduction at the end of Overdrive.
* Power Fist
o Fixed a bug where Power Fist was not breaking spell shields.
* Updated recommended items
* Increased his base attack speed
o This should enhance the effectiveness of the attack speed portion of Overdrive.
* Static Field’s passive and Power Fist will now display their particles when they kill a unit.

Corki

* Missile Barrage
o Fixed a tooltip typo with Missile Barrage

Nidalee

* Pounce
o No longer deals damage if her jump is interrupted by another movement effect

Pantheon

* Overall we wanted to shift some of Pantheon’s power from Spear Shot to Heartseeker Strike so he can better scale into late-game
* Spear Shot
o Base damage reduced to 12/24/36/48/60, from 30/40/50/60/70
* Heartseeker Strike
o Percent of Attack Damage increased to 28/32/36/40/44%, from 18/22/26/30/34%
* Grand Skyfall
o Mana cost reduced to 150, from 150/250/350
* Aegis Protection
o Now shows a counter as you build up charges
o Threshold required to trigger the Aegis increases slightly with game length
+ Should alleviate situations like cannon minions breaking Aegis Protection

Tristana

* Rocket Jump
o No longer deals damage and slows if her jump is interrupted by another movement effect

Twisted Fate

* Second Sight
o No longer provides a benefit to allies while Twisted Fate is dead.

Veigar

* Baleful Strike
o Increased the missile speed by 100.
* Equilibrium
o Increased the increased mana regeneration percent to 0.75% from 0.5%.
* Increased the missile speed of Veigar’s basic attack by 100.

Vladimir

* Tides of Blood
o Fixed a bug where Tides of Blood was not providing Vladimir with enough increased regeneration and healing
o Fixed a bug where Tides of Blood did not deal full damage if you had 4 stacks before casting

Xin Zhao

* Audacious Charge
o No longer deals damage and slows if his dash is interrupted by another movement effect

Items

* Wriggle’s Lantern
o Now shows a duration in the mana bar, like sight and vision wards
* Doran’s Blade
o Increased the damage granted to 8 from 6.
o Reduced the Health granted to 100 from 120.
o Reduced the lifesteal granted to 3% from 4%.
* Doran’s Ring
o Increased the ability power granted to 15 from 10.
o Reduced the Health granted to 100 from 120.
o Reduced the mana per 5 to 4 from 5.
* Sword of the Divine
o Added a new hit effect and new activation particle.
* Several items no longer grant beneficial auras while the item holder is dead, including:
o Aegis of the Legion
o Innervating Locket
o Will of the Ancients

General

* Autumn Summoner’s Rift
o Moved Nashor to the same location as the summer version of Summoner’s Rift.
* Twisted Treeline
o Grez the Lizard Lord
+ Increased the HP per player level to 175 from 150.
+ Increased his magic resistance to -20 from -30.
+ Decreased the gold granted to his killer to 50 from 100.
o Twisted Treeline Super Minions
+ Increased health to 1200 from 1000.
+ Increased their base damage by 30.
* Masteries
o Rank 2 of Utility Mastery should now work properly.
* Removed “hun” from the word filter
sixduck
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States301 Posts
November 23 2010 19:05 GMT
#67
trundle looks like a balls to walls mundo that focuses carries.
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
November 23 2010 19:46 GMT
#68
On November 23 2010 11:33 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 23:49 Kaniol wrote:
On November 22 2010 19:47 UniversalSnip wrote:
I have 3500 ip and I'm just sitting on it atm. I was gonna save up for one of the 6300 ranged carries since they're all pretty broken but I want to see the next patch notes before I do.

Trist, sivir, ashe are all cheap and powerful ranged carries. Don't get the illusion of "no carry is better than twitch, kog and mf".
Most ranged carries are equally powerful, each one has good and bad sides. You don't even imagine how Ashe's permaslow and ECA set her above most carries CC-wise (kog's slow is a skillshot and not that great for chasing, sivir has 0 cc, trist's cc is sometimes suicidal, twitch's slow is VERY situational, MF's slow is situational and doesn't slow much).
Sivir hitting multiple targets > twitch hitting multiple targets (ricochet is way consistent than twitch's ult), Sivir's dual-type sources of damage > twitch's dual sources of damage. Sivir's farm >>>>>>>>>>>>> twitch's farm.
And trist is a trist what can you say, huge AS boost, awesome well-rounded ulti, huge range, jump imba


I know ashe is pretty sick, but I can only play her so much and trist is simply not on the level of broken characters like twitch/kog/corki/mf.

