• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:04
CEST 14:04
KST 21:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9211 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 5106

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5995 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24374 Posts
July 15 2025 02:16 GMT
#102101
On July 15 2025 10:32 WombaT wrote:
GH, outside of both being unacceptable, which I’d agree with myself, + Show Spoiler +
do you believe there is no meaningful difference in policy as regards Israel/Palestine between this GOP admin and what a hypothetical Harris one would have done?

I believe we should stop there and maybe look toward (at least preparing) an AmeriMaidan? Trump is apparently Putin's lackey and US democracy is only getting more unsalvageable the longer we wait.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
July 15 2025 02:55 GMT
#102102
On July 15 2025 11:16 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2025 10:32 WombaT wrote:
GH, outside of both being unacceptable, which I’d agree with myself, + Show Spoiler +
do you believe there is no meaningful difference in policy as regards Israel/Palestine between this GOP admin and what a hypothetical Harris one would have done?

I believe we should stop there and maybe look toward (at least preparing) an AmeriMaidan? Trump is apparently Putin's lackey and US democracy is only getting more unsalvageable the longer we wait.

Alternatively you could just answer the question
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24374 Posts
July 15 2025 03:04 GMT
#102103
On July 15 2025 11:55 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2025 11:16 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 15 2025 10:32 WombaT wrote:
GH, outside of both being unacceptable, which I’d agree with myself, + Show Spoiler +
do you believe there is no meaningful difference in policy as regards Israel/Palestine between this GOP admin and what a hypothetical Harris one would have done?

I believe we should stop there and maybe look toward (at least preparing) an AmeriMaidan? Trump is apparently Putin's lackey and US democracy is only getting more unsalvageable the longer we wait.

Alternatively you could just answer the question

I don't believe it is a meaningful question if we accept they are both unacceptable.

Regardless, I don't believe Israel would be acting significantly differently than it was or is now.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Magic Powers
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria4478 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-07-15 05:27:39
July 15 2025 05:26 GMT
#102104
On July 15 2025 08:22 Mohdoo wrote:
I think Kwark, GH, and BlackJack would all benefit from realizing they are all pursuing the same goal and they just have deeply differing underlying assumptions as to how that goal can be achieved.

All of you know I'd rather eat my own dick than endorse moral relativism. So that's not the argument I am making. But I think "within reason", many different views can be described as "people with the same goal working with different information".

As an example, I would say Romney and Bernie have roughly the same *deep* goals: Reduce suffering, increase prosperity, allow people to live happy lives. Even if that manifests as Romney being adamantly against some things Bernie wants, I think if we examined "why doesn't Romney like Bernie's idea", we would find the answer is "because Romney thinks it wouldn't work, and the effect would be negative rather than positive".

People like Mike Lee and Joe Manchin do not have the same goals as Romney/Bernie. They fundamentally don't actually care if the world improves. They want to benefit from holding elected offices in specific ways similar to how all of us have jobs to achieve our non-job goals.

Broadly speaking, I think people here should be less offended when someone thinks their idea is stupid and they should instead try to find where their assumptions diverge. That's how I generally conduct most conversations here and I think it makes the dynamic less antagonistic and more productive. It might be a reason I tend to not get offended when people blast me for this or that. I always assume a major difference in political opinion is rooted in miss-communication or our "fact list" of basic assumptions are different. In both cases, drilling down the root-cause of disagreement is the right way to go. And its way more fun.


You got it.

I'd add one thing, you don't have to agree with that. In my opinion if someone uses GH as a punching bag and puts more energy into that than into exposing right-wingers, then you know what their true priorities are. We can read people's intent by their allies as much as by their enemies. If someone puts significantly less time into attacking a Trump supporter than into attacking a, lets use the word "misguided", left-winger like GH, then that is very telling. There are quite a few people in here who seem to think GH is as big of a problem as oBlade.

