• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7876 users

South American Politics thread - Page 19

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 66 Next
warding
Profile Joined August 2005
Portugal2397 Posts
April 30 2019 16:48 GMT
#361
We don't know the odds of success of Guaido's uprising. They largely depend on how much support there is within the Venezuelan military. I also think it's very unlikely that outside influence from Russia or China can really tip the balance on the ground.

While we don't know the probability of success of the uprising, we do know that Maduro's government is extremely unstable and there's no stabilizing factor in sight. It's almost certain that something will happen sooner or later.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24377 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-30 16:58:00
April 30 2019 16:51 GMT
#362
On May 01 2019 01:48 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2019 01:45 GreenHorizons wrote:
On May 01 2019 01:41 GoTuNk! wrote:
On May 01 2019 01:28 Sjokola wrote:
Does anyone have insight/info on the alleged coup attempt happening at the moment in Venezuela?


Hungry people standing up to their socialist dictator.
It is too early to tell, but without military support from outside, which doesn't seem to be happening, my hopes aren't too high.
There is a lovely clip of the army running over civilians with their vehicles.

It is too early to tell anything.


Correct me if I'm wrong but you've expressed support of US trained death squads in your own country?


No, I have not express support for anything, and you are nutjob who would stand by stalin murdering ukranian farmers and called it social justice if it someway hurt "the rich" in your twisted obsessed mind.
Please allow other human beings to discuss in this thread.


You opposed Pinochet and his overthrow of the Chilean government with the assistance of Kissinger?

I'm only asking because I don't know why I would think that unless you said something to that effect. I apologize if you've expressed your disgust at Pinochet and his coup.

It is clear the military is split and some support Guaido's constitutional claim. How much is on each side is completely up to guess, with both sides claiming to have military support.


According to all reports I've seen there are ~2000 generals and none of them have defected. A couple diplomatic officers without troops is the most I've seen other than the recent defection of the guards for Lopez (which is a reasonably significant development, though unlikely to change the reality on the ground significantly).

Basically this bodes poorly for Guaido because he's Lopez's underling (prior to when Guaido swore himself in as president).
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
April 30 2019 17:00 GMT
#363
--- Nuked ---
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 30 2019 17:00 GMT
#364
Aside for derailing GH is also lying.

Military personnel aligned with Guaido are wearing a blue ribbon to indentify themselves. It is unclear how many are them.

News link is in spanish but you can watch the images.

https://www.eldiario.es/internacional/Militares-venezolanos-Maduro-muestran-Guaido_0_894161161.html
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
April 30 2019 17:04 GMT
#365
--- Nuked ---
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24377 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-30 17:22:56
April 30 2019 17:15 GMT
#366
One of you says I'm lying the other says it's basically true that the generals aren't defecting. I'll let you two figure that out.

The TLDR is they are profiting so much from the corruption plus they fear a new government will not only end that but they may end up in jail for the corruption or human rights abuses. They also fear repercussions to their friends and family and are unsure who are the cuban spies within the organization. You are risking death, torture and that of your family too if you rick supporting Guaido. So any that do clearly feel very passionate about it


I obviously have qualms with this description but rather than dwell on that I'll just note that this is why it's important to recognize even if Maduro named Guaido interim president himself there's a long way between that and legitimate elections.

It's been noted JimmiC's optimism is contingent on being unaware/unaccepting of what that typically entails applying here.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
warding
Profile Joined August 2005
Portugal2397 Posts
April 30 2019 17:24 GMT
#367
Reading GH you might thinkg we've never seen a country emerge from a totalitarian regime into a democracy before. It's not only entirely possible and feasible for Guaidó to succeed in that task, it's actually necessary. The lives of 30 million people actually depend on it.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24377 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-30 17:46:58
April 30 2019 17:32 GMT
#368
On May 01 2019 02:24 warding wrote:
Reading GH you might thinkg we've never seen a country emerge from a totalitarian regime into a democracy before. It's not only entirely possible and feasible for Guaidó to succeed in that task, it's actually necessary. The lives of 30 million people actually depend on it.


I'm not sure any of that is true/accurate?

I mean it's technically possible Guaido succeeds but with Lopez out he's not even the most popular opposition figure anymore and his constitutional claim is tenuous at best. Additionally many diplomats that backed Guaido have been frustrated for a while that he's been unable to make any significant progress.