Play these "broken characters" and see for yourself. Whether i play MF or Trist or Corki i do almost equally well. When i play twitch i rape harder but that's ONLY because i play vs idiots (and actually vs non-idiots twitch has the biggest problems out of all ranged carries cause he kinda has problems vs harass in lane, his only protection is invisibility which prevents him from gaining cs).
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
November 23 2010 20:23 GMT
#69
Oooo, I hope those Veigar changes are accurate -- especially the change to equilibrium. I'd love to be able to reliably harass enemy heroes during the laning phase. His only realy weakness is that he has a fairly terrible early game compared to most casters.
TieN.nS)
Profile Joined August 2003
United States2131 Posts
November 23 2010 21:06 GMT
#70
zz no more flash pounce/rocket jump
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
November 23 2010 21:06 GMT
#71
On November 23 2010 14:19 Phrost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2010 11:33 UniversalSnip wrote:
On November 22 2010 23:49 Kaniol wrote:
On November 22 2010 19:47 UniversalSnip wrote:
I have 3500 ip and I'm just sitting on it atm. I was gonna save up for one of the 6300 ranged carries since they're all pretty broken but I want to see the next patch notes before I do.

Trist, sivir, ashe are all cheap and powerful ranged carries. Don't get the illusion of "no carry is better than twitch, kog and mf".
Most ranged carries are equally powerful, each one has good and bad sides. You don't even imagine how Ashe's permaslow and ECA set her above most carries CC-wise (kog's slow is a skillshot and not that great for chasing, sivir has 0 cc, trist's cc is sometimes suicidal, twitch's slow is VERY situational, MF's slow is situational and doesn't slow much).
Sivir hitting multiple targets > twitch hitting multiple targets (ricochet is way consistent than twitch's ult), Sivir's dual-type sources of damage > twitch's dual sources of damage. Sivir's farm >>>>>>>>>>>>> twitch's farm.
And trist is a trist what can you say, huge AS boost, awesome well-rounded ulti, huge range, jump imba


I know ashe is pretty sick, but I can only play her so much and trist is simply not on the level of broken characters like twitch/kog/corki/mf.




I know this is going to sound bad but Trist is pretty awesome if you're not. She's the hardest range carry to actually kill because rocket jump is imba.


She's so dull though. Honestly if the ranged carries weren't so ridiculously overpowered I don't think there'd be any enjoyment in playing them, that's probably why I don't have very many.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
November 23 2010 22:34 GMT
#72
I disagree. It's great fun to harass somebody in lane so hard with Q in lane that they end the game with less than 50 cs and are multiple levels below you.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
November 23 2010 22:43 GMT
#73
Q? You mean W and E right? Skilling for Trist is WEWEWR or EWWEWR except against Kassadin where you go EWEWER but pretty much you always max W and put at least 2 points into E before you even touch Q.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
November 23 2010 22:54 GMT
#74
I don't own or play Trist. I was talking about my favorite carry the mighty pirate hunter.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
November 23 2010 22:57 GMT
#75
On November 24 2010 07:54 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
I don't own or play Trist. I was talking about my favorite carry the mighty pirate hunter.

Get her for free from Facebook thingy
Jaksiel
Profile Joined November 2008
United States4130 Posts
November 24 2010 04:43 GMT
#76
I didn't even know the second point in Utility Mastery didn't work properly.
Zero fighting.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
November 24 2010 05:06 GMT
#77
I don't have a Facebook and I don't intend to make one ^_^
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
November 24 2010 09:01 GMT
#78
On November 24 2010 14:06 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
I don't have a Facebook and I don't intend to make one ^_^

My facebook account has 1 friend - riot games. So what's the problem?
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
December 01 2010 01:27 GMT
#79
1.0.0.106 goes live tomorrow. Patch Note bump
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-01 02:05:32
December 01 2010 01:34 GMT
#80
Rylais nerf :[

and no Ezreal buffs :[


The shield nerfs are merited imo. Now they're not so stupidly good when compared to Shen's feint.
it's my first day
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 116 117 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12429
Rain 1727
Artosis 799
White-Ra 232
ToSsGirL 41
Dota 2
monkeys_forever647
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift4230
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1449
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1887
WinterStarcraft43
Other Games
summit1g9022
shahzam691
ArmadaUGS652
Day[9].tv587
JimRising 478
C9.Mang0306
ViBE138
Maynarde120
Trikslyr53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick658
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• davetesta36
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1201
• Day9tv587
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 50m
OSC
12h 50m
Stellar Fest
12h 50m
OSC
23h 50m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.