I understand that GH is more of an ally to me. He just doesn't want to accept that lesser-evilism - despite its many shortcomings - is an overall valid approach. His denial of that is not a sufficient reason for me to spend any meaningful amount of time caring about his frequent stabs. He can stab away because it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Priorities.
If you want to do the right thing, 80% of your job is done if you don't do the wrong thing.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
July 15 2025 05:26 GMT
#102105
On July 15 2025 12:04 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2025 11:55 WombaT wrote:
On July 15 2025 11:16 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 15 2025 10:32 WombaT wrote:
GH, outside of both being unacceptable, which I’d agree with myself, + Show Spoiler +
do you believe there is no meaningful difference in policy as regards Israel/Palestine between this GOP admin and what a hypothetical Harris one would have done?

I believe we should stop there and maybe look toward (at least preparing) an AmeriMaidan? Trump is apparently Putin's lackey and US democracy is only getting more unsalvageable the longer we wait.

Alternatively you could just answer the question

I don't believe it is a meaningful question if we accept they are both unacceptable.

Regardless, I don't believe Israel would be acting significantly differently than it was or is now.

I don't think Israel would've attacked Iran if Harris had been president. I believe she would've made clear that the US does not have their back there and the US would not have joined in the attack.

That seems like a meaningful difference. I also think there would've been more pressure to ensure aid got through, a condemnation of Israel's behaviour toward NGOs trying to bring aid, etc. Would any of this have made a meaningful difference to Gazans? Probably not, but it might've.

Numbers are, for obvious reasons impossible. Unless you can get Dr Strange to portal us between alternate universes.
Magic Powers
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria4478 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-07-15 05:39:35
July 15 2025 05:39 GMT
#102106
On July 15 2025 14:26 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2025 12:04 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 15 2025 11:55 WombaT wrote:
On July 15 2025 11:16 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 15 2025 10:32 WombaT wrote:
GH, outside of both being unacceptable, which I’d agree with myself, + Show Spoiler +
do you believe there is no meaningful difference in policy as regards Israel/Palestine between this GOP admin and what a hypothetical Harris one would have done?

I believe we should stop there and maybe look toward (at least preparing) an AmeriMaidan? Trump is apparently Putin's lackey and US democracy is only getting more unsalvageable the longer we wait.

Alternatively you could just answer the question

I don't believe it is a meaningful question if we accept they are both unacceptable.

Regardless, I don't believe Israel would be acting significantly differently than it was or is now.

I don't think Israel would've attacked Iran if Harris had been president. I believe she would've made clear that the US does not have their back there and the US would not have joined in the attack.

That seems like a meaningful difference. I also think there would've been more pressure to ensure aid got through, a condemnation of Israel's behaviour toward NGOs trying to bring aid, etc. Would any of this have made a meaningful difference to Gazans? Probably not, but it might've.

Numbers are, for obvious reasons impossible. Unless you can get Dr Strange to portal us between alternate universes.


Israel has attacked Iran plenty of times before under other US presidents. Nothing indicates they would've refrained from any acts of aggression under Harris.

https://iranprimer.usip.org/blog/2022/aug/11/timeline-israeli-attacks-iran
If you want to do the right thing, 80% of your job is done if you don't do the wrong thing.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24374 Posts
July 15 2025 05:48 GMT
#102107
On July 15 2025 14:26 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2025 12:04 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 15 2025 11:55 WombaT wrote:
On July 15 2025 11:16 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 15 2025 10:32 WombaT wrote:
GH, outside of both being unacceptable, which I’d agree with myself, + Show Spoiler +
do you believe there is no meaningful difference in policy as regards Israel/Palestine between this GOP admin and what a hypothetical Harris one would have done?

I believe we should stop there and maybe look toward (at least preparing) an AmeriMaidan? Trump is apparently Putin's lackey and US democracy is only getting more unsalvageable the longer we wait.

Alternatively you could just answer the question

I don't believe it is a meaningful question if we accept they are both unacceptable.

