• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:58
CEST 00:58
KST 07:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9033 users

Welcoming Halo to the Liquid Family - Page 9

Forum Index > General Forum
285 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
May 15 2015 00:46 GMT
#161
On May 15 2015 05:11 Superouman wrote:
April foo... Wait no! It's real!

Nissan as a sponsor? What? o.o

I think they had that for a while, could be wrong though.
Moderatorlickypiddy
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
May 15 2015 00:47 GMT
#162
I onyl saw grenade spam whenever I saw competetive Halo at PAXs I went to in the past but good luck!
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
May 15 2015 00:48 GMT
#163
On May 15 2015 08:11 CakeSauc3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2015 07:26 DPK wrote:
On May 15 2015 06:19 CakeSauc3 wrote:
On May 15 2015 05:53 Hoon wrote:
I remember when TL started their DotA 2 team, they said that they were interested in highly skill-based esports, so SC:BW, SC2 and DotA 2 were the ones that made the cut.

What happened for them to start doing Hearthstone and now Halo?


You answered your own question. Halo is a high skill-based esport. Can't speak for Hearthstone, I haven't played it much.


Halo a high skill-based esport? IMO Halo fits in the same category as CoD and I wouldn't call any of them high skill-based esport. I do understand that playing at the top level on both game requires dedication and skills and it's nice that they both have a competitive scene but I won't ever consider a console FPS game as a high skill-based game, especially when you compare them to PC FPS games such as cs,quake or even UT. But if you look at FPS titles for consoles only, I would agree that Halo is there on the top as one of the high skill-based console games.


I'd be curious to know what disqualifies a console FPS game from being considered a high skill-based game in comparison to a PC FPS game. Both require precision, teamwork, intelligence, and consistency, and both have a high skill ceiling with which the best can separate themselves from the rest.

The fact that you use a mouse+keyboard vs controller doesn't matter since the competition is using the same tool, and mastery can be achieved on both.

I would say that specific games each have their strengths/weaknesses, but the platform they are played on is not a contributing factor to that argument (CoD multiplayer is just as unappealing to me on PC as it is on console).

PC master race mindset.
Frankly I use to play Halo and somewhat still do, it's rather insulting to see people saying it doesn't involve skill when it very much does.
Moderatorlickypiddy
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
May 15 2015 00:52 GMT
#164
This is my jam.
AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
May 15 2015 01:02 GMT
#165
best of luck to the new team
LiquidDota Staff
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
May 15 2015 01:11 GMT
#166
On May 15 2015 09:44 saltis wrote:
So... next is Heroes of Neverth and/or Smite? At least those 2 have more viewers than Halo.


Maybe Minecraft... I think HoN is mostly being phased out. Mortal Combat or Smite seem like the likely options.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
May 15 2015 01:21 GMT
#167
I find it interesting how far TL is expanding since before it was such a hardcore korean scene BW and SC2 site, but I'll support anything so long as it keeps TL a community that I love.
User was warned for too many mimes.
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
May 15 2015 01:36 GMT
#168
On May 15 2015 09:29 DarkNetHunter wrote:
After getting a LoL team nothing is surprising anymore D:

Congratulations to the guys, good luck with the tournies.







getting a lol team is the least surprising move for an esports organization to do, why wouldn't you want sponsor exposure to 300,000 people 36 days a year, more if you make playoffs and international tournaments.
Dagobert
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Netherlands1858 Posts
May 15 2015 01:45 GMT
#169
On May 15 2015 08:11 CakeSauc3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2015 07:26 DPK wrote:
On May 15 2015 06:19 CakeSauc3 wrote:
On May 15 2015 05:53 Hoon wrote:
I remember when TL started their DotA 2 team, they said that they were interested in highly skill-based esports, so SC:BW, SC2 and DotA 2 were the ones that made the cut.

What happened for them to start doing Hearthstone and now Halo?


You answered your own question. Halo is a high skill-based esport. Can't speak for Hearthstone, I haven't played it much.