I advise a backup plan for those 30 million because today is take 2 of trying to make this happen and if it trails off again after all the coverage it's going to get this week Guaido has a very dim future if one at all. To explain, the opposition will likely cannibalize him and return to negotiations as "more reasonable than the Guaido guy swearing himself in at a rally" and take a deal that secures their own safety and moderate wealth.

Guaido's party anyway, there will still be vocal opposition to Maduro from his left and a Venezuelan billionaire media mogul criticizing him from his right through Venevisión (national broadcast television).
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
April 30 2019 17:50 GMT
#369
--- Nuked ---
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10166 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-30 18:38:17
April 30 2019 18:36 GMT
#370
On May 01 2019 02:24 warding wrote:
Reading GH you might thinkg we've never seen a country emerge from a totalitarian regime into a democracy before. It's not only entirely possible and feasible for Guaidó to succeed in that task, it's actually necessary. The lives of 30 million people actually depend on it.

Will you provide an example and how it support such case in the very specific scenario of Venezuela?

Or are you speaking long term ?
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
April 30 2019 18:36 GMT
#371
--- Nuked ---
warding
Profile Joined August 2005
Portugal2397 Posts
April 30 2019 18:50 GMT
#372
On May 01 2019 03:36 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2019 02:24 warding wrote:
Reading GH you might thinkg we've never seen a country emerge from a totalitarian regime into a democracy before. It's not only entirely possible and feasible for Guaidó to succeed in that task, it's actually necessary. The lives of 30 million people actually depend on it.

Will you provide an example and how it support such case in the very specific scenario of Venezuela?

Or are you speaking long term ?

I'm not sure what you mean. What I meant was that we have almost 100 democracies in the world today, and the majority of them actually were born after 1970 with a mixture of non-violent and violent resistances, civilian and military uprisings and so on. Including Portugal and Spain. It's easy to dismiss fledgling uprisings as unlikely to succeed, but the other side of the coin is that dictatorships running failed states are just as unlikely to remain in power.

I have no personal preference for Guaidó, either way. He is the leading man now, but what matters is getting Venezuela on track to building back a functioning country and democracy.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24377 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-30 19:17:20
April 30 2019 18:53 GMT
#373
On May 01 2019 03:36 JimmiC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2019 02:15 GreenHorizons wrote:
One of you says I'm lying the other says it's basically true that the generals aren't defecting. I'll let you two figure that out.

The TLDR is they are profiting so much from the corruption plus they fear a new government will not only end that but they may end up in jail for the corruption or human rights abuses. They also fear repercussions to their friends and family and are unsure who are the cuban spies within the organization. You are risking death, torture and that of your family too if you rick supporting Guaido. So any that do clearly feel very passionate about it


I obviously have qualms with this description but rather than dwell on that I'll just note that this is why it's important to recognize even if Maduro named Guaido interim president himself there's a long way between that and legitimate elections.

It's been noted JimmiC's optimism is contingent on being unaware/unaccepting of what that typically entails applying here.

Yes I consider this Atypical because so much has happened differently than in the examples you use to tell me "what is actually going on" and your early predictions (which you phrased as going to happen have not). Because of this I continue to have optimism that someday, hopefully soon (next year or 2) Venezuela will go back to being a democracy.


I don't know what your qualms are? I thought this was agreed upon and is known fact at this point.

Now I'm confused.


I literally just demonstrated your confusion is of your own making (you've gotten plenty of help from western society in general) and that demonstrating it multiple times is fruitless.

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 30 2019 13:51 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2019 13:32 JimmiC wrote:
So your saying you cant prove shes not rich!


Yes. That's exactly why spreading the rumor she's got billions in Europe is irresponsible and I called it out as the rumor/conspiracy theory it was.

Show nested quote +
And no I said ok maybe shes not a billionaire but she sure lives like one. And found articles talking about much a day the palace she refused to leave cost the people. Unlike you I admit shit. Lol


To which I asked how you got that and you showed an instagram pic with her holding like $40 and jpg to (presumably) a dailymail article (that I don't think you ever actually linked) talking about a vacation that fits in the budget CNBC said "can feel avg".


Show nested quote +
Retracting what? That the Russian personnel were fixing aged anti air shit, sure it could be propaganda


This is what I'm talking about when I say clear examples of you spreading rumor because you repeat things without any critical analysis.

Show nested quote +
On April 30 2019 07:23 JimmiC wrote:
In current Venezuala news about actual Venezuela the Russian personal that flew in have been identified as experts in getting the old Venezuelan Russia anti air missiles up and working in spite of the poor infrastructure in the country.

https://www.voanews.com/a/russian-missiles-in-venezuela-heighten-us-tensions/4896279.html

...


had they even been identified?

