• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:15
CEST 09:15
KST 16:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11046 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 783

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 781 782 783 784 785 5988 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
October 01 2018 15:01 GMT
#15641
On October 01 2018 23:47 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2018 23:40 Velr wrote:
Didn't Trudeau do the trade agreement with the EU? Or was that allready basically done and he only had to sign it?

yes, however, its not nearly as big of a trading relationship as the Canada/US trade relationship. A Canada/USA trade deal is far more important to Canada. Hopefully, its important to the USA as well.

i can't really say how good Trump or past presidents have been at dealing with Canada. That's up to you guys to decide. However, if i were to assign a letter grade to how Justin Trudeau has dealt with the USA so far i'd give him a "C". By comparison I'd give past prime minister Pierre Trudeau an "A+" and past prime minister Jean Chretien an "A". i'd give most recent former PM Stephen Harper a "B".

the difference between genius and average is stark... and its sad to watch.

Negotiations for CETA were finished before Trudeau took office. He didn't really do anything for it.
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
October 01 2018 15:12 GMT
#15642
--- Nuked ---
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22611 Posts
October 01 2018 15:19 GMT
#15643
I'd probably argue this is the Tit, rather then the Tat. Remember, how many Benghazi investigations did we need in attempt after attempt to smear Clinton?
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-10-01 15:58:11
October 01 2018 15:47 GMT
#15644
Trudeau is gonna get politically body slammed after those pharma and dairy concessions. What a mess. I'm so disappointed in Trudeau. American dairy is soft-banned for a reason and the pharmaceutical practices of the US are among the least moral industries. Just so sad.

Edit: To clarify, within Canada, American dairy is seen as dog shit resulting from insufficient regulations. This is the equivalent to being told Chinese milk is totally fine in the US.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44321 Posts
October 01 2018 16:10 GMT
#15645
On October 01 2018 23:12 Plansix wrote:
Flake said during an interview this weekend that lying to the committee would be enough for him to vote no. I think the FBI investigation serves two purposes, to investigate the facts and to give senators time to discuss how Kavanaugh behaved during the hearing. Because he seems to be telling a lot of little white lies about his past while under oath.

Show nested quote +
On October 01 2018 23:10 solidbebe wrote:
Holy fuck am I seeing an actual concentration camp in America in 2018???


I would put it up there with the camps we created for Japanese citizens during WW2.

The WW2 ones were particularly bad because they were for US citizens, not Japanese ones. This is somewhat less bad because they’re not just picking up Americans of the wrong ancestry. Still bad, but not internment.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44321 Posts
October 01 2018 16:14 GMT
#15646
On October 02 2018 00:47 Mohdoo wrote:
Trudeau is gonna get politically body slammed after those pharma and dairy concessions. What a mess. I'm so disappointed in Trudeau. American dairy is soft-banned for a reason and the pharmaceutical practices of the US are among the least moral industries. Just so sad.

Edit: To clarify, within Canada, American dairy is seen as dog shit resulting from insufficient regulations. This is the equivalent to being told Chinese milk is totally fine in the US.

US farmers are killing themselves because milk wholesale prices have been below cost for years now. Canadian consumers subsidize Canadian dairy farmers so they don’t have to kill themselves. The tariffs exist for a reason, Canadians didn’t want American suicide milk and were willing to pay a little more not to emulate it. It’s not the Canadians screwing over US dairy farmers, it’s the US gov. And buebthr US is trying to export their failures.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
October 01 2018 16:22 GMT
#15647
On October 02 2018 01:10 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2018 23:12 Plansix wrote:
Flake said during an interview this weekend that lying to the committee would be enough for him to vote no. I think the FBI investigation serves two purposes, to investigate the facts and to give senators time to discuss how Kavanaugh behaved during the hearing. Because he seems to be telling a lot of little white lies about his past while under oath.

On October 01 2018 23:10 solidbebe wrote:
Holy fuck am I seeing an actual concentration camp in America in 2018???


I would put it up there with the camps we created for Japanese citizens during WW2.

The WW2 ones were particularly bad because they were for US citizens, not Japanese ones. This is somewhat less bad because they’re not just picking up Americans of the wrong ancestry. Still bad, but not internment.

Yeah, I feel weighing US citizens in camps vs children in camps is like debating which flavor of monstrous and shameful we prefer.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
October 01 2018 16:32 GMT
#15648
On October 02 2018 01:22 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2018 01:10 KwarK wrote:
On October 01 2018 23:12 Plansix wrote:
Flake said during an interview this weekend that lying to the committee would be enough for him to vote no. I think the FBI investigation serves two purposes, to investigate the facts and to give senators time to discuss how Kavanaugh behaved during the hearing. Because he seems to be telling a lot of little white lies about his past while under oath.

On October 01 2018 23:10 solidbebe wrote:
Holy fuck am I seeing an actual concentration camp in America in 2018???


I would put it up there with the camps we created for Japanese citizens during WW2.

The WW2 ones were particularly bad because they were for US citizens, not Japanese ones. This is somewhat less bad because they’re not just picking up Americans of the wrong ancestry. Still bad, but not internment.