Regardless, I don't believe Israel would be acting significantly differently than it was or is now.

I don't think Israel would've attacked Iran if Harris had been president. I believe she would've made clear that the US does not have their back there and the US would not have joined in the attack.+ Show Spoiler +


That seems like a meaningful difference. I also think there would've been more pressure to ensure aid got through, a condemnation of Israel's behaviour toward NGOs trying to bring aid, etc. Would any of this have made a meaningful difference to Gazans? Probably not, but it might've.

Numbers are, for obvious reasons impossible. Unless you can get Dr Strange to portal us between alternate universes.

Have you heard that from her? If she doesn't believe it, seems silly for you to.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6540 Posts
July 15 2025 10:00 GMT
#102108
On July 15 2025 14:26 Magic Powers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2025 08:22 Mohdoo wrote:
I think Kwark, GH, and BlackJack would all benefit from realizing they are all pursuing the same goal and they just have deeply differing underlying assumptions as to how that goal can be achieved.

All of you know I'd rather eat my own dick than endorse moral relativism. So that's not the argument I am making. But I think "within reason", many different views can be described as "people with the same goal working with different information".

As an example, I would say Romney and Bernie have roughly the same *deep* goals: Reduce suffering, increase prosperity, allow people to live happy lives. Even if that manifests as Romney being adamantly against some things Bernie wants, I think if we examined "why doesn't Romney like Bernie's idea", we would find the answer is "because Romney thinks it wouldn't work, and the effect would be negative rather than positive".

People like Mike Lee and Joe Manchin do not have the same goals as Romney/Bernie. They fundamentally don't actually care if the world improves. They want to benefit from holding elected offices in specific ways similar to how all of us have jobs to achieve our non-job goals.

Broadly speaking, I think people here should be less offended when someone thinks their idea is stupid and they should instead try to find where their assumptions diverge. That's how I generally conduct most conversations here and I think it makes the dynamic less antagonistic and more productive. It might be a reason I tend to not get offended when people blast me for this or that. I always assume a major difference in political opinion is rooted in miss-communication or our "fact list" of basic assumptions are different. In both cases, drilling down the root-cause of disagreement is the right way to go. And its way more fun.


You got it.

I'd add one thing, you don't have to agree with that. In my opinion if someone uses GH as a punching bag and puts more energy into that than into exposing right-wingers, then you know what their true priorities are. We can read people's intent by their allies as much as by their enemies. If someone puts significantly less time into attacking a Trump supporter than into attacking a, lets use the word "misguided", left-winger like GH, then that is very telling. There are quite a few people in here who seem to think GH is as big of a problem as oBlade.

I understand that GH is more of an ally to me. He just doesn't want to accept that lesser-evilism - despite its many shortcomings - is an overall valid approach. His denial of that is not a sufficient reason for me to spend any meaningful amount of time caring about his frequent stabs. He can stab away because it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Priorities.

Maybe you should spend less time attacking people who don't attack Trump supporters enough and attack Trump supporters more.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
Magic Powers
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria4478 Posts
July 15 2025 11:03 GMT
#102109
On July 15 2025 19:00 oBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2025 14:26 Magic Powers wrote:
On July 15 2025 08:22 Mohdoo wrote:
I think Kwark, GH, and BlackJack would all benefit from realizing they are all pursuing the same goal and they just have deeply differing underlying assumptions as to how that goal can be achieved.

All of you know I'd rather eat my own dick than endorse moral relativism. So that's not the argument I am making. But I think "within reason", many different views can be described as "people with the same goal working with different information".

As an example, I would say Romney and Bernie have roughly the same *deep* goals: Reduce suffering, increase prosperity, allow people to live happy lives. Even if that manifests as Romney being adamantly against some things Bernie wants, I think if we examined "why doesn't Romney like Bernie's idea", we would find the answer is "because Romney thinks it wouldn't work, and the effect would be negative rather than positive".

