• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:35
CEST 08:35
KST 15:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8022 users

Your very own ORIGINAL PICK UP LINE Thread! - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
MaReK
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Australia446 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 12:43:29
December 16 2008 12:08 GMT
#41
On December 16 2008 16:04 Fontong wrote:
"If I flip this coin what are my chances of getting head?"


Now thats gold...

Have to start bringing some coins with two heads to parties now.

[image loading]
"My wife only has sex with me for a purpose. Last night it was to time an egg "
Radiohead[YG]
Profile Joined September 2006
Australia52 Posts
December 16 2008 12:35 GMT
#42
Did you fall from heaven? Because that's what your face looks like.

Not really mine but
A pig in a cage on antibiotics
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
December 16 2008 12:40 GMT
#43
hmm, I think I've read the Santa one somewhere..

"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
SirGlinG
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden933 Posts
December 16 2008 13:06 GMT
#44
When wanting to have sexy time:
Hey girl. U know, my penis, is not long but it's short!
Not my chair. Not my problem. That's what I say
DeepGreen
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States175 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 13:31:57
December 16 2008 13:27 GMT
#45
Fuck me if I'm wrong but is your name Yolanda?

Excuse me, I was gonna go home and masturbate but can I get a name to go with the face?

You remind me of a championship bass -- I don't know whether to stuff you or mount you.

Those are the nicest teeth I'd ever hope to come across.

For the ladies: Let's play pearl harbor. You lay down and I'll blow the shit out of you.

You must work for UPS because I saw you checking out my package


Edit: These may not all be original, but they should still be involved in this conversation.
So I told him your car was like that when I got here and as for your grandmother she shouldnt have mouthed off like that
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
December 16 2008 13:29 GMT
#46
did u knew ur body is 80% out of water ? and btw, I`m reaaally thirsty.
You pass by a girl and after that u ask her: "hey, was it love at first sight or should I do that again?"
fuck me if I`m wrong, but didn`t we met before ? - this is probably the most used one
they are pretty popular...however, these stuff are useless
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
December 16 2008 13:30 GMT
#47
On December 16 2008 17:27 yoshtodd wrote:
Baby, I think you just put my tank in Siege Mode.

LOL
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
December 16 2008 13:37 GMT
#48
Hagrid's not the only giant on campus, if you know what I mean.
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 13:44:04
December 16 2008 13:38 GMT
#49
I've been whomping my willow thinking about you.
I'd like to get my basilisk into your chamber of secrets.
Do you want to head to the Shrieking Shack? We could do some shrieking of our own.
Have you been using the Petrificus Totalus spell? Because you've made me stiff.

Just incase R1CH sees this thread:

You can put a Trojan on my Hard Drive anytime.
I was hoping you wouldn't block my pop-up.
If you were an ISP I'd dial you all day long.
I'll bet my hard drive is the biggest you've ever seen.
whatusername
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada1181 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 14:04:01
December 16 2008 14:02 GMT
#50
you turn my floppy disk into a hard drive baby
im gay
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 14:11:31
December 16 2008 14:11 GMT
#51
Go make me a ham salad. Also these are all terribad LOL
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 14:24:17
December 16 2008 14:22 GMT
#52
Hey, I speak English.

+ Show Spoiler +
It doesn't actually work...


I work for Morgan Stanley.

+ Show Spoiler +
Works better before the financial crisis

When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
December 16 2008 14:41 GMT
#53
hmm does exponential growth of natural log mean exp(ln(x))? because that is still not very fast growth
Writer
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 14:47:53
December 16 2008 14:45 GMT
#54
Really I can't believe someone would make a thread like this but to top it off reading the first couple of pages really had some LOL ones and pretty decent ones which I can add to my list. I'll dabble thou.

I wouldn't really use any of these pick up lines, but maybe just to add into the conversation. More then 95% of these lines would make you come off very douche baggery and a total tool IMO. Plus IMO the environment can really take a toll on your game especially since you would be spitting a very douche pick up line.

"I see that our eyes have a strong attraction!"

Then the game is on. I only use this one when I have no material on sparking a conversation b/c of the environment were in.

The rest of these lines are pretty much no way tolerable IMO for making a impression on a female. You would come off too much of a douche bag. Other then most of these lines just being added to some game I don't see you getting very far with actually using most of these as an opener unless your just doing it for shits and giggles (edit)to perfect your game.
ya had ya shot kid!
VO_ov
Profile Joined March 2007
United States46 Posts
December 16 2008 14:53 GMT
#55
My favorite one would have to be from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

When will is sitting in court next to the lady that records everything

He slides his chair next to hers and says

"Girl you look so good, I wish I could plant you and grow a whole field of yaa!"
I am the one and only NrG.ShyToSs
Etherone
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1898 Posts
December 16 2008 15:15 GMT
#56
If i asked you to have sex with me, would this answer be the same as the answer to this question?
Imagination
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
243 Posts
December 16 2008 15:49 GMT
#57
Do you know the difference between a blow job and a big mac?
No! You wanna' have lunch tomorrow?

If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?

There's a party at your ankles... why don't you invite your pants down?

Hey babe, how about a pizza and some sex? [Slap] HEY! What's wrong, you don't like pizza?


How about you sit on my lap and we'll see what pops up?

You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.


R3condite
Profile Joined August 2008
Korea (South)1541 Posts
December 16 2008 16:03 GMT
#58
On December 16 2008 17:10 chameleonia wrote:
"Wanna do it?"

(Not really trying to be funny, I really said it to a girl and it really worked)

only works when drunk

lols
ggyo...
maleorderbride
Profile Joined November 2002
United States2916 Posts
December 16 2008 16:08 GMT
#59
On December 16 2008 16:02 OmgIRok wrote:
Searched TL for this, unfortunately there is no such thing... so I will start us off with some of the very original pick-up lines! Okay this 1st one is math related

"Do you want to witness the exponential growth of my natural log?"


I have a feeling that is just a normal math joke. I first heard it about 6 month ago in a bar in Davis, CA.

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
December 16 2008 16:27 GMT
#60
"Very nice... how much?"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4355
Leta 1821
Shuttle 1285
sorry 46
ZergMaN 38
Shine 36
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g7347
WinterStarcraft689
Sick182
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
BasetradeTV239
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1415
• Sammyuel 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2216
League of Legends
• Lourlo1079
• Rush1049
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 25m
Patches Events
8h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 25m
OSC
16h 25m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.