• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:51
CEST 19:51
KST 02:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12412 users

Vegetarianism - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 19 Next All
King K. Rool
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada4408 Posts
May 28 2009 21:18 GMT
#101
On May 29 2009 06:15 EarthServant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2009 06:10 Aegraen wrote:
On May 29 2009 06:01 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On May 29 2009 05:39 Aegraen wrote:
On May 29 2009 05:31 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On May 29 2009 05:22 King K. Rool wrote:
On May 29 2009 05:20 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On May 29 2009 05:17 King K. Rool wrote:
Bolded is exactly why I'm not swayed at all from your arguments. I like to eat meat hence I endorse these methods.


You can like to do something while not supporting the harmful effects of it, you know. Liking the way meat tastes does not justify animal cruelty and ecological degradation.

Unless you can get me a better rate with a better method, I'll be supporting this.


If you're honest about the fact that you don't give a shit where your food comes from as long as it's 'efficient,' then go ahead and keep eating it i guess? One might say such a view point is morally questionable, but you don't seem to care


As I said before, it's only 'morally' questionable in the eyes of those who see animals on the same plain as humanity. We are not equals.


Then this is where we fundamentally disagree. Humans behave differently than other animals, but I don't believe that this places us on some different 'level.' There is no arbitrary ladder of life with humans at the top.


Then I ask you. If you had to choose between a person living, or an animal living, where if you picked one or the other, the other would die. Which would you choose and why?


I would choose the animal to live, simply due to environmental reasons. Animals generally support and are an important part of the environment, where as humans are generally detrimental to that environment.

If I had a real choice, I would choose neither, or I would give my own life.
Honestly, I doubt you'd be able to take your own life over something like this.
BeautifulJudas
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
New Zealand33 Posts
May 28 2009 21:18 GMT
#102
Facts I've found from this book I got out by an vegan Australian athlete:

The majority of humans in the world, including almost all those in African, Asian and South American countries, consume no milk after weaning, are found to have stronger bone structures with almost no occurrence of osteoporosis compared to milk drinkers in industrialised nations. In addition, populations which follow plant-based diets have been found to have lower rates of hip fracture than those whose diets are based on animal products, in spite of their lower calcium intake.

Human infants lose most of their ability to digest the lactose in milk by the age of four. This is a natural process for most mammals, indicating that nature never intended milk to continue as a food source after weaning. Humans are the only mammals, apart from those in human care, that continue to drink milk after weaning and drink the milk of other animals.

The dairy industry has exploited the gentle and docile nature of the cow in its pursuit for maximum milk output.

Contrary to popular belief, a cow must be pregnant in order to stimulate milk production, similar to that of a pregnant woman and her newborn infant. Continuous milking and pregnancy takes its toll on the animal. The stressful conditions encourage the onset of disease for both cow and calf. Most common in young calves are gastro-intestinal disturbances, respiratory infections and hypothermia. Common problems in cows are bloat, facial eczema, lameness and mastitis.

One o the most barbaric mutilations inflicted on dairy cows is tail docking. Tail docking is the removal of part or all of the tail either by rubber ring or a heated scissor-like tool called a docking iron. It is argued tail docking is necessary to prevent risk of contamination in the milk and to workers, reduction in disease and risk of injury to workers being swatted in the face. However, scientific evidence strongly disputes most of these arguments and has revealed docked cows display abnormal characteristics and behaviours.

The reason meat eating is such a profitable industry is because so many people still eat it. If more people became vegans, the demand for meat would decrease and thus the farmers would move into other less meat intensive industries.

Every major change causes lost jobs. Yet most major changes create other work opportunities. A drift from "snail mail" to email has cost postal jobs but opened up a host of IT jobs. If we all become vegetarians (hardly an imminent event to cause you concern, but environmental pressures may eventually precipitate it), employment in the meat industry would disappear and the demand for heart specialists diminish. To compensate, the fruit and vegetable industry would expand and supernumerary heart specialists could devote their energies to other areas of health.

Most employers and employees have to adjust, especially as technology forges ahead. There is no reason why the meat and dairy industries should be cocooned from change.

If we were all vegetarians this would not ruin the economy but rather help it. As vegetarians and, even more so, vegans require far less medical attention, there would be a huge saving on state health budgets. More money for other needs.