People like Mike Lee and Joe Manchin do not have the same goals as Romney/Bernie. They fundamentally don't actually care if the world improves. They want to benefit from holding elected offices in specific ways similar to how all of us have jobs to achieve our non-job goals.

Broadly speaking, I think people here should be less offended when someone thinks their idea is stupid and they should instead try to find where their assumptions diverge. That's how I generally conduct most conversations here and I think it makes the dynamic less antagonistic and more productive. It might be a reason I tend to not get offended when people blast me for this or that. I always assume a major difference in political opinion is rooted in miss-communication or our "fact list" of basic assumptions are different. In both cases, drilling down the root-cause of disagreement is the right way to go. And its way more fun.


You got it.

I'd add one thing, you don't have to agree with that. In my opinion if someone uses GH as a punching bag and puts more energy into that than into exposing right-wingers, then you know what their true priorities are. We can read people's intent by their allies as much as by their enemies. If someone puts significantly less time into attacking a Trump supporter than into attacking a, lets use the word "misguided", left-winger like GH, then that is very telling. There are quite a few people in here who seem to think GH is as big of a problem as oBlade.

I understand that GH is more of an ally to me. He just doesn't want to accept that lesser-evilism - despite its many shortcomings - is an overall valid approach. His denial of that is not a sufficient reason for me to spend any meaningful amount of time caring about his frequent stabs. He can stab away because it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Priorities.

Maybe you should spend less time attacking people who don't attack Trump supporters enough and attack Trump supporters more.


You addressed this response to the wrong person. No clue what you're talking about.
If you want to do the right thing, 80% of your job is done if you don't do the wrong thing.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
July 15 2025 12:13 GMT
#102110
On July 15 2025 14:26 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2025 12:04 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 15 2025 11:55 WombaT wrote:
On July 15 2025 11:16 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 15 2025 10:32 WombaT wrote:
GH, outside of both being unacceptable, which I’d agree with myself, + Show Spoiler +
do you believe there is no meaningful difference in policy as regards Israel/Palestine between this GOP admin and what a hypothetical Harris one would have done?

I believe we should stop there and maybe look toward (at least preparing) an AmeriMaidan? Trump is apparently Putin's lackey and US democracy is only getting more unsalvageable the longer we wait.

Alternatively you could just answer the question

I don't believe it is a meaningful question if we accept they are both unacceptable.

Regardless, I don't believe Israel would be acting significantly differently than it was or is now.

I don't think Israel would've attacked Iran if Harris had been president. I believe she would've made clear that the US does not have their back there and the US would not have joined in the attack.

That seems like a meaningful difference. I also think there would've been more pressure to ensure aid got through, a condemnation of Israel's behaviour toward NGOs trying to bring aid, etc. Would any of this have made a meaningful difference to Gazans? Probably not, but it might've.

Numbers are, for obvious reasons impossible. Unless you can get Dr Strange to portal us between alternate universes.

I also don’t think you get the attempt to crack down on protests, nor things like booting out South African diplomats partly in response to the ICJ genocide case that was brought.

Yeah, perhaps the difference is simply that of a bit more lip service that doesn’t meaningfully manifest in improved conditions.

I’m pretty tight with Dr Strange I’ll see if he can help me out
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24374 Posts
July 15 2025 12:30 GMT
#102111
On July 15 2025 21:13 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2025 14:26 Acrofales wrote:
On July 15 2025 12:04 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 15 2025 11:55 WombaT wrote:
On July 15 2025 11:16 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 15 2025 10:32 WombaT wrote:
GH, outside of both being unacceptable, which I’d agree with myself, + Show Spoiler +
do you believe there is no meaningful difference in policy as regards Israel/Palestine between this GOP admin and what a hypothetical Harris one would have done?

I believe we should stop there and maybe look toward (at least preparing) an AmeriMaidan? Trump is apparently Putin's lackey and US democracy is only getting more unsalvageable the longer we wait.