Halo a high skill-based esport? IMO Halo fits in the same category as CoD and I wouldn't call any of them high skill-based esport. I do understand that playing at the top level on both game requires dedication and skills and it's nice that they both have a competitive scene but I won't ever consider a console FPS game as a high skill-based game, especially when you compare them to PC FPS games such as cs,quake or even UT. But if you look at FPS titles for consoles only, I would agree that Halo is there on the top as one of the high skill-based console games.


I'd be curious to know what disqualifies a console FPS game from being considered a high skill-based game in comparison to a PC FPS game. Both require precision, teamwork, intelligence, and consistency, and both have a high skill ceiling with which the best can separate themselves from the rest.

The fact that you use a mouse+keyboard vs controller doesn't matter since the competition is using the same tool, and mastery can be achieved on both.

I would say that specific games each have their strengths/weaknesses, but the platform they are played on is not a contributing factor to that argument (CoD multiplayer is just as unappealing to me on PC as it is on console).


I'm feeling generous today: It's not hard to understand...
Headshot
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1656 Posts
May 15 2015 01:52 GMT
#170
I look back on Halo 1 and Halo 2 fondly. Everything after that.. meh.

Glad to see TL expanding, though!
-
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
May 15 2015 02:06 GMT
#171
On May 15 2015 09:01 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2015 08:59 BisuDagger wrote:
I think if SC2 was successful, which in my eyes it is not, than I'd see this as others do about selling out. Unfortunately the game is not good enough to keep Team Liquid afloat and I think any competitive team acquisition is great for the direction we are headed in.

Damn it, quit making me depressed with your logic

I love SC2, but I hate the reality of where it's at compared to every other game.

Man, I have high expectations for SC2 and still want to see it succeed as much as the next person. Never stop loving the game the draws you in.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
CakeSauc3
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1437 Posts
May 15 2015 02:08 GMT
#172
On May 15 2015 10:45 Dagobert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2015 08:11 CakeSauc3 wrote:
On May 15 2015 07:26 DPK wrote:
On May 15 2015 06:19 CakeSauc3 wrote:
On May 15 2015 05:53 Hoon wrote:
I remember when TL started their DotA 2 team, they said that they were interested in highly skill-based esports, so SC:BW, SC2 and DotA 2 were the ones that made the cut.

What happened for them to start doing Hearthstone and now Halo?


You answered your own question. Halo is a high skill-based esport. Can't speak for Hearthstone, I haven't played it much.


Halo a high skill-based esport? IMO Halo fits in the same category as CoD and I wouldn't call any of them high skill-based esport. I do understand that playing at the top level on both game requires dedication and skills and it's nice that they both have a competitive scene but I won't ever consider a console FPS game as a high skill-based game, especially when you compare them to PC FPS games such as cs,quake or even UT. But if you look at FPS titles for consoles only, I would agree that Halo is there on the top as one of the high skill-based console games.


I'd be curious to know what disqualifies a console FPS game from being considered a high skill-based game in comparison to a PC FPS game. Both require precision, teamwork, intelligence, and consistency, and both have a high skill ceiling with which the best can separate themselves from the rest.

The fact that you use a mouse+keyboard vs controller doesn't matter since the competition is using the same tool, and mastery can be achieved on both.

I would say that specific games each have their strengths/weaknesses, but the platform they are played on is not a contributing factor to that argument (CoD multiplayer is just as unappealing to me on PC as it is on console).


I'm feeling generous today: It's not hard to understand...


That argument is irrelevant when you're using the same tools as your opponent.
RivalryRedux
Profile Joined July 2009
United States173 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-15 02:31:40
May 15 2015 02:13 GMT
#173
On May 15 2015 10:45 Dagobert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2015 08:11 CakeSauc3 wrote:
On May 15 2015 07:26 DPK wrote:
On May 15 2015 06:19 CakeSauc3 wrote:
On May 15 2015 05:53 Hoon wrote:
I remember when TL started their DotA 2 team, they said that they were interested in highly skill-based esports, so SC:BW, SC2 and DotA 2 were the ones that made the cut.

What happened for them to start doing Hearthstone and now Halo?


You answered your own question. Halo is a high skill-based esport. Can't speak for Hearthstone, I haven't played it much.