Yeah, I feel weighing US citizens in camps vs children in camps is like debating which flavor of monstrous and shameful we prefer.

I prefer not to distinguish. They're all part of someone's family, and they'd all want a fair shake at life, the same as anyone else. We should never have gotten this close to the Japanese internment camps. It shouldn't smell the same, but it does.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
iamthedave
Profile Joined February 2011
England2814 Posts
October 01 2018 16:38 GMT
#15649
On October 02 2018 01:32 NewSunshine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2018 01:22 Plansix wrote:
On October 02 2018 01:10 KwarK wrote:
On October 01 2018 23:12 Plansix wrote:
Flake said during an interview this weekend that lying to the committee would be enough for him to vote no. I think the FBI investigation serves two purposes, to investigate the facts and to give senators time to discuss how Kavanaugh behaved during the hearing. Because he seems to be telling a lot of little white lies about his past while under oath.

On October 01 2018 23:10 solidbebe wrote:
Holy fuck am I seeing an actual concentration camp in America in 2018???


I would put it up there with the camps we created for Japanese citizens during WW2.

The WW2 ones were particularly bad because they were for US citizens, not Japanese ones. This is somewhat less bad because they’re not just picking up Americans of the wrong ancestry. Still bad, but not internment.

Yeah, I feel weighing US citizens in camps vs children in camps is like debating which flavor of monstrous and shameful we prefer.

I prefer not to distinguish. They're all part of someone's family, and they'd all want a fair shake at life, the same as anyone else. We should never have gotten this close to the Japanese internment camps. It shouldn't smell the same, but it does.


'This close' seems to imply that you're not there already. If they're shipping children off into the desert... well, how much reporting is there really going to be about what goes on there?
I'm not bad at Starcraft; I just think winning's rude.
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
October 01 2018 16:49 GMT
#15650
On October 02 2018 01:38 iamthedave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2018 01:32 NewSunshine wrote:
On October 02 2018 01:22 Plansix wrote:
On October 02 2018 01:10 KwarK wrote:
On October 01 2018 23:12 Plansix wrote:
Flake said during an interview this weekend that lying to the committee would be enough for him to vote no. I think the FBI investigation serves two purposes, to investigate the facts and to give senators time to discuss how Kavanaugh behaved during the hearing. Because he seems to be telling a lot of little white lies about his past while under oath.

On October 01 2018 23:10 solidbebe wrote:
Holy fuck am I seeing an actual concentration camp in America in 2018???


I would put it up there with the camps we created for Japanese citizens during WW2.

The WW2 ones were particularly bad because they were for US citizens, not Japanese ones. This is somewhat less bad because they’re not just picking up Americans of the wrong ancestry. Still bad, but not internment.

Yeah, I feel weighing US citizens in camps vs children in camps is like debating which flavor of monstrous and shameful we prefer.

I prefer not to distinguish. They're all part of someone's family, and they'd all want a fair shake at life, the same as anyone else. We should never have gotten this close to the Japanese internment camps. It shouldn't smell the same, but it does.


'This close' seems to imply that you're not there already. If they're shipping children off into the desert... well, how much reporting is there really going to be about what goes on there?

I mean, you're probably right. For whatever reason, I still prefer to let our leadership disappoint me when it comes to ethics and... well, leadership writ large. Call me naive.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-10-01 16:50:41
October 01 2018 16:49 GMT
#15651
I know we are in waiting mode, but a minor update on the Kavanaugh investigation.

The New Yorker is reporting that a Yale classmate who can corrborate Ramirez's story is having trouble getting his story in. He isnt the only person reporting trouble doing this. Apparently there are others who the FBI wont listen to regarding their statements contesting things Kavanaughs said during the hearing. How much do you want to bet that his account doesnt show up anywhere in the final report? Not looking good Introvert.



The same article notes how another classmate has come out and said Kavanaugh's statements about his drinking were a lie. He is also going to the FBI, though I doubt they will listen to him since the truth of Kavanaugh's statements beyond the sexual misconduct accusations are off limits per SHS. Definitely what you'd expect if the WH thought he was telling the truth. /s

Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
October 01 2018 16:55 GMT
#15652
I saw the report that the FBI isn't interview some folks who feel they have useful information about the Ramirez claim(it might be the same guy). But I think we should be cautious about jumping to conclusions. If the FBI has a couple interviews to back up Ramirez's story, they may not be interested in more on that subject. Of course if there is no information about corroborating witnesses to Ramirez's story one way or the other, then the report would be suspect.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14210 Posts
October 01 2018 16:58 GMT
#15653
I don't agree with their existence and I've stated that the red cross should be in charge of the camps at the very least (or some sort of international organization like the UN) but I believe we really need to make the distinction between concentration camps and internment camps. These aren't death camps and while they're wholly indefensible it's important I feel to make the distinction.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-10-01 17:02:34
October 01 2018 17:00 GMT
#15654
Concentration camp doesn't necessitate killing. It just has that connotation because the only time we regularly use that phrase is in regards to WW2.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-10-01 17:07:18
October 01 2018 17:01 GMT
#15655
On October 02 2018 01:58 Sermokala wrote:
I don't agree with their existence and I've stated that the red cross should be in charge of the camps at the very least (or some sort of international organization like the UN) but I believe we really need to make the distinction between concentration camps and internment camps. These aren't death camps and while they're wholly indefensible it's important I feel to make the distinction.