Whenever there is progress in social standards, there will be losses in jobs. Rather, we should say changes in jobs. Those who farm raised cattle or sheep for slaughter can change to raising vegetables. A fraction of the land area is required to produce the same amount of vegetable food as meat. That is a lot less environmental destruction, including that of trees as well as water quality from faeces pollution.

Yes, I care about cattle and sheep farmers. And I am sure we both care about starvation in countries such as Bangladesh, India and Mozambique. If we were all vegetarians, we could look after both farmers and starvers. The same amount of land presently devoted to cattle feed would easily feed the world's human population.
benjammin
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2728 Posts
May 28 2009 21:18 GMT
#103
i'm not sure why people ITT think that just because you are concerned about the humane treatment of farm animals you are equating them to humans



I would choose the animal to live, simply due to environmental reasons. Animals generally support and are an important part of the environment, where as humans are generally detrimental to that environment.

If I had a real choice, I would choose neither, or I would give my own life.



heh, nevermind
wash uffitizi, drive me to firenze
Diomedes
Profile Joined March 2009
464 Posts
May 28 2009 21:18 GMT
#104
On May 29 2009 06:08 Aegraen wrote:
I'm not tricking you at all. If you propose that we eat too much, then you can tell us how much it is we need to eat. If you can't answer that, then why do you think we should believe what you say?

Proof is in the pudding, no?


Because you are Aegraen. You really expect people to respond constructively?
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
May 28 2009 21:19 GMT
#105
Perhaps it's just me being used to raising animals, but that video is a lot more "campaign material" than reality. I'm not saying it's fake or that I agree with the treatment displayed there but things aren't like that all over the world.

In Europe atleast, EU standards forbid producers to kill anymals without painkillers. Also, hygienical conditions in most farms are very good and animals are treated with a lot of care. I've been in a farm like this recently and never seen any of the bad treatments in the video.

But even with these conditions we could consider ourselves cruel. We do raise animals solely for their meat/eggs/milk and just because we can't give up the luxury of having meat on our plates. I for one, am not affected by this perspective.

I don't really have a problem with the concept of being a vegetarian, but with some of the people that preach it. Being a vegetarian is one thing and trying to impose your own choices is another. Some vegetarians are a tad radical and only seem to see the empty part of the glass.
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
Aegraen
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1225 Posts
May 28 2009 21:19 GMT
#106
On May 29 2009 06:15 EarthServant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2009 06:10 Aegraen wrote:
On May 29 2009 06:01 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On May 29 2009 05:39 Aegraen wrote:
On May 29 2009 05:31 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On May 29 2009 05:22 King K. Rool wrote:
On May 29 2009 05:20 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On May 29 2009 05:17 King K. Rool wrote:
Bolded is exactly why I'm not swayed at all from your arguments. I like to eat meat hence I endorse these methods.


You can like to do something while not supporting the harmful effects of it, you know. Liking the way meat tastes does not justify animal cruelty and ecological degradation.

Unless you can get me a better rate with a better method, I'll be supporting this.


If you're honest about the fact that you don't give a shit where your food comes from as long as it's 'efficient,' then go ahead and keep eating it i guess? One might say such a view point is morally questionable, but you don't seem to care


As I said before, it's only 'morally' questionable in the eyes of those who see animals on the same plain as humanity. We are not equals.


Then this is where we fundamentally disagree. Humans behave differently than other animals, but I don't believe that this places us on some different 'level.' There is no arbitrary ladder of life with humans at the top.


Then I ask you. If you had to choose between a person living, or an animal living, where if you picked one or the other, the other would die. Which would you choose and why?


I would choose the animal to live, simply due to environmental reasons. Animals generally support and are an important part of the environment, where as humans are generally detrimental to that environment.

If I had a real choice, I would choose neither, or I would give my own life.


At least you were honest. Hopefully if I'm in the wild one day hunting, and a bear happens upon me and you have the means to either kill it, or let it kill me, I hope you have a change of heart, for that matter, anyone that may encounter you in any situation where its a killed or be killed between human and animal.
"It is easy to be conspicuously 'compassionate' if others are being forced to pay the cost." -- Murray N. Rothbard -- Rand Paul 2010 -- Ron Paul 2012
Aegraen
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1225 Posts
May 28 2009 21:20 GMT
#107
On May 29 2009 06:18 Diomedes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2009 06:08 Aegraen wrote:
I'm not tricking you at all. If you propose that we eat too much, then you can tell us how much it is we need to eat. If you can't answer that, then why do you think we should believe what you say?