Halo a high skill-based esport? IMO Halo fits in the same category as CoD and I wouldn't call any of them high skill-based esport. I do understand that playing at the top level on both game requires dedication and skills and it's nice that they both have a competitive scene but I won't ever consider a console FPS game as a high skill-based game, especially when you compare them to PC FPS games such as cs,quake or even UT. But if you look at FPS titles for consoles only, I would agree that Halo is there on the top as one of the high skill-based console games.


I'd be curious to know what disqualifies a console FPS game from being considered a high skill-based game in comparison to a PC FPS game. Both require precision, teamwork, intelligence, and consistency, and both have a high skill ceiling with which the best can separate themselves from the rest.

The fact that you use a mouse+keyboard vs controller doesn't matter since the competition is using the same tool, and mastery can be achieved on both.

I would say that specific games each have their strengths/weaknesses, but the platform they are played on is not a contributing factor to that argument (CoD multiplayer is just as unappealing to me on PC as it is on console).


I'm feeling generous today: It's not hard to understand...


That article seems kind of terrible to me, everyone knows it's easier to aim with a keyboard and mouse. It's like bringing a bicycle to a marathon, obviously you're going to win but that doesn't invalidate running as a sport. If there was some argument of how skill differentiation with a keyboard + mouse is much greater or how it enables more diverse gameplay then it would be useful.
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
May 15 2015 02:35 GMT
#174
On May 15 2015 11:08 CakeSauc3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2015 10:45 Dagobert wrote:
On May 15 2015 08:11 CakeSauc3 wrote:
On May 15 2015 07:26 DPK wrote:
On May 15 2015 06:19 CakeSauc3 wrote:
On May 15 2015 05:53 Hoon wrote:
I remember when TL started their DotA 2 team, they said that they were interested in highly skill-based esports, so SC:BW, SC2 and DotA 2 were the ones that made the cut.

What happened for them to start doing Hearthstone and now Halo?


You answered your own question. Halo is a high skill-based esport. Can't speak for Hearthstone, I haven't played it much.


Halo a high skill-based esport? IMO Halo fits in the same category as CoD and I wouldn't call any of them high skill-based esport. I do understand that playing at the top level on both game requires dedication and skills and it's nice that they both have a competitive scene but I won't ever consider a console FPS game as a high skill-based game, especially when you compare them to PC FPS games such as cs,quake or even UT. But if you look at FPS titles for consoles only, I would agree that Halo is there on the top as one of the high skill-based console games.


I'd be curious to know what disqualifies a console FPS game from being considered a high skill-based game in comparison to a PC FPS game. Both require precision, teamwork, intelligence, and consistency, and both have a high skill ceiling with which the best can separate themselves from the rest.

The fact that you use a mouse+keyboard vs controller doesn't matter since the competition is using the same tool, and mastery can be achieved on both.

I would say that specific games each have their strengths/weaknesses, but the platform they are played on is not a contributing factor to that argument (CoD multiplayer is just as unappealing to me on PC as it is on console).


I'm feeling generous today: It's not hard to understand...


That argument is irrelevant when you're using the same tools as your opponent.


Yeah, I don't own a console, but it's a silly argument. Like just because that particular skill is easier doesnt mean it would require the same skillset or there's nothing to compensate for that.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
fezvez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
France3021 Posts
May 15 2015 02:59 GMT
#175
I literally thought : "Who is that Starcraft player? No, shit, they are talking about the console FPS, damn, that's an April fool! No, wait, are we in April?"
Liquid`Zephyr
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States996 Posts
May 15 2015 03:19 GMT
#176
fighting~
Team LiquidPoorUser
wcLLg
Profile Joined December 2011
United States281 Posts
May 15 2015 03:39 GMT
#177
The stars have aligned...
11110000011111000
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
May 15 2015 04:45 GMT
#178
On May 15 2015 11:13 RivalryRedux wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2015 10:45 Dagobert wrote:
On May 15 2015 08:11 CakeSauc3 wrote:
On May 15 2015 07:26 DPK wrote:
On May 15 2015 06:19 CakeSauc3 wrote:
On May 15 2015 05:53 Hoon wrote:
I remember when TL started their DotA 2 team, they said that they were interested in highly skill-based esports, so SC:BW, SC2 and DotA 2 were the ones that made the cut.