The US camps for the Japanese citizens were considered concentration camps. They are referred to as such in US history books and by the general public. The US never sent those citizens off to their death. Given those facts, I feel the use of concentration camps is appropriate. The term in general is to describe a camp with inadequate facilities housing a large number of people awaiting some outcome. Not that all the people within the camp will be executed.

Edit: I do agree with the sentiment of your post though. The terms should not be used as reference to the ghettos and camps of Nazi Germany. That sort of comparison is so far off base that it shouldn't be taken seriously.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
October 01 2018 17:05 GMT
#15656
On October 02 2018 01:58 Sermokala wrote:
I don't agree with their existence and I've stated that the red cross should be in charge of the camps at the very least (or some sort of international organization like the UN) but I believe we really need to make the distinction between concentration camps and internment camps. These aren't death camps and while they're wholly indefensible it's important I feel to make the distinction.


They mean the same thing, historically at least. Internment Camps are just concentration camps that try to eschew the baggage of what a concentration camp is and sell something more palatable. It's an intentional shifting of words to sell an idea in a better light.
Logo
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22611 Posts
October 01 2018 17:08 GMT
#15657
On October 02 2018 01:58 Sermokala wrote:
I don't agree with their existence and I've stated that the red cross should be in charge of the camps at the very least (or some sort of international organization like the UN) but I believe we really need to make the distinction between concentration camps and internment camps. These aren't death camps and while they're wholly indefensible it's important I feel to make the distinction.
the distinction is between concentration/internment camps and death camps.
Not all concentration camps were death camps, tho people were often send from one to the other.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-10-01 17:13:02
October 01 2018 17:12 GMT
#15658
On October 02 2018 01:55 Plansix wrote:
I saw the report that the FBI isn't interview some folks who feel they have useful information about the Ramirez claim(it might be the same guy). But I think we should be cautious about jumping to conclusions. If the FBI has a couple interviews to back up Ramirez's story, they may not be interested in more on that subject. Of course if there is no information about corroborating witnesses to Ramirez's story one way or the other, then the report would be suspect.


So if they have a few people corroborating already then just ignore someone else coming to you saying the same? You and I both know that this report will ultimately be mostly, if not entirely, he said she said, so the more voices behind she said that come forward the stronger her stance is, and vice versa.

I'm not saying this testimony wont be in the report. I'm just raising the flag that we need to look for it in the final report because this guy, and others, are having a harder time than they should getting this info in the hands of the right people.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
October 01 2018 17:17 GMT
#15659
On October 02 2018 02:12 On_Slaught wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2018 01:55 Plansix wrote:
I saw the report that the FBI isn't interview some folks who feel they have useful information about the Ramirez claim(it might be the same guy). But I think we should be cautious about jumping to conclusions. If the FBI has a couple interviews to back up Ramirez's story, they may not be interested in more on that subject. Of course if there is no information about corroborating witnesses to Ramirez's story one way or the other, then the report would be suspect.


So if they have a few people corroborating already then just ignore someone else coming to you saying the same? You and I both know that this report will ultimately be mostly, if not entirely, he said she said, so the more voices behind she said that come forward the stronger her stance is, and vice versa.

I'm not saying this testimony wont be in the report. I'm just raising the flag that we need to look for it in the final report because this guy, and others, are having a harder time than they should getting this info in the hands of the right people.

It is resource allocation and obtaining a complete picture. At some point the investigator is collecting redundant information in support of a claim and might be missing out on other information because of it. I am not saying that is what happened in this case, but it does happen. I am always doubtful of the people who say "I have very valuable information for the FBI and they won't talk to me."
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
October 01 2018 17:22 GMT
#15660
On October 02 2018 02:08 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2018 01:58 Sermokala wrote:
I don't agree with their existence and I've stated that the red cross should be in charge of the camps at the very least (or some sort of international organization like the UN) but I believe we really need to make the distinction between concentration camps and internment camps. These aren't death camps and while they're wholly indefensible it's important I feel to make the distinction.
the distinction is between concentration/internment camps and death camps.
Not all concentration camps were death camps, tho people were often send from one to the other.

I make this distinction when I call it an internment camp. Though there is little difference between internment/concentration camps, the connotation from Nazi Germany is that they are essentially death camps. We're not there yet. But my hopes are not high for it to stay that way.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
Prev 1 781 782 783 784 785 5988 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 173
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 699
soO 604
Hyuk 350
BeSt 309
Mind 34
Shinee 24
Bale 24
ZergMaN 11
yabsab 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1056
XaKoH 495
XcaliburYe15
League of Legends
JimRising 578
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g10493
ceh9415
olofmeister276
Livibee116
ArmadaUGS53
kaitlyn12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick562
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH350
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2297
League of Legends
• Rush1331
• Stunt462
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 45m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.