Proof is in the pudding, no?


Because you are Aegraen. You really expect people to respond constructively?


Want to then provide the source for your assertion? Come on, this isn't hard. I'm genuinely intrigued, not going to let me down are you?
"It is easy to be conspicuously 'compassionate' if others are being forced to pay the cost." -- Murray N. Rothbard -- Rand Paul 2010 -- Ron Paul 2012
Diomedes
Profile Joined March 2009
464 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-28 21:23:10
May 28 2009 21:21 GMT
#108

In Europe atleast, EU standards forbid producers to kill anymals without painkillers.


You can't make halal meat when you use painkillers.

Also, EU rules force meat/animals to be transported across Europe. And here there are some minor rules but they aren't even enforced.

It's an issue in Europe. Maybe less than in other parts of the world. But it's not like things you would disprove off don't happen regularly.

Aegraen, you are an idiot. Just get out.
FieryBalrog
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1381 Posts
May 28 2009 21:22 GMT
#109
For all you people saying we MUST treat animals with so much dignity and respect that we can't raise them for food like this, I just have one question:

why?

According to you and I there is no universal scripture with all Right and Wrong written down on there. So how can you tell me its morally Wrong? Which dogma are you following?
I will eat you alive
benjammin
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2728 Posts
May 28 2009 21:25 GMT
#110
On May 29 2009 06:22 FieryBalrog wrote:
For all you people saying we MUST treat animals with so much dignity and respect that we can't raise them for food like this, I just have one question:

why?

According to you and I there is no universal scripture with all Right and Wrong written down on there. So how can you tell me its morally Wrong? Which dogma are you following?


why do you think people are incapable of making a moral decision independent of dogma?
wash uffitizi, drive me to firenze
Diomedes
Profile Joined March 2009
464 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-28 21:26:22
May 28 2009 21:25 GMT
#111
For all you people saying we MUST treat animals with so much dignity and respect that we can't raise them for food like this, I just have one question:

why?


Animals don't conceive of dignity and respect. It's about suffering and stress when it comes to animal welfare. Animals in factory farms go through a lot of human-caused pain, suffering, stress, dysfunctional behavior.

Then ethical principles dictate that if you were an animal you wouldn't want to be treated that way, you shouldn't do that to them yourself.
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
May 28 2009 21:26 GMT
#112
On May 29 2009 06:25 benjammin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2009 06:22 FieryBalrog wrote:
For all you people saying we MUST treat animals with so much dignity and respect that we can't raise them for food like this, I just have one question:

why?

According to you and I there is no universal scripture with all Right and Wrong written down on there. So how can you tell me its morally Wrong? Which dogma are you following?


why do you think people are incapable of making a moral decision independent of dogma?


usually dogmas impose their own moral codes
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
FieryBalrog
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1381 Posts
May 28 2009 21:28 GMT
#113

"The last and a very important reason to reduce meat consumption is the ethical one. I believe that it is important not to cause pain to other creatures - basically the golden rule, I don't want to experience pain, so I would do well to prevent causing pain to other beings. From what I understand of nervous systems, and biology in general, we are far more similar to animals than we are not, and therefore I find it necessary to include them as a subject of my ethical discussion. Of course, animals eat each other, but they do not have our mental capability, and lack the capacity toward logical, ethical discussion. Therefore, they have exemption. We, on the other hand, do not."


If you truly follow the Golden Rule and you think it applies to all living things than you should kill yourself, since by existing you cause pain to other creatures, whether you are vegetarian or not. Think about how much energy you consume and how much that energy could have alleviated the pain and suffering of hundreds of other creatures with lesser energy requirements. A great deal of animals starve because you snatch eat the grain that they could have feasted on, you cultivate the land that they could have lived on, you build cities and destroy their habitat, by existing you do take part in all these things.

Therefore by killing yourself you will reduce the net pain in the world which according to your dogma is our supreme moral duty.
I will eat you alive
FieryBalrog
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1381 Posts
May 28 2009 21:28 GMT
#114
On May 29 2009 06:25 benjammin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2009 06:22 FieryBalrog wrote:
For all you people saying we MUST treat animals with so much dignity and respect that we can't raise them for food like this, I just have one question:

why?