Show nested quote +
Notice how I address your entire post not just take one sentence out and attack it.


I tried that for a while and you kept wildly distorting or fabricating my positions. Remember when I confronted you on the thing I had to try to correct you on 5 separate times?

I can address the rumor spreading without engaging with the other stuff that would go nowhere as I demonstrated.

I only use the snippets so it's clear which rumors/arguments I'm addressing and you so much as it matters people are able to clearly assess the source and reliability of the information you provide about a conflict no one but us are really addressing.



You, and everyone else knows it's not hard to get me to share my opinion. The reason I've decided to focus on your arguments themselves rather than you, the invective, or the poorly framed (imo/demonstrated) questions you ask is because even when I express an opinion in clear and unambiguous language you insist on distorting or fabricating a new one and then I have to ask you multiple times to show evidence it's my position or stop. On the off chance you do bring evidence it's based off a literal misinterpretation of your own making.

TLDR: I've demonstrated you're asking in bad faith imo.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-30 19:09:59
April 30 2019 19:08 GMT
#374
--- Nuked ---
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
April 30 2019 19:46 GMT
#375
--- Nuked ---
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10166 Posts
April 30 2019 19:50 GMT
#376
On May 01 2019 03:50 warding wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2019 03:36 Godwrath wrote:
On May 01 2019 02:24 warding wrote:
Reading GH you might thinkg we've never seen a country emerge from a totalitarian regime into a democracy before. It's not only entirely possible and feasible for Guaidó to succeed in that task, it's actually necessary. The lives of 30 million people actually depend on it.

Will you provide an example and how it support such case in the very specific scenario of Venezuela?

Or are you speaking long term ?

I'm not sure what you mean. What I meant was that we have almost 100 democracies in the world today, and the majority of them actually were born after 1970 with a mixture of non-violent and violent resistances, civilian and military uprisings and so on. Including Portugal and Spain. It's easy to dismiss fledgling uprisings as unlikely to succeed, but the other side of the coin is that dictatorships running failed states are just as unlikely to remain in power.

I have no personal preference for Guaidó, either way. He is the leading man now, but what matters is getting Venezuela on track to building back a functioning country and democracy.
Yes, over 60 countries, in the majority of cases they were not through foreign interventions, and very rarely violent. It is also true that overthrowing dictatorship very rarely ends up in a democracy (through foreign intervention or an inside coup), so instability isn't neccessarily a step towards democratization in itself. Dictatorships transition to democracy when they don't have a "what to do next" or how to hold into power. War is the oppossite direction you want to go, and that's what Guaidó is asking for with a military uprising.

What is important is to know what the people IN Venezuela think about what's going on, and it is very hard to get unbiased information about it. All we can do about it is speculate. My biggest problem with GH is how determined he is to defend the form of goverment in Venezuela in some aspects, when the corruption has strangled its credibility for decades, no matter the sanctions imposed.

I was just trying for you to develop your argument rather than leave it at as a cheapshot at GH, but it is fair that you were not interested.


pmh
Profile Joined March 2016
1416 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-30 19:53:55
April 30 2019 19:50 GMT
#377
nuked.

GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24377 Posts
April 30 2019 19:51 GMT
#378
On May 01 2019 04:08 JimmiC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2019 03:53 GreenHorizons wrote:
On May 01 2019 03:36 JimmiC wrote:
On May 01 2019 02:15 GreenHorizons wrote:
One of you says I'm lying the other says it's basically true that the generals aren't defecting. I'll let you two figure that out.

The TLDR is they are profiting so much from the corruption plus they fear a new government will not only end that but they may end up in jail for the corruption or human rights abuses. They also fear repercussions to their friends and family and are unsure who are the cuban spies within the organization. You are risking death, torture and that of your family too if you rick supporting Guaido. So any that do clearly feel very passionate about it


I obviously have qualms with this description but rather than dwell on that I'll just note that this is why it's important to recognize even if Maduro named Guaido interim president himself there's a long way between that and legitimate elections.

It's been noted JimmiC's optimism is contingent on being unaware/unaccepting of what that typically entails applying here.

Yes I consider this Atypical because so much has happened differently than in the examples you use to tell me "what is actually going on" and your early predictions (which you phrased as going to happen have not). Because of this I continue to have optimism that someday, hopefully soon (next year or 2) Venezuela will go back to being a democracy.


I don't know what your qualms are? I thought this was agreed upon and is known fact at this point.