Alternatively you could just answer the question

I don't believe it is a meaningful question if we accept they are both unacceptable.

Regardless, I don't believe Israel would be acting significantly differently than it was or is now.

I don't think Israel would've attacked Iran if Harris had been president. I believe she would've made clear that the US does not have their back there and the US would not have joined in the attack.

That seems like a meaningful difference. I also think there would've been more pressure to ensure aid got through, a condemnation of Israel's behaviour toward NGOs trying to bring aid, etc. Would any of this have made a meaningful difference to Gazans? Probably not, but it might've.

Numbers are, for obvious reasons impossible. Unless you can get Dr Strange to portal us between alternate universes.

I also don’t think you get the attempt to crack down on protests, + Show Spoiler +
nor things like booting out South African diplomats partly in response to the ICJ genocide case that was brought.

Yeah, perhaps the difference is simply that of a bit more lip service that doesn’t meaningfully manifest in improved conditions.

I’m pretty tight with Dr Strange I’ll see if he can help me out

What?

BTW, my question about numbers was comparing Biden-Harris to Trump-Vance. As in "By the numbers, how has Trump's support for Israel functionally been worse than Biden/Harris' lip service on Gaza/Palestine while they were supporting Israel". No Dr. Strange required.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3276 Posts
July 15 2025 13:19 GMT
#102112
In response to widespread outrage over Republicans covering up release of the Epstein files, the GOP has now opened an investigation into Biden's use of an autopen.
"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46498 Posts
July 15 2025 13:48 GMT
#102113
On July 15 2025 22:19 LightSpectra wrote:
In response to widespread outrage over Republicans covering up release of the Epstein files, the GOP has now opened an investigation into Biden's use of an autopen.


"WASHINGTON — Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., has been leading the probe into Joe Biden’s cognitive state during his presidency, with Republicans alleging that Biden's occasional use of an “autopen” to sign documents — a practice other presidents have done as well — demonstrated that he wasn’t fully in control or aware of what his administration was doing.

But documents show that some of the letters and subpoena notices Comer has sent out in connection to his investigation have been signed using a digital signature — not written by the congressman himself."

So it seems that James Comer is still on Trump's side of doing anything he can to distract from Trump's failures and connections with Epstein. I'm not particularly surprised; who can really blame Comer, since clearly his own use of a digital signature indicates that he's "not fully in control or aware" of what he's doing.

Apparently, presidential interest in streamlining signatures dates back to as early as Thomas Jefferson, and more modern "autopen" usage is confirmed for Truman, Ford, Obama, Biden, and Donald Fucking Trump: "In March 2025, President Trump, while admitting that he sometimes uses an autopen,[24]" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autopen#U.S._presidents
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
KT_Elwood
Profile Joined July 2015
Germany1200 Posts
July 15 2025 14:35 GMT
#102114
On July 15 2025 03:32 Magic Powers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2025 03:27 KT_Elwood wrote:
Hamas still openly advocates and fights for a genocide of jews in Israel.

Apart from the right-wing nationalists in Israel, basicly nobody is in favor of a genocide in gaza.


Except for Trump, who openly voiced his support of genocide.


I give Trump the benefit of the doubt. everyone who isn't more rich or more powerful than him, isn't even human to him.

So in his mind.. making people go away is just as honking at pidgeons sitting in your parking spot - but no vile idea of killing humans.

They just go live somwhere else!
"First he eats our dogs, and then he taxes the penguins... Donald Trump truly is the Donald Trump of our generation. " -DPB
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44355 Posts
July 15 2025 15:24 GMT
#102115
Trump accidentally signed an order withdrawing US forces from bases around the globe that his bagman drafted and put in front of him. As always, gaslight, obstruct, project.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6540 Posts
July 15 2025 16:27 GMT
#102116
On July 15 2025 22:48 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2025 22:19 LightSpectra wrote:
In response to widespread outrage over Republicans covering up release of the Epstein files, the GOP has now opened an investigation into Biden's use of an autopen.