According to you and I there is no universal scripture with all Right and Wrong written down on there. So how can you tell me its morally Wrong? Which dogma are you following?


why do you think people are incapable of making a moral decision independent of dogma?


Your idea that animals deserve our respect and dignity such that we cannot cultivate them for food in the modern manner is a dogma. It is a belief system that has no rational basis.
I will eat you alive
Piy
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Scotland3152 Posts
May 28 2009 21:28 GMT
#115
On May 29 2009 06:22 FieryBalrog wrote:
For all you people saying we MUST treat animals with so much dignity and respect that we can't raise them for food like this, I just have one question:

why?

According to you and I there is no universal scripture with all Right and Wrong written down on there. So how can you tell me its morally Wrong? Which dogma are you following?


I can field this.

There is no universal scripture of right and wrong. This is true. But you must have an intrinsic feeling that suffering is worse than being happy. This is true of all forms of life. Most people also feel that trying to alleviate others suffering is important.

So if you accept that animals can feel pain it seems logical to try and limit this suffering. And since we can live without eating any animal products at all, why not do that?
My. Copy. Is. Here.
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-28 21:29:08
May 28 2009 21:28 GMT
#116
On May 29 2009 06:26 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
The anti-vegetarian argument really just boils down to THEY'RE JUST SO DAMN TASTY :d


Anti-vegerarians don't need arguments. The industry won't just disappear because some people don't eat meat.
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
Diomedes
Profile Joined March 2009
464 Posts
May 28 2009 21:29 GMT
#117
If you truly follow the Golden Rule and you think it applies to all living things than you should kill yourself, since by existing you cause pain to other creatures, whether you are vegetarian or not.


What?

You expect others to kill themselves to reduce your suffering? The golden rule dictates so? WTF If you follow the golden rule everyone has to commit suicide?
Aegraen
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1225 Posts
May 28 2009 21:30 GMT
#118
[QUOTE]On May 29 2009 06:21 Diomedes wrote:
[quote]

Aegraen, you are an idiot. Just get out.[/QUOTE]

Whats up with all the ad hominems, can't you provide your source when called out on it, on something as blatantly misrepresented as what your preaching?

Nope, I'm the idiot. :laughs:

"It is easy to be conspicuously 'compassionate' if others are being forced to pay the cost." -- Murray N. Rothbard -- Rand Paul 2010 -- Ron Paul 2012
Diomedes
Profile Joined March 2009
464 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-28 21:31:56
May 28 2009 21:31 GMT
#119
Aegraen, look up 'ad hominem' on wikipedia. I'm not making an argument so I can't be guilty of a fallacy. You make a request, I refuse. I even explain why. It's really simple.
Piy
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Scotland3152 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-28 21:32:48
May 28 2009 21:32 GMT
#120
On May 29 2009 06:28 FirstBorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2009 06:26 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
The anti-vegetarian argument really just boils down to THEY'RE JUST SO DAMN TASTY :d


Anti-vegerarians don't need arguments. The industry won't just disappear because some people don't eat meat.


Well I think it's pretty important to be able to justify everything you do rationally. I'm not a vegan because of any moral calling or desire to change the world or anything, more just because I can't think of any logical reason for doing not being one thats acceptable to me.

So I think meat eaters do need arguments. I think thats something thats very important for them to consider.
My. Copy. Is. Here.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1027
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 252
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1027
ByuN 416
TKL 371
IndyStarCraft 252
Reynor 162
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50637
Calm 2712
Shuttle 436
actioN 160
firebathero 120
Mini 62
Mong 38
soO 21
Rock 18
Aegong 15
[ Show more ]
Pusan 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 5
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc10975
Counter-Strike
fl0m5950
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2328
Liquid`Hasu418
MindelVK11
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2000
FrodaN1315
B2W.Neo702
olofmeister479
Khaldor468
KnowMe318
crisheroes178
Livibee174
ToD91
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick358
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 35
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 4
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach72
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1616
Other Games
• imaqtpie755
• Shiphtur587
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 9m
OSC
5h 9m
Replay Cast
5h 9m
OSC
18h 9m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.