Now I'm confused.


I literally just demonstrated your confusion is of your own making (you've gotten plenty of help from western society in general) and that demonstrating it multiple times is fruitless.

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 30 2019 13:51 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2019 13:32 JimmiC wrote:
So your saying you cant prove shes not rich!


Yes. That's exactly why spreading the rumor she's got billions in Europe is irresponsible and I called it out as the rumor/conspiracy theory it was.

Show nested quote +
And no I said ok maybe shes not a billionaire but she sure lives like one. And found articles talking about much a day the palace she refused to leave cost the people. Unlike you I admit shit. Lol


To which I asked how you got that and you showed an instagram pic with her holding like $40 and jpg to (presumably) a dailymail article (that I don't think you ever actually linked) talking about a vacation that fits in the budget CNBC said "can feel avg".


Show nested quote +
Retracting what? That the Russian personnel were fixing aged anti air shit, sure it could be propaganda


This is what I'm talking about when I say clear examples of you spreading rumor because you repeat things without any critical analysis.

Show nested quote +
On April 30 2019 07:23 JimmiC wrote:
In current Venezuala news about actual Venezuela the Russian personal that flew in have been identified as experts in getting the old Venezuelan Russia anti air missiles up and working in spite of the poor infrastructure in the country.

https://www.voanews.com/a/russian-missiles-in-venezuela-heighten-us-tensions/4896279.html

...


had they even been identified?

Show nested quote +
Notice how I address your entire post not just take one sentence out and attack it.


I tried that for a while and you kept wildly distorting or fabricating my positions. Remember when I confronted you on the thing I had to try to correct you on 5 separate times?

I can address the rumor spreading without engaging with the other stuff that would go nowhere as I demonstrated.

I only use the snippets so it's clear which rumors/arguments I'm addressing and you so much as it matters people are able to clearly assess the source and reliability of the information you provide about a conflict no one but us are really addressing.



You, and everyone else knows it's not hard to get me to share my opinion. The reason I've decided to focus on your arguments themselves rather than you, the invective, or the poorly framed (imo/demonstrated) questions you ask is because even when I express an opinion in clear and unambiguous language you insist on distorting or fabricating a new one and then I have to tell you multiple times to show evidence it's my position or stop. On the off chance you do bring evidence it's based off a literal misinterpretation of your own making.

Do you have qualms with that the Generals are loyal because of the corruption? If not my post was short share your qualms.


My point in the post was what came after me expressing my qualms and the fruitlessness of exploring them with you.

I'll just note that this is why it's important to recognize even if Maduro named Guaido interim president himself there's a long way between that and legitimate elections.


I linked a video that explained this a bit in a previous post

the most relevant bit is from 3:55-~6:00
+ Show Spoiler +


But it explains that when a new ruler takes charge it's not as simple as just removing the bad guys or that the bad guys won't be employed by the next "good guy" to continue the same bad guy practices.

Maybe you hope Guaido won't be a dictator acting in the interest of western governments, but the reality is that his practical options are quite limited as a result of the conditions in country and internationally.

Today is clearly a decision point of sorts though imo based on the Lopez news and Bolton's conference. Early reports I've heard is that the opposition protests are happening but not as massive as at first and throwing Molotovs and such.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
April 30 2019 19:58 GMT
#379
--- Nuked ---
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
April 30 2019 20:14 GMT
#380
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 597
RotterdaM127
Rex68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 127
Rex 68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC 47
ByuN 38
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9993
Shuttle 1411
Soulkey 801
Bisu 734
Jaedong 556
Horang2 443
Mong 399
BeSt 376
actioN 288
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
Stork 209
Soma 208
Larva 149
Mini 143
Rush 130
Zeus 129
Last 110
Hyun 92
Pusan 84
PianO 76
Mind 71
910 70
ZerO 68
Snow 66
Free 60
sorry 57
Yoon 52
Shine 50
Shinee 37
hero 34
Sharp 31
Sexy 30
sSak 25
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 22
HiyA 21
EffOrt 19
ZergMaN 18
Hm[arnc] 11
JYJ 11
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
yabsab 7
Aegong 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe289
canceldota0
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1498
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King235
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes250
Other Games
gofns35938
singsing2016
B2W.Neo221
DeMusliM188
Pyrionflax177
KnowMe144
Livibee140
Trikslyr19
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
League of Legends
• Jankos1234
Other Games
• Shiphtur834
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 42m
The PondCast
22h 42m
INu's Battles
23h 42m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.