"WASHINGTON — Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., has been leading the probe into Joe Biden’s cognitive state during his presidency, with Republicans alleging that Biden's occasional use of an “autopen” to sign documents — a practice other presidents have done as well — demonstrated that he wasn’t fully in control or aware of what his administration was doing.

But documents show that some of the letters and subpoena notices Comer has sent out in connection to his investigation have been signed using a digital signature — not written by the congressman himself."

So it seems that James Comer is still on Trump's side of doing anything he can to distract from Trump's failures and connections with Epstein. I'm not particularly surprised; who can really blame Comer, since clearly his own use of a digital signature indicates that he's "not fully in control or aware" of what he's doing.

Apparently, presidential interest in streamlining signatures dates back to as early as Thomas Jefferson, and more modern "autopen" usage is confirmed for Truman, Ford, Obama, Biden, and Donald Fucking Trump: "In March 2025, President Trump, while admitting that he sometimes uses an autopen,[24]" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autopen#U.S._presidents

The problem is not someone with a full deck physically using an autopen inasmuch as it's that if you have legal documents signed by autopen by a guy who was a near vegetable, it's necessary to investigate whether anyone around him surreptitiously usurped his authority or whether the uses of autopen came from him. People have been pretending to be president since the days of Woodrow Wilson.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44355 Posts
July 15 2025 16:41 GMT
#102117
So naturally you're extremely concerned about Donald Trump who routinely signs things without any idea what they are and is currently president. Far more concerned about him and the huge potential for damage that he represents than about whether Biden, who is not president, might somehow retake the presidency and autopen things.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3276 Posts
July 15 2025 16:45 GMT
#102118
I wonder what Stormfront's opinion would be if he found out his child rapist president Trump used an autopen when ordering the cover-up of the Epstein list.
"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6540 Posts
July 15 2025 16:56 GMT
#102119
On July 16 2025 01:41 KwarK wrote:
So naturally you're extremely concerned about Donald Trump who routinely signs things without any idea what they are and is currently president. Far more concerned about him and the huge potential for damage that he represents than about whether Biden, who is not president, might somehow retake the presidency and autopen things.

Again, the problem is not Biden using the autopen per se.

The problem is someone who is not Biden using the autopen, Biden not noticing what happened, everyone else in the circle assuming it was Biden's intention and not questioning it, and people like you years later seeing Biden's signature and going "What's wrong with that? Everyone uses autopen, so what if Biden did, which obviously he did because it's his signature so who else could have signed it using his autopen other than himself?"

Just because things are in the past doesn't mean you shouldn't investigate them because they've already happened. That's in fact the best time to investigate. It's much harder to investigate the future.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3276 Posts
July 15 2025 17:01 GMT
#102120
So who's following child rapist Donald Trump around to make sure he's approved of all of the documents he signed with an autopen?
"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
Prev 1 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5995 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1181
WardiTV490
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9680
StarCastTV_EN242
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko415
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 17497
Bisu 3920
Jaedong 2939
EffOrt 1091
BeSt 968
ZerO 512
Horang2 416
actioN 270
Larva 207
Zeus 193
[ Show more ]
Pusan 175
Yoon 121
Mind 110
Barracks 109
Hyun 100
ggaemo 77
Killer 53
Snow 48
Sharp 41
Sea.KH 41
Shinee 40
scan(afreeca) 37
Bale 31
ToSsGirL 29
NotJumperer 28
Hm[arnc] 23
Sacsri 19
Mini 13
Terrorterran 13
zelot 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Noble 7
sorry 5
Dota 2
Dendi943
Gorgc10
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
byalli768
markeloff92
Other Games
crisheroes277
B2W.Neo229
DeMusliM200
Pyrionflax184
dupreeh123
Mew2King62
Livibee53
QueenE45
hiko13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV627
League of Legends
• Jankos1311
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 56m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.