• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:35
CEST 08:35
KST 15:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8042 users

Your very own ORIGINAL PICK UP LINE Thread! - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Leath
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Canada1724 Posts
December 16 2008 18:24 GMT
#61
Not mine. Im sure you know the author :p

"Shall we shag now, or shall we shag later? How do you like to do it? Do you like to wash up first? You know, top and tails... whore's bath? Personally, before I'm on the job, I like to give my undercarriage a bit of a 'how's your father'! "
http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=Sagess
Not_Computer
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada2277 Posts
December 16 2008 18:42 GMT
#62
popular one in my first year eng:

"i'm the tangent to your curve"
"calculators weren't the only thing getting turned on during math class"
*points to a picture of a rocket* "mine's bigger"

and like a hundred more but the first one stuck out to me the most
"Jaedong hyung better be ready. I'm going to order the most expensive dinner in Korea."
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 19:17:12
December 16 2008 19:16 GMT
#63
"YOU, SEX, NOW"
Works with 100% effectiveness one half of the time.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Leath
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Canada1724 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 20:04:22
December 16 2008 19:56 GMT
#64
The Vengeance

Guy: I would like to call you. What is your phone number?
Girl: It is on the phone list.
Guy: Under which announcement?

Guy: Hello, does your dog have a phone number?
Girl: Why, yes. Is your mother in the rutting? (wow, harsh!)
Guy: No, because I heard you finally lost your virginity

Guy: Is this seat free?
Girl: Yes, and if you sit there so will be the one I am on.
Guy: Thanks, I will be needing that second seat when my fiance arrives.

Guy: So, what do you do in life?
Girl: I am a transvestite.
Guy: I noticed! You forgot to shave your mustache!

Guy: You are very beautiful.
Girl: Shame I cannot say the same about you...
Guy: Do as I do, lie!

Guy: Haven't I met you somewhere before?
Girl: Of course!! I am the receptionist from the venereal diseases clinic... don't you remember?
Guy: Exactly! Have you paid the treatment with your work, yet? (I don't get this one)

Guy: Did we not meet in that other place before?
Girl: Yes, that is why I don't go there anymore.
Guy: I noticed, they forbid the entrance of ugly whores.

Guy: Are we going to my place or yours?
Girl: Both. You go to your house, and I go to mine.
Guy: Shame! My maid left and I thought you could do the cleaning. (The best, imo!)

Guy: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Girl: Not impregnated.
Guy: And you think I would have the guts not to wear a condom with you??

Guy: Ok, lets stop this. We are both here for the same reason.
Girl: Yes, to pick up girls...
Guy: So, introduce me to your hot friend next to you!!

Guy: Looking for nice company?
Girl: Yes, but with you around it is hard to find...
Guy: Still mad about the 10 turn downs I gave you?
http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=Sagess
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 16 2008 19:59 GMT
#65
lmao that was actually pretty funny. Nice comeback lines.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
fig_newbie
Profile Joined March 2006
749 Posts
December 16 2008 20:08 GMT
#66
If I was a protein I would be DNA polymerase so I could unzip your genes LOLOLOLOL

Did you fart?
CUZ YOU BLOW ME AWAY! (I actually used this, got bad response i.e she walked away -_-. Some girls have no humor)

Me: Did you want to dance?
Her: No
Me: You misunderstood me I said you look fat in those pants.
k?
Hans-Titan
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Denmark1711 Posts
December 16 2008 20:22 GMT
#67
On December 17 2008 04:56 Leath wrote:
The Vengeance

Guy: I would like to call you. What is your phone number?
Girl: It is on the phone list.
Guy: Under which announcement?

Guy: Hello, does your dog have a phone number?
Girl: Why, yes. Is your mother in the rutting? (wow, harsh!)
Guy: No, because I heard you finally lost your virginity

Guy: Is this seat free?
Girl: Yes, and if you sit there so will be the one I am on.
Guy: Thanks, I will be needing that second seat when my fiance arrives.

Guy: So, what do you do in life?
Girl: I am a transvestite.
Guy: I noticed! You forgot to shave your mustache!

Guy: You are very beautiful.
Girl: Shame I cannot say the same about you...
Guy: Do as I do, lie!

Guy: Haven't I met you somewhere before?
Girl: Of course!! I am the receptionist from the venereal diseases clinic... don't you remember?
Guy: Exactly! Have you paid the treatment with your work, yet? (I don't get this one)

Guy: Did we not meet in that other place before?
Girl: Yes, that is why I don't go there anymore.
Guy: I noticed, they forbid the entrance of ugly whores.

Guy: Are we going to my place or yours?
Girl: Both. You go to your house, and I go to mine.
Guy: Shame! My maid left and I thought you could do the cleaning. (The best, imo!)

Guy: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Girl: Not impregnated.
Guy: And you think I would have the guts not to wear a condom with you??

Guy: Ok, lets stop this. We are both here for the same reason.
Girl: Yes, to pick up girls...
Guy: So, introduce me to your hot friend next to you!!

Guy: Looking for nice company?
Girl: Yes, but with you around it is hard to find...
Guy: Still mad about the 10 turn downs I gave you?