What happened for them to start doing Hearthstone and now Halo?


You answered your own question. Halo is a high skill-based esport. Can't speak for Hearthstone, I haven't played it much.


Halo a high skill-based esport? IMO Halo fits in the same category as CoD and I wouldn't call any of them high skill-based esport. I do understand that playing at the top level on both game requires dedication and skills and it's nice that they both have a competitive scene but I won't ever consider a console FPS game as a high skill-based game, especially when you compare them to PC FPS games such as cs,quake or even UT. But if you look at FPS titles for consoles only, I would agree that Halo is there on the top as one of the high skill-based console games.


I'd be curious to know what disqualifies a console FPS game from being considered a high skill-based game in comparison to a PC FPS game. Both require precision, teamwork, intelligence, and consistency, and both have a high skill ceiling with which the best can separate themselves from the rest.

The fact that you use a mouse+keyboard vs controller doesn't matter since the competition is using the same tool, and mastery can be achieved on both.

I would say that specific games each have their strengths/weaknesses, but the platform they are played on is not a contributing factor to that argument (CoD multiplayer is just as unappealing to me on PC as it is on console).


I'm feeling generous today: It's not hard to understand...


That article seems kind of terrible to me, everyone knows it's easier to aim with a keyboard and mouse. It's like bringing a bicycle to a marathon, obviously you're going to win but that doesn't invalidate running as a sport. If there was some argument of how skill differentiation with a keyboard + mouse is much greater or how it enables more diverse gameplay then it would be useful.
Well, that is the case although the author didn't mention it. Without auto aim, a controller is actually more difficult to be proficient with than a KB + M. Arguments around difficulty have never gone very far, since I don't think competitive console FPS games are played with auto aim on. The main argument to make is the breadth of options/tactics/styles that a KB + M enable versus a controller. The single advantage a controller has is pressure sensitivity, but beyond that every other action is performed more efficiently with a KB + M.

Gabe Newell, before Valve went off trying to make it's own (terrible) controller, talked about it in terms of unlocking your entire arm as an input, rather than just wrist and fingers. It gives more expression of control and allows more quickness, accuracy and creativity than can be achieved through a controller. Greater quickness and accuracy are obvious to everyone, but the creativity is harder to understand and in Halo or CoD's engines it's probably a non-issue because they've been locked down to compensate for the controller. The unique movement systems in Quake and CS are an example of creativity.

So to speak to the argument at hand, a controller may actually require more skill to use, but a KB + M enables 99.9% of the same things, only faster and more accurately.

All that said, it's a completely moot point. A successful or "worthy" ESPORT isn't determined by skill caps or skill differentiation or even the amount of awe-inspiriing moves available. It's determined by the viewers and I've got no problem with TL expanding into Halo if it's got a healthy enough scene. The argument above is like engineers arguing whose phone required better engineering, as if it were possible to measure. It's missing the point - the only thing that denotes worthiness is the level of fandom and how they're willing to pay for it.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Yergidy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2107 Posts
May 15 2015 04:49 GMT
#179
On May 15 2015 11:59 fezvez wrote:
I literally thought : "Who is that Starcraft player? No, shit, they are talking about the console FPS, damn, that's an April fool! No, wait, are we in April?"

That's exactly what I thought lol, TL is not the way it used to be, that's for sure.
One bright day in the middle of the night, Two dead boys got up to fight; Back to back they faced each other, Drew their swords and shot each other.
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
May 15 2015 06:53 GMT
#180
Looking forward to the Liquid Agar.io team.

+ Show Spoiler +
I guess nobody expected a Halo team. Gogo Halo team!
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1074
ZZZero.O 141
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift5296
JimRising 693
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6663
Other Games
summit1g8793
FrodaN3058
KnowMe200
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie955
• Shiphtur152
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2m
CranKy Ducklings10
Afreeca Starleague
11h 2m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 2m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.