• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:35
CEST 08:35
KST 15:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8022 users

Your very own ORIGINAL PICK UP LINE Thread! - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Chameleon
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States604 Posts
December 16 2008 08:10 GMT
#21
"Wanna do it?"

(Not really trying to be funny, I really said it to a girl and it really worked)
TL's #1 Horang2 fan
yubee
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States3826 Posts
December 16 2008 08:12 GMT
#22
On December 16 2008 17:07 PH wrote:
Stand next to girl.

"So the other day I went fishing and caught a fish about this big" (fish about shoulder width apart).

"But damn...today, I went fishing...and caught a fish thiiiiis big!" (wrap arm around her shoulder while showing how big fish was.)


-____-;;
lol that sounds funny
xhuwin
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States476 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 08:17:37
December 16 2008 08:17 GMT
#23
On December 16 2008 16:02 OmgIRok wrote:


Next one is just yeah

"Are you a beaver? Cause daaaaaaaaaammmmmm"


I read that as "Are you a reaver." Completely different reaction. >>

xyn
Wolverine
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
138 Posts
December 16 2008 08:23 GMT
#24
but how the fuck is your one (OP) original faggot when a simple google search shows it up
Misrah
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1695 Posts
December 16 2008 08:23 GMT
#25
I SAY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

LETS FUCK?
A thread vaguely bashing SC2? SWARM ON, LOW POST COUNT BRETHREN! DEFEND THE GLORIOUS GAME THAT IS OUR LIVELIHOOD
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 08:30:07
December 16 2008 08:26 GMT
#26
Do you know why your shit is white?
It's because I came.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

kind of related
yoshtodd
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States418 Posts
December 16 2008 08:27 GMT
#27
Baby, I think you just put my tank in Siege Mode.
moo
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
December 16 2008 08:35 GMT
#28
i will kill you motherfucker
posting on liquid sites in current year
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
December 16 2008 08:39 GMT
#29
I hope that pointed at the sc pick up line T_T not at the girl your picking up
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
hymn
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Bulgaria832 Posts
December 16 2008 09:02 GMT
#30
A few days ago I saw a friend and I ask him "Hey, have you seen the sex videos of your gf?". His face was changing for a few seconds and he says "NO!". Me "Ok, I will show you, I filmed them last night with my phone...". Then I couldn't keep my face straight after seeing his and I burst out laughing. He got the joke and said I really got him with that. Also said I'm an asshole lol.

I've asked two girls if they want to play strip poker with me and they both agreed. When I see a girl is interested in me and I find her cute at some time at a party I simply ask "Wanna go play strip poker upstairs?". Nothing special but it has 100% success so far.

And once I said to a girl "Hey, there is a party at my place! Wanna come?". She says "Ok, who's gonna be there?". And I say "Me, you and a bottle of vodka". We laughed then but after a few days she asked me if we're gonna do the party.
azk he is the north american player but the titan he is the french stars
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 09:07:19
December 16 2008 09:05 GMT
#31
"I am B- on ICCUP."

"I have been following you for like 20 minutes, can I have your number?"
#1 Kwanro Fan
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
December 16 2008 09:16 GMT
#32
On December 16 2008 17:07 PH wrote:
Stand next to girl.

"So the other day I went fishing and caught a fish about this big" (fish about shoulder width apart).

"But damn...today, I went fishing...and caught a fish thiiiiis big!" (wrap arm around her shoulder while showing how big fish was.)


-____-;;

I have a similar one to the second one, one of my friends told me, so it might not be original.

"If you were a pirate, would you have your parrot on this shoulder (touch the shoulder nearest you) or THIS shoulder? (put arm around them to touch farthest shoulder)"
HeyitsClay
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada336 Posts
December 16 2008 09:23 GMT
#33
"Your so fine id drink your bath water"
Avius
Profile Joined October 2007
Iraq1796 Posts
December 16 2008 10:03 GMT
#34
On December 16 2008 17:27 yoshtodd wrote:
Baby, I think you just put my tank in Siege Mode.


Hahahaha, golden!
aka. Samael
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
December 16 2008 10:05 GMT
#35
Lol god some of these are really funny. I use one that works if your at a bar a club or a party where theres alot of cute girls. It works best when its not a huge place because you somewhat need them to come back. You walk up to a girl and whisper in her ear your the most beautiful girl in here, then walk away. if you play it cool long enough shell come over and bam its a rap
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 11:02:47
December 16 2008 10:27 GMT
#36
"Did you fart? Cause you blow me awaaaaaaay~"

"Niiiice, how much?"
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
DwmC_Foefen
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Belgium2186 Posts
December 16 2008 10:59 GMT
#37
"How you doing?" + the whole attitude ^^

)joey tribbiani ^^ for those who don't know)

Always works:p
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
December 16 2008 11:02 GMT
#38
On December 16 2008 18:02 hymn wrote:
A few days ago I saw a friend and I ask him "Hey, have you seen the sex videos of your gf?". His face was changing for a few seconds and he says "NO!". Me "Ok, I will show you, I filmed them last night with my phone...". Then I couldn't keep my face straight after seeing his and I burst out laughing. He got the joke and said I really got him with that. Also said I'm an asshole lol.

I've asked two girls if they want to play strip poker with me and they both agreed. When I see a girl is interested in me and I find her cute at some time at a party I simply ask "Wanna go play strip poker upstairs?". Nothing special but it has 100% success so far.

And once I said to a girl "Hey, there is a party at my place! Wanna come?". She says "Ok, who's gonna be there?". And I say "Me, you and a bottle of vodka". We laughed then but after a few days she asked me if we're gonna do the party.

If it has a success rate above 0%, then it doesn't belong in this thread.
Hello
GearitUP
Profile Joined November 2008
United States337 Posts
December 16 2008 11:35 GMT
#39
Baby I put the STD in stud now all I need is U.
xD
Own<Owned<Ownt<Pwn<Pwned<PwnT< YOU NEWB!
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
December 16 2008 11:42 GMT
#40
Once I was at a party that I got dragged to...I didn't really give a shit about it, and showed up in a beanie, glasses, old hoodie and shorts with flip flops...

One of my friends convinced me to go out on the dance floor with him to "hook up with chicks". He for some reason thought that dancing with a girl counted as hooking up with them. -____-;;

In any case, I knew I wasn't gonna get any that night, but decided, 'why the fuck not?'

We found a group of girls dancing by themselves...he walked up, and started dancing with one of them. I walked up as my hobo-dressed self and asked one, "hey, wanna dance?"

She gave me a dirty look and said, "umm...you can dance with her..."

I went back to the bar and drank some more. T_T

On December 16 2008 20:35 GearitUP wrote:
Baby I put the STD in stud now all I need is U.
xD

omg win.
Hello
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4355
Leta 1821
Shuttle 1285
sorry 46
ZergMaN 38
Shine 36
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g7347
WinterStarcraft689
Sick182
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
BasetradeTV239
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1415
• Sammyuel 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2216
League of Legends
• Lourlo1079
• Rush1049
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 25m
Patches Events
8h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 25m
OSC
16h 25m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.