/thread
Trying is the first step towards failure, and hope is the first step towards disappointment!
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
December 16 2008 20:27 GMT
#68
On December 17 2008 04:56 Leath wrote:
Guy: Haven't I met you somewhere before?
Girl: Of course!! I am the receptionist from the venereal diseases clinic... don't you remember?
Guy: Exactly! Have you paid the treatment with your work, yet? (I don't get this one)

It means she's working there to pay off the treatment she had in lieu of paying cash.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
December 16 2008 20:27 GMT
#69
Do you play Terran? I want to send my shuttle into your base, drop my reaver, and have it explode in your mineral line.

HAHAHA SC JOKE SO FUNNY /sarcasm

No. I don't have any.
DaVe~
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States11 Posts
December 16 2008 20:29 GMT
#70
"Hey baby, lets do some math"

-Girl looks at you like "what the hell is this guy thinking"

" I'll add a bed, subtract your clothes, and lets multiply"
One who never quits can never be defeated
d_so
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Korea (South)3262 Posts
December 16 2008 20:29 GMT
#71
let's study together
manner
Tensai176
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada2061 Posts
December 16 2008 20:41 GMT
#72
I wish I were adenine because then I'd be paired with U.

If you were a concentration gradient, I'd go down on you.

We see things they'll never see
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 20:49:38
December 16 2008 20:49 GMT
#73
On December 17 2008 04:56 Leath wrote:
The Vengeance

Guy: I would like to call you. What is your phone number?
Girl: It is on the phone list.
Guy: Under which announcement?


rofl
NotSupporting
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1998 Posts
December 16 2008 20:53 GMT
#74
I lost my number, can I have yours?
Chromyne
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada561 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 21:01:17
December 16 2008 20:53 GMT
#75
"Is your dad retarded, because you're special!" (I hope I can say that, also not mine)

"I must be a Heaviside function, because you're turning me on!"

"You must be a function with a slope magnitude of less than one in my simple fixed-point iteration, because I can see you're attracted to my large root." (Doesn't work so well)
Soli Deo gloria.
Freaky[x]
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada995 Posts
December 16 2008 20:56 GMT
#76
if anybody likes the fresh prince of belair...

Here
BatTheMan
Profile Joined July 2005
Canada759 Posts
December 16 2008 23:15 GMT
#77
Hi, I`m Richard. DOTA? YESSS???
aka RichardNPL (RichardNamPhong@Azeroth)
dream-_-
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1857 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 23:24:32
December 16 2008 23:22 GMT
#78
On December 17 2008 05:22 Hans-Titan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2008 04:56 Leath wrote:
The Vengeance

Guy: I would like to call you. What is your phone number?
Girl: It is on the phone list.
Guy: Under which announcement?

Guy: Hello, does your dog have a phone number?
Girl: Why, yes. Is your mother in the rutting? (wow, harsh!)
Guy: No, because I heard you finally lost your virginity

Guy: Is this seat free?
Girl: Yes, and if you sit there so will be the one I am on.
Guy: Thanks, I will be needing that second seat when my fiance arrives.

Guy: So, what do you do in life?
Girl: I am a transvestite.
Guy: I noticed! You forgot to shave your mustache!

Guy: You are very beautiful.
Girl: Shame I cannot say the same about you...
Guy: Do as I do, lie!

Guy: Haven't I met you somewhere before?
Girl: Of course!! I am the receptionist from the venereal diseases clinic... don't you remember?
Guy: Exactly! Have you paid the treatment with your work, yet? (I don't get this one)

Guy: Did we not meet in that other place before?
Girl: Yes, that is why I don't go there anymore.
Guy: I noticed, they forbid the entrance of ugly whores.

Guy: Are we going to my place or yours?
Girl: Both. You go to your house, and I go to mine.
Guy: Shame! My maid left and I thought you could do the cleaning. (The best, imo!)

Guy: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Girl: Not impregnated.
Guy: And you think I would have the guts not to wear a condom with you??

Guy: Ok, lets stop this. We are both here for the same reason.
Girl: Yes, to pick up girls...
Guy: So, introduce me to your hot friend next to you!!

Guy: Looking for nice company?
Girl: Yes, but with you around it is hard to find...
Guy: Still mad about the 10 turn downs I gave you?


/thread


am I the only one who didn't find these even remotely amusing?

edit - As long as we are posting bad ones, the other day my girlfriend was saying she wore glasses when I went to see her so that she didn't have to wait for her contacts to reset so she could see me more. Sounded like a corny pickup line.
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
December 16 2008 23:23 GMT
#79
"Why dont you grow a pair and just do it"
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
December 16 2008 23:29 GMT
#80
Guy: You are very beautiful.
Girl: Shame I cannot say the same about you...
Guy: Do as I do, lie!


lol epic
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4355
Leta 1821
Shuttle 1285
sorry 46
ZergMaN 38
Shine 36
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g7347
WinterStarcraft689
Sick182
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
BasetradeTV239
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1415
• Sammyuel 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2216
League of Legends
• Lourlo1079
• Rush1049
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 25m
Patches Events
8h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 25m
OSC
16h 25m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.